The West Edge

It is a good apartment as staff, location, and so on. However, some crazy people make decreasing the rate of this apartment. It often notices fire alarm. Many people tried to smoke marijuana. If you do not want to take marijuana, you just pray to your roommate who does not take marijuana.
Overall enjoyed my experience here, the proximity to campus is nice and I enjoy my living space. I think the complex could be kept a bit cleaner though.
Apartments are very nice! the ammenities are very nice as well. My only complaint is the hallways are quite dirty smelling and looking, and the waste management could be better.
Awesome initial experience on my first day when I came in to ask about the apartment. I decided to move in on spot because I liked everything about this place. Staff, the rooms, common areas, amenities, the view, convinience, etc
Great place to live. I've only had a few plumbing problems and the garbage areas could use some more consistent cleanup but other than that, everything is in good working order. The amenities are great and everything is pretty clean.
I love living here! The staff is always very helpful and nice. I love all of the amenities (the pool, hot tub, the roof, the fire pits, the gym, etc.) West Edge always puts on fun events for the residents where you can get food and prizes. West Edge is a great place to live!
I love the amenities here. I love getting coffee downstairs and love that the pool is open year round and heated. Even more, I love my roommates and wouldn’t trade them for anyone! It’s a great community here.
Needed a while to feel comfortable here. Also please fix all the fireplaces that are broken. People are beautiful here and at first it scared me but I know it’s not on purpose.
overall, i do love living here because of the location, amenities and value of what we receive for what we pay. however, i’ve had a lot of issues lately with a few things. the internet & cable provider, single digits is a nightmare to deal with if you have an issue, and the issues with both services are constant. i enjoyed living here for the time that i was here but i am definitely looked forward to moving to a complex less geared toward college students and more toward adults.
Staff is super helpful and friendly. My only issue is when the Starbucks machine is out of coffee which seems like every other day. I also really enjoy the events Westedge puts on they are great!