The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

I have only been here a few months and I must say it’s a great place especially for a first apartment ! Love the quietness and being so close to the park!
I love it here. Patrick is great . He is so nice and welcoming. I love the pool and the scenery. The People are really nice . I love the geese walking around and the views .
Greatness in every area including office & maintenance staff and living areas! The office staff is truly outstanding, always friendly and is the best of the best 365 days every year!
Happy with things for the most part. I do wish rent wasn’t so high but management is fairly flexible if I have an issue paying on time. I enjoy the amenities a lot, and the neighborhood is beautiful.
I love the natural beauty in and all around the neighborhood. As a single person, safety is very important to me and I feel safe and comfortable to walk around the area.
Everyone is nice. They keep the grounds pristine. It is a quite place to live. If you can tune out the ambulance. It never bothered me. Very centrally located.
I love Waterford place! The people and the community are absolutely wonderful. They are quick to return phone calls and willing to help in anyway they can.
Waterford is an amazing place to call home! I could not have asked for a better community for my boyfriend and I to share our first place together. The staff is incredible and super helpful in any situation, friendly neighbors, and lots and lots of cute fur babies. 10/10 recommended
Friendly staff. Maintenance fulfills requests promptly, Nearby parks. Very convenient location in St. Matthews. Neighbors keep their apartments decorated with balcony lights... in general, the apartment complex is beautiful and you can tell the residents and staff care about the community. There are two fountains/pond areas with gazebos as well.
The prices seem a little high for how dated the apartments are but do like the location of the facility and how close it is to everything. Maintenance is done in a timely matter.