The Viridian

4.2

4.2

Hannah
Apt room is clean. Complex is mostly clean but the parking lot has trash and dog poop. I like the trash pick ups but wish they would add recycling. I don't like that the office doesn't send any messages about our mail/packages being here. Maintenance talks awhile to fulfill orders and then when they come, things don't always get fixed.
Shelby
Not too bad. There were some problems with the ProPark, the pool is always green, the gates are always open, the gym is dirty, the tanning bed is unearthly gross. Other than that, the neighbors are awesome, all friendly people. The office is willing to work with you and accommodate needs.
Christopher
Pretty cool place. Last year the property was looking extremely bad but now we have services to help with that. Still dog poop everywhere but I guess i cant compain
Parker
I love the atmosphere of this complex. The rooms and apartments themselves are super nice with tall ceilings, Stainless steel appliances and so much more.
Kelechi
Great! It’s been really fun living here even though I am moving out soon. The place is nice, clean and with up to date appliances. The rooms are kinda small but it’s whatever
Eboni
1 star
Would give no stars if the staff here wasn’t so nice! I’ve called corporate and nothing still hasn’t been done about the gates always being open, residents dogs pooping everywhere and the up keep of the complex (spider webs, trash, and boxes are always in the breezeways and that looks trashy and causes pest!). So glad that I will be moving out soon.
Connor
Viridian looks like a nice higher tier luxury apartment, but pretty soon things start looking and feeling cheap. Things don't work a lot of the time, especially the gates. Most of last year the gates had to be propped open with a rock because the key fobs didn't work to unlock them, and the car gates just never got closed. Whats the point in having a gated community if the gates don't work.
Abigail
I love living here! The management is great and always on top of things, Brandon is my favorite and has always helped me! It is generally a quiet place unless people are down at the basketball courts.
Princess
I like my specific unit, but the overall apartment complex isn’t being maintained very well. There’s still a lot of dog feces all around the complex especially in the grassy areas in the parking lot despite my complaints.
Christian
It’s been fun, this year I leased a two by two but next year I’m leasing a four by four and I am excited to see how that goes, for the most part a very good experience