The Viridian

4.3

4.3

It has been good so far. I would prefer if it wasn’t as difficult to set up work orders. It would also be easier on residents to have communication with the manager rather than having to go through all the other office employees.
Love the updated features and hardwood floors throughout the space. Rooms are spacious and clean. Having a walk in closet is a plus that I was excited to find here.
Great place to live great community. I’m close to everything. Great place to live great community. I’m close to everything. Great place to live great community. I’m close to everything.
It’s been great I’ve loved it here, except for when people just throw their trash on the ground and it’s there for weeks but eventually gets picked up
Overall great complex. relatively quiet except for the volleyball players past quiet hours but that's fine. Front desk is very attentive and keeps us up to date with any/all changes. Love it here!
Living here is straight. It can be loud sometimes but it’s not a consistent thing. But not a lot of things seriously bother me in general. There’s some kids (assumedly) that live here (assumedly) that knock on people’s door/window and run away. I’ve never seen them but I hear the knocks at my neighbors door and then the running steps. They’ve done it to me at least once. So yeah there will be students doing student things. Not an everyday thing ( I only remember 2 instances of this) , but I can see how that would be a real nuisance to some, especially if you need your quiet time.
Absolutely wonderful. I came from a small town and this community has made me feel safe and right at home. My puppers really love the backyard! All new everything and the new maintenance supervisor has been killing it. Management is wonderful. 10/10 recommend. The Viridian is the place to be.
Love my place it’s modern and comfortable and the neighborhood is very quiet. The staff is nice and always there to help when needed. Best place in Denton.
I enjoy the community and what they offer. I would like to see changes regarding the trash often overflowing and being closed. I would also like to see some changes on how the maintenance is handled I am not happy with anyone having access to my unit.
Good experience. Not a loud community and staff have always been helpful. Maintenance has been prompt as well. Would recommend the apartment to others.