My overall expirence has been really good. I enjoy the pool and workout space the most and also love the layout of the rooms. The WiFi has sucked so far but other than that it’s been really good!

I love my apartment, the view of the mountains, the gym, and the proximity to school. Most of the staff is great, but there are a couple front desk workers that obviously hate their job and the residents. It probably does suck to work with immature college students, but most staff members are able to maintain a great attitude and it’s frustrating when a couple that are around a lot are rude and unhelpful with basic things.

Needs some work with the staff, it seems like there just isn't enough coverage. Especially at night when it seems to go more nuts because of the age of the usual resident.

Everything has been fine so far, except for the fire alarms going off at inconvenient times and it's frustrating that we have to use the guest WiFi since the WiFi still isn't able to be created.

A great campus within walking distance to UCCS. The building is in great condition. If you don’t like your neighbors partying West Edge isn’t for you.

Good location. The furnishings are nice and the ability to grill whenever I want by the pool is a big plus. Unfortunatly the appartment was not cleaned enough at move in as the oven vents were clogged with greese and the washing machine had hair everywhere inside it.

Residence is an awesome place to live at. Was promised gift cards and waited a month and still have not gotten them. Ammentites are awesome and they do provide their residence plenty of cool free stuff!

The amenities are really nice, and the staff is also very friendly. However I have noticed the front desk staff don't always 100% know what they're doing but I assume they're also students so we can't expect too much. Also the maintenance staff is very nice but they take a very long time to complete requests. Overall it's a nice place to live.

Great place to live in. Even when it little bit noisy on the weekend it’s stil the best choice for student to live in. There is a lot of useful facilities

The apartment complex is great and has lots of great amenities, but the maintenance and security in the apartments aren’t great. There are no cameras in the building in case of theft.

Reply from The West Edge

Everyone is very friendly, including staff and maintenance. For a first apartment I made a good choice! Besides the noise every now and then it isn't so bad. The location is convenient and the rooms are spacious.

Reply from The West Edge

My resident experience had been great so far! Only one flaw which is the fire alarms but other than that it is a clean, great place to live!

Reply from The West Edge

Had a great experience living at West Edge. The apartment was clean upon arrival and the amenities are great! Friendly and helpful staff as well.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is a really good place to live. The staff is friendly, the facilities are nice, and it's super close to campus. My only complaint is how long they take on work orders.

Reply from The West Edge

This complex is the perfect amount of “home” that I needed and what the dorms from UCCS did not provide. I thoroughly enjoy the scenery, the comfort, and the services offered to residents.

Reply from The West Edge

So far my stay has been great. Everyone at the front desk is very helpful and informative and i'm very excited to participate in the many activity's held throughout the year!

Reply from The West Edge

Most of the experience has been good. However you should put more attention on the persons that activate the fire alarms and make noise at nights at the pool.

Reply from The West Edge

The apartment is great, and so are the amenities offered with it. There is a very friendly staff, that cares greatly for their residents. Would definitely recommend west edge to a friend!

Reply from The West Edge

It's so clean here the room and lobby is always neat and easy to get through and the environment is so friendly this place is the best! I have met so many awesome people here

Reply from The West Edge

So far it's been really awesome living here! Free food, amazing amenities, and good people. The only issue is the fire alarms going off at all hours but other than that it's been great!

Reply from The West Edge

So far this place is amazing. Great room, great amenities, and man did they ever give me loads of discounts. Roommate is cool. Love having free WiFi.

Reply from The West Edge

Living at west edge has been a great experience. The only complaint I've had recently is random fire alarms that go off when you are cooking from steam or the entire building going off early. But in the end it is a great time.

Reply from The West Edge

I haven’t lived here yet but my experience from touring and signing my leases was positive and smooth! I’m excited to see what the living here is like.

Reply from The West Edge

Honestly not a great experience for the price. But the workers are nice & the pool is very nice to have for the summer. Parking rules need to be changed though.

Reply from The West Edge

I love all the amenities that come with living here and the staff is so helpful. They have always been very understanding with any problems that may arise. I just don't love fire alarms at midnight lol