The West Edge

I love living here at West Edge. It's great to have my own room and bathroom. The staff that work here are all amazing and care for the residents. Whether it's through events or just saying hi, they are always very friendly.
I love west edge!! Great staff and rooms. I also love the pool and the gym. I love how they try to involve the community with games and events while also giving away items and gift cards.
Quiet, tons of amenities and close to everything! For the price you pay you could not beat it. Nice features and garage parking available for cheap.
Living at West Edge has been great so far. I take advantage of all of the great amenities they offer here. They also do quite a few events where they give away food, prizes, etc which is very cool. The only problem I have is that the garage door has been broken for a long time and still has not been fixed.
Great apartments with a friendly, caring staff. Love having a parking garage, no cleaning off snow and ice from my car in the winter. Heated pool.
My experience has been good. I like the location, I can walk to classes. The pool is nice. They units are designed so everyone has their own bedroom and bathroom.
I am just moving into a new apartment and the tour was awesome. Everything looks really nice and I think living here will be a great experience!
I love this place living here has been a life changing experience! From all the people and friends that I’ve met and the new relationships that will last a lifetime
I have loved my time here. I feel at home here for sure, I love the community, the chance to be around a lot of people my age with great pets. I love the staff, their engagement is so sweet and kind to us
Everyone is so friendly. The staff is amazing. All the amenities are really great. Such a good location. I could not ask for a better place to live while I’m in school.