I’ve been here almost four years and will most likely renew again. I feel safe and my neighbors are nice. The location is perfect for me and I LOVE that they put in a dog park! Maintenance is always very prompt and office staff has always been nice. No issues here!

I have been here since August for the second time. I lived her 2003 and loved it. I decided to come back here because of the community and the positive experiences. If you need something done, they come quickly. Need help? Ask.

Clean grounds, well maintained. Management is responsive. Great neighbors. Would highly recommend to anyone . Convenient location, nice area.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The grounds are nice and maintained nearly every day. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. The maintenance team and Resident Center staff are always on top of it, and will fix anything for you as soon as they can. I would appreciate if the appliances in my unit were updated however, as they are quite old. Overall, I am so glad I get to call Woods of Bedford my home!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The leasing staff is amazing. There was no pressure at all and it was just a pleasant experience. The apartment affordable, nice and centrally located right in the midst of everything I need.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Love the fact that we have grocery stores within walking distance. I love our little patio area. Overall it is a wonderful starter apartment for my husband and I. My biggest complaint is I wish we had a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

So far my experience has been good. The location is great to get almost anywhere and many options to go to within walking distance. It would be nice if washer and dryer's could be updated, don't always work very well.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I love living here! It’s so quiet and clean. The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the maintenance guys are always so sweet!! I love that they get to know you and always wave at you when they see you!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Management is extremely helpful and very prompt about any issues that may arise. There are no kind of insect or rodent issues if for any reason they're maybe they are very quick to come get someone to help with the problem. They are very easy to get ahold of and care very much about the Integrity of the apartments.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I don’t have any complaints. When maintenance was called they came out so no issues and everyone in the office seems to be very helpful and nice.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

We definitely love the location, everything is so close! I love nature so we peeked one of the apartment with the creek view! Everyone is on their own business so it feels like we live all by ourselves!! I didn’t rate it with 5 stars cause I think it should improve about recycling. Other than that we are happy!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

The office staff was great at move in. I moved from another city and they made is as smooth as possible. I have had no issues with the apartment at all

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Overall a great experience! Maintenance requests were acknowledged and taken care of in a timely manner, easy to manage website for paying rent, and very cheerful helpful staff at the leasing office!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great location to food in surrounding attractions closer to work great Neighbors excellent maintenance crew great staff very laid-back. Close to Parks walking distance very clean environment safe.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I've lived here 5 years, and never had a bug in my apartment. I 've had noisy neighbors almost the entire time I've lived here though, which is a downside, but I've grown used to the stomping on the stairs so it doesn't bother me as much as it use to.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have lived here for 8 months already. Throughout my 8 months, I've lived a very stable and comfortable life. My neighbors are nice and I feel safe whenever I head home at night. Occasionally there would be parties and music with nearby neighbors, but not anything too crazy. The only thing I wish I had would be a in-unit laundry. My AC unit sometimes has leaking problems, but nothing management wouldn't fix the following buisness day upon request. This place is not super fancy, but it meets safety/standard needs. That's what I looked for when I chose Woods of Bedford. Thank you for making me feel right at home!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great location, close to the grocery store, movie theater, and mall. Quiet neighborhood . multiple pools and on site laundry. cute fireplaces.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

RaShan was the best first impression I have had searching for apts. Danyelle and Ryan were both very friendly and helpful, via email and in person. I have not even moved in yet and am happy as could be with their service thus far. 5 stars.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Fantastic staff! Made me feel at home the very first day I arrived to view the property. Looking forward to a long and satisfying stay at this property.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I can’t speak highly enough of the maintenance staff. The few issues I’ve had, have been repaired within 24hrs. That’s rare to find and a huge plus in my book. The area is quiet and the location is in proximity to the highway and a lot of great stores. It’s only been a month, but so far, I love living here.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean complex and excellent staff. I love my apartment and amenities. There are close stores and restaurants to enjoy t anytime.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Love it! Great way to bring the community together. I just moved to the area from California and am very excited to start my career in Texas and live in a great apartment complex!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I just moved in on 8/14. The process was super easy and fast. After turning in my walk through list I left to go out of town. Upon my return I discovered the items that needed to be addressed were already fixed. Thank you Woods of Bedford.

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

I have been very happy in my new home. My apartment is charming the area is so peaceful and I love coming home everyday. Thank you for creating such a great environment!

Reply from The Woods of Bedford Apartments

Great location... Fantastic maintenance... Choose your own lifestyle... Pets welcomed... Great neighbors... Covered parking... Lots of trees...