I have been very happy in my new home. My apartment is charming the area is so peaceful and I love coming home everyday. Thank you for creating such a great environment!

Great location... Fantastic maintenance... Choose your own lifestyle... Pets welcomed... Great neighbors... Covered parking... Lots of trees...

It has been really great for the whole family. The community is really quiet and everyone keeps to themselves. Its been along time since i moved somewhere that had a really warm homier feeling to it. Plus the office staff is super amazing every single one of them made it great. Thank you Ryan, Rashan, and Danielle for all of your help.

I love the area it's in the middle of everything I have access to Walmart mini shopping centers and Parks I love that area so very happy with the apartment complex and the community

Just received my keys today and am an official resident today. My application experience was beyond outstanding. Ra-shan was more than helpful and very friendly.Looling forward to days ahead at The Woods of Bedford.

I am just one week in, so haven’t gotten to fully adjust myself to my new community. I am already impressed with the pool and the fitness center and equipment. Hopefully, I am sure my residency will be a rewarding experience for my and my family.

Perfect location to anything important in the DFW area. There are many shops close by. My neighbors are friendly as well as the staff and maintenance teams

Such a warm and cozy and homey apartment. Lots of convenient stores near by. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Just a great area all together, i love it.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

the place is really nice, the staff is friendly! i don't move in till next month, but i'm honestly really excited ! i haven't met or seen any of the neighbors yet, but if y'all have a sand volleyball court that is well kept up? i'm excited!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I've been living here for a year now, and I'm I made this complex my first apartment without roommates. The parking lot behind the 2500 building could use some work though.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Love it here! Quiet, clean, beautiful grounds, spacious Apartments. My neighbors are nice people and this neighborhood is so peaceful. I wish I would have come here sooner.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love my new apartment. The rent is affordable and the amenities are to my liking as well. Some of my doors stick and the walls are a bit thin but I'm happy to call this place home. I've only been here a little over a week so there is still so much more for me to discover. My sister is enjoying the gym and I am loving the location. Great space with a lot of potential.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The only improvement I could think of would be to maintain the pool a little more often. Other than that I am very happy here. The staff is also very friendly.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Landscaping keeps it somewhat clean given the season and the bugs. More than one facility for pools & laundry. Fitnesscenter could be better

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love the Woods of Bedford, it's so quiet and any issues I have had have been taken care of quickly. I would definitely recommend the property to someone considering The Woods of Bedford.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Un Buen Lugar Para Vivir Es Super Tranquilo Llevo 2 Años viviendo aquí y estoy super Feliz Con Mi Familia Selos Recomiendo es Muy Bonito Vivir aquí y más la Tranquilidad good live

Every concern I've ever had has been addressed promptly. Thankfully, no major issues recently. Just wish the pool closest to me was open, after being closed for 2 months.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

This is a lovely complex. The grounds are just gorgeous (I love all the trees!) and they even have a bark park for my good good puppy. I think I'm going to love it here!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have yet to move in, my move in date is a week from now. But I have an old friend that lives here and they love it! The staff is very friendly and helpful!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Been great so far. Live right next to pool. Very cozy layout. 707 sq ft but feels like more. Free assigned parking is probably my favorite. Enjoying so far

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Nice staff made move in easy. Apertment was all I could expect it to be. The grounds are nicely kept up and clean. Easy access to grocery and other shopping.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The Woods Of Bedford is my new home 🤗 I believe that the people here care about seeing and making the tenants happy and satisfied. I hope to continue to be a satisfied tenant and so far so good...

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I feel safe in this complex, they are dog friendly and the location is perfect for me! Plus they have lots of floor plans to choose from. The few maintenance issues I’ve had over the years have been handled quickly. I’ve been here a little over three years and I’m sure I’ll renew again next year.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have enjoyed living at The Woods of Bedford. The community is quiet and I feel it is a safe environment to raise my children. The neighbors are friendly as well.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

This place has been a great location for me. The apartment I live in is nice and having access to a pool and other things has been wonderful.