The Winterfield at Midlothian Apartments

4.7

4.7

Christian
Just moving in, everything is amazing. Not only is the community so much friendlier than our previous location, the maintenance team and leasing office team really made us feel cared for. The location is wonderful. We love the layout of our new home—it just feels more homey. We are so grateful to be here.

Martha
I just renewed my lease for another year! This is the nicest apartment I’ve ever rented. I love the quiet neighborhood. I have plenty of space and I think this is a good value for the area.

Kelsey
I’ve loved living here! Everyone is friendly. I feel safe, and I love that so many new shops are coming to the area. It’s been a great two years so far!

Robert
Great place to live and commute from with all the shopping and restaurants nearby. Grounds are well kept and sunsets are amazing! Easy access to major highways whether you are heading north to DC, east to Richmond or the coast, or southern states,

Mary Margaret
Living here is Great everyone is so nice and friendly the office is so nice and friendly and helpful. I am glad to be here. The staff helps you if you need something done in your apartment

Julia
Loving this amazing community. The team is great and the residents are so fun! And our dog LOVES the other dogs. The small dog park is amazing. The team really seems to try to create a great community. We went to an event last night and the team just started introducing us to everyone to make us feel comfortable and welcome in our new home

Ashley
I have been living here for about 3 years and a very nice community and quiet place to live. Keeps the community involved with events and parties.

Aryn
the apartments are great! the staff is always so helpful, and maintenance responds very quickly when you need them! i’m so glad to enjoy the winterfield community.

Caleigh
Very clean and modern apartments with a lot of features that more expensive apartment complexes don’t have. Yes, I’ve checked around and my rent here is LESS EXPENSIVE than surrounding apartment complexes AND is better all around than surrounding apartment complexes. The amenities are wonderful and well kept. There’s no assigned parking (just be considerate though, have guests park away from the spots closest to the actual buildings). I think maintenance is top notch, not only in their effectiveness, but in their kind and helpful attitude. A big perk about living here is that you can basically walk anywhere. What I mean is that there are grocery stores, gyms, places to eat, a brewery and more within walking distance. And I’m sure that over time, more and more sidewalks and potentially crosswalks will be installed in the surrounding areas. I’ve lived here for over 2 years now and I’m very happy with living here!

Michelle
I recently relocated to VA from NJ and just moved into Winterfield 2 weeks. So far so good and looking forward to meeting new people, making friends and exploring VA.