Staff was very accommodating to my requests upon move in and afterwards also. All maintenance requests were promptly completed. Overall very nice community and nice apartments

Decent apartments, however there is a lot of trash in the breezeways but to animals getting into trash putout for pickup and no one cleans up the trash. Currently there are chicken bones, bread bad and a used condom.

I really like my neighbors, I like the location of my apartment, the staff is okay, the issues I’ve dealt with being at this apartment complex is awful. The worst in all of my experience with apartments.

My apartment is just perfect. Everyone has been so nice. My dogs are slowly adjusting to apartment sounds. We enjoy taking daily walks on the grounds of the Whitley.

Reply from The Whitley

The office staff at the Whitley are friendly, attentive and strive at keeping the community informed. I have enjoyed living at the Whitley and happy to call The Whitley my home.

Rent is reasonable, maintenance is fairly responsive though imperfect. It’s a pleasure to know management is relaxed about tenants doing light shelving, etc. and even electric smoking/BBQ. The garbage policy is poorly communicated and the valet service is especially spotty: sometimes they pick up sometimes they don’t, and when they don’t it’s frustrating because that puts me behind our “1 bag a day” pacing. I would gladly pay a little more for valet garbage that wasn’t so particular. The new gym is reasonable, the clubhouse is great and the staff are nice. I wish the pool had some shade!!

We love the whitley! the management has done a lot to the community added gym, new pool area, beautiful landscaping, they keeps its well maintained. I have had a lil issues with getting things worked on but they did get to the problem resolved. Overall my family loved it here at The Whitley.

I am a new tenant and response time has been pretty slow. I was told several things in person that have not been followed up on. I hope that once I start living in the community I don't have the same issue.

Reply from The Whitley

They do an okay job getting people together. I would like of the pool was open. It's hard to find out about events, maybe some flyers by the stairs or something to info, the residents. It would also be cool if the club house was open after 6 PM. This way we could go in there and play some games

Moved in last July, getting better but wish the pool was open more. Always closed... And I live right across from it. Love the New Gum Area tho. Could use a park or dog park. Just a thought. Mm

I love living here! All of the updates that they are doing are great! I cannot wait until the new pool opens! The management is great and very responsive to requests and questions.

Great place to live! It is close to everything that you will ever need! Quiet and friendly neighbors! Great amenities! Can’t wait to enjoy the two pools this summer!

Not living there yet. My application was turned down, and I'm not sure why I got this email in the first place. I do love the place and would love to stay there.

Reply from The Whitley

The team at Whitley has been nothing but helpful since day one! We are super grateful for all they do to make living at The Whitley feel like home.

Reply from The Whitley

This is a good apartment. You can have many activities. There is a gym, swimming pool, basketball court. You will enjoy all of those. You will enjoy the thouse.

Reply from The Whitley

Very friendly staff, understanding of our urgent move-in, and worked hard to accommodate for us. The day we moved in, Hannah was exceptionally helpful with the process making it easy and stress free

Reply from The Whitley

I have lived here for 6 years.Have had nothing but a great experience.The staff through the years have all been thebest! Have always felt safe and appreciated.The maintenance staff is great also

Reply from The Whitley

Lovely place to live, moved from California to South Carolina last August and would not want to live anywhere else, the location is in an amazing area, close to many places to eat and shop as well as a short drive to Greenville.

I love living here! Such a quiet place. Only complaint is that it takes forever to get things fixed in the apartment, but would recommend it to anyone!

Reply from The Whitley

Mostly am overall good experience! Staff is helpful and kind and maintenance does great work. My apartment had many problems but usually maintenance did their best to fix it

Reply from The Whitley

Overall I would highly recommend this complex as a place to live, especially since Greystar management has taken over. The staff is friendly and fairly responsive, with the office having great hours available to go in and be taken care of quickly. The current maintenance staff is top tier, both Brett and Corey have always been fantastic to us with any problems we may have. The location is fantastic, and as it is not as big of a draw to college students it tends to be quiet in general (although there have been a couple of noise complaints). I would love to have a small gym area nearby with basic equipment like a treadmill or two, a couple of bikes and basic weights, but that would be a luxury rather than anything else. It would be nice to get some of the appliances upgraded, but otherwise I have had a great experience here over the past couple of years.

Happy with new construction and look forward to seeing the end of it. Hopefully it's a big upgrade and a place to spend the summer on break.

Great location and amenities. Friendly stuff, good communication, prompt maintenance, and great online presence. Very close to the library and REC center.

Great community and great location! I and my little son loved to be here! I have wonder to this community and location in the summer. How excited I m to go to the new pool.

New club house pool construction looks like it is coming soon and can't wait for the summer. New improvements to walkway so it doesn't flood. Mostly good experience living here for the last couple years