I just wanted to say that signing up for my new apartment was simple and the office staff is great! I think it will be very nice living here and hopefully will be renewing with you.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Ive been living in the complex for over 10 years. The managment is great ! They go above and beyond to make sure everything gets done. The maintenance is amazing ! They are always a fast fix/repair. The residents are welcoming. Very calm and quiet place to live. Complex amenities are great as well. This is a great place to live. The environment and the apartments themselves vary from a wide variety. Great apartments weather your looking fkr a one bedroom or more!!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

So far the experiment has been great there's minor issues inside of my townhome but other than that I'm very pleased and very happy with the location and Services I received so far

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Awesome experience, Danyelle in the front office was super helpful and informative about the property and options available to me. Had a few issues with apartment in the beginning and maintenance nor did management hesitate to fix the problem.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Family friendly but thin walls. The gym is open year round till the pool closes for the fall ad winter. The police patrol helps me feel safe

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Lovely apartment quiet neighbors! We are very pleased with the location of the complex. Great place to walk around. Would like to see lower pet feed.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Nice neighborhood with friendly people around and tons of stores around for everyday needs and shopping. Love that I am able to walk to certain places without having the need to drive.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great pkace, clean, friendly staff. Neighbors r great. Great place if you have a dog or a cat. This rewards program that y'all are doing I've never seen before oh, it's a good idea

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Usually very quiet, friendly staff, I had a crack in my living room window and in a relatively short time it was replaced. Though the parking lot around the building 2500 could use some attention. There is some damage to the concrete near the entrance.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Very quiet community, lots of things to do in the surrounding neighborhood. Easy walking distance to Walmart and Walgreens. Very nice friendly management and maintenance.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Love the quietness. Everyone is very helpful! Maintance is fast and helpful. Enjoyed my lease experience with Danelle. Very helpful and patient.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

My resident experience was quick lead with professionalism. I did not view my apartment before move in. I based my decision off the website. The application process wasn't long. I applied on a Thursday night and was approved Friday, and moved in on Saturday. My apartment is beautiful and I like how they have separate apartments on the property with different styles and lay out. My rent is affordable with great amenities 5 pools, fitness center, and a volleyball area is available, open areas to grill, and Full size washer and dryer hook ups.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love this community and how close its to the all communities resources.This is the second conteact that I sign .I recommened it to one of my coworkers.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

This complex is an amazing value for a very affordable price. We’ve lived here 2 years and couldn’t be happier with our apartment and the Woods of Bedford staff. We also lucked out with pretty awesome neighbors.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

He lived here for over two years and it’s been the best place we’ve lived so far. Never has an issues been left undone and the office has always been sweet and attentive. Half a star off because occasionally we have noisy neighbors

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

You know I really wish the tenants here were cleaner and respected where they reside. It's really nasty, dirty, unsanitary, and disrespectful to leave garbage out in front of the door when others have to walk by it. That causes rodents and bugs! I can't believe people allow their dogs to urinate on the patio where it smells like pee outside in passing. I really wish the community was cared for more because I did like leaving here. I also wish there was another dumpster nearby because the trash is always all over the ground. People need to do better! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Wonderful area nice neighbors. I put in a maintenance concern and they didn’t take long at all to check and resolve the problem! Awesome location

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Im in love and i really want to stay here. I really hope theres no problems whatsoever so i can keep this happy. I have liked it since before moving.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Maintenance crew is excellent and speedy. They are very responsive and very polite. I have no complaints. One reason why i chose to live in the woods of bedford

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Pretty nice place, management has gone down in service but corporate is more than helpful. Maintenance is great and quick. Nice Landscaping as well..

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

It's very quiet. I've renewed my lease for the third time. Maintenance is reliable, just wish that the grounds were kept up better in my area.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love it here.. peaceful and great neighbors.. great spot to walk your dogs.. great shopping experience all around and also not to mention the great restaurants as well!!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The residents is very quite. It is very homely and I would recommend them to anyone that needs a new start. One thing that needs work is the maintenance request. It takes a long time.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great managment and great location. Its quiet and clean community. Office staff has always been helpful and maintenece is always quick about fixes

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write but i'm still a bit nervous 6I but I'm 6now but I'm not going anywhere