Love the privacy and the great landscaping. I have lived here over a year and moved to a different apt now in same complex I love being on the creekside

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I've been here about 2 years and I've had an awesome experience! Office staff is great and maintenance is fast. I can't see myself living anywhere else.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

This is my 2nd year in my apartment. I have had no issues with management and have continued to have great experiences with maintenance! Great place to live!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Very nice place. Quiet just how I like it. Management has been nothing but amazing. They have provided me with everything that I need and more.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

It’s very quiet most and when problems arise they are resolved quickly. The maintenance team is so quick to fix anything. I have literally put in a request and the problem be fixed in a hour.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

They both were great. I thought the process was going to take forever I found out in 30 min if I could move in and when. The hold up is me. Lol

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

It's been a good experience so far. I just moved in and move in process was smooth for the most part. I don't have anything negative about the experience ...

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

My wife and I moved here from Hurst 2 years ago. my wife loves the woods and the animals. I love the close happy community. Thanks for such a

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Love it here it’s so quiet & the apartments are amazing ; maintenance is quick & the front office is super sweet & really great. Great Place

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

My fiance and I have loved our time at The Woods of Bedford. Our apartment is small but we make it work. There's lots to do in the area so we find ourselves out most of the time.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I love the community and staff it’s quiet in the neighborhood and the staff are very nice. Also everything is really close like pools and the mail box and even the resident center.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I’ve been here for 2 years now and just signed another lease! I love it here the management super nice a. Maintenance is always fast an always on time.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Wait staff great customer service everything is running smooth safe area excellent maintenance Wish the walls can be colored Painted is that a plain white ceiling fans possibility I updated the kitchen light fixtures

The apartment is in a great location, the community area is kept clean, and the office is responsive. If maintenance doesn't fix something you need, just call them again and they'll be more than happy to do it right.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

maintenance is super fast. complex is pretty clean and quiet. on site laundry, gym and pools are nice, the gym really doesn't have much but that is better then nothing I suppose

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Peace,nice enactment clean,Wal-Mart near highways near nice school district friendly office member .good looking separate building nice to leave I almost 2 Year leave here . I like very much

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I’ve lived in the woods of bedford for a total of 5 years going on the sixth year now. I’ve been never been disappointed although when I first lived here the rent was 300$ cheaper for the same floor plan but since the area is getting more stores and developing the rent is going up lots kkows the economy isn’t

Good place to live. Property well maintained. Covered parking for every apartment. Three pools. One hundred and forty character minimum is met.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I absolutely love living in Woods of Bedford , it’s a quiet and friendly community with lots of enjoyable amenities. Office management is delightful and always on top of things.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Everything is great. The apts are slightly outdated but nothing to complain about. I think having additional dumpsters around would be a benefit.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I like that it’s a pretty quiet apartment community and very pet friendly. Even in a one bedroom, it’s pretty spacious. The location is great too since it’s so easy to get to everything else in the area from here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

I like the community. It's very quiet & my apartment is spacious. The downside is that it is an older complex. I'm not sure if any units have more modern updates, but mine doesn't.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Clean and quiet. Only downside is the water pressure is low and delivery drivers have difficulty finding my building. Would love to have lighted signs along Meadow Park Circle telling delivery drivers what buildings are in each section. Wish I had a suggestion about the water pressure.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

The staff made everything about moving here so easy, I have no complaints about my apartment or my neighbors, and the property is kept so nice that I love to take a walk around the complex everyday! So far I love it here

Reply from The Woods of Bedford

Quiet place , do feel the apartments could have a little more upgrades for the amount of rent i pay . They seem to get issues resolved quickly and office staff nice