The West Edge

I love how west edge plans so many events to get students involved and helps residents to meet. I'm so excited to move in this month and experience the greatness that is west edge.
my apartment is fantastic because the staffs and tenants are amazing people. also, the apartment is very affordable for a college student and has a gorgeous view as well
There are some apartment room things that need fixed that weren't explained and I also don't understand the internet. I wish that i was given a map when I moved in.
I Absolutely love west edge so far!! The People are great here and so is the staff, they are always willing to help out! I love my new room and all of the amenities !
The service is very hospitable, however I feel like I am being somewhat ripped off without the amenities. I also thought West Edge covered electric to a certain cap off, as it implied in the first lease agreement. Also, the room was a complete mess when we first moved in. Other than that the apartment is great. .
Yah it seems really sick here it's very affordable and it's rigjt next to the campus, not to mention the apartments themselves are incredibly sleek and modern looking
So far I like it here. Everything is new and modern. I haven't used the amenities yet but I'm excited to. The reason I didn't gave 5 stars is because I feel like the apartment was rushed to be done.
Property looks poorly slapped together just so people could move in. lots of work to be done still. however the amenities are nice and everything looks good. just. red to fix the cheap construction look.
Overall the place is nice but has many problems due to rushed construction. I think after a while when construction is all caught up it will be amazing!
great so far! (140 character minimum). 14 characters. Mary Poppins is a series of eight children's books written by P. L. Travers and published over the period 1934 to 1988. Mary Shepard was the illustrator throughout the series.[1] The books centre on magical English nanny Mary Poppins. She is blown by the East wind to Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, London, and into the Banks's household to care for their children. Encounters with pavement-painters and shopkeepers and various adventures follow until Mary Poppins abruptly leaves