It's nice I like it here so quite Peaceful I'm glad I moved here To Bedford. It's close to work and close to the shopping centers I recommend it to anyone because it's so quiet and peaceful I like quiet places and it is my favorite place when I come home and enjoy the peace and quiet place

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I really enjoy living here the staff is so welcoming, professional, courteous, understanding & easy to talk to. I choose this development because of how friendly & professional Rashan was when I first walked through the doors of the leasing office. Then after signing my least I realize that everyone at The Woods of Bedford is amazing it’s the culture here. I’ve lived here for two years & have no plans of leaving. I feel safe my neighbors are nice, polite & friendly. This is a very safe neighborhood I really enjoy my time here. I especially like to sit outside under the trees on my laptop while I do laundry it’s so peaceful & quite. Life here at The Woods of Bedford has been nothing but pleasant for me I enjoy the peace, quite & safety of this community and its friendly yet professional staff.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Quiet community and the maintenance team is good with your requests. People are freindly and the office staff is great. Lots of green space for the fur babies.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The Woods of Bedford is conveniently located with access to shopping and easy freeway access. It is a very quiet community, which is a major plus.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have lived here 8yrs have been happy here. When ever I've needed something done or fixed it was done. Everyone in the office have Always been nice to me. I respect them & they give me the same respect . I love this area close to alot of restaurants & hospital & alot of things. They are more like family.🤗🙏🙂

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve lived here about a month now and I absolutely love it. My apartment is nice, and it’s really great having laundry facilities so close. The staff are very friendly and professional as well.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super nice and the office is super helpful. The community is super quiet and the grounds are maintained pretty well.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The best living experience in all of HEB. Rates are affordable, but you can tell Woods of Bedford still takes pride in their community and strives to give their residents the best home life and value. The Resident Office is so knowledgable and friendly, and communication between residents, staff, and maintenance team is superb. They take care of residents who take care of them, and this is why I am renewing my lease for a fifth time.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love my apartment. It’s cute and maintained, and maintenance is always quick to respond to requests. It’s got lots of good walking space to take your pups on walks and change up the scenery and everything you need is no more than a couple miles in any direction. Accessible and affordable. I truly could not be more pleased.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

It says been one of the better Apartments that I have stayed in. The staff is friendly and the apartments are affordable. And I definitely like the covered parking

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve been here over four years and I’ve never had any major issues. Any maintenance requests are addressed promptly and all interactions with staff have been positive. The complex is in a good location and the area around my building is generally clean and well kept. I will probably sign for another year when my lease is up!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I’ve been here for 3 years and I love it. Great neighborhood and I’m close to a lot of stores that I love to travel to. The staff are amazing!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Good people in a nice neighborhood.. very clean updated not much crime... wish they had more actives to do well awesome maintaince crew not that hard to learn alot of pools

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

No issues with maintenance. They are great! However, the hot water seems to go through temperature adjustments. They are currently on the warm water phase instead of hot water. This is a consistent issue residents can’t quite get a hot shower or hot water in the kitchen.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love the location and office staff. I have great neighbors that look out for one another and introduced themselves while bearing gifts for my visiting grandchildren.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have lived in the woods of bedford apartments for almost 7 years now. Love it here just wish they would do upgrades in the apartments. But staff are all very nice and maintenance is great.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Its been ok. The staff is very nice. They are very patient with you. It is very quiet neighboorhood. There is a lot of places nearby that you can eat at.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Really great complex, any issues ive had were dealt with quickly and the staff has been very helpful. Having more than 1 vehicle is a hassle since parking is very limited and that's a big negative for us bit otherwise we like it here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Pretty quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is very good about fixing things. I have been there for 6.5 years and have enjoyed it! Plus everything is in close proximity to complex.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Beautiful complex. Nice staff. If there is an issue they take care of it right away. Quiet community. Community activities to get the complex involved.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

It is a pretty good place to live. I like the fact that they have added an app for maintenance requests and to be able to pay your rent online without having to go to an actual website. The maintenance team here is great and very attentive.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Good people to get problems resolved in community the people from other areas of the community always bring there trash to garbage dumpsters and some people throw it on side of dumpsters other than that no problems

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have always liked it here because of some of the neighbors here that I love and the great leasing and maintenance people that have always been here and are very nice and help me with everything that I need. I also have flowers, birds, rabbits, squirrells, and hummingbirds

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

So far the experience has been ok, while the staff at the woods of beford have been amazing and very helpful Rason especially, the apartment itself is a a tad old and my first week has been spent trying to get pest out and pest control in to secure the pest staying out, but i like the look of the apartment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

My boyfriend and I just moved in a month ago and we continuously say how much we “love our apartment!” The location is so nice and we adore the design of our loft. 10/10