Such a wonderful community with great neighborhood and awesome management! I would recommend this community to anyone that’s looking! The staff has always been willing to help where needed!

Reply from The Whitley

The staff will go above and beyond for their residence but they can only do so much. The apartments are barely insulated, you need a jacket in the winter to even go in the master walk-in closet, you can hear everything your neighbors are doing, so if you have kids this is not the place for you.

Reply from The Whitley

Great location, many friendly neighbors! Staff is really nice and maintenance is very responsive to problems. Lots of great amenities on property.

Reply from The Whitley

Everyone here is so friendly and kind, I haven't had one bad experience with another resident! It's so peaceful and calm around here, I hardly ever hear any other residents while I'm inside my apartment.

Reply from The Whitley

Wonderful community and excellent amenities, however, it is pretty noisy at times and the valet trash service that is paid for as a part of rent does not always show up.

Reply from The Whitley

We really love living at the Whitley. The apartments are spacious and very livable, and we enjoy the pool and grill amenities outside of the apartment. We have received good service from the front office and the maintenance staff.

Reply from The Whitley

My experience with the office was awesome. They are very helpful and nice. I like the property very clean and well maintained. It located in a great area

Reply from The Whitley

great place to live. Quiet and off the main road with great scenery! most apartments have been renovated and the pool areas have been renovated and are great for grilling, relaxing, and of course swimming!

Reply from The Whitley

The people in the manager's office and maintenance are great. I especially thank the maintenance crew. They really work hard. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you all.

Reply from The Whitley

Funny part is I’m moving in 15 days but my experience with staff was awesome and very helpful. So I’m really excited to be a part of Whitley .

Reply from The Whitley

Love my new place! So much more room and the kids have things to do here! It’s quiet and people don’t bother you! The staff on site are very friendly as well!

Reply from The Whitley

I have been here for more than one year. The maintenance guys are awesome as soon you report something trough the portal they will be in your door next day if not same day. Amenities are good. In general everything runs smoothly. Have no complains.

Reply from The Whitley

I truly LOVE it here. I’ve lived in many other apartment complexes and this is by far the best. If i ever have a question or concern, I email and immediately someone emails me back.

Reply from The Whitley

Enjoy living here, everyone is nice! Have my patios designed for Halloween! Love it! Maintenance are right on top of there game! Enjoying all amenities! Staff are very helpful & friendly!

Reply from The Whitley

Staff is great, location is great, just had a few problems that made the experience less then enjoyable and our neighbors are pretty loud but other than that we love it here!

Reply from The Whitley

The maintence staff is super friendly. My roommate and I have had no issues since we've moved in. We love it here. The apartment is big enough for our pets to run around and play. I love the apartment's cute modern style.

Reply from The Whitley

The staff is absolutely wonderful! Literally great! Maintenance workers are friendly and very responsive when requests are put in. Great location!

Reply from The Whitley

The apartments are nice and plenty of room. Small things like bad wiring and light switches only working part of the time kind of make me worry about the building and how well it was put together

Reply from The Whitley

Nice apartments very spacious and located in a nice area. Have had to file multiple maintenance requests for various appliances however. But they come in and fix them in a timely manner so not to bad.

Reply from The Whitley

Updated apartment units are very nice and the grounds are pretty nice. Most of the community members are easy to get along with and quite overall.

Reply from The Whitley

One of the best apartment companies I've ever seen! Also the best staff kind, friendly and car about your experience! Thank you so much for making feel at home!

Reply from The Whitley

I haven’t been here long but it’s nice so far. I live in the back and it seems quiet and safe. My neighbors seem pretty nice as well. I’m looking forward to the future here.

Reply from The Whitley

The whitley apartment in central south carolina is the one of the best apartment in clemson and central , south carolina. You might want to live here.

Reply from The Whitley

Everyone has been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Moving in was simple and quick. It is extremely easy to pay rent.

Quiet, clean neighborhood, friendly, helpful people and staff, although some minor issues like small tap flow, kind of loud air conditioning and washing machine. Love the experience here.