The Whit
4 stars102 Reviews

Cheyenne
about 1 hour ago
Great staff, beautiful community, and great amenities. Never had a problem and any time I did it was fixed immediately. Martez is friendly and got us a great deal.

Gretchen
We have loved living here. The location is our favorite part. We love being in walking distance of everything. It can be nosy at times due to the construction and action in the alley, but other than that we love it here.

Frank
The leasing staff was awesome. Going from owning a home to relocating and downsizing to an apartment they were the best. Deja really took the lead on my transition. Thank you Frank 444

Roger
We have been here for over 3 years now and still we can't get the thermostat fixed in the gym. We are not the only ones who have voiced their concerns with this since everyone is propping the gym doors open hoping for a relief in the temp. We have noticed better cleaning crews around so this is a step in the right direction.

Carie
Great location and amenities close to all downtown Indianapolis has to offer! The reason for 4 stars versus 5 is that at times the noise levels late night and weekends are pretty loud.

Yujie
The living experience overall is very good except for the street noise at night. it would be great if those windows has a soundproof function. the location is good, and security, facilities & staff are very good.

James
I am pleased with the apartment community, as well as the property management personnel and services, which to me has exceeded that of prior apartment living arrangements.

Bradley
The building has gone down hill over the past couple of years. The new company who purchased the building seems to be making more of an effort than the previous owners.

Francesca
I love the Whit but the package room is a disaster. I wish there was a better system or someone to organize and notify of packages. Soemtimes I have to dig through the rooms to find my packages and they are never in our floor specific spot. Some of the other buildings in the area have a QR system that seems to keep things organized. Otherwise we have had a great experience.

Kori
about 2 months ago
Overall I really enjoy living at the whit. Most of the process of moving in was very easy and smooth. The apartment is pretty quiet overall, the amenities are great and clean, and at this time I can see myself resigning my lease. However there are definitely some issues. The trash service has been a hassle, especially for something that is mandatory. My biggest issue however, is the smell in the hallways from dog pee. I was told when I moved in that they would be cleaning the carpets soon, and if it has happened then it has not made a difference.