The Winterfield at Midlothian Apartments

4.6

4.6

Sarah
about 3 hours ago
Lovely apartments! Super happy living here. My only complaint would be that I wish they used the poo prints program so people would learn to pick up after their dogs. When people don’t pick up in the dog park or in the grassy areas, it ruins it for everyone else. Many people do not pick up after their dogs and the complex already has poo prints set up but doesn’t seem to use it as the same areas are consistently covered in poop - if they did then I’d go back to 5 stars!
Michael
In the event you pay from the wrong account be prepared to pay a fee for it even when you immediately notify the property manager and make an additional payment to cover rent in full. Even when asking kindly for a refund given the situation, the kindness is not mirrored. Also when I first moved in I had to go through hell trying to prove that the heating and air was messed up which resulted in an electric bill over 1000$ ….not to mention the lack of sound proofing….I received a noise complaint one day while I was at work and no one was in my house.
Wayne
Thus far I've enjoyed my stay here at the Winterfield Apartments. The managing staff are friendly and always available to answer your questions and assist you with any problems you might have. The support personnel are quick to respond when you need repairs done. The only problem that I have is finding a parking place near my apartment when I get home from work in the afternoon! Something must be done such as designated parking and one vehicle per resident. If their are two vehicles in household then one must be parked in areas not in front of the residents apartment. I know its a problem but just wanted to express my feelings!
DEric
This community is great. Friendly environment and amazing location. I would highly recommend it if you’re looking for something in a central location.
Brittany
Very peaceful community. The staff is amazing.They are always so kind and willing to help with anything. Any residential maintenance is always done efficiently . I have no complaints . Im so glad i moved here.
Cynthia
Love this quiet and clean community! Easy access to shopping and restaurants. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new home in the Midlothian area.
Lauren
We love living here! We have lived here for the past year and are always blown away by the service from the leasing office and maintenance. Best apartment we have lived in yet!
Mary
Still learning about the community but so far so good. Will give few more weeks to see how I feel about winterfield apartments. The location is great. Super busy but great.
Tabitha
I’ve enjoyed being a part of this community, and have been for almost 3 years. Best part is, it’s convenient to so many things…shopping, downtown, and my job!
Shirelle
about 2 months ago
I have lived here for 9 1/2 months and my experience has been lovely. My neighbors are kind and the community is quiet, peaceful and relaxing. I’m well pleased. ❤️