The Vinoy at Innovation Park Apartments

Would put 10 stars if I could! Love the team and the events. Apartments that feel like a house with the cosmetic features that are updated and make it feel cozy.
Nice community,so many Indians are living here.,,but play area is very small for kids in this community .every month they are conducting at least one activity in leasing office.
I like vinoy apartments. The neighborhood is very good. I like the maintenance of this apartments. Events they are conducting are nice. I like to stay here.
Vinoy is good and clean community but at the same time we continuously lack sizable children play area and safety of it. Children play area is not capable to accommodate kids in evening time. Also it is near main route where driving is very risky specially when kids are playing. Another important point is renewal rent rates are higher than it's neighbouring communities I think vinoy management will think on this. Thanks
Good experience friendly communism’s maintenance response is quick. Management is taking steps for any suggestions or improvements provided bybcusu
I love living here in The vinoy at innovation park appartments. The staff here is good, The neighborhood is quiet, everything is so convenient, grocery stores, etc.
I have been living in vinoy with my husband since almost 2 years now. Community is not much maintained but my overall experience living at The Vinoy at innovations Park is good.
Overall a good experience..Rent is little on higher side and they need to work on it and needs to reduce the lease breakage charges if someone leaves because of there project ending
peaceful community. Nice houses. Spacious. Haven't experienced their services yet. Just moved in. Good experience till date. Only problem is kitchen is small.