The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I love the location .We are very close to everything, the mall, supermarkets. I love that it is dog friendly. There is a dog park on site and also a park across the street. I feel very safe here and would recommend here to anyone looking for an apartment in Louisville Ky.
Waterford Place has the kindest, most attentive staff I've ever met in a residential office. That in itself makes it such a pleasure to live here!
The property, management, and communication has all been amazing since we’ve moved in. Definitely the best community we have lived in so far.
Great place to live. Within walking distance of lots of places to eat and shop! We especially like having a washer/dryer and fireplace in our apartment.
Peaceful, quiet, clean and wonderful people. The move in is very easy and convenient. Everything is well kept and it is a two minute drive from Walmart, st Matthews mall, Whole Foods. I couldn’t think of a better place to be in St Matthews.
Always felt like family here. Staff is very nice and helpful when I need it .love the compkex. Maintained very well definitely will be a long term resident
My move in experience was wonderful. Patrick was so helpful with my online experience. I am enjoying my new home 😊 l am looking forward to meeting my new neighbors.
I have liked the apartment complex so far! There were several maintenance issues I’ve had since moving in, but I think that they are working to take care of them.
Waterford place is a wonderful atmosphere for my family and friends. I enjoy the hospitality from the staff and my neighbors. The surrounding area is great
My experience at Waterford has been great so far. I love the area and how convenient everything is. All the restaurants and bars are in short driving distance and we have 2 beautiful parks nearby!