The Waterford Place

This is a great place and location. The office staff are helpful and the amenities are nice. The apartments are a little outdated but they suffice.
I have been here for over a year now and I am really happy with the property. It is nice, clean and safe. I love the area and I feel like all the problems that I have are solved really quickly which is great!
The office staff and maintenance crew are all very helpful and competent in their jobs. They make me feel welcome when I go to the office for something.
Kinda expensive for the amount of living space, but staff is very friendly, maintenance is handled semi quickly. Love that and indoor and outdoor pool is provided
Love it here at Waterford! Our fireplace has kept our apartment warm and cozy all winter, and can't wait to enjoy our porch in the springtime!
Great location - Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment are close. Pool and Workout Area are available for use. They also hold packages in the office which is helpful.
Overall great place to live! Great location and friendly staff! Cons: too many dogs that bark constantly and parking rules not followed by visitors.
Overall, I really love living here! I think the location is awesome. The staff are helpful and get to know you. The outside pool is great in the summer. And I’m happy with joe they maintain the place
I’m really enjoying my experience so far. Waterford Place has pretty much everything I need and a great central location! Doesn’t hurt that it’s right next to a mall and a park!
Love this community! Centrally located yet quiet. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly. Amenities are outstanding! I'm very happy with my decision to move to Waterford Place!