The Viridian

4.2

4.2

I have loved living here! The people that work here are friendly and attentive. The amenities are so nice. I’m moving out only because I’m pursuing a graduate degree in a different state, but if I wasn’t, I would be staying here!
I really like living here. I think the rooms are really spacious, especially the closets, compared to other apartments. I like how the complex isn’t too big or small, the amenities are nice and usually well kept and the staff is really nice as well. The staff is pretty quick to respond when there is issues or questions as well. I haven’t had a lot of issues with my apartment but maintenance is usually quick to respond. Sometimes the noise level can be frustrating but it’s not bothersome all the time. Lastly, the only complaint is the parking or the outside look of the complex - lots of dog poop
It's been great! I couldn't have chose a better place to stay during my last year as an undergrad. The amenities have been up to my standards, the maintenance is phenomenal and the noise level is fine.
I would say its pretty good I love the placement and its really pretty here I think. I love the apartment I havent had any problems really with anyhting here.
It’s okay. It could be better. Definitely went downhill since we moved in. The office are is trash. The shopping center is still not done and the gym is small.
I put in a work order for a mold stain in my closet that had been there since move in day along with other various work orders. The property manager came to fulfill my work orders and did absolutely nothing about the mold stain but marked the work order as complete. Other than that my experience has been okay for the most part. I like the set up of the apartments to where no bedroom walls touch, but the animal and feces issue is a bit much.
Overall a very nice, small, and quiet apartment complex. However, halls and stairways are always dirty with dust and trash. There is dog poop sometimes in the walkways in the parking lot. Wish packages could be delivered straight to door especially if carrier is able to. Would save the office space and the residents less stress trying to go to office to pick up package.
It would be 5 stars if the gates would close and of people would pick up their pet’s business they leave all over the rocks. Other than that, this residency is great!
1 star
Honestly, I was better off living back at my last apartment. I have had soooo many problems at this complex that I can’t list them all or else this would be a long review. To name a few, the apartment was built so badly. There’s no insulation, the water pressure sucks, the hallways are always dirty and filled with trash, and the gates (the big ones and the walkway ones...) NEVER WORK. Will definitely not be redoing my lease.
The residents this year are much better about not having parties late at night out in the pool. I don't know if that's because management is getting better at cracking down with the rules or that the people living are just less inclined to do that. Other than that, it's only gotten worse. All of the gates have to be propped open because our key fobs don't work on them anymore, the gates for the parking area are hardly ever closed, and the key to my mailbox has never worked.