I Love it here , I have been here for about 16 years. I have not had any problems here and when I need something fixed it's taken care of immediately

I have never had any issues or problems except for the AC and it was resolved nothing but excellent service . I would recommend anybody to this community

It has been amazing! Everyone is so nice. I love paola in the main office she’s the best!!! She helped me with absolutely everything relating to the application process. Been here 2 weeks and haven’t had no issue. Neighbors are nice.

Quietly and friendly Neighborhood. Although it's not new, the apartment is big and everything is working until now. Would be even better if we had a dog park.

La situación con la basura es un poco desagradable. Creo q no está bien tener un solo container en una comunidad tan grande. Se acumula demasiada basura afuera y huele mal. Deberían agregar más depósitos de basura.

I am happy living at westchase. So spacious and affordable. The office team are very helpful. Whenever i have a problem they are there to help and assist.

Is awesome place.. My apartment is the best! Ya eh recommend a varias personas y ya una de ellas está en proceso de mudanza. Es realmente buenísimo lugar.

I have a great experience living in Westchase,the area pretty clean,It is a very safe place to live.i would recommend everyone i know to moving to Westchase apartments..

Good place to live in and really affordable. Pet-friendly, it has all the amenities you may need and is safe. The staff is nice and helpful.

To date we have not had any major problems, only small details that have been solved without any setback. I hope to continue living here for a long time because I see that they are trying to improve all the services...

The management and staff is really nice, very professional they work the heart with patient and empathy .Im glad to part of this community.

I been living here for a few years.. And I can honestly say my overall experience so far has been amazing... Great neighbors...quite community...good security..and management team

I see the new management is trying to make changes & it’s greatly appreciated. I can’t wait to see how they will turn things around from the mess the last management left.

Reply from Westchase Apts

good community what can I say I have lived here for five year never had problem with my neabors or in the office always paid my rent on time office management very good and kind specially the management we have now very respectful thank you

Reply from Westchase Apts

Awesome apartaments love the spaces and everything don't know how thankful i am for living in this departments Love everything and everyone each little thing

Reply from Westchase Apts

Units are spacious, needs some tlc but good for price. Some basic wear and tear in kitchen and bathrooms. Exterior seems to have been painted and looks neat and clean

Reply from Westchase Apts

Great management. Great costumer services. I love to be part of Westchase since I move here everything has been great I also love the fact that I received the apartment in the time that I was told.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Since hiring new employees in the front office things have gotten better. Maintenance can be better, they take forever to get any work orders completed.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Nice units and good location, necesitan mas personal de manteniniento para atender todos Los requerimientos, mejorar la limpieza del deposito de Basura y Los services de fumigation

Reply from Westchase Apts

This isn’t my first apartment and by far is gasbag been a great experience. I truly love it can’t complain. The neighborhood is really quite no loud noise at night . My son can play safely in here with the other kids I just love it.

Reply from Westchase Apts

Not a bad apartment, property could be kept a little better and save could have been cleaned better between residents. Do like the space for the price though.

Reply from Westchase Apts

I love it so far is so peaceful and clean the staff are very helpful and happy , the apartment are big the are are keep very clean is just great

Reply from Westchase Apts

Lucy was very professional, she explained everything from A to Z. Got my approval and my keys right away. Cant be more grateful. Thank you!

The community should be screened before allowing just anyone live here. The office is of no help during business hours or after hours emergency.

I love the neighborhood but I wish the maintenance will be on time about fixing things around here I hate waiting a year later to have my dishwasher fixed.