The Vista Turlock

4.2

1,098 Reviews

4.2

1,098 Reviews

The people at the office are extremely helpful and the community is super inviting! Couldn’t think of a better place to live while attending university.
The only things I wish the fridges had are an ice maker and a water dispenser, then it be a 5 but beside that I enjoy living here and I have another lease set up for 21-22
Maintenance staff are very helpful and on top of things. Noise complaints are not taken seriously even at 3am. Rules are loosely enforced and sometimes cause issues when not taken care of
I have just signed my lease here but I already know the experience is going to be amazing because everyone there is so open and friendly and makes it feel like home
I’ve lived here for over two years and it’s been noisy and I wish other residents were respectful when it comes to noise after a certain time in the parking lot
living here has been the best experience, it’s close to the school and in a really nice neighborhood. Everyone here is really nice and helpful if you ever have a question.
Have't moved in yet but the front desk workers are SOO friendly and helpful when I called them. I had a weird situation where I wanted to move in during the last 2 months of the lease period. I had so many questions but Aliyah (sorry if I spelled your name wrong x_x) and Destiny answered all my questions patiently and helped me with the application process!
Lack of communication in a timely manner. Things are not kept to schedule. Work orders are not carried out in a timely fashion. Concerns are not taken seriously. Very unprofessional. Management needs to tighten up ship and get things done. It’s been a week of triple digits and a broken A/C in our unit. There’s more concern about getting outside people to come in and sign a lease than taking care of the people that are already here. No one’s fooled. Those who don’t see it, eventually do.
I have always loved the privacy I am able to feel here in the community. I also like the events that are held. Even through covid, we had a lot of events and hands on activities that were able to go on in the apartment and that was super fun and helpful.
I’ve had such an amazing stay here and every accommodation was made for me to have a great stay, everyone is so friendly! I think they really make the effort to make you feel welcomed.