The Well

4.2

4.2

Genevieve
Efficient team and responds to queries immediately. I love how they would respond to emails/questions within 24hours. I love Leslie, she took care of us 🥰
Betty
The staff at the well is wonderful. Very helpful and caring for the Residents. They go out of their way to solve issues or problems with a friendly "can do" attitude. Sara is a wonderful Manager that operates with a strong sense of sincerity. I want to thanked the Well Management for putting together such warm and caring people. Betty Richardson
Jacqueline
Thank you for providing a platform for residents to share their concerns and praises. I also appreciate the initiative to help keep the complex clean and pet friendly!
Brianna
Nice property. Good developing location, right off the freeway. But our concerns about safety and security are growing. Wheels were stolen off our bike that was locked up downstairs and there have been multiple times we seen homeless dumpster diving right outside our doors.
Tristan
Very nice complex to live in. Very quite neighborhood. Very close to all stores and shops. Very close to the freeway! Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lainie
Office is welcoming and staff is very professional and helpful. The only downside I had after approval was that I wasn't able to view the unit until three days prior to my move in date. I Like the atmosphere here.
Courtney
i’ve lived here since the well opened, and it’s been quite a lovely experience. That does not go without saying that there hasn’t been some hiccups along the way but overall I’ve really enjoyed living here. While at first they were issues with Graystar taking over, Sarah at the office has been wonderful and making sure all my needs have been met. And trust me I haven’t been the easiest person to deal with. With the lovely amenities and the gorgeous apartments and a quick location to the freeway, this place is still my favorite places to live. And I will most likely be living here until I move out of state or purchase a home. I think that says a lot.
Brian
Great community. Even better when the park opens up with the shops as well. The quality of the area is improving. Just can’t wait til Covid is over and done with.
Gabrielle
So far the experience has been great. I haven’t had any issues. The staff are friendly and maintenance has been great and prompt with services. So far a great experience.
Ariadne
Love living at The Well Very calm and secure. Have had no issues since moving in. Great amenities and features and pet friendly to boot!!!!