The West Edge

Living at west edge is a great experience. From all of the amenities, to the modern style of the apartment, to the helpful & friendly staff.
i like the amenities and have made some great friends, however there are also a lot of entitled people living here that bring the experience down a bit. good interaction on social media
I love west edge because it has modern amenities and the staff are so friendly! My room here is spacious and has everything I need. My cat loves it too.
A lot of the amenities aren’t available or upkept during the summer. Also noise travels easily though apartments, but mostly the residents below me are just noisy.
I like our apartment complex, it sucks currently paying extra for amenities we can’t use. Also the front desk people aren’t very friendly, and roommate matching hasn’t been great for me and my friend so hopefully better the coming up year.
I am just moving into a new apartment and the tour was awesome. Everything looks really nice and I think living here will be a great experience!
It’s nice living at west edge. I’ve made a lot of new friends and the staff is very friendly. The pool and weight room is very nice too. I just wish that people would look after their dogs a bit better which I know isn’t west edge’s fault
Overall I have enjoyed my experience living at west edge for the last 1.5 years & have renewed my lease for a 3rd term. In the beginning things were a little rough but the newest management team has done a great job being more organized. Most of my main complaints would regard the state of the common areas, similar to a lot of other reviews. Unfortunately, many of the residents here are disrespectful of the common areas and behave very destructively. Management and the maintenance team work really hard to keep things nice for us but they can only do so much when residents continue to be destructive over & over. I do love my spacious apartment & the amenities offered at this community as well as the numerous resident events! I especially commend the efforts that management has made to continue holding virtual events and giveaways for us residents during social distancing efforts due to COVID-19. Bad things aside, this really is the perfect student living community for me!
I appreciate the friendliness of the staff and their ability to make my move in process not only comfortable but enjoyable as well. I believe Westedge apartments are a great starting place for any young adult!
I love the amenities here and the community here! I also love how interactive the staff is. There’s a couple things however that bother me... i wish the kitchen was a lot bigger because i share it with three people.. and i wish there was more visitor parking.. lastly the amenities are not always kept the cleanest. I have loved living here dispite these issues.