So far it’s been a good environment; however there is room for improvement. The apartments could be better kept and cleaner so when new residents arrive.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Maintenance issues.it takes so long before someone show up to repair something ,not enough maintenance working in the property.that is only my problem other than that here is a nice place to live

Reply from Westchase Apts

I think it’s actually pretty calm here , or at least in my building. I love the pool area i wish the hot tub worked . I do like the fact there is a gate now , i feel way safer and secure. My apartment did have a couple bed bugs in the beginning but there gone now a big thanks to the pest control. The community is always clean & its not so crowded. I think there is definitely some things that can improve but it seems like ever since i started living here things have gotten a little better so far.

Reply from Westchase Apts

El sistema de la puerta/gate es muy malo. Se demora mucho, el sistema de invitados nunca funciona, la puerta de salida aveces no abre y se hace fila para usar la puerta de entrada para salir. Y muchas veces se hace fila para la puerta de entrada. Para una comunidad con UNA sola opción de entrar y salir es preferible que no haya reja.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I love living here. Everyone is so nice. The office staff is so helpful. The apartment itself is great. The area surrounding the building is great for Kids. I would recommend this place to friends.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I've been very happy here until the last few months. Very frustrated with the gate. The visitor side is unorganized and difficult to use. Very upset about the changes to paying rent. Hate the inspections. It's an invasion of privacy and disrupts my sleep schedule.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Es excelente lugar para vivir, claro con sus defectos y sus virtudes, sigan apoyando a nosotros los residente y arreglando los apartamentos.

Reply from Westchase Apts

The apartment are amazing big and well taken care off ... I love that my daughter can go to the park or pool and is all near ... the office worker always have a smile and time to talk and take care of any problem right away .... I 100% recommend and dont see me leaving any time soon

Reply from Westchase Apts

Great place to live. Everything has been going very well since the beginning. Location is in a good spot as well as the service here as been outstanding.

Reply from Westchase Apts

These apartments are nice and clean. I have not had a bad experience and the staff is very friendly and polite. My only complaint is that it takes waaaaay to long for things to get fixed when a request is put in.

Reply from Westchase Apts

great environment for living with family and safe i have 4 months here without any kind of very good complaints, the administration staff are excellent helpful, attentive charismatic people and very upright and helpful ... clean environments ..

Reply from Westchase Apts

A nice place with nice people ,and such of beautiful apartments and good location I'm very excited for being a resident and enjoy this place .

It’s quiet and have no issues with the neighbors. If I need to go to the office Simone is usually available to bell me. I like that I get paper notices/alerts on my door About what’s happening.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I Love it here , I have been here for about 16 years. I have not had any problems here and when I need something fixed it's taken care of immediately

Reply from Westchase Apts

I have never had any issues or problems except for the AC and it was resolved nothing but excellent service . I would recommend anybody to this community

Reply from Westchase Apts

It has been amazing! Everyone is so nice. I love paola in the main office she’s the best!!! She helped me with absolutely everything relating to the application process. Been here 2 weeks and haven’t had no issue. Neighbors are nice.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Quietly and friendly Neighborhood. Although it's not new, the apartment is big and everything is working until now. Would be even better if we had a dog park.

Reply from Westchase Apts

La situación con la basura es un poco desagradable. Creo q no está bien tener un solo container en una comunidad tan grande. Se acumula demasiada basura afuera y huele mal. Deberían agregar más depósitos de basura.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I am happy living at westchase. So spacious and affordable. The office team are very helpful. Whenever i have a problem they are there to help and assist.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Is awesome place.. My apartment is the best! Ya eh recommend a varias personas y ya una de ellas está en proceso de mudanza. Es realmente buenísimo lugar.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I have a great experience living in Westchase,the area pretty clean,It is a very safe place to live.i would recommend everyone i know to moving to Westchase apartments..

Reply from Westchase Apts

Good place to live in and really affordable. Pet-friendly, it has all the amenities you may need and is safe. The staff is nice and helpful.

Reply from Westchase Apts

To date we have not had any major problems, only small details that have been solved without any setback. I hope to continue living here for a long time because I see that they are trying to improve all the services...

Reply from Westchase Apts

The management and staff is really nice, very professional they work the heart with patient and empathy .Im glad to part of this community.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I been living here for a few years.. And I can honestly say my overall experience so far has been amazing... Great neighbors...quite community...good security..and management team