The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

Love the view from my balcony. The community is just beautiful! Staff is very friendly and maintenance is on top of everything so quickly. Closets are huge, love everything about this place
It’s has been a great experience while living here! I love all the amenities we are able to use! Sometimes we have to park far away from our apartment and with all the things that have happened since living here it’s kind of scary!
So far it’s been great I can’t wait to use the facilities everyone seems to be friendly and it seems that everything is convenient and a large variety of restaurants and shops along with the post office
The community is amazing with the water features out front and by the pool, and the living space and the amenities are superb! Love living at Waterford!
We love it here at Waterford! Patrick in the leasing office is amazing, the neighbors are great, it's quiet, yet still local and perfect location!
Wonderful place to live. Beautiful amenities and great communication with the staff. Very peaceful community. Love that’s it’s located right across the street from a park.
I just moved in and I am SO happy! This community is amazing! The staff, grounds, and amenities are everything I hoped for. I’m so happy to be here!
I’ve been here for 2 months and I appreciate all of the communication and swift response to questions and issues! I have spoken with the office and one time needed the help of a maintenance person who was great!
Love, love , love! Everything about this apartment complex is wonderful. The grounds are well kept and beautiful, the pool is amazing and the area is convenient to shopping, restaurants, parks and hospitals.
I love the location of these apartments. It is convenient to most everything needed. The staff are exceptional and friendly. The maintenance team is efficient.