Honestly not a great experience for the price. But the workers are nice & the pool is very nice to have for the summer. Parking rules need to be changed though.

I love all the amenities that come with living here and the staff is so helpful. They have always been very understanding with any problems that may arise. I just don't love fire alarms at midnight lol

Reply from The West Edge

The apartment room itself is fine, it’s nice having a clean modern room. The problem I have is the front desk and management staff. We have a move coming up, and I still don’t know where I’m being moved and when I’m being moved. I purchased Mountain View and I want to know if I’m getting that so I can argue about my lease before I move in.

Reply from The West Edge

The parking garage is nice especially when there is bad weather or during the summer. However, it is pretty small and sometimes hard to turn the corner while another car is present. Overall, it is a nice place to live.

Reply from The West Edge

Been great! Love the atmosphere and everything about this place! But I could use a little more communication with the office. I didn't know the pool was closed last week until I was downstairs in a towel. A text would've been nice

Reply from The West Edge

Staff is really nice. Awesome amenities. Works well with roommate situations. Pool always heated. Security is perfect. Affordable prices and easy ways to pay rent.

My Apartment Community is a beautiful place with a serene view of the poles peak mountain. Also, the managers Heidi and Jessica are extremely wonderful to the residents.

Reply from The West Edge

The place is at a nice location with great amenities and staff. Even though the population is mostly college students, there are surprisingly no noise disturbances. Policies are also very pet friendly.

Reply from The West Edge

It was a pretty good experience and I was helped through out the entire process. They are really patient with you and are willing to work with you on any problems you might have.

Reply from The West Edge

My Apartment Community has been nothing but extraordinary with its tenants. I would not want to anywhere else except for West Edge Apartments.

Reply from The West Edge

This is an absolutely wonderful community. The space is beyond comforting and is very well kept. The people who live here (my fellow neighbors) are all, at their core, just plain good people. I feel blessed to be here.

Reply from The West Edge

Just moved in and the people at the front desk were really friendly and helpful with information on parking and moving in! I really like the setup up the apartment; the bedrooms are a great size and have a big closet.

Reply from The West Edge

It was great being so close to campus and having so many class makes living near me. My only complaint was that it was noisy living right by the parking lot.

Like the apratments and the rooms. The gym is very well equiped. The hallways are a bit dirty tho... this can be definitely improved. Besides that everything is really nice!

I like west edge overall. However, the price is a bit steep. Our apartment when we first moved in was all dirty and damaged from construction and there are still cosmetic issues around the apartment

kinda cool sometimes but also kinda jank other times i really dont know how to make this 140 characters i'm doing it for the starbucks gift card

This year hasn’t been bad, but it is kind of noisy which is frustrating. Other than that, it was good. The staff was always willing to be sure you had everything you needed to feel comfortable

I love my own bathroom and appreciate that my roommates keep our apartment clean and they are honest on their roommate applications. West Edge is the cheapest, best option in the city.

The staff are always welcomein and helpful. I also have amazing neighbors all around me however I do hear everything through the walls. I also enjoy the activities the complex hosts.

I originally came to West Edge looking for a place to stay while my new home is being Built in nearby Castle Rock. Surprisingly, as a "Senior Citizen" I take pleasure in being welcomed into this community of university students, military personnel and working residents. I particularly enjoy my interaction with the West Edge staff who are always willing to help me when the need arises. My home is going to take a year to construct and, as a result, I recently renewed my lease at West Edge for another year. I am looking forward to my extended stay!

I'm so excited to live here everyone is so friendly! I don't live here yet but I took a tour and I'm really really really excited to live here!

The atmosphere of the apartments is fantastic! It always feels warm and inviting. It really makes it feel like home. The rooms are amazing and I couldn't ask for anything more

West edge is a very nice place to live and all of the staff is very nice. I think it is priced a little high and they rushed it a little too much. I have had an overall fairly good experience here.

Great! Cannot wait to move in! The leasing process was more than easy and the workers gave me no hassle at all. I’ve heard of a few issues within the building, but from what I know they have all been fixed!

Westedge is a very nice environment. There are lots of amazing events here. Barbecue by the pool or barbecue in the roof. It has a very nice gym.