The Winston Apartments

4.2

4.2

Here almost two years and still as happy now as the day I moved in. Most of the neighbors are friendly and the community is always nice, clean and quiet.
Great area with friendly neighbors. I do wish the walls were a little thicker. There is plenty of parking although it fills up fast. The parking lot could also use better lighting. Maintenance is very fast.
Very quiet and peaceful Don't have any problems. The neighbors are nice and the leasing office manager is so nice and sweet. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone
I have lived here for over 3 years and I have seen this location go though a few updates and I like the fact that they continue to make it a resort style of living and keeping it still affordable. I have always felt safe in this area and that is priceless.
The community is great place nothing to do with some of the Nasty neighbor's who can bring the community down 👎 other they that no complaints
it's a quiet place and everything is near, we enjoy the ammenities and also the comunitty, they have a quick response to all our needs and the pool and also the park is amazing
Great location! Me apartment is fully updated and spacious. My neighbors are all friendly . The best thing of all about living here is the amenities. The pools and fitness centers are next level!
Amazing sense of community! We moved here from Chicago, so the weather, infrastructure and the peaceful neighborhood is what we appreciate the most! Lake, swimming pool, track for strolling around the lake, we would love to host our friends and family whenever we can!
My wife and I have lived here for 7 years and we still love it! The views are beautiful and the staff have a friendly professionalism that makes our stay here truly comfortable.
The leasing office ladies are always a pleasure to deal with. I had a Situation with my car and they made sure to help me and get it resolved as quick as possible.