The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

Tyler
Waterford Place is a fantastic community of people. It's a place with a staff that genuinely cares about its residents. I've never lived in an apartment complex this phenomenal before!

Priscilla
We loved living here and the best part was being able to walk around the pond and get some exercise in. The office staff were also friendly.

Shania
It’s been a pretty great place to live. The neighborhood is very serene and having everything you need in close proximity is ideal! I feel blessed.

Laurence J.
Everything about living here is truly magnificent! The entire office and business staff are always extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful regarding every customer service issue! They’re highly professional and the entire maintenance staff is also incredibly efficient and knowledgeable pertaining to all repairs necessary inside my apartment! Waterford Place is a spectacular place to live!

Ronisha
I give 2 1/2 stars do to the noise of my neighbors above me also the way the hall ways look for the amount of money that you pay in rent. The people speed like crazy through the parking lot. The landscape is beautiful. The neighbors kids run up and down the stairs . The rush paint job. They painted over a lot of hair at the baseboards. The rails in the closet looks like they can break any day. The washer and dryers need to be updated. The patio screen door needs to be replaced.

Ashley
Waterford is a great place to live. Definitely the best in St Matthews for the price. The pool is fun in the summertime. The scenery is very nice.

Rachel
We love it here! The new dog park is perfect we love seeing all the dogs playing on our walks around the property! We couldn’t ask for a more beautiful and maintained property to live at

Kristy
I lived at Waterford Place for 11 years and found it to be a wonderful place to call home. There were maintenance issues over the years, as is to be expected, but the team was always prompt and courteous when addressing issues. The grounds are lovely and best of all is the fantastic office staff. Patrick, Missy and Avery are all outstanding liaisons and advocates for your apartment to be in the condition you expect, and they welcome you into the complex with friendly smiles. I am only leaving due to relocation out of the city; otherwise I’d happily have stayed. I will miss my Waterford Place home, but am thankful for my time there and for the people who made it an extraordinary place to live.

Felipe
I live good on my apartment and the place is good the neighbors are excellent, there are no problems. The neighbors are friendly and the office has good service.

Karen
Our family has been at Waterford Place for 6 months so far. We are enjoying our time here ! The pools have been a great place to spend time together as a family and to get to know our neighbors. The office staff, especially Patrick is always very friendly and helpful.