The Waterford

It’s good!!! Apartment is good.. I wish the gym was little bigger or more equipment were there for workout. The leasing office keep us updated with community news that’s helpful
Everything is near perfect in our apartment unit and community to the most part except the roaches issues .. Maintenance crew usually does a good job.
I like Waterford because it’s safe and close to groceries, schools, hospitals are close. I love loving here. The 1 BHK units are decent and recently they did the paint jobs and roof replacement which is actually very good.
I enjoy living here and always feel safe. My upstairs neighbor is horrible. We can’t use our second bedroom because of the teenager that has the room above us. I have spoken to them several times now, going up there at 10:30pm, midnight and even at 3am!! They make living here very very hard.
Its great so far..we moved here 6 months back. Sometimes the leasing ppl are little arrogant. Play area is not in middle of community and has snakes presence which makes difficult for kids to play in summer
New to the Morrisville area, this is a wonderful property in a great location! Overall I am happy with my relocation. Excited to be a resident of the Waterford!
Management is very good... v have recently moved from other place this place is very good to enjoy for the kids nd for myself in the summer😊
Its wonderful to be living here at Waterford. Thanks to the new management, we are seeing regular maintenance and now renovations have started. Looking forward for a brand new look.
Living here since 2015, love the place. Just that management had changed and bringing up new rules is not so nice.Also parks need proper maintenance. Given only 2 stars for that reason else I would have given 4.
Love the location. The response time of the maintenance team is amazing. Entire management team ensures that our concerns are heard and responded well on time.