Gate has been broken since March last year. Landings and stairways are disgusting. People don't pick up after their pets. Maintenance requests take weeks for anyone to address. Been opening tickets for our carpet for the 5 years we've been living there and the issues are never resolved.

Well my rating might not be same as others so all I can say is thank you to the Winston staff you have all been good to me . You guys continue to keep providing me with excellent customer service Jade I really thank you .

The staff is always professional, welcoming, helpful and reliable. The apartment complex is always well maintained and clean. Overall the Winston has been the best move I’ve made. I love it here.

The staff is nice. The weed smell I could do without. Still need refrigerator door shelf and tub resurfacing since the paint has peeled. Gate is broken but have had no issue with theft so neighborhood seems secure so thats a plus.

The Winston is a wonderful community. I love the Privacy and how the staff responds when there is any issue. The location is awesome as well.

It seems like a really safe neighborhood to live in. It is really quite especially at night. The apartments has alot of storage as well. My experience has been very positive so far.

I love my Jew home it is very much comfortable and safe and I am very happy to have choose this community,the communities is very pleasant and concern they just should great gratitude.i just would like to say thank you for providing me with my new home 🥰

I see a lot of changes being made in the community and they seem to all be for the best. New landscaping and such is making the property look more appealing. In my opinion, the last step would be to finally have gates that work. Otherwise, I’m pleased with the community.

The inside of the apartment is nice. The smells outside can be very very strong but you do not smell it once you are inside of your apartment.

nice and quiet place..very clean with pet friendly friendly neighbors . great location, close to malls, shopping plazas, highways, walking distance

So far my experience has been great with the community and the staff. Community is always clean and well maintained, office representatives are always friendly, well mannered and eager to assist residents.

the Winston is a great place to live. Centrally located with restaurants and shopping nearby. The community has many amenities and friendly staff.

Many things are great but too many things need changing. Their appliances are always breaking. Only two maintenance a cordial and pleasant.

No complaints :) Staff is very nice and always willing to help. I've been here for almost a year and will most likely be here until I buy my forever home.

My experience here has overall has been good. The office staff is what MAKES Winston Apartments what it is. I like the layouts and cleanliness of the apartments. My concern with the complex is how repair priorities are set and that you don't know when they will happen until they are done. IF they get done... My other concern is the amount of police presence late evenings..

Great place to live. Been here for several years. Rent is a little high but the living conditions are the best in the area. Maintenance response time is a major perk of the community

The parking lots lights either dont work & certain areas are brighter than others. The gates on both sides has not been working for over 6 months now.

It is a beautiful community and clean. Rental process was easy. Love the pool and amenities offered at the property and sales team is amazing

Overall my experience here has been a good one. I’ve been a resident here for about 5 months and it’s been quiet, the staff is amazing, and the amenities are good as well. Also in a great neighborhood

I like living here but dislike how things have been lately. The gates are always open, I have been living here since March and count on one hand the amount of times the gate has actually been closed. They stated they were in the process of fixing them but that was a month ago. Also, maintenance left their set of keys in my apartment door, leaving it unlocked and open for hours and I have yet to receive a explanation as to how or why this happened(this was in October)

So far the living experience is not bad. Maintenance is a bit slow in responding to request. I would love to see decorating lights in common areas to make the place more festive for the holidays.

Things are great, no complaints! Haven't seen any events going on though as of late would be nice to see those make an appearance. Other than that nothing to report.

It has been good so far. There could be improvements on the gates and workout facilities. Also there’s not enough of parking in certain areas. Although you’ve made improvements on the parking regulations.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I love it where i live. Its quite no trouble good niebors. Nice environment. Clean. No problems with parking. Over a great place to live . GREAT

Only reason for four stars is due to the gate for the Hiatus entrance always being down and inoperative. We need a new gate from a different company than the one we currently have.