The office staff is very helpful. They really do their best to serve you if you need help. The Valet trash is ridiculous but all of Pembroke Pines has it so What can you do? I enjoy the amenities.

Great place to live just a few things need to be worked on. Gates have been broken as long as over 2 months now. People (dont know if they even live here ) hanging out by the tennis court with loud music and breaking bottles . Security needs to improve. Office staff needs to be more proactive on calling back their residents voice messages or even answering the phones. Everything else is 100%

We appreciate the quick response of the hard-working maintenance team. With so many families in the neighborhood, we have really built a great community for our children and ourselves.

@communityrewards I live in Paradise 🌴🏖🏡🏝🌴 #thewinstonlife #pembrokepines #miamiliving #florida My family and I moved 2 months ago from Los Angeles CA. We had 2 weeks to move and find a place. We came across The Winston Apartments, online and I was in Love with how beautiful, clean, elegant, peaceful, welcoming it looked from all the pictures I seen. I was hoping that in such short time I would be able to move in. The staff was helpful from day one of our phone call. They help us with our move all the way till we set in. Jackie was such an amazing helpful staff helping us with the paperwork and making our transition easy to move. Our place is a gated community with plenty of parking and guest parking as well, has a beautiful lake view, 3 pools, 3 gyms, tennis courts, mini golf area, playground for kids, indoor theater, racket court, free zumba classes , business center to use computers and printers for free. Impeccable maintenance staff. convenient office hours and days Monday- Sunday. Most importantly it's safe and feels more then a home, FEELS LIKE PARADISE!!! 🌴🏖🏡🏝

Reply from The Winston Apartments

ya estamos cumpliendo nuestro tercer contrato con ustedes y a pesar de haber tenido algo bajos, han sido mas los altos con esta residencia. la recomendamos sin lugar a dudas, solo necesita un buen playground para los niños y seria perfecto!!!

It's been great at the Winston. Front office can be a bit more pleasant. Maintenance crew are top class. Gym equipment needs to be fixed or replaced. Same equipment broken over 1 year

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Krystal made our process stress free. The apartment is very spacious we love our new home.The property is well maintained and maintenance request get done within 24 hours

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful, I’m glad to be apart of this group of helpers. Jackie is Awesome 👏 and very kind. My stay so far is welcoming!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great place to live. Nice and quite. Friendly staff always welling to help. Maintenance team is very good. They make sure things are fixed right away.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I moved here 8 months ago. The staff have been extremely helpful. I moved in with my friends. We have been living in a 3/2. I love my apartment. The amenities are good. The entire complex is well maintained except the gates which need repair frequently. Overall, it is a nice place to stay

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Las instalaciones son muy Limpias y Muy Bonitas , las piscinas están Excelentes y grandes tienen varias áreas de Recreaciones, hay Varios gyms para todo los gustos ...¡

I moved here in the first week of January. So far the community has been nice and quiet. They answer your service requests very quickly. No complaints besides the gate always being broken.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Less a few issue here and there I can say The Winston really do care if you think they don’t try it for yourself I did they believed in me and I believed in them .

Reply from The Winston Apartments

My neighbors on my floor are great. I just wish the apartments had better installations due to the fact of toddlers running and you can get each step they take Loudly.

Overall, living at The Winston Apartments has been a positive experience. The amenities like the gym and pool are great, and maintenance is really the best here. However, the office staff is very hit and miss at times (when we began leasing the staff was great; now, they could definitely work on their communication skills and understanding when it comes to their own online systems). The location is also great.

Although the gated community isn’t currently gated, it still has had a safe feeing lately. It has been very clean also. I think maintenance and the staff are doing a great job.

The Winston departments is the community where I’m living since 2017. It’s very nice place, office people always was professional. When I request a service in my department, it was solution fast.

The community has great amenities. The three pools and two gyms makes them not over crowded for resident use. I feel the community is safe and neighbors are respectful of others.

Maintenance is not that great. My water still does not work. Plus most of the time I have to take off from work for maintenance to be performed and they dont show up as scheduled. On top of that management wants to raise rent every year for tenants that actually pay on time. Its best to just move somewhere else.

Love the community. Just wish the service was a little bit betters. In terms of the existing customers find it hard to get things done around here but it’s easy to get in new customers to stay at our community

So far I really love this community. My apartment is reall nice and I like my location. Having a garage right by my apartment means a lot to me. I want to give thanks to the office personnel who made moving in a breeze.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great location,Beautiful units, gym and swimming pool very nice. Also very professional staff and amazing manager Marisol. I love my new place.

It is a great place to live with only a few exceptions. Some of the appliances in the unit are very old. Have to submit maintenance request too often. Besides that it is a great place to live

Needs improvement and lower prices. The workers are friendly and Nice. No loud neighbors. power goes out every so often. Other than that is cool

Overall experience has been great. Staff made move in very easy and stress free. Community is quiet overall. But residents don’t pick up after pets. Very disappointing when there is trash bags available.