The Whitley

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
The people in the manager's office and maintenance are great. I especially thank the maintenance crew. They really work hard. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you all.
Amanda
The Whitley is a great place to live! We live in a HUGE 3 bedroom apartment. The rooms and closets have plenty of space. I love the pantry & laundry room. The staff is always so nice & helpful. I would recommend living at The Whitley to anyone looking for a spacious affordable place.
Jacob
Being a resident at The Whitley has been awesome so far. Maintenance is always quick to address any and all issues we have, and the front desk is extremely helpful.
Courtney
I have loved living here for the past two years! It’s been really fun making our apartment feel like home and enjoying everything The Whitley has to offer.
Verified Resident
We are constantly dealing with bugs and roaches in the apartment (2-4 a day). The wifi is in and out constantly. The office staff and maintenance team are nice and work fast but sadly we need to bother them for a number of issues all the time.
Matthew
Only been here a month, but so far I'm impressed. I love having a disc golf course right here. Tennis, basketball, volleyball, tennis, they have it all.
Michael
I have been living here for 2 years. I really love it here, I have some really nice and friendly neighbors. I don't think I could find another place as good as the Whitley apartments. The staff here goes out of their way to make you feel at home.
Tessa
Great management staff, always there to help when we need it! The events they put on especially around Halloween was great for the community especially the kids!
Mikayla
Management is very responsive. House is a lot of space with minimal problems. The only issue is the appliances are very old and instead of replacing them, they choose to just fix them. Spiders are also a big issue and we way for pest control, but I can’t tell as I still find spiders everywhere.
Wael
Best place to live in Clemson area, wonderful staff, amazing apartments, and service. I’ve lived all over the Clemson area and I’m so glad I found the Whitley!!