Appliances are used not new, hallways are not clean. This place should be much better do too the community. I wish there was a better system here to keep the build up and not have trash juice in the hallways

Good place to live. Nice and quiet. Shops nearby too is a plus. The pool is a nice addition as well as the work out area. There’s also a park down the street at a walking distance for the kids.

The Winston apartments and staff have truly been a blessing and a great understanding group of individuals to work with they have did there best to accommodate me in my living needs.

Could be better I’m unhappy with my stove in my kitchen, the stove sparks an smokes, and where the smoke detectors are located there’s holes in the roof

excellent apartment clean and fresh, beautiful lake view, fast approval really nice discounts, best price for this size apartment on this area

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Garbage isn’t picked up on time. Office staff is difficult to reach. Parking and booting of residence vehicles is a problem. Pool is dirty and salty, tables in the pool area have been taken away and bathrooms are locked.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Amy was extremely nice and patient with me. I was moving from out of state. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. Also my interactions with crystal have also been great! You have an amazing team!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Been here almost 2 months now and so far so good. Not nosey. Family oriented community. Everyone seems friendly, neighbors speak. Amenities have been great. We did have an AC problem but issue was resolved quickly.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Move in experience was nice, only concern would be that certain aspects of the amenities can use a bit of an upgrade/repair. For example the gym x sobre machines are broken and cant fully use them all, which is part of what you pay for to live here. The landscaping could be more pinterest. Other than that is a quite and pleasant community.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The experience has been more than great here at the Winston. The only issues I have is with the garbage company. They keep making a mess on the floor

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Things have gotten better with the new owners. Management is really trying to make it feel like a community. Some things still need work as with any place. Earlier notifications when things happen (like food truck night being sent out an hour AFTER it is supposed to start) could be done earlier. Pool is redone in the main area. Maintenance could use some more people to help. Been here almost five years and we'll probably keep staying.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It has been nice and quiet in the community. The community has been well kept and the new upgrades make it look more modern. I enjoy living at The Winston.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

NOt quite my expectation I thought the gate, for example, would have been fixed, since I came and move the gate has not been fixed and there is a garbage problem also

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Love living here it's a pleasure and also an joy. Quite and nice . It feels like a home an not apartment it's very lovely around here. My husband and I wish we move faster

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Overall, the experience here has been pleasant. The facilities have been good to us and the relative noise level is low with the exception of the occasional car passerby with their radio too loud. Maintenance is still on point and gets the job done quickly, no matter how big or small. There's still room for improvement in terms of staff communication. The other day the apartment buildings were being pressure washed, and we received notice of this the morning of the pressure washing. There have consistently been other instances of 'day of' announcements ranging from food trucks to building maintenance. Otherwise, we would only like to see more community-related events.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Community and surround are good. Maintenance team really effective. My only issue is that has been hard get in touch with manager. I just can go to leasing center in weekends and I didn't find it.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I see improvement with communication with the staff. They responding quickly. I notice my neighbors are not keep their area clean and not putting the trash in the bin properly

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I love the nearest of the malls and shopping centers... The pool area is beautiful, absolutely everything is nice. My apartment is comfortable, I love that place

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Overall it’s been a good experience. However, new management recently took over and the maintenance request, cleanliness have went down hill.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The amenities are great as well as the location. The ladies in the office are great and always nice. The apartments are ok but they lack storage. The kitchen needs more cabinet space. The community is nice overall but the residents however need to be screened better. They don't appreciate where they live and try to keep the place clean. This is my second lease and my last because of the other residents.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great community.. Helpful staff. Great amenities. Maintenance is always on top of everything ensuring that everything works right. The grounds are always kept very clean. The pools are excellent and always clean. They are always having events to keep the tenants happy.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far everything is going well, staff seems to be nice the upkept of complex is good. I have not been here that long so looking for a good experience.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I have been living for more than a year now Beautiful view of the lake well maintained property .The staff is prompt and maintenance is well managed .

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far everything is nice and peaceful. Areas are clean only one thing and that is the gates do not work since one of the amenities is to be in a gated community.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I must say I was extremely happy with Amy Luciano she was very professional she was understanding about my schedule difficulty and made my move stress free , the unit is spacious and nice. Thank you Amy