The Winston Apartments

4.2

4.2

Jessica
Overall great experience almost a year here and I have no major complaints. Still waiting for gym to open near the back of the community and hopefully longer operating hours since I get off work late and never get a chance to go
Adriana
I like all the renovation that we have at the community even cause some inconvenient is nice to see all the good changes the neighborhood is improving
Danielle
Love living here. Maintenance is nice so are the property managers. They have made upgrades and painted the units so they have a luxury feel.
Nancy
I love living in this community, there’s a great atmosphere and is well kept. There’s always parking and the lake view is spectacular. I feel safe and content of living here.
Julian
ncredible and amazing experience. The staff at the office definitely goes above and beyond to understand and help with any concerns and questions. They are all very kind, very respectful andThey are genuinely there to listen to you and make you feel at home!
Dannia
"I feel like we pay too much money for no safety 😕 the LIGHTS OUT FOR MONTHS U TO KEEP ON GOING TO THE OFFICE,I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE THESE PEOPLES IN THE OFFICE CARE ABOUT US,and every year the rent goes up & nothing gets UPGRADED IN THE APT, THE MANAGER TOLD ME THAT THE SECURITY GATE IS APART OF MY LEAST SO I GUESS THAT WHY THEY HAVE BOTH GATES OPEN, PEOPLES JUST WALK IN AS THEY LIKE,IF YOU BUY SOMETHING YOU BETTER MAKE YOU ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IT, PEOPLE JUST WALK AROUND AND TAKE UR PACKAGES 📦, THE GATE IS STILL OPEN BOTH GATES, BUT IN MAY WE WERE TOLD THAT THE GATES WERE GOING TO BE CLOSED,NOW THEY ADDING $500 TO $750 TO YOUR RENT TO RENEW THE LEASE EVEN IF YOU BEEN HERE 10YRS, 5YRS,4,2 ARE 1 YRS DURING THIS COVID19 TIME WHEN ALOT OF PEOPLES OUT OF WORK, BUT I REALIZE THEY ARE TAKING SECTION A, COVID19 RELIEF MONEY TO HELP PEOPLES PAY THERE RENT I AM NOT 1 OF THOSE PEOPLES THAT GET ANY OF THOSE $600 INCREASE ALL AT ONCE SMH, I GUESS ME MY SON AND GRANDMA IS GOING TO BE HOMELESS
Kendra
I like how they have the Bilt rewards card. Each month you pay rent on time while you accumulate points for travel, shopping etc. This is an amazing program for residents.
Brian
Nice neighborhood. The team is doing a great job with all of the improvements. Can’t wait to see the final product. But the White and Gray building paint is sweet.
Kyhara
Love living here first place I lived in Miami. I’ve had so many great times here and nothing less. Mostly likely will stay a couple years just cause of the environment
Alexandra
1 star
This place is not the best to live, I feel like the price they’re asking here is ridiculous especially when the services are NOT provided, the hallways are always dirty, I’ve lived her for 2 years never have I seen the gates closed, plus it’s the holidays there’s not even one once of decorations anywhere, no Christmas lights NOTHING and customer’s service is horrible it’s hard to get anyone through the phones if you have a maintenance request might as well walk to the leasing office instead.