The Viridian

4.2

4.2

I love the atmosphere of this complex. The rooms and apartments themselves are super nice with tall ceilings, Stainless steel appliances and so much more.
Great! It’s been really fun living here even though I am moving out soon. The place is nice, clean and with up to date appliances. The rooms are kinda small but it’s whatever
1 star
Would give no stars if the staff here wasn’t so nice! I’ve called corporate and nothing still hasn’t been done about the gates always being open, residents dogs pooping everywhere and the up keep of the complex (spider webs, trash, and boxes are always in the breezeways and that looks trashy and causes pest!). So glad that I will be moving out soon.
Viridian looks like a nice higher tier luxury apartment, but pretty soon things start looking and feeling cheap. Things don't work a lot of the time, especially the gates. Most of last year the gates had to be propped open with a rock because the key fobs didn't work to unlock them, and the car gates just never got closed. Whats the point in having a gated community if the gates don't work.
I love living here! The management is great and always on top of things, Brandon is my favorite and has always helped me! It is generally a quiet place unless people are down at the basketball courts.
I like my specific unit, but the overall apartment complex isn’t being maintained very well. There’s still a lot of dog feces all around the complex especially in the grassy areas in the parking lot despite my complaints.
It’s been fun, this year I leased a two by two but next year I’m leasing a four by four and I am excited to see how that goes, for the most part a very good experience
I have loved living here! The people that work here are friendly and attentive. The amenities are so nice. I’m moving out only because I’m pursuing a graduate degree in a different state, but if I wasn’t, I would be staying here!
I really like living here. I think the rooms are really spacious, especially the closets, compared to other apartments. I like how the complex isn’t too big or small, the amenities are nice and usually well kept and the staff is really nice as well. The staff is pretty quick to respond when there is issues or questions as well. I haven’t had a lot of issues with my apartment but maintenance is usually quick to respond. Sometimes the noise level can be frustrating but it’s not bothersome all the time. Lastly, the only complaint is the parking or the outside look of the complex - lots of dog poop
It's been great! I couldn't have chose a better place to stay during my last year as an undergrad. The amenities have been up to my standards, the maintenance is phenomenal and the noise level is fine.