Perfect place for living, the area is quiet and nice and everything you need around you I feel I can live for ever with the Winston thanks god to led us to here

I’ve been living at the Winston for 3 years, my experience has been great so far, my only recommendation is for the buildings to be given a facelift and also the landscaping

Very hard to communicate with the office outside of going there physically. They almost never keep the promise to call back to deal with an issue you've raised.

Love the area and management respond quickly to maintenance issues. One thing I don’t like is that there’s are neighbors in the complex that don’t adhere to dog breed restrictions and also allow their dogs to be off leashes.

We really like our apartment. The grounds are nicely kept and the maintenance are friendly. Jacky has been very helpful getting us approved.

The Winston apartments is one of the best communities you can live in. Very affordable if you are looking to move in with your family. Also very clean and friendly l

From when we took a tour of the place, to now moving in, we were in awe of how beautiful this place was. Everything was so clean, organized, professional and all-in-all perfect. What a great place and so happy that we picked this place as our first apartment. :)

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Just moved in to our first apartment and we already love it! The community is beautiful and there is so much to do. Plus, you can't beat the three different pools!

The Winston has a nice pool near the gym. The gym has a nice set up but most of the equipment inside are not working or are out date. The maintenance team is dependable and responsiv.

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

It's been great living here. Parking can be a problem but the community is peaceful and easily walked around. Maintenance responds quickly to problems and everyone has been friendly. Looking forward to our time here.

Been pretty great so far. Nice people. Good neighbors and staff. Quiet place where it’s feels good to come home. Very pet friendly which is a big plus.

It’s been pretty fantastic living here. Very helpful staff. Any time I’ve needed a question answered or assistance it has been done in quick time.

beautiful lake in the community makes its Good place to live in. 24 hours gym service is the best for me as anytime whenever i get time i can visit Gym.

It’s been a roller coaster but recently has been much better. A few issues like the Washington st pool needs to be cleaned better and the tenant across me vacated and left actual food in his garbage bin it’s been two weeks it has not been picked up the garbage valet will not take it and I keep my side pristine I shouldn’t have to clean for anyone else. Make random building checks to see what’s going on doing so will prevent things like this.

In the beginning was pretty rough BUT after a few things got squared away I will say the community is a great place to live. I do recommend this place

My resident experience so far have been pretty awesome. i love the area and the community i'm in. it feel great to have everything right there in your on complex: the gyms, the pools, and a playground.

The apartment are goods but the trash services is horrible. They pick up the garbage when they want it. Thr maintenances don’t explain what is happen with the problem if they have to wait for a replacement and you have to call all the time to try to know the what is happening. To talk with the office is a problem and they never call you back when you leave a voice message

Nice and quiet and clean, whenever there is a maintenance issue it never takes long for them to show up and fix it. Great location close to just about everything

I have been at the Winston for about and year and 2 months. I enjoy the fact that we are conviently close to the mall , expressways and more. I love my apartment size however rent could be 100 or 200 cheaper. But because of the location it all works out. With their spacious pools and amenities I could see ourselves here a few more years.

I've lived here for 3 years ars and it's been a good experience so far. Wish there were more amenities but love it here. Sad to go next year need a bigger place for our family

We have around 3 months living here and we all loved the place. The location it's perfect for our place of jobs, and we can take different ways without too much traffic.

The best apartment to live in Pembroke Pines. Understanding and efficient staff. Rooms are clean, spacious and secured. Maintenance work is dealt with speedily and efficiently. Amenities are clean. I live near the pool and its not too noisy.

Beautiful view outside with lake and trees. Greenery everywhere. Two gym facility is good for residents. 24 hours gym facility is good. Thanks

I love the nearest of the malls and shopping centers, also my job is just 1 mile... The pool area is beautiful, absolutely everything is nice. My apartment is comfortable, I love that place