The Waterford

I am here since 2017 and enjoying more now in days after new management came in. I like the location of this community, I found almost all the daily needs in Neighborhood.
Overall, good and happy atmosphere. Friendly and helpful people. Love the kids playing around in the evening. Definitely a place I'll recommend others as well !!
Living in the Waterford Apartment is good. Location is nice. Easy access to everything. Staff is very friendly and answer your query pretty fast.
Very good neighborhood and great customer service. Well maintained community and recently renovated the buildings. Near to many grocery shops, temples, hospitals etc.
Good neighbors and friendly friends. kids play area may be maintained in a good area. Best community for any sort of people .Enjoying the best community with good friends.indoor stadium can be found by the management for more entertainment.
I love everyone in the leasing office! They’re quick to resolve any issues, and answer any questions you have promptly. The only issue I have is the other residents - they don’t seem to respect common spaces (mostly the parking/mail areas), but management handles issues with that as it comes up.
Awesome infrastructure and people ! The maintenance order will be taken at right time. Easy access to schools , Grocery stores, Parks and recreation centers
Good community.. associated with good community school. Good community for Indians. Pet friendly. Apartments are wel maintained and renovated.leasing staff is strict in mainting the rules
I would say it was nice. Daniele helped us a lot. I think I made her like 30 phone calls before I moved and still she was calm. She also called me checked how was my first day at Waterford. Thanks again. You are the best.
Great place to live.Friendly environment, close to all stuff , centrally located and one of the best community in the RTP area mostly recommended.