The West Edge

The idea of the apartments was there but not well executed. Most of the appliances don’t work, I feel like I can’t use any of the amenities. The trash is not put together well and the standard of keeping things clean is very very low in hallways and community spaces. Security is very low and I often see the homeless sleeping on the first floor. The garage is easily accessible and everything gets stolen.
It’s a really nice place to live. The apartment is very modern and clean. Only thing is noise at night and hallway carpets. Overall , it’s convenient and comfortable place to live.
It has been great so far, I like the pool a lot and the weight room being on site has been motivating me to work out more. West edge is the best
So far so good!! The apartments are really nice and parking in the garage is well controlled. The WiFi is a bit slow at times, but I think with most students fully online due to Covid it’s bound to happen.
So far everything is great! The move-in process was a little crazy—but to no fault of West Edge. The previous tenant hasn’t communicated well. The apartment needed a thorough cleaning but it’s home now!
They are always there when you have questions. The home and roommates are great. They never lack communication with the residents. The amenities are a great perk and plenty of options to keep busy.
I truly enjoy living at west edge! It is a great community at a great price. Being so close to campus is a huge plus and you can’t beat the nice salt water pool!
So far so good. Everyone is super nice. All the amenities are super nice as well. The hallways are a little Dirty. The rooms were a little dirty when we moved in too
i really like the layout of this unit, and the staff is working extra hard to be safe during this time. my only complaint is that the unit i live right under are really loud
I love it here my room is super dope and it’s in a good part of town a lot people are really cool and friendly I would say here for a long time I’m happy I was able to get in the pool is awesome n my roommates are cool I like the parking garage