The Wyatt

4.7

4.7

Big fan of my experience living at The Wyatt. For starters, the staff is phenomenal. My neighbors are good, warm people who look out for each other. The garden plaza is beautiful, our maintenance staff is extremely quick and responsive, and my unit is incredible. I love having people over and getting to show off that this is where I lvie. Thanks for everything, The Wyatt staff!
Beautiful building and views. The exposed cement are exactly what we envisioned when looking for a place that checked all our boxes. The staff is wonderful too!
So far it has been delightful. For me, the most precious is peace. For many years I have been looking for an apartment which would allow me to feel like there is nobody else living next to me...and Bingo..what else I would have to say that the staff is always there for you, very helpful and friendly. It has been my first week so I have to explore and learn more about the community but so far Love it!
Great help from the front desk, I always get timely answers back. Very clean. Very friendly people. Everything has been great so far. I can’t wait to check out more of the building.
Really love the building and everything the staff has done to make it feel welcoming and warm. The weekly food trucks are also an major added bonus!
Great customer service and always so helpful. The food trucks have been a great and very much appreciated. I have felt safer due to the regulations with covid
A wonderful place to live. Quality finishes and appliances. Helpful and polite staff. I have lived here for two years and cannot image living in another apartment building in downtown Portland.
Best building in the Pearl District. Office staff is friendly and have navigated COVID in a professional manner. Appreciate weekly food trucks and monthly newsletter!
Great building. Love my apartment! Super open and airy and love how the sunlight comes in. The location is great and near my fav bubble tea place.
Excellent, clean building with great residents. Location can't be beat. Central to everything. Wonderful management with very thoughtful amenities.