The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

Love living here. Location has great access to all parts of the city. The staff are amazing and friendly. Response to maintenance is average. I have lived here going on my second year. Some things still have not been repaired. Especially the sidewalk in back where I have tripped several times and fallen once and got hurt. I was told that it would be fixed with the other cement repairs. Still has not happened.
For the most part it is very quit here, and as far as I have seen thus far the neighbors are friendly. The neighbors did not make a fuss, at least not to my knowledge when I had to position my moving truck in the parking lot for a few hours in order to unload my belongings from the move.
Overall, it’s a great place to live. If construction weren’t almost constant during the last year, it would’ve been perfect. Great location and friendly office staff, though.
We’ve loved living at Waterford Place for a number of reasons: main office staff are always friendly and helpful, maintenance has always come on the same day we called, we love the location in the heart of St Matthews across the street from Brown Park, the area is beautiful and well maintained. We’re renewing our lease for a third year here. Due to multiple large hospitals in the area, ambulances and helicopters are sometimes disturbing, but we got used to it pretty quickly. As an improvement suggestion, we believe the community would benefit from security cameras in the parking and/or near mail boxes.
Apartment was wonderful! However, I was unaware that wifi wasn’t included and I can hear almost everything going on in the rooms around me. Other than that, everything but the layout was what I had agreed on.
This is a great place to live. Good location with a park across the street. Apartments are gorgeous with the option to upgrade. Great amenities and amazing staff.
I have really enjoyed my time here and it has become my home. I was really nervous about moving to a new city where I didn't know anyone. From the very beginning, Patrick was friendly and inviting and helped me with all my questions. My apartment is so nice and I was able to make it my own and make it my new home. I plan on staying for a while. My neighbors so far have been friendly and I am excited to meet them after the restrictions are lifted.
I’ve had a great experience at Waterford Place. The location is prime right across from Brown Park and close to many excellent restaurants. I enjoy my time here.
The community is very nice and I feel safe. My biggest complaint is that it is very noisy. Unfortunately I live under and individual who is very loud and has a loud dog. That has made my experience less than idea the last few months and I am excited to leave because of it!
I have lived here going on five years and the only the only complaints I have are the parking and the pool hours. I live in a mostly adult community so I wish there were hours set for couples like us with no children. I would also like the hours to be a little longer for those of us who work long hours. Staff is amazing and respond quickly to calls.