The only problems are the ones caused by the residents themselves: letting dogs go to the bathroom in the hallway, ripping down exit signs, etc. The staff has started installing security cameras so hopefully things will get better.

Great amenities & location! The apartments have a great layout. The only thing I've noticed is that the elevators have trash lying on the ground, beer caps are strewn about and gum stuck to the floor. Not a great thing to see.

plain and simple I love living here, it’s a very friendly community and staff. It’s close to campus as well which makes for an easy walk or a short drive.

West edge is a great place to live and offers great things for students. There are lots of options for places to study as well as computers and a printer if needed.

It’s okay. Elevators dirty sometimes and halls too. Just not taken care of. The trash also piles up. Other than that it’s not bad. Pretty small apartment too.

I really enjoy living in WestEdge because even though they are pretty new and have had some problems, they really stepped it up this year ! A big shout out to the new maintenance man ! He has made WestEdge a cleaner, more beautiful place to live !

I like living here besides a few things my sink clogs a lot in my bathroom and i don’t like parking situations, but other than that my experience has been good here.

Terrible. Y’all have changed my lease twice now on me and my car got broken into here and my boy friends car got towed because you guys couldn’t update us on policies. Lost 325$ thanks. And you tow it all the way to fountain..... 🙄

I love the amenities and proximity it is to class. Being able to have covered parking is also great. Recently, it has gotten much better with noise, cleanliness, and security and I really appreciate all the work and time the whole west edge staff puts in!

The fire alarms will forever be annoying i do appreciate all the fun events and giveaways that are held throughout the year. Maintenance is very responsive too.

West Edge is a great place to live! They have great amenities & friendly staff. They are focused on improving the environment for employees & residents all the time.

It’s such a welcoming and beautiful place. The apartments themselves are very clean and nice. The walk in closets and bath tubs are great as well.

Fines need to be upheld, fix the parking garage, keep hallways clean, add in security cameras, not everyone who lives here is a college student

The living environment is great and comfortable. The location is secure and makes it convenient for people who have classes at UCCS or have jobs near Austin Bluffs .

West Edge has many great amenities for the residents to use. The location is wonderful for students at UCCS. My favorite part is having a huge walk in closet and my own bathroom. I also really enjoy having a washer and a dryer in my unit.

I enjoy west edge it’s very pretty and well kept now that they washed the carpets. I love the staff they are so helpful, and the Starbucks machine is so cool!!

If I didn’t live around such disrespectful people that left the place trashed I would rate it higher, even though that’s not west edges fault. Also the parking situation is stupid and paying for it is even more stupid.

The place is nice and you can tell that management is doing all they can. The main down side of this place is neighborhoods and the people who show up for the parties

The staff is super helpful and friendly and the amenities bare really great. The only thing I’m not a fan of is that sometimes, common areas get pretty dirty and things get broken.

Reply from The West Edge

I really love working with UCCS and the students. The staff here is great! I am excited to see the things to come to the West Edge property!

Reply from The West Edge

It is really great living here. I love that West edge is right across from campus. The rooms are nice the amenities are great and it is a great place to live.

Reply from The West Edge

THIS PLACE IS NOT SAFE. I tried saying way more but apparently being honest is considered “spam” to you guys. Thanks for not letting your residents speak there minds where people can see it.

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is very convenient and the amenities are great but more maintenance and people to help keep the building clean would be help to improve the community.

Reply from The West Edge

Very excited to live in! Fast and easy sign up for leasing! I highly recommend contacting the front desk with any questions, always friendly and ready to answer.

Reply from The West Edge

Overall good apartment complex with great amenities ! Activities hosted by west edge are fun & the new Starbucks coffee machine is amazing !