Gotten a lot better since last review, however the irony of the property putting up cameras near the computers to protect their own property yet refusing to install cameras in the garage or hallways to protect resident property and safety is not lost on me. Maintenance requests still take too long.

Place is affordable and very nice to live at. The staff is awesome and very friendly. No noise complaints and maintenance is very quick to respond to issues. Most professional complex I’ve lived at 👍

At first it started off a little iffy, but after got good. Workers are trying harder and harder each day to make things better t West Edge for everyone.

Reply from The West Edge

It's a great place to live especially for someone who's social and productive and the common areas are spectacular! Definitely love living here!

Reply from The West Edge

Management is improving and working towards being more about the residents. Maintenance is awesome and always do a wonderful job keeping the place in top shape.

Reply from The West Edge

Compared to last year, West Edge has improved much better. The rent got lower and the management has gotten way better. It’s also a lot more cleaner.

Reply from The West Edge

Ehhh it’s alright. Wish I was able to break my lease. Rent is very very very high. And my room struggles to stay warm. Happy new year!!!!!!!

Reply from The West Edge

Very enjoyable place to live! Recent months have showed significant improvements to the safety of the living environment however there are still too many unauthorized people in the building after 7:00 PM. .

Reply from The West Edge

Amenities are great and the maintenance crew is very helpful. Sometimes complaints take a while to be addressed (i.e. problems with door keys and noise complaints) but this has been getting better recently.

Reply from The West Edge

Love the rec area. Very student oriented. Convenient location. Fun with random events hosted by faculty. Kind and caring employees. Faculty is great at problem solving and customer service.

Reply from The West Edge

Love the location, but the fire alarms are ridiculous. I hope this gets resolved soon. Other than that, and the hot water in the shower, I like West Edge quite a bit.

Reply from The West Edge

Nice place to live. Overall cool place! I love my bedroom and my roommates are pretty chill. And I love that they are pet friendly! The pool and gym are really convenient and I love reading on the roof deck in the evenings. The only issue I have had is the fire alarm going off at all hours of the night but otherwise it's a great place to live. Also, lots of residents smoke weed and the hallways constantly reek of pot.

Reply from The West Edge

I love it at west edge but sometimes the amount of time it take to fix items in the apartment/outside of the apartment is too long. Also the workout room doesn’t seem very clean the mats are so gross. I definitely think there needs to be someone cleaning it daily

Reply from The West Edge

The key fob always locks me out so I have to reset it almost 3 times a week. Fire alarms go off way too much as well with no explanation to why.

Reply from The West Edge

Has gotten a lot better since first moving in. Hopefully management continues to improve as they have been. Just expensive compared to other options

Reply from The West Edge

Veyerthing here is pretty nice. The pool and hot tub are great. I'd like to see some changes in the mail service. One of my packages was misplaced and now it's on its way to the sender. I love that west edge is pet friendly. I've never had an issue with work purders or anything of the sort. You guys should definitely keep the hallways cleaner though.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is super convienent because of how close it is to campus. The rooms are really nice and I love our view of the mountains. But, when I first moved in it was really difficult to find my room because the layout of the floors is confusing. There are also no signs in the parking garage that tell you what floor you're on so you kind of have to guess.

Reply from The West Edge

It’s a pretty great place to live. Everyone is pretty chill, it’s close to campus, the amenities are nice, and the staff is really great. I’d definitely consider renewing my lease.

Management has improved and the fire alarms are less frequent. They have been helpful on many occasions. There are sketchy people in the building late at night, however.

Its pretty good. I like how there's a lot of activities to be in involved in. It is bet friendly, the amenities are pretty nice. The people at the desk sometimes seem like they don't want to be there.

I enjoy living here a lot. My only issue thus far are the fire alarms being pulled. I only hope that someone finds the culprit(s) sometime soon.

Very nice the only really super bad thing is the fire alarm going off at random times of the night when people have work in the early morning

When moving in, the people at the front desk were really rude to my mother. I wasn't given much information when moving in. I.e. I wasn't told where the trash was, or how to get the door open. The rooms are comfortable and the kitchen is nice

I love living here it’s a great spot there are some problems but it’s not bad :) lots of space and privacy and the roomate paring was wonderful :)

The fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night. And they will tow your car. There is no camera in the building. Other than that the apartments themself are nice. Would be so much nice if they fix the other problems