The community is very quiet and clean, the staff of the complex is very courteous and pleasant and the maintenance crew is friendly, my neighbor are also quiet.

Recomendado. Las instalaciones, apartamentos y demás comodidades del conjunto son excelentes. La administración del conjunto es muy buena y el staff de mantenimiento es eficaz y muy amable.

My experience at the Winston has been great! Bianca, who was on staff was the one who helped us out at the time and she did an amazing job ensuring that we were taken care of.

The Winston is great, however they need to fix their roofs other than that is a great place. Management has improved but it was not good before.

Quiet place to reside. My 2nd year here and I have had very little to no issues. Maintenance crew are friendly and nice. Only takes one to two days to get issues resolved.

Very nice community. The units are spacious and comfortable. Management is friendly and responsive. Maintenance is very good, requests can be done online. Location, is excellent, close to many daily needs, supermarkets, businesses, stores, and major highways. The grounds are well kept, and the maintenance crews are seen daily, keeping the physical appearance and cleanliness of the community up to par. Enjoy living here.

After living at The Winston for just over a year now, I can say that I am very pleased with everything that is offered here. Everyone that is apart of running the place whether it be the office staff or the maintenance crew, everyone is very friendly while taking care of any issues a resident may have. I am very glad that I chose The Winston as my place of residence after moving from California.

I had a great experience from leasing the apartment to moving in. Any issues found were quickly resolved. I haven't yet tried the amenities the community offers but I hope to do so soon.

Sometimes they left garbage in the trash cans, some cars are parking in prohibited spots and nobody is taking them tow. The movie theater needs work

Lovely quiet community, centrally located. Issues include limited parking and owners not taking control of their dogs as they allow them to poo anywhere and not clean up afterwards.

Nice spavious apartments clean walkways excellent gym, clean pools, awesome lake views, the staff in the office will go out their way to help you with anything you need. Close to shopping malls and supermarkets

I would recommend this community to others. I only give four stars because of the hefty price tag. All in all it is a beautiful community and I look forward to be here a few years.

Overall positive experience at The Winston. Key code for the gate does not work over 1 year. So we have to walk out or drive to let guest in. Office keeps telling us it's the system they use and the company is fixing it. Maintenance team however are awesome and always respond to troublecalls quick. They are very friendly and approachable when you see them out and about on the property.

Great quiet clean community. Fun during resident appreciation and great maintanance crew. Always helpful and speedy service. No complaints from us

I love my community, I have had some problems with management but our new management is becoming great. I have noticed that the roofs are old and need to be changed quick, other than that everything is good

So far, I love the Winston. The girls down in Leasing are beyond helpful and will reply to your email almost immediately, answering any questions you may have. It’s clean, beautiful and the neighbors are great!

I love living here and the staff is great. Some of the neighbors I have experienced in my year living here are inconsiderate and have parties late night and make noise well into the night past 2 am. This is an apartment complex not a club. Other than that I love living here. Oh and people throw their trash in your bin, I have had to clean mine several times

I have lived here for 3 years now and I love the area.i have seen people come and go from residents to staff members in the office. The only person who has truly made us want to stay is Amy, she is amazing always responds to any problem or question we have. Always has a smile on her face no matter what.