The Whitley

4.3

4.3

It is a great community to live in. It is peaceful and quiet. I love being close to Greenville, Clemson, and Anderson. I love the community feel that the Whitley brings.
Will be moving in next week. Hillary has been extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Everything was so easy and organized. I cant wait to be there!
Hilary was so nice. She was able to answer all of our questions and get everything we needed. We were able to view two different apartments the day we came. Both were very clean. Definitely recommend The Whitley!
The people in the manager's office and maintenance are great. I especially thank the maintenance crew. They really work hard. I appreciate your hard work. Thank you all.
This is my first apartment complex that has actually felt like home! I love and appreciate the wonderful staff for being so helpful in the move-in process as well.
So far so good! Walls are pretty thin so you can hear conversations outside, but everything works and when not, Maintanence is prompt. The staff is also so nice and helpful.
Been here for 3 years love the community. Staff are really caring and loving 🥰 not to mention one, everyone are equally good at what they do.
My roommate and I love this place, so glad we resigned our lease! Love the staff and the community here at The Whitley. The location is also nice since there are awesome local restraunts around.
A little noisy, and alot of people don't know how roundabouts work. But, overall, it's a fine community and the staff is friendly and helpful.
I haven’t moved in yet but from I see, I am going to love living here!! It seems like a nice and quiet area without too much noise from college-aged people. I’m so excited to move in!