The apartment community is wonderful. The staff are incredibly driven and helpful for students living here. The ammenities are wonderful and I am absolutely in love with this place.

Reply from The West Edge

Living here has definitely gotten better over time. The west edge staff listens too the feedback of residents and takes action instead of just ignoring problems.

Reply from The West Edge

there are still growing pains it seems, but overall west edge is run fairly smoothly. i would like the garage to be fixed though - part of the reason people pay for it is so thay they know their car is more locked up with the protection of the garage, but im indifferent.

Reply from The West Edge

The apartment is a great community to live in. All the staff are nice and very helpful. The apartments are also very clean and close to school so it is convenient.

Reply from The West Edge

The apartment is great and for a decent price. The staff and community here are very welcoming and helpful. Great location for people who attend UCCS.

Reply from The West Edge

I just got here on the 28th of February and i already love it here. The people are friendly, there’s so much to do. I love it ! I’m very comfortable with my apt

Reply from The West Edge

I’m really happy to have west edge as my home. I love how much y’all are pet friendly and always have free food. I feel at home here for sure.

Reply from The West Edge

It is a nice place to live since it is within walking distance of campus. However, the excessive amount of fire alarms and messes in the halls make it less enjoyable to live here.

Reply from The West Edge

I am so excited to move in soon! I look forward to living with this amazing community where I am so close to school, and where I am surrounded by fellow students!!

Reply from The West Edge

Westedge is super convenient for me because I don't have a car so I can walk to all of my classes. They also are constantly giving out free food and groceries which is super cool.

Reply from The West Edge

This is my first month at West Edge and thus far it has been a smooth transition. The staff always greets you with a smile and they try to answer your questions in a timely manner. The facility is very nice with many amenities to accommodate the residencies. The price is fair and very competitive. Easy access to UCCS and a short distance to Nevada. Over all, I am pleased with my choice in West Edge.

Reply from The West Edge

I think that west edge offers a fantastic service, maybe a little overpriced but hopefully that extra pay goes to the betterment of the community.

Reply from The West Edge

Very nice resident community with most appealing amenities. Need to work on providing better security for residents in order to protect their safety and well-being.

Really good. I like the private rooms and bathrooms. The pool, game room, and gym are all nice. I like that now guests don’t need a parking pass also.

Reply from The West Edge

I wish the garage door would get fixed. There have been numerous problems throughout the year. Also I wish the remotes for the TVs in the gym should be out or at least the TVs should be in. Other than that I am content.

Reply from The West Edge

Since the fire alarm issue has been fixed I have no more issues with the complex. I love it here now. It has been a much better experience.

Reply from The West Edge

Fantastic. I love it here. I have had nothing but a positive experience. Everything from the pool to the staff to the free amenities. I can’t complain.

Reply from The West Edge

Community is awesome! Amazing amenities within the units and close friends living within a short walk. Staff was friendly and helpful during move-in to make an already awesome experience better!

Reply from The West Edge

It is a good place for students life. Close to University of Colorado UCCS. The price is very cheap. Free internet. Free parking. Big Gym. Swimming pool

Reply from The West Edge

Love the free perks that come with the apartment such as free food days and thirsty thursday! the 24 hour gym is very convenient and the rewards on this are great.

Reply from The West Edge

I love the community and the building. The parking garage in the middle are so nice and convenient. The location to campus is nice to walk over. The pool is nice and the workout room is super convenient. And the rooms are great!

Reply from The West Edge

Even though the noise can get excessive and irritating, the staff does a great job trying to intervene. I can definitely see the effort they make to keep this a great living space/community. It’s the perfect location and the apartments have everything you could possibly want as a student. Definitely glad I moved here!

Reply from The West Edge

So far, living here has been what was expected. The apartment itself is nice, but some of the amenities are not as great as perceived. Best part is it is walking distance to UCCS.

Reply from The West Edge

This apartment complex has an amazing view, and friendly staff. The location is also convenient by the college and decently priced compared to other places around.

Reply from The West Edge

Some people like to be destructive and rip down exit signs or punch holes in the wall, which can make the building look trashy, other than that everything is great.