I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write but i'm still a bit nervous 6I but I'm 6now but I'm not going anywhere

So happy here! Move in process was extremely easy, and everyone was very friendly and helpful. I love how adorable and cozy my apartment is! It's also great that I don't have to search endlessly for a parking spot close to my home!

Management is very nice and helpful. The apartment is exactly what we wanted. Plenty of space to move around in and we can decorate the apartment to our hearts desire.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I recently moved into the Woods at Bedford apartments and so far I love it here. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to issues and the area is in a great location and very scenic.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Nothing is ever perfect, but living here is pretty close! Noise free, stress free and I love that maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

We have been here since June of 2018 and we love it here. The neighborhood is quiet, neighbors are awesome and the Apartment staff are great. Our apartment is very nice and very roomy. We will recommend them to all who is searching.

Best apartments I have ever been in! Will and have recommended this place to friends and family! Plus awesome customer service from staff. If you wanna move to Bedford I recommend this apartment complex!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Some issues but maintenance always fixes it pretty quick. Great friendly neighbors. Really feels like a safe area. Always can walk the dog at night and still feel safw

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve lived here off and on for 2.5 years and I love it. The community is so quite and peaceful and that’s one of my favorite things. It’s very well kept up with as well which is so nice!!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great so far. Moved in rather easily. The staff has been nice and welcoming. My apartment is clean and I have more room than I did in my last apartment for much less! Love the wood paneling in the ceiling. So far I have enjoyed the safety lock and the look of my apartment. I have gotten great compliments on my friends and family who have visited so far. Quiet, spacious and the covered parking is a great plus!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Cozy apartments with an excellent location (close to the airport, grocery stores, daycares, etc). It is a quiet neighborhood and if you love nature I suggest to pick the creek view.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Moved in in August and live this place. Quiet, save and Management is attentive. I really like the doggie potty stations around the complex.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I absolutely love my apt! The staff is wonderful and the maintenance is quick to get stuff done when asked! It is so much better than my last apartment! So thank you

Management made moving in so easy. The area is so quiet and peaceful. Parking is absolutely never an issue and the complex is kept so clean. We love our new place!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Friendly staff and quick to resolve any maintenance issues! Moving in was easy and we've been here a year. We look forward to renew lease! 👍

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I wish there was in unit washer and dryer. Also, it is over a dollar for each load in the wash and another for each load in the dryer, so that can add up quickly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Been here for two years. It's quiet and maintenance is always helpful when needed. Close location to everything I need. Love it! Also the price for the two floor apartments are pretty great

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Very quiet and friendly. I feel safe living here and the location is very convenient. The staff is helpful and attentive when needed. There are perks to renewing your lease.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Very friendly apartments willing to go out of the way to make sure your concerns are attained to and they come out pretty fast if you have an issue

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great location with a variety of floor plans at market prices. My move in experience was painless thanks to Danyelle (she's awesome). I love all the storage space, as the apartment has lots of cabinets and closets. The one drawback to living here in an older apartment is multiple outlets do not work, and the light switches in the living room and bedrooms seem to serve no purpose, as there are no ceiling fans or built in lights.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Really like this place so far. Not too lousy. Convenient amenities and great location. Still new here but hoping it stays this positive thru my entire lease

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Awesome place so far. The appartment is older but it is still nice. The neighborhood is really great to I would ro send my daughters to school here if they weren't at already In a charter school.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I just moved in two weeks ago. I love my apartment, it’s just enough for me. The complex is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I recently renewed my contract for another 6 months. Everything has been good, nearby residents are friendly and I feel safe. The only suggestion I have would be having an option to file an anonymous complaint for neighbor disturbances if there are loud noises, or smell, etc. Other than that, it has been good! Thank you Woods of Bedford!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The woods of Bedford is a great place to live. This is my first apartment and so far they have tended to all my service orders accordingly and answered any and all questions I have had. They are very welcoming and all of the staff are very nice.