Great building and student accommodations. Apartments have limited space, no security cameras in garage, and cell service sucks inside the building. Great gym and lounges though! And usually pretty clean.

The community is beautiful and amenities are amazing but the entrance shows the poor planning. The apartments were very rushed and have a lot of rushed components ie. the paint

There have been quite a few issues while living here but it’s getting a little better, the WiFi should be secured like they said I️t would the second week of living here.

My apartment community has been extremely wonderful and peaceful... I couldn’t have asked for a better community to have my apartment in... good view of the community is spectacular and have an amazing view of our university.

I like my room but I never have cell service in the building and the WiFi never works, therefore hindering my academic abilities. I also dislike being harassed about renewing my lease after living here for less than 2 months and being told that if I don’t renew ASAP that I will no longer get to live here

Nice place to live. The second entrance should be opened though because without it, it is a major inconvenience. I also think maintenance could be better because there were some requests they never completed or started for that matter

The parking lot issue needs to be fixed we need two entrances and exits. Multiple people have been pulled over for flipping u-turns on A Bluffs. That’s not fair to us, you need to figure out a better way to get us 2 entrances.

My experience at West Edge has been great. There's always something to do here such as, swim in the heated pool, go to the hot tub, workout in their gym, or attend their organized community events.

Reply from The West Edge

Great location and great amenities! Could have better cleaning staff for hallways and such. Love the pool and hot tub area! Sixth floor provides great views!

Reply from The West Edge

The community is great and the front desk people are always so friendly and helpful. I love all the amenities offered through west edge and use them frequently

Reply from The West Edge

Good place. Lots of stuff to do around the community. The staff is nice and the maintenance gets done in a timley fashion. Rooms are nice even though they were really dirty during move in

Reply from The West Edge

I love living here. At first it was a bit rocky with move in, but the staff was incredible and handle everything great. The gym is phenomenal with all the other amenities

Reply from The West Edge

I have overall enjoyed living at west edge but hate not halving my own access to my mailbox without getting permission from my roommates just to check it. Other than that, i have enjoyed it.

Reply from The West Edge

My experience in West Edge has been really terrific and amazingly Awesome… I love my apartment.... it is so fabulous with a view of the basketball court and fireplace… Also I can swim in the pool whenever I want without consequences of drowning

Reply from The West Edge

I love it here. It's quiet when needed. There's great views. The pool is always warm. And people here are so nice. I'm really happy that I decided to move here.

Reply from The West Edge

Move-in was rough. But now I’m very pleased living here! Our work order was finished in a timely manner. I also love going to the pool/hot tub!

Reply from The West Edge

I am mad that there is a game room without a Wii U and super smash bros. I would be in there all the time if that were the case, and so would my friends. Please do this. Thanks.

Reply from The West Edge

Great, Friendly staff... love the front desk guys, Grant and Rico! lol. The grounds of the property are nicely kept. I do appreciate the amenities. I think there should be more security around the complex and more areas to place trash for people like me who live on the first floor. Overall, I have enjoyed West Edge and think it is very modern and fun. Oh, and if there is a way to meet our roommates before they move in, that would be GREAT.

Very nice facility, little bit unorganized starting up but overall has been what west edge has said it would be. Overall happy with my room and the amenities

Reply from The West Edge

While the first few months living at West Edge was way below standards, things are starting to improve. With all the amenities complete and the trash shoot finally being finished, things are starting to feel more like a complete apartment complex.

Reply from The West Edge

The community is great but the noise levels from neighboring apartments is a little too loud. Especially if they are living 2 doors down. It is okay if they get a new pet or play music but the barking or music noise levels are crazy.

Reply from The West Edge

The community was nice up until out of uccs students started moving in. It isn't that bad for now, but I have a feeling it'll progress in the future to come.

Reply from The West Edge

Great atmosphere and people who live here. The apartment itself is well maintained. The amenities are great. Overall really aesthetic apartments for a decent price.

Reply from The West Edge

It’s getting so much better since the amenities have been finished. The views on either side are beautiful And the staff is always willing to solve a problem

Reply from The West Edge

I love all the amenities and the community feeling! I also love the proximity to the school, and that everyone has dogs. It’s a beautiful building as well!