The West Edge

The staff here is excellent. All of the amenities are clean and organized. Overall this is an amazing place. It is close to a bunch of food and shopping places. Highly recommend.
Love it here, love the apartments. Whether you want to be left alone or ve in the social lime light its here. The quality of the furnishings and appliances are very nice too.
I love living here because Anthony helped me move into my new apartment earlier to accommodate my needs! My new apartment is in great condition and I am happy to be in a positive environment
I'm a recent resident but I'm amazed so far, so many amenities, both in the rooms and in the building. However, not a night goes by where someone isn't blasting their bass at 12am, or screaming at the pool.
It’s ok but the move in/transfer thing is dumb. I like how close it is for uccs but I think it could be more clean. The elevator is nice and I like how everything works but the parking situation is awful.
It has been really good so far. I haven’t moved in yet but with all the emails and information given out. Move in day will be easy so my experience so far is really good
So far so good everything is okay just need to work on the roommates cleanliness aside from that couldn't ask for too much more other than lisanna should be open but I guess I understand
Overall, there are pros and cons to living at West Edge. The benefits are definitely the location right next to campus, nice amenities and furnishings, and helpful staff and management. The cons are mostly to do with the residents as the community is almost entirely undergraduate students. Thus, fire alarms go off fairly often and loud noise is an issue in some areas. Ultimately, I've enjoyed my two years living here and think that it's a great choice for students looking for affordable housing near campus, but it's important to be aware of the issues that come along with student residents if you prefer a quieter environment!
wow that’s crazy that im typing this because ima broke college student and I need points to get that $5 gift card to god knows where but that’s okay ❤️
The apartment unit itself is nice since my roommates and I keep it fairly clean. The halls and other rooms are in decent condition as the staff try their best to keep them neat but some residents like to cause damage. Management needs to figure out a better trash system so the trash rooms don’t get full so quick and aren’t so gross.