The Waterford Place

Love this community! Centrally located yet quiet. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly. Amenities are outstanding! I'm very happy with my decision to move to Waterford Place!
Amazing help from the people in the office. Everything went smooth and fast. Anissa the lady who helped me with the process was great, she made this happen. I love my new apartment
The staff is very welcoming and helpful, I love the atmosphere of the neighborhood. Everyone I have met so far is very nice. I like that all of the apartments include a washer and dryer and a fireplace.
Best apartment complex ever, the neighbors are super friendly and the area is perfect right next to the mall, target and all the other shopping centers!
The move in experience was very pleasant. The staff is very professional and helpful. The grounds are well kept and pretty. The dog park is great and spacious.
Great move in experience. Patrick was awesome! Everything went well with no hiccups and was timely. Patrick made me feel right at home and part of the Waterford family.
My husband and I recently moved into our apartment at Waterford and it is a place we already love. There are friendly people around, and the staff is great. The apartment was clean and in great shape when we moved in. We moved from out of state, and did not have the chance to visit the community or check out the apartments beforehand, but we were hopeful based on the reviews we read. So far our expectations have been exceeded!
Great environment, wonderful staff, and decent apartments with a wonderful location. My only complaint is the kitchen is super small, otherwise I would definitely recommend.
It’s been a really great experience since we moved in. Minimal noise level, great space, and even better location. Our dog loves being across from the park too.
It’s very peaceful living here. Maintenance is quick with request. Dog friendly. Neighbors are friendly. It’s a really quiet area. Management is great. Patrick is the best