I have lived here for 6 years.Have had nothing but a great experience.The staff through the years have all been thebest! Have always felt safe and appreciated.The maintenance staff is great also

Lovely place to live, moved from California to South Carolina last August and would not want to live anywhere else, the location is in an amazing area, close to many places to eat and shop as well as a short drive to Greenville.

I love living here! Such a quiet place. Only complaint is that it takes forever to get things fixed in the apartment, but would recommend it to anyone!

Mostly am overall good experience! Staff is helpful and kind and maintenance does great work. My apartment had many problems but usually maintenance did their best to fix it

Overall I would highly recommend this complex as a place to live, especially since Greystar management has taken over. The staff is friendly and fairly responsive, with the office having great hours available to go in and be taken care of quickly. The current maintenance staff is top tier, both Brett and Corey have always been fantastic to us with any problems we may have. The location is fantastic, and as it is not as big of a draw to college students it tends to be quiet in general (although there have been a couple of noise complaints). I would love to have a small gym area nearby with basic equipment like a treadmill or two, a couple of bikes and basic weights, but that would be a luxury rather than anything else. It would be nice to get some of the appliances upgraded, but otherwise I have had a great experience here over the past couple of years.

Happy with new construction and look forward to seeing the end of it. Hopefully it's a big upgrade and a place to spend the summer on break.

Great location and amenities. Friendly stuff, good communication, prompt maintenance, and great online presence. Very close to the library and REC center.

Great community and great location! I and my little son loved to be here! I have wonder to this community and location in the summer. How excited I m to go to the new pool.

New club house pool construction looks like it is coming soon and can't wait for the summer. New improvements to walkway so it doesn't flood. Mostly good experience living here for the last couple years

Nice quiet place really feels like home. Clean updated modern apt with very nice staff that is always polite and any maintenance is always prompt and clean and on point.

There are a swimming pool, gym, basketball court, I enjoyed those a lot. Recently, they renovated many other things. Do your exercise. it will help you.

We’ve been moved in for about a month and everything is moving smoothly. We all love it. We’re in a good place and everything fits us well. The environment is nice and we I love it

I am just moving in to the Whitley Apartment Today After 1:00 pm. Love the place when I first took a tour of the apartment I feel in love with them.

Reply from The Whitley

Loving it so far! The amenities are amazing, the staff is so friendly and megan is so sweet and very understanding. We were accepted with open arms which meant a lot

Reply from The Whitley

Emergency maintenance is a joke. A 3.5 hour response time when flooding is going on in the apartment is not okay. Everything else is all right.

Reply from The Whitley

Started the application and lease signing process with the Whitley! Love that they do short term leases and are so helpful with finding you exactly what you need! Excited to live at The Whitley!

Reply from The Whitley

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Whitley thus far. Kind people to work with. The amenities are great as well. The process of moving in and getting settled was simple with the help from The Whitely Staff.

Reply from The Whitley

We are moving in tomorrow and signing the lease today. The place looks amazing and Marcus is the man. He's so sweet and amazing and helped us out so much already. I can't wait for whitley to be our home

Reply from The Whitley

Great place to live looking forward to moving in with u all the apartment look really good u all did a awesome job update in them. Looking to swimming in the pool

Reply from The Whitley

The Whitley is a great community to live in. They care about their residents and make sure you get everything you need. They have been expanding in their main building and are working on a second pool area. It is a quiet community to be so close to a college town. I work night shift and I am never disturbed during the day. I love being so close to everything as well! I love living here!!!

Reply from The Whitley

My experience at the Whitley is improving since I moved in. The office management is super understanding and willing to work with us on our problems. However, I am frustrated that there is a new promotion for a new rental price for new leases that is less than what we pay. I do feel like we pay too much for the unit as we don't have the full upgrade, and the maintenance team is frustrating to deal with.

I love the space that I have in unit, I just wish that they would fix the eye sores in there. I wish that they would put the students and people with animals in a section.

Reply from The Whitley

Everything has been great. Just some issues that have come up like my cable only works in the living room and they haven’t been able to fix the rest. Also amenities that they tell are there they are still not because they are redoing all the place. Hopefully they have them done quickly.

Reply from The Whitley

Staff has gone above and beyond to make for a smooth transition. A very “can do” attitude. Very satisfied with the immediate follow up to requests.

Reply from The Whitley

The new clubhouse is coming. It looks so good. The area is so clean. It's greater than before with the new management company. You will love this place.