The Viridian

Good experience. Not a loud community and staff have always been helpful. Maintenance has been prompt as well. Would recommend the apartment to others.
I love this place. My idea of a perfect place. I would honestly live here Forever if I could lol. With Covid, I am sad things are a little less social, but that’ll pass hopefully. My place is brand new and keeping it clean is simple with the flooring and counters.
The office was super nice and helpful! Moving in was a super quick process since I had already paid online. I was surprised at how easy it all was.
The apartment visually looks great and it gives a luxury feel, but theres always problems with the gates not working, I don't know if my mailbox works, and the staff isnt always responsive to email.
The apartments are pretty and very modern which is the best part about living here. The only negative things are that the WiFi can go in any out at times, people who use the volleyball court late at night blast there music which can make it hard to sleep, and it’s hard to find parking at night.
I love how spacious and modern the apartment is. My roommate and I never have to be in each other's way. The amenities are great, and it really feels like a community.
It's been wonderful so far! I've never felt more comfortable in an off-campus apartment! The roommate matching process was terrific and the noise level has been so quiet! I love it here!
Everything is very enjoyable although the internet connection can be a hit or miss, and there is not much of social distancing occurring. Lastly the apartments are not as clean as you would like, for instance there is lots of dog poop and trash everywhere and the stairways and hallways need some cleaning
Overall, living at the Viridian has been a great experience. The only complaints I have are that sometimes, it takes the maintenance team over a month to complete my requests. Also, there are high amounts of dog feces and waste scattered all over the property which is a health hazard. So, I’d appreciate it if those who own pets be considerate of others & clean up after their animals. I also think management should step in and possibly make rules for those who own pets.
Everything has been great so far, anything that needed to be done, has been. Office employees are really nice, i love my balcony view and I love that i got lucky with my room location