The Waterford Place

4.5

4.5

Wonderful place to live! Close to lots of shopping and food. We love looking at all the turtles around the pond, a nice view from our porch.
Incredible experience so far. Well maintained property and great location. Dog friendly is always a huge bonus. All in all a really positive place. Patrick is an awesome man!
We love living at Waterford Place! The views, the location, the staff - are all wonderful. Thanks a lot for making it home! The renovations around the property this summer however have interfered with privacy and have gone on far longer than we’d expected, that’s why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. If this was our first year at Waterford, we wouldn’t have been as happy altogether.
The staff are the epitomy of customer service. The grounds and staff make living here feel like home. Patrick will bring a smile even on a cloudy day.
My move in day was the 8th, called and talked to Patrick who was very sweet and helpful, made the payment for this month while on the phone with him. When I arrived, the apartment wasn’t ready (wasn’t cleaned yet) so we couldn’t even do the inspection. I understand it was a holiday the day before so everyone was running a bit behind, but when I’ve already paid to live there and can’t, it really stinks. A call in advance would’ve been nice; I’m just glad I didn’t have professional movers coming or anything. I did take a whole day off work to move, and now we have to reschedule to probably Sunday until I’m able to fully move in. I’m so glad Patrick was there to help me with everything, he’s a saint.
Love it so far. Great area, great environment, great staff. New chapter in my life and no better way to start In the St. Matthews area. Close to everything
Great location first of all! Maintenance is short-staffed but they try to get to you as soon as possible. Apartments were freshened up this summer with new paint.
Beautiful place to live and close to everything. The grounds are well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The outdoor pool /area is very accommodating and clean.
One of the better apartment complexes I have stayed at. I love the location. However, I do feel my apartment is a little overpriced for the quality of the apartment.
Everything and everyone was so amazing apartment are beautiful love the area. The people around there is always nice close to parks close to everything we have a pool and it’s just amazing so far we love it