The Whitley

4.4

4.4

Akshay
Apart from the initial few challenges, we love the apartment. There are some aspects of the community that can be improved upon like the external placement of the HVAC is an issue when you have neighbors who smoke. The property management has been very supportive through our requests and issues and we would consider recommending Whitley to our friends.
Lacy
Super nice. Everyone is really friendly. Every body at the office is always egar to help and make sure everyone is ok, and kept up to date.
Kristy
Work orders are answered very timely. I like the environment. I was nervous about moving into an apartment because I thought it would be loud. But it has turned out pretty okay.
Courtney
I have loved living at The Whitley for 2.5 years! The amenities are great, the rooms are so spacious with lots of storage space, and the community feels like home.
Verified Resident
Amazing apartment and staff. I have lived all over Clemson and the Whitley is the best complex I have ever been at. 10 out of 10 would recommend .
Verified Resident
The whitley apartment in central south carolina is the one of the best apartment in clemson and central , south carolina. You might want to live here.
Verified Resident
It is still a pleasure living here. The area is very nice, the staff are always pleasant and helpful. Couldn’t recommend this as a place to live enough.
Verified Resident
The neighborhood is great to walk around in the nice weather and the pool and grill are becoming a very popular spot. Cannot wait to make use of the tennis courts on the weekends!
William
This is one of the best communities I have lived in. The amenities, like the pools (yes I said pools, plural), fitness center, basketball court, tennis courts, outdoor kitchen, clubhouse, car cleaning stations, dog walks, direct access to an amazing disc golf course and trails etc…. Makes it where I don’t want to leave! Even things like maintenance is impressive. Have an issue? Consider it done! Really I can go on and on about this place. I’m very thankful that I found it. Living here is a movie.
Heather
We have had a great experience during our time living at The Whitley. We are about to renew our lease for the 3rd time. We love how convenient the location is to everything, but it’s still a quiet, family friendly neighborhood.