West edge is an awesome place to live, staff is awesome, maintenance is very helpful, and living conditions are great. David the maintenance guy deserves a raise!

Great amenities, great views, but everything is always trashed or closed because of inadequate security. We need cameras in the hallways to keep this from happening.

Fun and inviting place to live, endless activities, friendly staff, and free food which is always a plus. It was a great experience and I’m happy I got to live there.

Great area and lots of amenities for residents to enjoy. This area is perfect for busy college students as the campus is directly across the street.

Love the layout and the fact that it’s fully furnished. Perfect walk to UCCS and great amenities. A lot of social events as well, which helped to meet people.

Every time I go into the west edge lobby the people at the front desk are always so nice and sweet! I’m excited that a lot of my friends are going to be living with me at west edge as well

Reply from The West Edge

The apartment has been great so far! I have a beautiful view of the mountains and when I put in a work order for my kitchen cabinet, they came in the very next day to fix it.

Reply from The West Edge

It's a nice facility. I live in the six bedroom apartment and there is a lot of space. It feels like a small house. It can be loud occasionally but nothing unmanageable.

Reply from The West Edge

Wow look at that, I can get 2.5k points before I have even moved in. That's pretty cool I suppose but I still need like thirty more letters...

Reply from The West Edge

Great experience!! I absolutely love the staff! They all were so nice and helpful! They answered all my questions perfectly! I can not wait to live there

Reply from The West Edge

Nice place, people look friendly here, which is amazing I can’t wait to move here, but let’s see how is going, Bc I haven’t live here so I don’t know if is good or no

Reply from The West Edge

Carol is a great manager and has really turned the place around. Prior management did not meet the standards and expectations that were set.

Reply from The West Edge

It is a very cheap place to rent. It is close to University of Colorado Colorado Springs. Private bathroom. Big clothet. It is fully fournished.

Reply from The West Edge

I currently dont live here but have a few friends who live here. I come to visit and it's pretty fun. I'm planning to move in there this August when the lease ie up

Reply from The West Edge

It's cool Haven't gotten a chanvmce to fully test out, but so far I can,t comolain how the simple experince. It has potential with the choices of rewatda one can choose from.

Reply from The West Edge

The amenities here at West Edge are amazing. I love the pool, gym facility, dog park, and so much more. The location is unbeatable and the units cater so well to my needs. The only thing that makes this experience less than perfect is the other residents. They leave the property a total mess and pull fire alarms at 1:30am. Other than that, it’s a great place to live.

Reply from The West Edge

While the place has improved slowly since the initial under-construction-move-in Google reviews, the fire alarms keep going off, the property refuses to install security cameras in the halls to catch the alarm pullers or in the garage even when the "security" garage door sits unfixed and open for over a month and has more than one car stolen from within, the pool sat uncleaned and broken for almost a month until the property decided to sponsor an event at the pool, the property allowed people with garage passes to park outside during the door repair but then didn't tow people who didn't move back into the garage which means that people with surface lot passes have to either park in the garage and get towed or park elsewhere, maintenance requests take forever since the place only has 2 maintenance staff members (bless them) and they look worked to death, and I highly expect the property to pull something stupid and attempt to keep the security deposit for some stupid thing even though I have and intend to continue keeping the room immaculate past the dings that existed upon move in. Personally if you have no other option West Edge is fine, but please take the time to explore all the options for living near campus.

Love the apartments they are modern classy and beautiful i amin love with the fact that it is student living, and that roomates have separate leases

No problems at all. Great view, nice community, a lot of services and programs, very friendly staff, great location, clean building. I would recommend to many friends and family

Great community with great people that surround the atmosphere! I wouldn’t have chose another place. Can’t aait to come back again. This was a good step in the right direction for me.

The dog poop that can be found in the halls on any given day is a issue. That’s not the staffs fault, but it still isn’t something fun to walk out of your apartment and see.

I have noticed the walls and floors are very thin and I can hear everything the people above me are doing. Besides that, the apartment offers fun activities to do.

Reply from The West Edge

The noise and people who live are brutal. It’s not surprising to find puke in the hallways and trash everywhere because the kids who live are trash. Staff is great though

Reply from The West Edge

First off the garage door has been broke for months and cars have been stolen. I pay $25 a month to park in the garage but I see people in there parking for free. The pool is disgusting. I wake up to puke in the hallways on the weekends. And it sits for days. I’ve learned to deal with most but I am continuously unsatisfied living here.

Reply from The West Edge

I have loved living here! The location is great I can walk to class if I need, my roommates have been great, and the front desk has always been super helpful with answering any questions I have.