Living at west edge is super convenient due to how close it is to campus. Noise is moderate and is no bother. Moving here is a great choice for those attending UCCS

Overall a pretty nice place to live. The rooms are nice and new. The location is good and walking distance to uccs which is a plus for sure.

A few things like dog poop in halls early on and dogs roaming the hallways without an owner. Close to campus but sidewalks don’t get salted so slippery when it snows.

I love living here with my 3 other roommates/best friends! The facility is so nice & the rent is very affordable for going to school while working on my degree!

Love it here just a little pricey. Great view of pike peak. A little loud in certain areas, I wish the dogs were serrated, barking can be a lot.

Pretty nice furnished roomes. Like the private bath and washer and dryer in unit. When i first moved in there would be dog poop in the halls and random dogs roaming the halls without an owner. It got better later on but stairway halls would smell like poop or just bad in general. People pulled fire alarms or set them off in the middle of the night. It is a college student apartment so i didn’t expect much different.

I like it here for the most part. There are definitley a couple draw backs though. I love the vibe at the pool and hot tub though! That’s my favorite part.

Everything has been good. Maintenance response quickly. However the parking situation sucks. Not enough visitor parking spots and the residents in those spots don’t get towed, leading to well meaning people being towed.

Amazing place to live. Great location. Friendly staff and easy easy rental process . i would recommend this place to anyone in or out of town

My lease starts tomorrow but I’ve been really impressed with the complex, I can’t wait to move in and get a fresh start. So excited for the gym and to meet all the dogs

Communication from/to management is not efficient. Wish it were kept a little more clean around the parking lot, and standards for moving out before a new resident moved in were stricter. My room when I moved in was very dirty.

i enjoy the amenities like the pool and the gym and the apartment is nice overall. however, sometimes it is a little loud. also hopefully the garage door will get fixed for good since it seems to almost always be broken

So many great amenities here! The heated outdoor saltwater pool and the steam room are two of my favorite. Its close to a bus route and shopping nearby.

I think it’s a great community where they care about you as a person, and it’s a good place to make connections with people and I think that’s especially important in college. It’s a beautiful place and they take pride in it and it shows

Amazing place, great amenities and people. It was a great way to immerse myself into Colorado and wonderful people as I have moved here by myself to continue my education!

I love how much room we have in our apartments but i was very disappointed on my first day moving in a step in dog poop on the 3rd floor and i was one of the people at the office where do i park and they told me left of the garage no infront of the garage i wouldn't be able to see the visitor parking there are 25 spaces an my girlfriend parked 6 spaces left of the garage on the first day being here and she get her car towed 15 min after dropping my stuff off and i couldnt get renbruced for the tow fee even tho i was given the wrong information other then that these are great apartment

Reply from The West Edge

I loved living here but the fire alarm always goes off so that kind of sucks and it can sometimes get a bit crazy. Other than that I have loved it so far.

Reply from The West Edge

Great staff, wonderful amenities, not one single complaint! I highly recommend WestEdge. I love the easy user friendly Resident Portal- pay rent online!

Reply from The West Edge

Wonderful! Very classy nice place, I love it here! Everyone is so kind here and help you move in and they pair you with roommates who are amazing!

Reply from The West Edge

Excellent price for all of the amenities. Great location specifically for students. The quality of residents is the only down side. Between noise and habits of others enjoying a quiet and tranquil environment is a challenge.

Reply from The West Edge

This will be an amazing experience for me thank you again for bringing me into your lovely community. I am truly blessed and thankful for everything west edge has done for me.

Reply from The West Edge

It has been a great 5 months I have spent here at West Edge. I love the neighbors, the events, and everything the apartments have to offer. Truly the best place I have ever lived at.

Reply from The West Edge

Everything is dope here but I just want the fire back, we shouldn’t be punished because randoms are coming to sit at the fire place. Other than that everything’s cool

Reply from The West Edge

命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 哦 一生之中兜兜转转 那会看清楚 彷徨时我也试过独坐一角像是没协助 在某年 那幼小的我 跌倒过几多几多落泪在雨夜滂沱 一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过 从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈地拍和 像红日之火 燃点真的我 结伴行 千山也定能踏过

Reply from The West Edge

I like the hot tube and use it quick frequently! The Starbucks machine upstairs is also a nice feature! The maintenance needs a little work but it’s not the worse