Amenities are good, Please provide more Security otherwise the Community is good and helpful Staff. Also if you can provide larger play area for kids that would be great.

Its a decent place to live. kid friendly. Good maintenance.Nice landscape.Only dissatisfying thing is the management and lack of security in the community.

The grounds are very nice. The location was key for me. Great location. 4 stars is due to some initial problems that I had wi the apartment itself. The problem was rectified in a timely fashion.

It is simply awesome. I am living since 2015. I enjoyed here specially tennis court. My kids enjoy a lot in park. Ample parking space. house are spacious

Excellent Service and good neighborhood. Easy access to schools and freeways. The apartment interiors can be improved. Mine has carpet and gets dirty very soon. Otherwise the apartments are great

Wonderful community with wonderful people. The office is always helpful and the neighbors are the sweetest people! All of the activities the community sets up are great and keep you involved!

My experience is good. The amenities are also good. Location is pretty acceable. Feels safe too. Overall the experience is good . A bit costly.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Vinoy is good community but it has to improve on security part a lot. Secondly children play area is very very small. Most of the time children play on street.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Good community. It can be best but need to work on children play area. Rent are increased like anything. Vinoy should follow the rates in the market

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Good amenities in the apartment. Imprred withthe service request taken care of. Good location and near to the charlotte uptown which is very convenient to take the train and travel.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Good community .good environment. nice gym and play area .neat apartment. Clean and neat place .well behaved employees I like to stay more than one year

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Like the area , very good schools near and YMCA,Patel Brothers,YMCA,Walmart,dollar tree is very near, train station is also very near.Very Clean apartment and friendly sraff

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Thank u so much for giving us the opportunity to stay in the community which is close to all the stores which can complete the basic needs .

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

I like the community and the amenities it has. The apartment is also very good. It is everything I want for myself and at a cheaper price. The leasing office is very helpful and I hope to know my neighbors soon. 😊

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

I have been staying in this community for more than one and half year. I like this community mostly because it’s very near to office and school.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, they helped get us into our apartment ASAP with no issues. The community is clean and in the right location. The dog park, kids playground, pool and gym are valuable amenities to have outside your doorstep. The best value for the money with full washer and dryer included!!

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

just recently joined but everything looks good for now.maintaince very quick support and friendly and same as leasing group.Very clean environment but not sure abouth security

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

I have been staying in this community from past 1yr. I was very happy that we took good decision to stay here. We really appreciate Mr.Moises who is no more working here has helped us a lot at the beginning of our stay. But I am feeling sad that things have changed after he left. I hope we could see Moises again in the community. Thanks.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

The community landscape is beautiful, has all good amenities but can have better car wash and also valet trash pickup. Also the kids play area can be extended to accommodate more kids

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Calm and cool community with lovely neighbors. Management has well maintained the community with out any issues and work orders are performed in a timely manner.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

It’s a nice community Lot of stuff happening around Vinoy residents do know how to enjoi themselves in all weathers At the apartment service level need some improvement

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Friendly staff members, clean community, events organized by you guys are cool. Took one star out due to some robbery incidents happened in the past.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Need to fix the doors..they are making noice while closing/opening. This seems simple, but pls take this as priority, this really helps. Thanks

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

it is good community to live and near to nature.All staff member are good and very co operative,always ready to help.I am living in this community since last 1 year.

Reply from The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

The rooms are spacious and i love my patio in delano , its so big and good place to relax after a tiring day at work . The love that each unit has a in unit washer plus dryer.