The West Edge

3.8

3.8

I’ve met some nice people at the gym portion of the complex, the folks at the front office are helpful, and I like my roommates! Only reason it isn’t a 5 star is because I’ve only been here a week!
It's been great during the 6 months I've been here. 2 bedroom is great for doing daily routines and my roomates have been nothing short of awesome. Love this place ! Can't wait to renew and get the 1br
Just moving into west edge after a year of renting rooms has been a treasure as I am able to fully rel.ax and feel as of I am at home. I hope to have many year and find new opportunities here
Overall I have truly enjoyed living at west edge and I am sad to say this will be my last semester since I am graduating. My time here has been great and I have truly enjoyed living here and getting to live on my own.
Living here has been good and I love my room and my apartment I just wish the apartment would communicate more through text messages for those who don’t have social media like Instagram.
I really want to do more crafts!!! Some take home art kits would be sooooo much fun. I love the snacks and what they do for us. Sure management can be iffy and the front desk crew is not 100% but the events and services are great.
The front desk is incredibly helpful and accommodating. All of the amenities included are top notch and the apartments themselves are nice and updated.
Meh.. Apartment managers are very unprofessional when serious safety concerns are brought to their attention until parents are involved. They take advantage of the students' lack of experience with skeezy apartment managers and treat us like trash.
I love living at west edge! It is so close to campus with all the great amenities I desire. The pool and hot tub are great as well as the gym. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I just renewed my lease for next year!
Great and safe community. Friendly staff that always plan events for residents and plenty of goodies. Great maintenance and cleaning staff, building and amenities always kept clean