The Winston Apartments

From start to finish..... I was satisfied with my experience. The staff in the leasing office are amazing and only hope the experience will get better and better as time passes.
So far so good my lease is coming up soon and the people and employees are probably something I wanna stick around for hopefully we’ll be here for many more
I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY, NO NOISE ISSUES AT NIGHT AND WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG THEY FIX IT RIGHT AWAY! THE STAFF MEMBERS ARE ALSO VERY NICE AND HELPFUL! THE ONLY THING THAT CAN IMPROVE A LITTLE BIT MORE IS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN EMPLOYEES AND TENANT. OTHER THEN THAT I GIVE THIS COMMUNITY AN A+ :)
Could have the potential to be better but it’s somewhere to live honestly. Only nice thing about the apartment is the size, floors, and the look of the “stainless steel appliances” ( very cheap). Everything else is cheap and tacky for instance the kitchen cabinets and counter tops. Some of the residents go by the lake parking spots to smoke and throw trash on the floor. When I first moved in every week I needed a maintenance request. Also when I first moved in in end of Aug 2019 there were machines in the gym that were “out of order” to date (March 2020) they’re still broken. Finally because of the whole COVID-19 they put signs on the gym saying it is mandatory to wipe down gym equipment after each use to keep it sanitary but I’ve been going to the gym for the last 5 days straight and the wipes container is still empty. If you need a place to live, go for it but try a better place.
Amenities and gym needs to be updated. Gates needs to be fix it’s been more than a year it hasn’t been working. Building needs to power wash more often. Landscape needs to update
Never have any problems. the ladies in the leasing office are always there to help me out and anything i need, gets done in a timely manner.
My exprience living at the winston apartament is good. I have not complaint. The complex is very nice and the location is near all the bussines
Awesome place to look for a place. Krystal was super nice and helpful. We couldn’t be happier with the experience she gave us. She took her time and showed us all our options. Even walked us through each model we were interested in.😊
Laila was excellent! We love Our New Place! We love that we were able to get the 1st floor due to My Husband health condition. We also, arrive just in for the Move In Special.
Things are going great, nothing to complain about. Can't wait for them to refresh the gym so I can utilize it more and set up more activities.