The Waypointe

4.3

4.3

Emily
The sense of community is wonderful! I was drawn to the complex for the amenities, updated and spacious units, as well as the location. I’m thrilled with my decision.
Ellen
Beautiful decorations for the holidays! I've enjoyed my time living here and meeting new people along the way. I just wish the carpet in the hallways and the walls would be freshly painted and replaced.
Jatin
Great place so far. Alfred is best. Packages distribution is organized. Leasing office staff and front desk staff is great. Amenities are great.
Barbara
Honestly, things are not the same since we moved in 4 years ago. Every time we come home, we are welcomed by the smell of weed. The garage door is often broken, so people I’ve never seen before walk into the building. You keep raising the rent and counter lights are always going out. The standard has clearly been lowered. Very disappointing.
Kevin
Great place. Alfred staff is the best. Alot of awesome extra services to be had. Love the tidy up, car wash and house cleaning. Leasing office could communicate better
Edwin
Our daughters love the pool and playroom the most. I love the convenience of how close it is to the mall and the highway. Our jobs are very close to home.
Caroline
I enjoy the Waypointe very much!! But I miss when the leasing office did things (like the Donut Crazy boxes on random Friday mornings for resident's to pick up) - now it feels everything is through Alfred and I just liked the engagement directly with the leasing office and the random "freebies" for residents (another time, the leasing office was in the garage entry way in the morning handing out bagels for St Patrick's Day! Bring back the donuts :)
Amanda
We've only lived here for 3 weeks but we really do like it so far and very pleased with the service, cleanliness and noise level of the building. We would like to see peloton bikes added to the spin studio to update the cardio room a bit. The current spin bikes are rusty, and off balance which can be hazardous. They are also heavy and difficult to move. Peloton bikes would be a great addition, especially to the limited class library currently available in the spin studio.
Jacquelyn
Waypointe is a great place to live. There are a lot of amenities. The staff is awesome. The neighbors are friendly. There are a ton of pets. Waypointe throws a ton of activities for residents to participate in. You can even use Alfred to clean your apartment when you are not home or take care of your pets for an extra fee.
Bobbie
I’ve been officially been living as a Waypointe resident for two weeks now & i have very minimal & minor complaints. Overall i am loving it here so far!