Westchase Apts

I Just Recently Moved In Like Yesterday & What I Can Tell It’s Been Good So Far. I Like My Apt. It’s Beautiful And Cozy. The Neighborhood Is Quite So That’s A Positive Thing.
Thus far my experience at Westchase has been a decent one. I have had issues with the apartment but nothing that I can’t put up with. For instance, the laundry closet door came right off and there’s a whole in my sink that was supposed to get fixed but never has. At a later time, I’ll push to get these things fixed since I know that the gentleman are stumped with work orders and with duties to do due to Covid-19. I don’t like how one main gate will be closed (the one for residents to leave) and the one for people to come in is left open. I think it’s redundant and defeats the purpose of what it’s supposed to do (keeping people out who don’t live here unless they know who they’re visiting). My only other complaint would be the parking. The parking here sucks! It is almost impossible to find a parking spot when I get home from work. I’ll even be hesitant to go out during the evening just out of fear of losing whatever parking spot I’ve managed to find.
Customer service is bad. Maintenance hardly ever fixes anything without constant harassment. Staff and management consistently changing and also inconsistent. Only positive is that they are effective at putting notices on doors.
Living here has been wonderful I really don’t have anything to complain about he front office .... the handymen have come and really do not care . But other than that it has been wonderful
Nice place, quiet, good apartments, friendly people in the administration’s services, I have been living here for 2 years and I recommend this community 100%
My experience has been great since day 1!! My neighbors are super friendly which I love.. HAVENT had any issues with my apartment so far. The staff up front is awesome especially Paola!
es una gran experiencia vivir en westchase de verdad lo recomiendo para seguir viviendo en estas residencias tan hermosas, la picina y los vecinos son de maravilla
me gusta por su tranquilidad, el trato, son cómodos los apartamentos, económicos y accesibles, las áreas recreativas son muy buenas, el estacionamiento amplio...
Living here has been amazing ! I feel safe and secure with this community. Never had any problems ! The staff insures customer satisfaction! Great place to live. !
Son apartamentos cómodos agradables, sencillos y muy económicos, me gusta las áreas recreacionales sobre todo la piscina, sus áreas comunes laa he visto limpias y alumbrada.