The Winston Apartments

4.2

4.2

Excelente lugar todo es muy tranquilo, lugares de recreaciones muy limpio y con un buen servicio administrativo. Esta ubicado muy céntrico de todo los servicio importantes mercados, mall, gasolinera, entre otros.
1 star
Any time something is broke, the try to fix it instead of replacing the damage item. I have had to complain just about everyday about the refrigerator.
We good community to live in near by Pembroke Pines citi center. Great staff. All necessary shops are nearby. If management prioritize resident complaints related to cleanness of the community then definitely best community to live in pines
1 star
So as of late it seems that our community is a boarding house for dogs there has been constant dog barking since the beginning of December from the hours of 8 AM to 11:30 PM at night constant dog barking there’s not just one dog I don’t know if someone has just recently moved in and they have more than one dog but it’s constant constant dog barking. Do not move here. You will regret it. The quiet is gone. Dogs barking all day long.
Leasing office employees are very helpful. This year although COVID impacted the community the Winston made sure to continue with events during holidays while adhering to CDC guidelines in keeping us safe. It’s a pleasure living at The Winston
I'm enjoying my new place. Jus moved in and still got things to do. But its coming along nicely. Haven't met my neighbors yet but hopefully I will met them soon. My son loves it. Nice and quiet.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE! The apts are absolutely beautiful inside and out. The office staff is GREAT, The maintenance guys are amazing as well. Great area. No complaints.
They have been very helpful and considerate during this whole pandemic. They still kept the grounds nice and clean. Any other community would have not really cared.
I love the customer service . When I need something to be fix into my apartment they come in a timely manner and get the job done . They yard is kept very clean , they also will let you know when there is no trash pick up for that day
Everyone seems nice Around here never had any problems with any neighbors been living here 4years.I just wish it had a kid playground other than that it’s ✅