The Whitley

4.4

4.4

Great ppl. When having an maintenance problem they are very quick on trying to fix the problem. They are very professional. Very family oriented. And very clean and up kept.
Nice place to live overall. Pretty noisy on the weekends is my biggest complaint. Always parking available. Staff is super friendly. Dog friendly.
The people in the manager's office and maintenance are great. I especially thank the maintenance crew. They really work hard. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you all.
Friendly community and staff. They work as a team and it seems like they make make sure they get things completed. The grounds are well taken care off also. Spacious apartments with clean exterior.
Always an event going on at the Whitley! Missing the pool days but we have a fire pit and a grill to enjoy during this cold weather. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else during my time at Clemson University 🤗🍂
The community representatives have been wonderful helping me get everything arranged for my big move! I love the location and layout of my apartment!
It's a pretty chill environment. You usually never hear anything from the neighbors and the apartments are cozy. There is everything you need to live comfortably and the staff and maintenance are some of the nicest people I've met.
I feel safe ,comfortable and satisfied . It's a nice place in a nice area . Staff and maintenance are amazing . I always have problems in calling and answering call because of the internet system they have which we should use rather than our own .
I have enjoyed living at The Whitley very much!! The staff in the office are all so nice and helpful! The neighborhood is always kept clean. I see many kids enjoying the basketball court most days. I've never had an issue with my packages. And the prices for these size apartments are great! I've lived in multiple places in Clemson before but The Whitley is by far the best.
I have loved moving in! I just moved in recently but Courtney makes it so easy to ask questions. When we had issues with some things, she was so quick to help and to try to fix our issues.