Apartment wasn’t very clean and full of roaches. Maintenance had to do several repairs while I was performing my walk through. Later that day I came in to find at least 8 roaches and after spraying with raid and come back the next day we found 8 more dead!

The Winston has changed so much for the better over the last couple of months. The office staff (Krystal & Amy) is amazing and they act with urgency when you need something. The community is clean and quiet and enjoyable.

Muy buena y satisfecho , lo unico que deberian de mantener mas limpios los edificion y seria genial que pintaran los pisos y las escaleras ,

My neighbors are ridiculously loud, banging on the walls constantly but other than that I love it here. Maintenance is needed but that's alright. Pool is great. A nice distance from a plethora of great places.

Staff is wonderful. Maintenance gets work orders done in timely fashion. Main pool area is beautifully kept. Had my wedding there aug. 2017 Love the neighborhood. Nice area of pembroke pines. Close to everything.

So far so good. Coming from a home to this style of living is not bad at all. The office staff is amazing especially Amy and Christina. They are always willing to help

Se ha visto un buen cambio en toda la comunidad y esto es bueno. Y mejoraron mucho la parte de las piscinas y la atencion al cliente. Lo recomiendo ampliamente

Community great. Management needs to get new gym equipment and has been saying so since moving here 2 years now. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Quiet community that is located next to literally everything. Affordable compared to others in the area. Office staff is very helpful. Especially Krystal.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

New management is great, I wish they’ll answer the phone easier, it’s always better to swing by the office but when you do the customer service is great, the maintenance staff is great and super fast when you put a request, if you have dogs this is the place to rent. Dog park and trash cans with bags around the community.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Great community excellent customer service, great installations Friendly workers, clean areas and facilities are awesome. The rent is cheap and the aparments beautifully done.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Since I moved i am having absolutely great time here. There are always some flaws cause nothing is perfect. But over all its a really good experience so far ao good.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Good experience. Very quiet. Friendly neighborhood. Great location near shopping centers and schools. Very nice place to live. A lot of things to do.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

This is by far the best apartment building that I’ve ever lived on, keep on the good work:) very good response and attention from all the staff

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The Winston Office employers are very understanding Jade Is very understanding there is a few things that need to be done once they get more help I believe things will be good.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

My resident experience is great especially with the property manager treating us like royalty the maintenance guys are great and always on time

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Living here is amazing. The staff is nice pool is gorgeous and staff make a point to talk to you and help you. The maintenance team is fast. Great place to live

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Nice apartment complex with good amenities. Gate is an issue as it is broken most days. Extensive parking space and lovely lake sidewalk. Decent priced.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

I’ve been living at the Winston for 3 yrs. My issue with the community is The cleanliness and upkeep, the buildings also need painting which would make a significant difference

Reply from The Winston Apartments

The pool defines resort style living ! Best place to drive around with a quiet gated community. Very friendly management staff to help you out anytime

Reply from The Winston Apartments

It's a very nice place to live an its really quiet an the ppl here is friendly. An the pp at the desk. So if you are looking for somewhere to live this will be the right place

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Very nice apartment. Nice pool- the mainlands staff was helpful the first day I moved in. It was quite. Great new appliance and carpet and flooring

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Awesome expereince. Place was very clean and move in ready, no hassle at all in getting keys and getting in. The place has two entrances making it easy to get around

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Every time I need something fixed in my apartment, they always come and fix the problem. I have not had any problems and I love it here. It’s always quiet and the apartment complex keeps me up to date with everything that’s going on. By far the best apartment I have ever lived in.

Reply from The Winston Apartments

Absolutely love the Alaina’s they gifted me with just what I needed during the move-Office staff is phenomenal and so friendly and helpful-Community area is nicely kept