The Winston Apartments

Maintenance takes forever for serious matters. Trash piles up on weekends. Weed smokers and loud neighbors. But pretty safe here since the gate stays open 24/7.
This is pending it may go do or go up depending on how the current issue is resolved. I currently have a service request in and am waiting for an update on the action plan to resolve the issue. Here is me being hopeful.
I am very happy living in this community is quiet and very clean the people is nice and friendly is close to supermarkets malls and airports
Going on 3 years @ The Winston I thank the management and the maintenance team for all you do . It’s hard on us all right now ,but again The Winston you understand...
Excellent way to hear from residents prospective Their needs and suggestions to make rental community better and strive for better , Also for the security of their residence and vehicles their possessions
Moving was easy even in the middle of this pandemic, the common areas are well kept and the lake it’s beautiful, I’m happy to be living here
I have good experience in the community, nice staff, fast service can improve the tash pick up but community is very clean, the gym also can be improved
Buenos días, la comunicación en la Recepción me parece excelente, nos han atendido bien y los trabajadores son muy responsable y respetuosos , resuelven rápido los inconvenientes, solo tengo unas acotaciones con respecto a la limpieza de las escaleras de los apartamentos, he notado que no se limpian con frecuencia y al salir de nuestros apartamentos nos encontramos con sucio y pelusa de las secadoras ya q los ductos dejan caer eso en los frentes y da un mal aspecto y la basura el personal que la recoge a veces son un poco descuidados con respecto a la recolección y dejan de vez en cuando la basura y hay q estar pendiente de eso, son críticas constructivas para mejorar la calidad de la comunidad, Gracias Feliz Día
Today is day #2 of moving in the Winston. There are some pest problems but we have been assured it will be resolved ASAP. So I will update once the pest problems are resolved.
The ladies in the front office are so courteous and helpful. They respond to questions timely and are always ready to assist. I enjoy living at the Winston.