I love my first apartment, and the location is amazing. Everything is super close by, and easy to get to. The area is nice and cozy, and I'm so glad I live right by the pool!

Nice for there age; it seems like everything is fixed when broken. Would like to see some grass around my apartment. Some of the trees would need to be trimmed.

I love the location .However this apartments are old , need some remodelation .Need light on the rooms .Also it will be better with hardwood floor

We are you really going to be a little late to the party but I don't know if you really want to be with you really want to be with you and your family

We’ve enjoyed living here, every event thrown for my child has been an impeccable experience. I feel like this is family and theirs not better feeling. I love it here.

First months was perfect. Lately it has been not that good. I dont know whats happening go my water bill and the guy at the center told me if someone in the building its using more then everyone ends up paying more water cause its shared. Not good.

Quiet for the most part. The police and fire are close, if you ever need them, and they respond very quickly. Next to some great restaurants like Hwy 55 and Twisted Root (all within walking distance). The landscape and pools are kept up very well. Maintenance responds quickly to any issues, and gets things fixed quickly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love that it’s so quiet and everyone is so nice and friendly. The positioning of my apartment and balcony also allow me to sit outside and watch the sunset which is nice :)

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Office staff is friendly and attentive. My apartment has no issues and if there were some they would be fixed in a timely manner. Community is pretty quiet and the landscaping is well maintained. Very happy.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Been here for under two years now, where the complex is located is nice and quiet. Directly between Dallas and Fort Worth, so things aren't too far away.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Everyone is super nice, always offering a hand to help. Best of all, there is ALWAYS parking available!! The location is very well centered between many restaurants, shopping centers, and grocery stores.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Everyone has been really nice so far from everyone in the office to my neighbors. The apartments are in a great location for everywhere I need to go.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Lovely environment peaceful location to live. Lots of stores in the area to go shopping for all my home needs. The people are very friendly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Awesome! Quite ! ❤️Comfortable! 😄Home!🏡accessible in the center of the DFw area. Love the options of the 5 pools and covered parking lot❤️❤️

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

My recent experience here has been okay so far. Still getting the jist of a bigger place. But so far i like it over here. Good community , everything is close together.

Great place to live. Such a nice complex. The management are all so nice and helpful. If rent doesn't go up much when I renew my lease I'll be living here for awhile

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quiet place with a creek view, affordable price for a cozy apartment with an excellent location! Maintenance is very responsive and the new app is super helpful.

I love these apartments! Such awesome and caring workers, maintenance, everything. Extremely sufficient and clean. I have lived here for over 3 years and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Peacefully comes to mind. No complaints looking forward to my new place for myself and family! Thank God for common sense apartments, who know we want peace and not bells and whistles.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I've never lived in an apartment complex that's so understanding and sweet. I've had an occasion where I got screwed over by my bank because I got a new job (Held my check right before I paid rent) and communicated with them to handle all the fees and such. I've never felt so comfortable in an apartment complex because they understand financial situations, and willing to work with you. I've had 1 problem with my apartment's water once, and it was fixed within 12 hours of sending the message online; And that with me living here for almost a year to this date. My neighbors are super friendly, and never have problems with parking. I would recommend this place to anyone. :)

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ts ok, but the floor of the bathtub as it was painted when we moved, began to come off the paint & doesn’t look good. Same with other parts.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I enjoy living here and the staff is very accommodating. I even renewed because I love it so much would definitely recommend to my friends!!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great place to live, the people are well mannered, very nice units, friendly for all ages, great pool, amazing parking, well kept grass, trees nicely trimmed. A wonderful place to raise a family

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

peaceful,close bye shopping center. close by highway 183 and highway 121. Reasonable price .Friendly office staff. Very nice and beautiful location.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great location, quiet neighborhood, relatively safe, and the maintenance staff is speedy with requests. I have enjoyed living here and had quick access to both Dallas and Fort Worth