The Vista Turlock

4.2

1,055 Reviews

4.2

1,055 Reviews

Great place to live. Everyone is super friendly and kind. The landlords take care of all repairs supper fast and I don’t have to worry about half the things I would living in a house!
It has been challenging through the pandemic with some of the facilities not available. Looking forward to 2021 having more social opportunities.
Love the vistas wish it was a little more clean, building c is a little bit of a mess and there is holes in the walls and dog poop and peep stains on the carpets
Layouts and space of apartments are great. Love the individuality. But, I think its an issue that police was not being able to even enter the apartment building to help my roommate and I when 2 men were banging, threatening, and basically trying to force themself into our apartment.
I have loved living here so far! All of the neighbors are great and the buildings feel very safe because of the front gate and security doors. Internet is lightning fast, and any issue I've had is taken care of almost immediately. 10/10 :)
the area is clean and the staff in the office is always friendly. Great location, pet friendly and gated! I drove around the community and it looks beautiful. Everything was clean, no trash on the ground, and the grass looks well kept. Also there’s an area to wash you car.
I love living here , they’re nice apartments and right across the street from the school, it’s convenient and affordable. I moved in with some of my friends and it’s been a pretty good experience!
I really enjoy living here everything is clean and well maintained. The people are super helpful as well! I would recommend The Vista to any students in the area!
Love living here ! Staff is always amazingly friendly, funny, caring, and helpful! They always put a smile on my face and make my day better !
I enjoy meeting the other residents and other dog owners because the apartments are very pet friendly. Other than that it isn't really that great of place to live. Things are often broken and management takes a while to have them fixed and they don't communicate well when you have a problem. I think this place is great for first time students new to the area but other than that I definitely think you can find something better.