Thirty Oaks

We have the best management team. The maintenance team is always on toes. Almost all the requests are handled the same day. Thank you thirty oaks team for your services.
We moved from out of state and had a great move in experience! Brian was really awesome and made everything very easy. The apartment was very nice.
It’s my first week here, so far so good 😊 Nice environment, amenities is great, quiet. The apartment is spacious, you can see and feel the cleanliness of the community. To top it all the staff is friendly and helpful.
Shay and Bryan have been extremely helpful professional and efficient with all my leasing needs as well as resident needs. They know me by name and always greet with a smile! I’m so happy I chose to move in. I recommend this place as often as I can :)
My experience has been amazing so far in my first month, the place is extremely clean and it feels super safe in here. I'm very happy that management makes sure that good and crime free tenants are only approved here, makes for an amazing environment
Move in was quick and easy and I love that most all bills are easily accessed through the front office. Beautiful place to live and make your home!
Beautiful space and leasing agents are the best and help you out all the way through, me and my girlfriend love this place. The pool is great
Very kind and attentive staff, great upkeep of the complex. Community and resident focused creating an evident neighborhood feel. Great units, open floor plans.
Everything has been great other than parking! It would be great if that could be addressed. We love the team too! Maintenance has been amazing as well!
The managers and the community are very welcoming. Everyone is so friendly! I love living at thirty oaks! My roommate and I love how organized the management is here!