Things are great, no complaints! Haven't seen any events going on though as of late would be nice to see those make an appearance. Other than that nothing to report.

It has been good so far. There could be improvements on the gates and workout facilities. Also there’s not enough of parking in certain areas. Although you’ve made improvements on the parking regulations.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I love it where i live. Its quite no trouble good niebors. Nice environment. Clean. No problems with parking. Over a great place to live . GREAT

Only reason for four stars is due to the gate for the Hiatus entrance always being down and inoperative. We need a new gate from a different company than the one we currently have.

We’ve been living here for quite a few years now and I will say that we haven’t had many issues. Everyone that works here seems to be quite friendly (maintenance guys always say hello in passing). Overall I’d say great place to stay. As for an honest opportunity.... maybe pressure cleaning the premises a bit more on walkways and stairs /re-asphalting the lot itself.

Very well maintained community. Clean common areas. Nice pool and fitness. Attentive staff. Respectful neighbors. Beautiful lake and view. What else?

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I love love The Winston! Best decision ever! The entire process was seamless and the staff are great!!! All service requests are completed in a timely manner, the property is clean and quiet and the location is perfect!!!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

My experience as a resident is getting better daily. The leasing manager went above and beyond t o exceed expectation. Thank you so much !!!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Maintenance need to up to date, and making sure everything fix. Everything else good. Everything is close. Need to put gates around the field by the tennis court.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I’ve been living here for maybe 2 months now and I still really like the community. It’s pretty quite and in a great location. However there has been multiple things going wrong in my apartment that seems to be kinda ridiculous since I’ve only been here for 2 months, it also takes way to long to fix the problem when you put in a request.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It is a quiet place and very good to live. Beautiful areas and pools. the prices are reasonable and the attention to the public very attentive! Exelentw to live. and good location

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It's a beautiful and peaceful place. The pool is amazing and the gym is awesome too. I love the options of parking, the option of having racquetball and being able to wash the cars too.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The gates has been broken since I moved in a year ago, the stairways are smelly and some of my other tenants have no disregard when they play music loud all day and night

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The best!! The winston. Somos una gran familia en mi experiencia desde que llegamos hemos tenido la mejor atención. Y servicio. Sigan así!y no se detengan en crecimiento y amabilidad

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I like the community feel good leaving here, maintenance is great, people that leave in the building is quite, pool is always clean, easy to get emty parking

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Staff is nice enough, but maintenance almost never comes when a request is submitted and they always claim they never received our requests. in addition we always have to submit requests for the same issue at least 4 times before someone comes to fix the issue. Appliances/ AC are old and outdated which cause our electric bill to cost as much as a 2 story 4 bedroom house (I know this because I have family who owns such a place and their electric is lower than ours) We live near the pool and even though it’s supposed to close when it’s dark 90% of the time there are obnoxiously loud people at the pool till very late which is hard when you have to work early in the morning and you have small children who can’t sleep because people are blasting music and yelling at 1-2am playing at the pool. Most people don’t pick up after their pets to watch where you walk. Other than all that the complex is in a decent location and close to my sons school.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It use to be the two years ago but not any more always Gate broken guns shooting ‏Shisha smell all over loud music middle of the night and more

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Pretty good place to live just wish the gates were done. Starting to look better wish the roofs were cleaned. But over. All good place to live

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I don’t have any complaints. Every time I come in the office, the ladies are always helpful and are polite. I like that they do things for the residents and the kids and they treat us like family. They look at there work more than just a job.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Quiet and comfortable. Have had several issues with appliances, but resolved by management. Sometimes communication is lacking or can take a while to fix issues.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Always a pleasure super amazing staff no complains, although the garbage valet system could definitely improve a little more. Also the gates have been fixed so all should be amazing now .

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The staff was great, very diligent and communicative. The property was always clean and if there was ever an issue, it would get taken care of right away. The actual apartment was great and in good condition. Everyone I come across is extremely friendly and also very helpful. People here are happy to give information in regards to the surrounding area.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The ladies in the office are amazing. I really enjoy living in this community. Unfortunately the gate is always broken and that’s not help full because I have seen cars getting broken into and not from residents

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Appliances are used not new, hallways are not clean. This place should be much better do too the community. I wish there was a better system here to keep the build up and not have trash juice in the hallways

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Good place to live. Nice and quiet. Shops nearby too is a plus. The pool is a nice addition as well as the work out area. There’s also a park down the street at a walking distance for the kids.