The Vue Charlotte

4.6

4.6

Mary
The Vue is a great place to live. I appreciate the prompt and courteous service from the concierge team and management staff. They are always eager to assist. I did not rate a 5 because like most places there are opportunities for improvement.
Edward
Looking forward to using the pool once it opens and grilling out and enjoying all the 8th floor amenities. Also glad the barista bar is back again.
Nate
The application process was great and Gina was amazing. The staff with the Concierge are fantastic - Marc, John and Adam especially. My apartment is another story, it hadn’t been cleaned - the toilets, bathtub (mold) and floors were all visibly dirty. The closet shelving was falling down, the freezer was leaking and disposal broken. All have been fixed but definitely not a great first impression. Lastly, I pay for amenities and the pool has been closed when we have had two nice weekends to enjoy it. Not exactly sure what’s going on but hopefully these things can be addressed moving forward.
Lisa
I love living at The Vue, the amenities and views are amazing and the residents and staff are great. The lobby and 50th floor have been updated, but the 8th floor patio needs new furniture/cushions and only has one working TV, thus the reason for four Stars.
Hazar
I love the community events where we meet new and exciting residents. I love experiencing different venues and making friends. The events are diverse and fun.
Adam
We have been here a little close to 11 months and absolutely love it. The amenities are top notch and they do a great job with building activities. Nothing but good things to say about our experience.
Darin
Sarah was fabulous assisting me with getting me setup with my lease and for exceptional follow-up. I just moved into the Vue and so far I am very pleased with the staff and the amenities. I will update more when time passes but so far I highly recommend the Vue Charlotte if you want luxury living and fantastic residence service and amenities.
Melissa
Love this place! So happy to be here. The staff is awesome and the amenities are fantastic. Everyone I’ve met so far have been super friendly.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Great place to live. The staff is very helpful and professional. Always there to assist you. Very convenient location, close to great restaurants and bars.
Patson
2 months ago
I like my studio apartment. Some things could be better but overall I like it. I think the best thing is that I feel safe in this building. The amenities are nice. I think maybe the only downside I can tell so far is the trash situation is kind of difficult to recycle.