I have always liked it here because of some of the neighbors here that I love and the great leasing and maintenance people that have always been here and are very nice and help me with everything that I need. I also have flowers, birds, rabbits, squirrells, and hummingbirds

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

So far the experience has been ok, while the staff at the woods of beford have been amazing and very helpful Rason especially, the apartment itself is a a tad old and my first week has been spent trying to get pest out and pest control in to secure the pest staying out, but i like the look of the apartment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

My boyfriend and I just moved in a month ago and we continuously say how much we “love our apartment!” The location is so nice and we adore the design of our loft. 10/10

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The neighborhood is good. Neighbors are neighborly. Location is good, rent is reasonable. Maintenance could be better. Ive had to fix several things myself after maintenance did a poor attempt

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The neighborhood is nice, staff is nice and noise is never a problem. The cabinets and shelves could use a redo as they are warped and caving in but other than that I have enjoyed living here for the past year and a half.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a few days, but so far the staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities are good to have, and the resident center is nice.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great staff. Apartment is in a good location and very quiet neighborhood. Every request made so far has been addressed quickly and efficiently.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The community is very quiet! People in the community are friendly. Me and my husband definitely feel at home! I would recommend the Woods of Bedford to anyone!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The apartment complex is quiet and well maintained. Management does a good job communicating news, changes,etc. I haven't had any need to call maintenance, but understand the response rate is great. I have been at the Woods for a few months and have enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love that it's so quiet and very friendly! I love the area and that everything is so accessible! Living here has made my life so much easier, and has exceeded my expectations!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Good place over all It can get better tho Cant complain much....they fix thibgs reall really fast!! Rent goes up randomly cause of other people using more water

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I enjoy the quiet neighborhood, the office staff is always welcoming and polite. Maintenance is always helpful and attentive to requests. I have lived here for over a year and my family and I really enjoy it.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The office staff was helpful with the application process and move in. Maintenance was also quick to responded to my request. The complex so far is peaceful

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Rashan from the leasing office is so sweet and has been so helpful with our transfer. Living here has been great since day 1. We love the community and how clean it always is.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

It's pretty quite place. Employees are nice and like the maintenance service here they will come and fix the problem in the same day. That's very important to me.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I moved in a couple weeks ago. There were a couple of issues and the maintenance man came the next day. I appreciate how prompt they fixed the problem. No complaints

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Getting the lease and moving in was easy. I'm leasing next the leasing office so that area is very nice. The apartments are older but seem to be taken care of for the most part.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quietest apartment complex I have ever lived at with a picturesque creekview of songbirds off my patio every morning. Under new ownership and things are being facelifted and made new and up to date code restrictions daily.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

a lot of cops circling the area lately, neighbor next to us always having issues, lots of dogs wandering with no owners cleaning up the mess

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Pretty good place to live. Needs secure public bike racks!!!!Please!!! The grounds are generally well kept. The back pool could be much cleaner. People don't always do a good job cleaning up after their dogs.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Excellent maintenance response time. Clean complex. Dryers in common areas are hit or miss. 140 characters Pretty annoying that you have to hit 140 characters

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Everything here is great. I love my apartment and it’s the perfect size. I would recommend this apartment to anyone who asked. My son absolutely loves having our own place to call home.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Nice quiet community, easy to get places. Though the pool on the opposite side of the street from the building 2505 could use some cleaning, I understand it is under trees so it's impossible to keep it leaf free.

Great staff and community. Lots of perks and rewards from management. Awesome pool and workout areas located with mount the complex and it has covered parking!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The location is excellent. There is walking distance to Walmart, Krogers, nail salons, Twisted Root, Post Office, etc. The apartment complex is quiet. There is also covered parking.