Love the community! Wish the pool had a bathroom that the leasing agents didnt stare you down when you have to use it. But overall, I'm happy with my experience. I'll be renewing my lease.

Great apartments,awesome service and maintenance and perfect location accompanied with clean and nice pools and laundry rooms. Enjoying living here so much ❤

A good place to live was able to move from one apartment to another quickly. Has resolved all issues very quickly and has a good maintenance staff.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Super convenient and friendly staff. I just moved in a month ago and they were very helpful. Also, love having the app to pay rent and access other apartment features!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Awesome wildlife birds and cool lizards! Management very professional and if we need maintenance done, they are quick to respond and resolve the issue.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The staff and maintenance of these apartments is what’s makes love the them so much. Everyone here I see so friendly and we lucked out with the best neighbors. I spend a lot of time by the pool and at the volleyball courts so I love that we have that in our backyard as well. I would definitely recommend these apartments to a friend. It’s a great deal for the price.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Maintenance responds pretty quickly. Office staff is very helpful. The limited parking can be problematic at times. Free assigned covered parking though.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The Woods of Bedford has is a nice quiet residential community conveniently located in the Bedford, TX area. Close to grocery stores, drug stores, banks, Restaurants and more.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Anytime we have had a problem, someone is always over within the hour to fix it! The staff is friendly and answers all our question. One thing that could be better-- the pools by our apartment are always dirty and I would love for them to be cleaned up so I can take my son swimming. But all in all, a nice complex.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I enjoy Bedford! It's a very calm and normal suburb but it's near so many different towns and places like Fort Worth and Dallas . I like Bedford because of its location to go to other places, it's homey feeling, and its nice calming community.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have no complaints!! Love the area and the staff here are wonderful. I think the only thing I would change would be the fact that people do not pick up after their dogs but other than that, I’m loving it!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

It’s been great so far! The leasing agents were very nice and hospitable. We were able to get moved in no problem at all. The apartments are a little dated but fine otherwise.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Excellent community. Neighbors a good, parking is not a problem. Maintenance is responsive and quick. I enjoy living here, highly recommend to anyone who wants the Bedford area and near parks and exits.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have lived here before and wasn't disappointed then and I'm not disappointed now either! It is a great community for families! We feel safe here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The grounds are kept clean, the buildings are well-maintained, outdoor lighting is replaced in a timely manner, bugs remain at bay, the staff is friendly and responsive. Highly recommend the complex for a comfortable living environment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Staff is extremely professional. Complex is kept up. Maintenance is on time and gets the job done. Quiet area close to shops. Very dog friendly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I've been living here about 5 months and I've had no problems. Management has been nice. Got upgraded to high-speed fiber Network lately definitely recommend

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

SO far it has been a pleasant experience. Staff is friendly. Area is quiet. The only suggestion would be to improve the laundry areas. The area is great as well. Access to grocery stores and good schools.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quiet area just the residents walking their pets need to pick up after them. Vehicles need to slow down a bit since no speed bumps they storm across the parking area.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

For the most part I love it here. There's a few things for improvements but that goes for anywhere. Would really like to get rid of the digger wasps by my apartment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Thus far, it has been a wonderful experience. I have not had any issues. When I had an inquiry about the fitness center I received an answer promptly and was good to go.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quiet and plenty place to live! I feel safe when I go for my earlier morning walk. The resident speak and greet you when they see you. I am happy with my place.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Love living hete!. The Managers and Staff are friendly and Very responsive if maintenance is needed. Well lighted, quiet, clean. Thank you Staff!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have been living here more than 4 years and I am happy with the management and the customer service in addition to the maintenance team. Thank you

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quite living laid back great maintenance crew fast service good environment amazing neighbors in a safe area. Pool party DJ. People with pets need to pick up after there animals. Well lighted area close to shops and food.