Love living here, making my life so much easier being that close to campus. Staffs are so friendly and helpful. Definitely will resign my lease.

Reply from The West Edge

this place is dope, everyone is friendly here too, aside from the garage having some issues i haven't had any problems since i moved here during the summer. i love it here!

Reply from The West Edge

This place is great! I look forward to the future semesters at West Edge apartments while I finish my degree at University of Colorado. They have incredible amenities and great staff!

Reply from The West Edge

Very excited to live in! Fast and easy sign up for leasing! I highly recommend contacting the front desk with any questions, always friendly and ready to answer.

Reply from The West Edge

The living environment is great and comfortable. The location is secure and makes it convenient for people who have classes at UCCS or have jobs near Austin Bluffs .

Reply from The West Edge

The new managers are great and have made this place much better. All the staff is friendly and understanding. Plus the drop off in amount of fire alarms going off has been great.

Reply from The West Edge

I took a tour the other day and I felt very welcomed and the property looked very nice and inviting. I’m sad to leave my old apartment but I think it will be a good experience!

Reply from The West Edge

Kickass place to live. Everyone tries really hard for us here. I believe that west edge is the only place I’ll be living for the rest of my college experience. Staff is the best. It does get a little gross sometimes but it’s understandable because college kids are gross

Reply from The West Edge

West edge is a great place to live and offers great things for students. There are lots of options for places to study as well as computers and a printer if needed.

Reply from The West Edge

I really enjoy living in WestEdge because even though they are pretty new and have had some problems, they really stepped it up this year ! A big shout out to the new maintenance man ! He has made WestEdge a cleaner, more beautiful place to live !

Reply from The West Edge

It’s such a welcoming and beautiful place. The apartments themselves are very clean and nice. The walk in closets and bath tubs are great as well.

Reply from The West Edge

So many great amenities here! The heated outdoor saltwater pool and the steam room are two of my favorite. Its close to a bus route and shopping nearby.

I really love working with UCCS and the students. The staff here is great! I am excited to see the things to come to the West Edge property!

Reply from The West Edge

It is really great living here. I love that West edge is right across from campus. The rooms are nice the amenities are great and it is a great place to live.

Reply from The West Edge

I love living here with my 3 other roommates/best friends! The facility is so nice & the rent is very affordable for going to school while working on my degree!

I’ve got to say, I am impressed by the staff in the leasing office. They are quick to provide an answer, or to direct you to the person who can best help. Must other places seem way to impersonal. In spite of the stresses that come with re-locating, this group know what they are doing.

Reply from The West Edge

Amazing place to live. Great location. Friendly staff and easy easy rental process . i would recommend this place to anyone in or out of town

Wonderful! Very classy nice place, I love it here! Everyone is so kind here and help you move in and they pair you with roommates who are amazing!

Reply from The West Edge

My lease starts tomorrow but I’ve been really impressed with the complex, I can’t wait to move in and get a fresh start. So excited for the gym and to meet all the dogs

This will be an amazing experience for me thank you again for bringing me into your lovely community. I am truly blessed and thankful for everything west edge has done for me.

Reply from The West Edge

It has been a great 5 months I have spent here at West Edge. I love the neighbors, the events, and everything the apartments have to offer. Truly the best place I have ever lived at.

Reply from The West Edge

Love it here just a little pricey. Great view of pike peak. A little loud in certain areas, I wish the dogs were serrated, barking can be a lot.

命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 命运就算颠沛流离 命运就算曲折离奇 命运就算恐吓着你做人没趣味 别流泪 心酸 更不应舍弃 我愿能 一生永远陪伴你 哦 一生之中兜兜转转 那会看清楚 彷徨时我也试过独坐一角像是没协助 在某年 那幼小的我 跌倒过几多几多落泪在雨夜滂沱 一生之中弯弯曲曲我也要走过 从何时有你有你伴我给我热烈地拍和 像红日之火 燃点真的我 结伴行 千山也定能踏过

Reply from The West Edge

The complex is in a close area. The people who work front desk are super nice and helpful. The maintenance team does a great job responding quickly to issues you may have with your apartment. Everything I need is right there at westedge and I love that because I don’t have a car. It is my home away from home.

Reply from The West Edge

Living here has been awesome! Great staff and fellow residents. The pool is my favorite part, but I also really like that the gym is open 24/7