Very nice apartment. Nice pool- the mainlands staff was helpful the first day I moved in. It was quite. Great new appliance and carpet and flooring

Awesome expereince. Place was very clean and move in ready, no hassle at all in getting keys and getting in. The place has two entrances making it easy to get around

Every time I need something fixed in my apartment, they always come and fix the problem. I have not had any problems and I love it here. It’s always quiet and the apartment complex keeps me up to date with everything that’s going on. By far the best apartment I have ever lived in.

Absolutely love the Alaina’s they gifted me with just what I needed during the move-Office staff is phenomenal and so friendly and helpful-Community area is nicely kept

Test apartment is nice and cozy. When we moved in everything had been cleaned and prepared for us to start having a great living experience. Our neighbors are all nice and conscientious, we don't have any neighbors who yell or make crazy loud noises at night. It has been a joy living here for the past two years.

It's calm and quiet in the area, I hardly ever have any issues the only thing I could say that would be an better improvement for the complex is to keep the gate fixed.

Trash service is not very great, but I really enjoy the property. Lake is beautiful, apartments are pretty quiet and multiple pools are great and all very different atmosphere. Would recommend others to live here!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Located in a great area. Good amenities. Upgraded apartment Really like the high ceilings in the apartment. Not so noisey. Calm environment.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Administration not really good, changing all the time, the neighborhood need to improve a little. Nice maintenance crew. Kind of noisy, To many charge for trash management when they are not even efficient.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great community, clean, secure, friendly and assisting management, updated and spacious apartments with 24 hour maintenance assistance. So far very pleased with the community, location, amenities, etc. No complaints.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The place is very quiet and i love the amenities in my apartment. any time i need something done in the apartment they come on time and i never have a problem.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Too slow sometimes in fixing things but overall good service even though pay for vallet trash that doesn’t pick up the trash on weekends is not right

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Krystal was amazing and super helpful during the leasing process. Kept me and my family up to date and allowed us to move at our own pace without any pressure.

So far so good, my cousin asked me to check it out and since i wanted to get an upgraded apartment, so when I came to see it I liked and I just moved in 2 days ago. :)

I love it here. I never write reviews, but wanted to share my experience with future residents. The staff is wonderful. My neighbors are truly admirable. I'm blessed to have found this place and strongly recommend the complex. I haven't called the office often, but when I do, They pick up. You guys are doing an excellent job.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

So far so good. I just moved in a few days ago and love the convenience of the location. Very close to, and within walking distance of, stores that I frequent

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Year one at The Winston has been awesome. The community is peaceful, moderately quiet and family oriented. The office team and maintenance team are very speedy with responding to services requested. I love that they are trying to build a community bond through holiday events in the leasing office, food truck night, community awareness meetings and Zumba classes.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Would probably suggest an idea box for the community so everyone could have a voice when it comes to different issues that as a resident obviously affect all of us that live here.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

This has been my home for over a decade ever since I moved from Miami. It has been wonderful living here, went to school here, met a lot of new friends I consider family her, and well I have lived here for over half of my life! So for me this will always be my home...at least until if and when I buy a house!

Reply from The Winston Apartments

everything starting to break and the place didn't feel new when I moved in. people in the leasing office is cool, especially Krystal. hopefully they hurry up and fix the gate again too

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Es el mejor conjunto en el que he vivido. Solucionan todos los problemas a tiempo y siempre están pendiente de ver que esta pasando. La oficina siempre responde todas tus inquietudes, y tienen un trato excelente

I love being a resident here at the Winston. The front office staff is super friendly and they are very attentive when speaking with residents. The maintenance staff is also great here

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Nice quite office and personal staff are very friendly and helpful The commons areas by the main office are the best . Management always keep tenants inform

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Beautiful community, in middle of Pembroke Pines close to restaurants and parks. Three clean pools two gym are just a few of the amenities it offers. Staff are friendly and professional.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The community itself is very nice, clean, and organized. Our experience here has been very pleasant and we are definitely considering renewing our lease, just wish it was less expensive!