The Warner

4.4

4.4

Johnny
about 6 hours ago
Great place to live. Nice people. Very secure and beautiful.. awesome amenities beautiful pool and community lounge. Cyber center and gym very useful and convenient..

Courtney
about 17 hours ago
Staff is great. They are very accommodating and reasonable. I love the property and hopeful to stay for years to come. Maintenance is great, and reliable. I also like the smart technology.

Dragos C.
about 19 hours ago
Strict rools but I but most likely that's why it's a civilized place. Still trying to get used too locking and unlocking doors. Bring back the old keys.

Justice
So far, my wife and I enjoy leaving here. We think it’s a great place to live. I am only hoping that the cleanliness be consistently maintained as you have always done!

Uvnik
The management team and Aron, the maintenance guy is outstanding but the other aspects like the coffee machine could be better. I haven't used other facilities like the gym and the pool. Hence cannot comment about them right now

Thomas
Overall a great place so far, great amenities, staff is courteous, the apartments are well planned and open, and the giant hallways make moving in very easy. The only wish would be not having to buzz to get out of the club room double doors back into the pool area and fetch wasn’t a requirement. It can be frustrating to deal with when they lose packages.

Nishelle
The Warner is a really nice and safe environment. Nothing but good things ever since I moved in. Also the amenities top tier. Staff is also really friendly

Naxiely
Have only lived at The Warner for a week but so far everything has been amazing. From the tour, applying, moving in process. So excited to spend the next few months here

Arianie
My experience when I first moved in was amazing. I was one of the first few people to move into my building and it was great. Unfortunately I did have a down stairs neighbor that would hit her ceiling with a broom when I was only walking around or even when my pup was out of his kennel. That itself made my experience very uneasy. My pup had separation anxiety and the few times we would leave him he would bark. My neighbors complained and office told me I had to remove him from the premises because he looked like a restricted breed list dog. He is a rescue and had been identified with the correct genetic testing of a blue lacy but still proceeded to tell me I had to remove him. What I thought was unfair was the fact that I see several dog owners in my building with pit bulls and they still walk around to this day. I am now moving out early and breaking my lease because I find it extremely unfair that they asked me to remove him and I still see other people walking their pitts.

Arti
The leasing office staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They have maintained the community very well. The maintenance request get handled on timely manner.