I like the place but my washer is not working. I reported to the office and I had to go to the office again and speak with another one because work order was not entered.

I have been living at Winston for an year now. It is a nice place with decent amenities. Ample partking spots. Only the gate not working has been an issue.

It’s a very quiet family friendly community, central to shops and beaches, and a very clean neighborhood. The apartments are very spacious and modern.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The neighborhood is fairly quiet and clean. The community helpers such as the maintenance crew and the leasing agents have been amazing and have made this experience a great one.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Nothing too bad to say about living here. Gates are always broken, im sure its due to the residents. Seems like every day i get an email saying no trash pick up. On lease says only 2 days a week is no trash pick up.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far so good! Maintenance has been on time and I have had nothing but great experiences so far. Amy was also super helpful in the application process and even after moving in.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great experience so far. Overall quiet and comfortable community and environment. They are involved with their residents and do fun community events

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The Winston is a place of value and safety. Since my fiance and I have been here since late last year I can truly say that it is very peaceful. I have no complaints at all! I would definitely recommend The Winston to all that are looking for value with luxury and safety.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Pretty good! Apartment needed some work upon move in and could still use a bit of work. Maintenance is overall very fast to fix requests. Sometimes however multiple of same request are needed.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far it has been a great experience. The residents are nice and friendly. It is quiet and the community is very clean. Management have helped me out tremendously with moving from out of state. I love it here.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Overall my experience is good! Maintenance moves swiftly with all requests and gets the job done! The reps in front are nice and helpful, always willing to answer all questions.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far so good maintenance team is always fast and solves the problems right away love paying rent online eliminates extra runs to the bank also community is quite and clean

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Leasing office staff take a while to help people who walk in the door. There is a bad bug problem in the apartment complexes. The apartment complex from outside looks run down.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far so good. The apartment is beautiful, but the outside of the units could use some attention. For the area and for the price, I am satisfied.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

All I can say that it was a process but everything was resolved and the office staff was great! So far I love it . Hoping to enjoy pool soon!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I love living here, the community is great. Downsides are the gates are always open so there goes feeling safe. There’s no valet trash Friday/Saturday and the dumpster gets over filled and messy.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The Winston has fast and prompt maintenance, very nice office staff and clean neighborhood! Very pleased with the Winston! Would recommended living here!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I tell you that it is a very quiet place to live is ideal we are 25 minutes from Miami or Fort Louderdale, I think in the future to buy in this condominium and I am also just a few meters from Pembroke Like Mall, Memorial Hospital, walmar, publix and In addition to all the most recognized pharmacy chains in the USA I am always analyzing price value and offers in the real estate market and I definitely made a correct decision the wiston is perfect for my family and for me

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I’ve experienced a smooth transition, I have no complaints. Location is great the neighborhood is extremely convenient, parking always available.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I give it a 4 because the gate is a problem unauthorized people come in knocking on random door a looking for someone that’s not safe! Paying For a gated community when it’s far from! And the trash needs to Be picked up daily that’s why we pay for it

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It’s Okay It Could Have Been Better Then What It Is.So Far Everything Is Great Living In A Wonderful Area Close To All The Shopping Places .

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Apartment unclean upon (Ben’s arrival). Must/mildew scent coming from vents connected to HVAC. Security gates non-functional (not only since we arrived, but seeing reviews on Facebook and on the web that reference this issue going back years). Maintenance requests went unfulfilled for weeks, and with no notice whenever the maintenance staff actually be did arrive. Staff has been friendly to us, however seems unprofessional (socializing in the back office), and their “system” has “been down” since the day we submitted our applications (about five weeks ago).

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It’s a wonderful place to live. I am in love to this community. My child’s are very happy to live here. The handyman is available 365 days per year and they are very interested to solve your problems.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Love the property community clean Ammenites are great management office ladies are friendly. We are close to shopping malls and restaurants.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I just recently moved and so far I’m liking my stay. There is enough space for guest parking and is very clean and quite. I wish there was a car wash to wash the cars.