The apartments are nice and plenty of room. Small things like bad wiring and light switches only working part of the time kind of make me worry about the building and how well it was put together

Reply from The Whitley

Nice apartments very spacious and located in a nice area. Have had to file multiple maintenance requests for various appliances however. But they come in and fix them in a timely manner so not to bad.

Updated apartment units are very nice and the grounds are pretty nice. Most of the community members are easy to get along with and quite overall.

One of the best apartment companies I've ever seen! Also the best staff kind, friendly and car about your experience! Thank you so much for making feel at home!

I haven’t been here long but it’s nice so far. I live in the back and it seems quiet and safe. My neighbors seem pretty nice as well. I’m looking forward to the future here.

The whitley apartment in central south carolina is the one of the best apartment in clemson and central , south carolina. You might want to live here.

Everyone has been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Moving in was simple and quick. It is extremely easy to pay rent.

Quiet, clean neighborhood, friendly, helpful people and staff, although some minor issues like small tap flow, kind of loud air conditioning and washing machine. Love the experience here.

It's a good location. It needs a little improvement. Staff is awesome. Enjoy the exercise equipment. Love the pool area, and landscaping is awesome.

Reply from The Whitley

the staff is very nice and accurate and they respond quickly to anything you need Whitly is very quiet place and good neighbors beautiful design

Reply from The Whitley

Good just wish the trash people would take out the trash when the paper says. But overall great apartments. Friendly staff and maintenance team gets to you very fast.

Reply from The Whitley

I love the neighborhood. The apartment is a beautiful. The pool is nice during hot days. I am happy to have been able to move in. Clemson is busy and we are still near the food places but away from the traffic.

Reply from The Whitley

I love living at Whitley!! People are so friendly and their maintenance team puts a great effort to fix ASAP! I don't think I will move out to a new place any soon! Thanks Whitley!

Reply from The Whitley

My family and I enjoy staying in the WHITLEY apartments community. Staff members are very helpful and friendly and facilities are well-maintained.

Reply from The Whitley

Great apartment. Very friendly and well organized staff. The apartments are a very convenient distance from Clemson University. Close enough to get there easily, far enough away that traffic isn't bad.

Reply from The Whitley

Everything so far has been fast and efficient. The application process and repairs have been handled quickly and the staff is communicative. Love the larger bedrooms and closets in this apartment, as well as the updated floors.

Reply from The Whitley

The Whitley has been pretty awesome. We haven’t had many issues, but the ones we have had has been handle fast and professionally. The property itself is quiet and clean they do a great job of keeping the upkeep of the grounds around the apartments. The only thing I would say is I hope they work on the trash pick up. It’s nothing major but sometimes trashed gets missed on the nightly pick up or either tenants not putting it out on time. Other than that my family and I have enjoyed our stay here the past 2 years.

Reply from The Whitley

Apartment great, I wish they did more events, very safe place and spacious, have had issues with roaches twice and notified the administration, I believe it has to be something with people leaving too much trash outside for extended periods of time. Overall good

Reply from The Whitley

The garbage service is hit and miss and my upstairs neighbors have 3 dogs, which is giving us grief, however the staff are nice the maintenance team is awesome and the area is peaceful

Reply from The Whitley

I love living here. I am a mother and enjoy the amenities like the pool and basketball court. I love the new picnic area up by the upper pool. I have been here for 8 years and have been through several managers and management companies. The new group has really put a lot in to the apartments and grounds. I really appreciate the maintenance team and all they do. Thank you for making the Whitley a safe and comfortable place to live.

Reply from The Whitley

New still learning. So far all is well. Something needs to be done about the large bugs however. Will say when you call on something so far it's handle within 2 days.

Reply from The Whitley

I enjoy living here a lot however moving out was lonelier than I expected it would be. I like how big my room is but I don’t like that I’m woken up every other Saturday with somebody weed eating outside of my window.

Reply from The Whitley

Nice and friendly people. Cozy home and very clean area. Convenient transportation to Clemson or Central. There are many shops just 5 minutes away.

Reply from The Whitley

It was a place that could get me from point A to point B while going to college. The rent is higher than what it should be considering the overall quality you get.

Reply from The Whitley

Nice apartments with many great amenities. I love the quiet, private location and the green space for our dog. Our AC unit keeps having issues, but the staff are very friendly and are good at fixing it within a timely manner.