Thirty Oaks

4.5

4.5

I appreciate the follow up emails and calls to service my requests. Management always follows up to ensure the service requests was completed accurately.
Staff is helpful and friendly, the neighbors are polite and understand for the most part and the amenities are great! I can not say enough great things about, living here! Only suggestion I may have is to have notifications of what days the pool will be out of service for cleaning, last 2 out of 3 times I've gone, my little boys have gotten upset because we couldn't go in. Other then that it's a very nice place!
Amazing so far. Love the management and professionalism. Very clean and quiet place. Moving in was simple because I work a lot and they were accommodating to my time and schedule.
Room was clean and the neighborhood was easy to get into. I haven’t been here long but everyone has been friendly. I am excited to spend some time in the pool
Jacob-Leasing agent has been amazing! Very professional, informative and approachable. I’m in love with my new apartment and the view of the pool is a bonus!
I love living here, the apartments are beautiful and affordable especially for this area. The only downside is the absurd traffic on culebra
Love the location, love many things about living here. Ups and downs but so far is being nice. Love the view and how we have many things around the area to go.
Best community I’ve ever lived in! Safe, clean, and friendly environment. Communication between office staff and residents is effective and transparent!
Nice floor plans. Beautiful apartments. Clean. Maintenance fixes things within a reasonable time frame. Amenities are nice as well although we didn’t use them much because of COVID.
The apartments are beautiful! I love the space in kitchen and the layout of the property. The staff has always been extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions or maintenance issues.