The Waypointe

4.3

4.3

This place has gone down hill since Alfred took over. It is impossible to get in touch with the leasing office. The package room is a mess all the time and disorganized. The waypointe needs better management. The facilities are very nice and the apartments have beautiful finishes which is why I continue to stay here.
The Waypointe is such a great place to live. The Alfred team is excellent and goes the extra mile to meet the needs of the residents. I would whole heartedly recommend The Waypointe to anyone looking for a great living experience
I recently moved in the past couple of months and am loving it here so far! Apartment is beautiful, love the community and surrounding restaurants!
Best apartment complex I have lived in! So many amenities and everything is kept so clean and organized. Alfred makes life so easy. Everything is available with just a touch of a button :) Would recommend it 100%
All of the ( assumed ) animal urine stains and smells in the hallway lowered my stars dramatically. It's really disgusting and I hope there are more scheduled cleaning or resident accountability put into place.
So far, just from the tour and applying to the Waypointe, the staff is what really has stood out out to me. They are so kind and welcoming! Also the interior of the building is so thought out with such great amenities.
Great place to live. Minus 1 star only because elevator sometimes out of service, package/mailroom is challenging to access/find packages, and extremely sensitive fire alarms that require you to vacate the apartment in the middle of the night (fortunately, not too often but it is a huge disruptive with a baby).
We chose the Waypointe because of the location and space wise they had what we were looking for. So far we love it here. The only downside is when people don’t pick up after their pet
PROBLEMS WITH THE WAYPOINTE 1. GARBAGE HEAP 30+ PIECES OF ABANDONED FURNITURE. BEDS COUCHES TABLES ALL JUST DUMPED BY STAIRWELLS FOR MONTHS! IT’S AN OBVIOUS EMBARRASSMENT 2.THE FACT THAT THE GARAGE LOOKS LIKE IT HASN’T BEEN POWER WASHED OR CLEANED IN YEARS. THERE IS OVER 100 DOGS IN THE BUILDING AND NO OWENER CAN EVEN DREAM OF LETTING THEIR DOG WALK NEAR ANY CORNERS OR ALONG THE EDGE OF ANY WALL. LEVELS 0- 5 NEED TO BE POWER WASHED BEFORE IT BECOMES SO DARK THE BLACKHOLE IT FORMS SUCKS US ALL IN :) 3. THE AREA AROUND RESTAURANTS/ELEVATOR LEADING TO THEM SHOULD BE POWER WASHED TO. JUST LOOKS DIRTY AND UNAPPEALING TO WANT TO SIT ON BENCHES. GRIMY 4. DAMAGE TO GARAGE ENTRANCE NEVER FIXED AFTER 3+ MONTHS. 5. THE FLASHING TO PREVENT WATER DAMAGE ARE FAILING AROUND THE BUILDINGS EDGE AS WELL AND SOME STONE. 6. MOST OF GREEN TRASH CANS - RUSTED AND BROKEN. IF YOU ARE TOO CHEAP TO REPLACE THEM AT LEAST PAINT THEM GREEN. 7. DOG RUN- MAKE IT GRAVEL UNDER MUDDY BENCH + AROUND - LOOK!
The staff when touring made the world of difference. I forget their names (they gave me the tour this past Saturday at 2:30) but they we so welcoming and friendly. They truly made me feel like I was at home and not just another appointment for the day.