Love it at Waterford Place! A great comfortable place to call home for us and our pug. 🙂 The main office is very helpful, the amenities are clean and well taken care of, there’s a park across the street in addition to great landscaping on the property, etc.

It’s always a warm welcome home the people are nice I love talking to the neighbors and the managers are very helpful wouldn’t change a thing

It’s has been amazing and super quite. But there were a few hiccups , as soon as we moved in we needed a new water heater and paint job for a wall.

I've only just moved in, but I love the grounds and the proximity to everything! I'm looking forward to making this my little corner of the world for a while.

We love our apartment especially the cozy fireplace in the winter. Helpful staff, good amenities, and close to lots of food and shopping. Wish there was a larger gym!

Reply from The Waterford Place

Everyone is very friendly and if I need to find something out staff will do what it takes to get you answers. If you have questions they always have answers in a timely manner.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Love the place. Love the view love how homey it feels! Can’t wait to come home everyday! It’s so peaceful and friendly. The area is great everything I need is right down the road.

Reply from The Waterford Place

We love living at Waterford! The staff that work in the office are friendly and all know me by name. The apartment area looks beautiful year round, and it is in an amazing location. We love being able to use the tennis court during the warm months, and the pool is so relaxing during the summer time. I have lived here 3 years now and am so happy I chose this apartment complex.

Reply from The Waterford Place

The staff at Waterford place are exceptional. The grounds are so peaceful and scenic. Patrick in the office really knows how to make you feel friended not business.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Great quiet place to live. Friendly neighbors and fantastic amenities! I enjoy park across the street, walking around community seeing ducks and turtles. My daughter feeds them and loves the pools.

Reply from The Waterford Place

I am extremely happy to have joined the community so far. I can't wait to be completely settled and to take advantage of the numerous amenities available.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Love the location! Awesome amenities. Super safe! Attractive flooring cabinets, fixtures. Great balcony views. Quiet. Only suggestion faster maintence requests

Reply from The Waterford Place

So far so good being here. I've been living here a week. The only issue so far really is lack of enough parking spaces. Oh, and the fact that we cannot use the dryer because the handle is broken on it.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Overall things are good. With any apartment community parking can be an issue. Since I just moved into the community, I’m not sure have often you mind residents of the speeding limits. I’ve seen quite a few residents speeding on the main road (Tower Drive).

Reply from The Waterford Place

Good day! We have just moved to Waterford Place apartment. We are so excited and enjoying our apartment communities. We would recommend these apartments to our friends!

Reply from The Waterford Place

We are new but so far we are loving Waterford. The staff has been very helpful and wonderful to work with. The ambiance of the grounds is pleasant I love hearing the fountain and seeing the beautiful trees.

Reply from The Waterford Place

I love living here! It is super quite and feels really safe! The grounds are kept well and there are great amenities. Plus a huge closet! I could do a cartwheel in my closet if I wanted! It’s awesome!!

Reply from The Waterford Place

Patrick has been the upmost professional associate to my husband and myself. He was so welcoming. Living at Waterford has been a wonderful experience for us.

Reply from The Waterford Place

The friendly staff make you feel welcome I could not be happier. Just like being at home Oh! it is home. The maintenance staff is quick to respond.

Reply from The Waterford Place

It always feels home living in Waterford Place. This is a well-maintained apartment complex. I love my bath tub. The parking is great and not crowded.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Waterford Place is comparable to the Garden of Eden. The location is convenient to every thing. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this community. Beautiful landscaping, big pool and indoor pool. Great workout facilities and lovely club house. I would gladly recommend Waterford Place for a piece of luxury.

Reply from The Waterford Place

It is really Nice Place to Live in and very friendly neighborhood. This Place is very near to Sain Mathews so very near to all the shopping places and Grocery Stores too.

Reply from The Waterford Place

New to the area. Absolutely love Waterford place. Patrick made my tour great. Very quiet area and friendly neighbors. I would recommend to all friends!

Reply from The Waterford Place

Our toilet wasn’t flushing when we moved in, but we told Patrick and maintenance came within an hour to fix it. It works well now! Also there’s a nice outdoor pool with a bunch of lounge chairs and an indoor pool.

Reply from The Waterford Place

The Waterford place is conveniently located to everything from mall to freeway access. It’s clean and safe. Has a nice community feel. Maintenance team is great.