The Well

4.3

4.3

Tristan
It's been a crazy year. Just a few about the pool not being open full during the summer was a bummer but other than that the experience has been chill.

Jamila
It’s a beautiful place and we love it. Only thing is, we were told our apartment would receive 1st priority repairs in 24-48 hours, and it’s been over a week, and I’m still waiting. I messaged the office and received no response. I would enjoy it more if these issues were addressed.

Javier
The apartment is lovely, the community seems friendly, and the garage is awesome however nothing was cleaned on move-in and a lot of appliances needed repairs. The garage was full of the previous tenants stuff with a cat tower (and cat pee), an old couch, with clothes and garbage strewn around with a fat dried puddle of oil in the middle. Thankfully we know how to clean ourselves and hopefully property management will have our appliances fixed up soon. Jennifer and Leslie from the front office were incredibly helpful throughout our move in.

Lauren
Everything has been going great! Staff is nice & the community is beautiful. Maintenance does their best to make sure to attend to your needs.

Karla
Love the complex, everyone is amazing I’ve never have any issue, yesterday two of my curtains broke and maintenance fix that right away!! The only thing that I would love too is someone clean once a week or something the stairs and the gym is a bit dirty everything else is amazing!

Jose
Love the community. Everyone is kind. New park finally opened up its nice. Just wish walkways in the apartments were cleaned more often lots of dust and lint builds up on the steps and can be ugly to look at. Also could the clubhouse be looked at being opened 24 hours lots of communities are doing it and it’s so fun visiting those friends and hanging in their club houses

Betty
Good experience living at the Well. The communication to tenants is excellent. Sara and the team do an excellent job and they go out of their way to help residents and resolve issues. They are a caring team and that is wonderful. As a Senior Citizen I could probably move to a Senior Apt. Development, but because of the way Sara and her team treat me and others, I have decided to stay here. My only issue is the rent keeps going up every year. Wish it could be stablized as I am on a strict budget with my social security. I wish Sara and the team at the Well nothing but the best.

Chantania
Love it here it’s beautiful views peaceful community nice gym amazing place to call home wouldn’t change my decision I would choose the well

Yesenia
No complaints. The property is clean, safe, maintenance is on top of things, gym is always open and well kept. Just waiting on pool to be open always as well.

Emily
1 star
Haven’t been able to enjoy the pool all summer when I get home from work and have to coordinate my weekends around the pool schedule. Pool has been closed in April! For the amount of $$ I pay monthly, this place is a dump.