The Whitley

4.4

4.4

This is the third time I have lived in this complex, and I am happy to say that I still love it here, even as I did the prior two times! This area is my little slice of heaven (no I am not joking) ❣
Breezeways are still very dirty. It was embarrassing to bring my family through the second and third floor breezeways of building 370. Resident trash and trashcans outside doors during the middle of the day as well as stains on the concrete. It just looks dirty and could be fixed with some pressure washing
I love it at The Whitley! The apartments are huge, the service is outstanding, and the community is clean. The property is always well kept. I haven't met one person I didn't like here. I love visiting the office to be greeted by the friendly staff and to give my dog a treat on our walks. I've lived in multiple apartments in Clemson in the last 8 years and The Whitley has been the best by far!
This is a lovely place to live. The staff here at the Whitley are just as friendly. The park situation is really bad. It would be nice to have all of the residence to have a whitley parking sticker. Are do something with no place to park.
They provide an excellent community with plenty of things to do. Well maintained landscaping that makes the walls through the neighborhood even more pleasant and inviting to a lot of wildlife.
Beautiful and spacious while being well managed. The Whitleys offer the perfect amount of privacy while still quickly maintaining day to day well. Would recommend but bills are a little more than you’d think due to it being olderish buildings I assume
all the staff are friendly and they trying to give you good services but they must Parking repair for the disabledRepairing parking spaces for the disabled, making them easier to use, and expanding them
Living at The Whitley has been excellent. The staff is wonderful, kind, and always helpful. Overall, the noise level is great during quiet hours, minus one or two odd violations. The amenities are excellent and spacious. We are so happy to be here!
Living at the Whitley has been great! Everyone in the office is really nice and maintenance is very responsive. The community is tucked away in the perfect location!
Overall a great experience. Had to put in some maintenance requests for large appliances or a bee problem on the patio. Friendly staff and prompt responses.