The Waterford

4.1

4.1

Nice place to live . Everything you need is near by, great wake county schools, all good shopping stores, walking trails ,parks etc. Mostly Indian families here.
It’s too hard to communicate with management nowadays, they should listen and address concerns instead of hiding behind. Hopefully they will improve.
Good Neighborhood and great schools around the community, great for kids. Easy to commute to shops and restaurants. Everything is near by and easy to access.
This apartment for me is like “Home”…I feel good ,comfortable to stay here !! Staff members ,maintenance guys all are very good ,active,listens to our concern !!
It's been a little over three months since I moved in, and I don't have much to complain about so far. My unit does have roach problems, but it's manageable, and the management did spray my building down recently. I wouldn't say it's the best or the most luxurious place I've lived in but I think I'm getting what I pay for, especially considering the typical rent around here. I'd appreciate it if the gym could be expanded a bit and a bit more variety of exercise equipment were installed, but it's an extremely minor inconvenience as of right now.
great community to live in, im very happy with my apartment. maintenance responds quickly and effectively. I am very happy I chose Waterford
Located in very good school district and close proximity to lots of shops and restaurants. Rent prices are very competitive and spacious apartments and parking. Only drawback there are cockroaches in most apartments
Good to have been here . Friendly neighborhood people and see to get help from neighborhood friends. Good place for friendly people surrounding with us
Overall happy with moving here. The price is just what I was looking for without having to sacrifice amenities and location. Have seen some bugs inside but someone came out within a few days to spray. There was also quite a few things that needed repaired upon move in and maintenance was super quick to come fix everything up!
Excellent community and a good school for elementary kids. office people are also really good. Very clean community. Easy access to all stores.