The Whitley

4.4

4.4

The management has been wonderful and the apartments and atmosphere is wonderful! Love living here. Prefect first home for my husband and I.
The Whitley has been a great place to live. The office staff has always been considerate and very easy to communicate with. Anytime we have had a maintenance request it was followed through with.
Just moved this weekend and it seems nice. Excited to take advantage of the pool and tennis court and to learn all my new neighbors. Thanks for having us
Nice and quiet neighborhood. Cell service is a bit dodgy but all in all a pleasant experience. The amenities are nice and the utility package is fair.
Moved in 3 years ago today. Happy long term resident here! I love the community and won't be moving any time soon. Maintenence is timely. Grounds are always nice.
The whitley apartment in central south carolina is the one of the best apartment in clemson and central , south carolina. You might want to live here.
The Whitley has been such a great living experience! Everyone in the office is so nice, and the staff is always available when needed. The maintenance responds very quickly and is very friendly. I absolutely love living here and I am thankful for the responsiveness of the office!
So far we are enjoying our stay at this place. Has a lot a walking paths were we can take our dogs. Enjoying the pool. It would be nice if the gym was bigger and also there is a lot of wasps around the woods of the entry hallway and porch/balcony. Our apartment is really nice.
I have lived here for two years and I am so sad to be leaving! I wish I could stay for my last year at Clemson, but I can’t unfortunately. It has been a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone moving to the area. A quiet and cozy apartment with great staff and management is hard to come by around here, but they do not fall short!
Nice and quiet. Very closed to supermarkets to 123 hwy. So far we love it and never had any problems. It's very convenient that every night they pick up the garbage bags from every apartment.