We love living at Waterford Place apartments! It's a little quiet green corner right in St. Matthews, what is a perfect combination. Any time we've had any issues, staff were happy to assist, and maintenance happens immediately. The pool is clean, a gym is a great bonus. We have a small dog, and this is a very pet friendly community that even provides a small dog park and pet waste stations all throughout the property. We love it here!

I love everything about Waterford , especially the beautiful landscaping and the the pool. The office staff is very helpful and so always willing to help.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Great location! Patrick in the leasing office is the absolute BEST!!! There seems to be issues with the pool a lot which is disappointing to me because I really enjoy the pool. Overall experience has been really good.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Great location, easy access to shopping. Nice place to live. There’s a park nearby with walking trails. The staff are always nice & friendly

Reply from The Waterford Place

Excellent landscape and pool maintenance. Good upkeep and residential friendliness environment! Gym room machines and free weight could be upgraded.

Reply from The Waterford Place

I love waking up and see the lake, the fountain and the ducks! It makes you feel like you are away from the city. Waterford is very well placed, you have everything you need close.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Nearly four years at Waterford Place and we are still satisfied. It’s a charming property. The landscaping is one of its greatest assets. The location is also a plus. We are right in the middle of a beautiful treed community, with easy access to nearly anything you could want. Waterford stands out for it’s southern beauty. Other properties may have their nice features too, but Waterford stands tall above the rest.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Amazing place. Very calm and nice atmosphere. The place is clean and the amenities are good except the gym is small. The area around the place is very nice and the mall and shilbyville road are too close

Reply from The Waterford Place

Beautiful facilities however when we first moved here the AC was broken. The Ac still has problems in certain places. The dryer is still broken. The tiles are peeling off. Other than that living here is awesome but if the promptness or fixing problems is better then my experience will be better as well

Reply from The Waterford Place

There are a lot of residents here that are very friendly! I really enjoy how secluded the property is as well. And Patrick, one of the managers is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met.

Reply from The Waterford Place

The complex is quiet and neighbors are friendly. The grounds are beautiful and are well maintained. The office staff are friendly and helpful. There were a few maintenance issues with my apartment when I first moved in, but they were quickly responded to. I haven't had a chance to use the pool or other amenities yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Staff is very friendly and helpful. They have been quick to respond to questions. Big shout out to Patrick, who has gone above and beyond during the move in process. Thanks Patrick!

Reply from The Waterford Place

Comfy and quite place that is easy to get in and out. Located in a area full of good food and a growing city. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a quite place.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Patrick is wonderful and by far the best leasing agent I've had the opportunity to work with. He was thoughtful and very helpful throughout the entire process.

Reply from The Waterford Place

The apartment complex is fantastic and the location superb. Distance to shopping centers , downtown and other locations are easily accessible. Waterford sit directly in the middle of it all! The surroundings are perfect especially Brown park! What leaves little to desire for is the lack of fitness equipment options and while yes, fitness center do exist close nearby, you'd a least expect a little more for the rent price.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Great place to live! My wife and I just renewed our lease, we’ll be starting on our third year. The office staff is great, they always go above and beyond our expectations!

Reply from The Waterford Place

Love ❤️ the community and the management staff has been so good to me. I was looking for a community that I could stay comfortable and call home.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Overall the experience is fair. Upon move in my apartment had several cosmetic defects that were not addressed by the contractor prior; as well, my neighbor has junk sitting outside his door that has yet to be removed which is an eye sore.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Everyone in the leasing office was so awesome and helpful in signing my lease!! Patrick is amazing and so cool to talk to, Couldn’t be more excited to move in.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Everything is great. However one area of improval would be their maintenance. They often do not complete requests when they are not complete.

Reply from The Waterford Place

I’ve had some negative experiences: car being broken into, water tank breaking, etc but overall it’s been good. Would be nice to see some more events bc I haven’t met any neighbors

Reply from The Waterford Place

Neighbor isn’t the best even though it In st matthew area my car has been broken in a hand full of times maintenance takes about a month to fix

Reply from The Waterford Place

I have just moved into Waterford place and have had a wonderful experience so far. The leasing office/team was so helpful in my initial search for a place to live and made my choice of a new home very easy. The complex at Waterford is impressive and the loving circumstances are even better. I would recommend anyone to come check out Waterford and consider moving here.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Nice safe area to live. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Great living space with lots of room. Down side: too many dogs barking and large pot holes in parking lot.

Reply from The Waterford Place

Quiet and friendly community. Clean and well maintained common areas. Nice neighborhood and close to many restaurants and store. Happy here so far.