Very nice living space. Just needs work on the maintenance of the grounds. Very nice managers and front desk people but it doesn't feel like they do enough. Especially when assistance is needed.

I have overall liked my experience here. I like the room set up and how much space I have to myself. I love having my own washer and dryer. I don't like that the hallways and stairwell is always dirty, the management or staff constantly bugs you to renew your lease and I don't like that there isn't any security cameras.

On the outside, everything is very nice. Everything also works well, but I was mainly concerned that my room was very dirty when i moved in. the cabinets are also very weak, floors were dirty, etc. otherwise i have 0 complaints.

Reply from The West Edge

The management is super helpful and very understanding. I had an issue concerning safety and they were quick to solve it. Also, the fire alarms are fixed, so beyond a few errors with my bill I am happy to live here.

Reply from The West Edge

I have had a pleasant stay except for extremely noisy upstairs but that's not the staffs fault. My only big complaint is that the pool doesn't stay open late because I work late and some days i would love to use the hot tub.

Reply from The West Edge

my room mates are great and its really nice to have your own bathroom in your room. You get a lot of privacy, but it does get noisy at night. Also the activities and free stuff is convenient.

Reply from The West Edge

Great overall experience except for the 4 months when fire alarms went off constantly. Prices are excellent for a brand new building right across from campus.

Reply from The West Edge

Overall the apartment complex has great amenities. Would like that there would be more monitoring on people who are constantly disruptive. But so far have had a good experience.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is nice they are always getting us food and they hold fun little events. The pool is really nice the trash room not so much but over all its great.

Reply from The West Edge

It’s a very nice, affordable, mixture of students and general public. Every community has issues here and there. My personal experience..has been great so far. They offer more amenities than some hotels. There’s always games/contests with prizes. And people willing to help out.

Reply from The West Edge

I really love the convienece of west edge. It has lots of amenities and the staff provide lots of events and prizes. But the environment can be very frustrating sometimes as it gets way too messy and gross on the weekends and extremely loud from certain rooms screaming and blasting heavy music.

Reply from The West Edge

West Edge has been nothing but a great experience so far in my first semester here. Having my own bedroom and bathroom is a very nice feature and all the amenities here are a nice bonus. The location to the school also makes it desirable. So glad I chose West Edge!

Reply from The West Edge

West edge appartments complex is very new. They are all furnished. They are very close to university of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Very low prices for rents.

Reply from The West Edge

Staff are very helpful and welcoming! The amenities are great, and it's walking distance from UCCS. There are always community events, to help residents get to know each other which is also really nice!

Reply from The West Edge

West Edge has become much better over the two years I have been here. Much cleaner, better events and more communication. I enjoy west edge but I still don’t feel like it’s my home.

Reply from The West Edge

Nice apartment itself along with furniture. The pool at night can get loud and the hallways. There should be someone walking around after quiet hours. Otherwise nice place to live, close to UCCS.

Reply from The West Edge

Made the application process and move in go extremely well. The staff were helpful and friendly when accommodating my time constraints for move in.

Reply from The West Edge

Not a bad place, other than management coming into your apartment every once in a while not bad. Office staff seeks friendly and the rest the gym and pool are nice

Reply from The West Edge

Nice place but not well kept, little to no security cameras. Lots of find nights spent here. The pool is fun and the gym is nice ball small.

Reply from The West Edge

Nice units with an amazing pool and gym. The staff is friendly! However, due to the young age of residents living here the place is absolutely trashed and there are parties constantly.

Reply from The West Edge

Probably would have been 5 stars if my sink worked when I moved in, but other than that. Fantastic I understand its a new construction,but seriously my sink was missing a whole section. The entire I-pipe was non existent so I had to shave using my roomates bathroom

Reply from The West Edge

A really great location and environment! Everyone on the staff was super helpful when moving in and answered all my questions I had about west edge!

Reply from The West Edge

Overall I like living at West Edge. The apartment itself was clean upon move in & as nice and spacious as promised. I love the big closet & having my own bathroom. The amenities are nice, I enjoy the gym and the pool area however the pool is closed for maintenance for lengthy periods of time often. I like the garage parking a lot as well as the frequent events offered for residents. I feel like management and maintenance plus the cleaning crew works so hard to keep the place clean & nice for the residents, unfortunately a lot of the residents don’t pick up or clean after themselves and ruin/destroy a lot of things. If the residents took better care of our home it would be nice for everyone. Like I said, I think maintenance & management try really hard to keep up with everything but it can be hard when everyone who lives here can’t take care of anything. My main complain & the reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of how rude the front desk staff is. I don’t mean the after hours security that sits up there, or any of the managers (Brittany and Heidi are both amazing & super helpful, as well as the general manager, I just don’t know her name). But the students that work at the front desk are very rude, condescending and not helpful. They usually aren’t informed about anything & when you ask questions about anything they talk to you like you’re stupid and beneath them. This doesn’t go for anyone specific, more general about all of them. Overall, I really enjoy living here but there are a few minor things that make the experience less than perfect.

Reply from The West Edge

I like the private room and bathroom. I also like that it’s so close to the school. The pool and gym are also nice. I like the way each unit is decorated.

Reply from The West Edge

I love all the staff. They are great . They listen when you need help with anything. I love everything this place has to offer. A lot of cool people live here