The Wilder

4.7

4.7

Connor
Constantnloue noise. Loud music, loud banging, neighbors who stomp so heavily throughout the day and night. The only peace and quiet you get is by wearing headphones. Only the property manager will respond. The rest ignore you.
Amber
From the moment My husband and I walked threw the door of the Wilder we knew it was the place we wanted to live. Andrea was so helpful and answered all our question and was very patient with us and even laughed with us she was very inviting. The amenities are top notch. And the neighbors are very friendly.
Vanessa
Great staff, pool and lifestyle. Love c the dog park! My dog has made so many puppies friends. Great place for kids, teens, adults and older individuals. The clubhouse is beautiful 😍
Mikayla
Great living at The Wilder. Very affordable and great luxury living. The property is beautiful and well kept. The staff is friendly and helpful. Having a great experience makes me want to renew my lease.
Kaleigh
Good location, up to date apartment, nice dog park. Management changes haven’t been the smoothest, but experience seems to be getting better as new company is settling in.
Reagan
Our move in process was so easy! So excited to spend the next year here! The community is very welcoming, the amenities are amazing...I feel like I'm at a resort!
Calli
The Wilder has been nothing but wonderful since moving in! The amenities are great and everyone has been so friendly! I’m Very happy to be apart of this community!
Haley
Since moving in to The Wilder, I've felt the staff has been extremely attentive and helpful around the entire moving process! The area is quiet and nice to walk around the neighborhood areas with your dog. There is even a dog park on-site, which could be a little nicer if people remembered to clean up after their dogs. The style of the apartments are nice brand new! I would recommend this spot to anyone interested in staying in the Ladson area.
Gabriel
The staff and property are amazing. I appreciate the attentive approach each staff takes towards each tenant. Especially, Jurrien. He's quick to respond and addresses each question/issue. I've lived in some pretty rough areas and this tops all of those and others I've visited by a mile. Keep it up and I'm glad to be a resident with my girlfriend and our two dogs. Glad to call The Wilder home while we're here.
Leila
Great job. Nice pool. Large and engaging work out center. Free tea or coffee in lobby a special treat. Pool table and sitting area is very comfortable.