The Wyatt

4.7

4.7

We love living in The Wyatt! The staff is friendly and very efficient if something goes wrong. Their is a sense of community here in the Wyatt that I don’t think exists in other buildings. This is particularly due to the staff and their planning of get togethers. We also have food trucks twice a week during COVID-19 which was a big success. We recently downsized from one floor to another and everything went smoothly. We love our new place.
Some basic building issues are becoming problematic, such as the 2nd floor stairs door slamming closed and FOB issues that you are now working on.
Staff has been super helpful however there have been numerous issues with my apartment upon move-in and I wish a more thorough inspection had been done prior to my move-in date
A shout out to the the staff that keep our home clean and well kept . Also would like to thank the office crew for all of their hard work day after day.
I love living in a quiet, secure building that is located so centrally to all my doctors, dentists, gym, favorite grocery stores, etc. I walk everywhere! And now that the restaurants are getting back to "kinda normal", I love the variety and options for really great food.
Well, let me start with this that people make the place and for me, it is all about lovely Paul! He is the fundamental part of the Wyatt extravaganza and I do not imagine the building without him; of course, Paul goes beyond and above to fulfill his role and is tremendously helpful with anything you ask, package delivery, dog walker findings/recommendations. I was so stressed not being able to find a walker but Paul made sure I am ok and he was able to get me in touch with lovely dog walkers. He also helped me with sending off my work equipment back on time! When my hands are full and carry the dog, groceries, and suitcase he is there to open the door for me! but to me, the most precious is his smile, kindness, and sense of humor! Of course, it goes without saying that living here is amazing, I enjoy the quietness and spaciousness of my place, amazing patio, and gorgeous plaza yay! Thank you for this awesome experience, I have never lived in such a great place before!
Very helpful management and maintenance in maintaining facility even in the challenging pandemic times. Management very adaptable and helpful in meeting unit needs
Everyone working at The Wyatt has been accommodating to all of our needs and requests. Pleasant people working and a well taken care of building.
The Wyatt has the best of everything! Location, view, amenities, and service. The staff are always happy to help and there when you need them. It’s a block’s walk away from just about anything you want or need to do!
Really great building to live in, very friendly staff and residents. Everything is cleaned almost everyday and no trash is ever left outside the building.