This is a nice place to live. Everyone is really friendly. The Office and Maintenance Staff are great. Both pools are wonderful and relaxing. I love being close to Clemson and Greenville.

Great location and spacious units. The managerial staff is professional and quickly take action if you need any support. Maintenance team the best I’ve encountered by far. Only complaint is the noise from neighbors that we can’t seem to drown out, but they’ve been responsive to our requests to quiet down during middle of the night hours.

Great and quiet neighborhood. I enjoy coming home in the evenings and sitting on my patio watching the sun go down with a glass of wine. It’s so relaxing

Nice place friendly staff , lived here about 2 years. Whenever there was a problem it was always an easy fix. Happy to have had this experience definitely an easy living situation

You will like it. It is a lovely place. There is a swimming pool. There is a gym. There is a walking trail. You are going to enjoy all of those.

The apartment was clean when I moved I in. The updates look nice. Great value. Good amenities. Lots of grass for dogs. Staff is nice and friendly

Everything is perfect so far! The remodel is very nice, and the apartment is very stylish. Only reason I'm taking away half a star is because there are wasps and bees everywhere, but that's the area more than the apartment.

Maintenance team is prompt and courteous. Office staff is great!! Extremely helpful folks! Reliable in getting back with tenants on questions or issues.

Reply from The Whitley

The move in specials were great and the staff was super friendly. We were so surprised at how affordable this place was in view of all the extra amenities. Everything is very clean and we look forward to being here for a long time

Wonderful. Quick to respond if something need to be fixed. They also have drinks and snacks in the lobby and games. They do things for us every month. This last one was a pool party with give aways.

Love the new work being put in and the new amenities (pool area, fitness area). Main issues are with the older construction - various leaks from plumbing, stuff falling apart on fridge & cabinets, etc.

I love the apartment complex and all the amenities my only problem is the ant and spiders every where along with the water bugs. They say they spray once a week but if that is the case they need to use something stronger because I have a trail of ants from the parking lot to my front door.

The staff were friendly and helpful before and during the move-in process. The apartment complex itself is fairly well kept up and has all the accommodations I want.

Reply from The Whitley

Coming a long slowly , but the property seems more promising than ever. Enjoying our pools finally this summer. Management is trying to make good on promises made. Although corporate is not getting any vote from me, they false advertise gifts & rewards, yet don’t follow through. I’ve been promised a $500 check for referring a new tenants. It’s been over 5 months & $zero$ have been sent.

I enjoy staying here. The fulfillment of maintenance requests and the abundance of wasps nests everywhere are the only problems I have. Thank you!

Overall a good place to live. Convenient location, and good amenities. Great team of management, easy to talk to and very responsive but slower maintenance keep up.

The value is great, but there have been many improvements but bugs have been a problem in our apartment. I have also had multiple billing issues. But I have lived here for two years and am still satisfied. It's a great, safe location and has two great pools.

Great apartments however when moving in the management office switched our room number because the ac was broken. They told us the apartment that they would move us to was on the third floor just like the the old one. We moved in and across the courtyard was the original room we were supposed to move in and it was only on the second floor. Would have been nice to have not had to carry our stuff an extra floor up.

Great community, quiet, nice pool and lounging area. Residents are respectful, and keep to themselves. A lot of people of different ages live in the community so it is a nice blend of people.

Nice and quiet community! The new pool is also really enjoyable. And also great neighborhood! If you have a little one and want to spend some time, you can walk to the library, go to the recreation center, or take a hike thorough the disc course..

It is a good place to live. There are two big and deep swimming pool. One of them has a grill. It is a gas grill. It is awesome place. Come and see.

My year here has had some hiccups, but overall, I love it! Spacious apartments. Great location. I renewed my lease, and plan to continue doing so for a while.

Reply from The Whitley

Staff was very accommodating to my requests upon move in and afterwards also. All maintenance requests were promptly completed. Overall very nice community and nice apartments

Reply from The Whitley

Decent apartments, however there is a lot of trash in the breezeways but to animals getting into trash putout for pickup and no one cleans up the trash. Currently there are chicken bones, bread bad and a used condom.

Reply from The Whitley

I really like my neighbors, I like the location of my apartment, the staff is okay, the issues I’ve dealt with being at this apartment complex is awful. The worst in all of my experience with apartments.