The Wood of Bedford is a great community to live in. The market value is reasonable. The location is centralized, close to several amenities.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have a great experience when working with Mrs. Danielle she is Always Pleasant with everyone and very helpful with everything. I don’t know what is with everyone else but they are rude .

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

My family & I have enjoyed living here for going on 12 years now and I must stay it is one of the best places we have ever lived. The people in the office are always friendly and the maintenance people are always prompt and professional. I have always been impressed at how fast the response is when I do need something fixed which is not often.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The Rental Office people are very nice and helpful...each time that l call they have answered me with politeness and great customer service.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir vecinos amables y apartamentos amplios. Muy recomendable vivir aquí. Muy buen servicio, no ay vecinos ruidosos todo muy bien .

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I haven’t had any bad experiences since I have lived here. I like that people don’t bother you and maintenance responds quickly to problems when called

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and great maintenance requests response time for services. Customer service is excellent and scenery is awesome.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love the location, there are plenty of stores around and a park not too far. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner and rent is significantly cheaper compared to similar apartments in the area. I have no complaints and just renewed my lease!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The community is quiet. Maintenance is quick and reliable. Trash is being handled better by my area but sometimes I still see trash bags outside the trash bins.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Overall it has been pretty solid. Maintenance is always great about getting back to me whenever I send in a request and the apartment I'm currently in is what I'm currently looking for at the moment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I moved to apartments based on friends recommendation. They enjoyed their stay and so have I. Excellent choice!!! Will definately pay it forward!!!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great staff, but I’m guessing maintenance needs to step it up. Been waiting along time for them to paint the accent wall. By long I mean I haven’t even moved my stuff in yet cause of them not painting

I have really enjoyed the apartments so far. They are very nice inside and out, close to work, and close to dog parks! I also really enjoy the layout

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve lived here for two months so far and everything has been great. Staff and maintenance have been awesome! 10/10 would recommend to friends!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great people and maintenance very laid back neighborhood close to everything it's also growing around here and new stores and food walking distances to everything

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

We are very happy here. We love the area, neighbors and the set up in our apartment. Thank you for allowing us to experience a great place to live!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Since the beggining ive alwqys like the place. I already know i just would also love to stay here so i will be very happy if i do and i know i will

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

older apartments and the paint is old and falling off of the walls and cabinets. The staff is friendly and they are good about being late on rent.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Needs new washers, nice neighborhood though. Gym needs work, I can hear when upstairs take s bath, I don’t like it, they bath like 20 times a day, no kidding

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

So far I have greatly enjoyed my experience as a resident. The complex is quiet and provides a feeling of safety and security. I was also very pleased with how quickly maintenance responded to my request when I needed something.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The community has a very pleasant and warming feel and, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Anytime I’ve visited the Residental or Leasing Office, they have made me feel welcomed. This is also a very quiet place to live and the location very convenient to many restaurants and major highways. I’ve been a resident for many years and would highly recommend!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Been here like a mth going on two.The price is good the townhouse is nice and roomier for me and my kids but there's always a BUT....the people's around the is reallly trashy alot of the balconies and front porch are really cluttered with stuff and trash and also watch out where u step there's like LOTS AND LOTS OF DOG POOP everywhere the kids know's not to step on the grass i never seen a complex very dirty and poop everywhere .I wish this complex would give notice to this people or should be fine.That tells you about what kind of people live here also when taking a shower u cant enjoy a hot shower because it runs out quick i hate that.Let see what the year has stored for us here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I just moved in a week ago, and the transition was awesome, and smooth. The staff is so friendly, and the area has been very peaceful and clean

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The community is quiet, safe and welcoming. When I came to look at the apartment the woman greeted me with respect and took care of me.Thank

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Safety is priority and I love that this community share those same values! I love that this community doesn’t steer away from the festivities but rather enjoy and celebrate them as a whole.