Thomas Chase Apartments

4.3

4.3

Very nice place to call home, very roomy apartments. The office staff is great, They go above and beyond to help with any issues. The grounds are kept clean. The neighbors are very nice. I would recommend living here to all.
I good in happy lives over here is peace,continue,good green areas,good community support service,software comunicación with other people,play rooms
Do you want live quiet and safe? Come to Thomas Chase! I love be here! We are a few months, but it's wonderful. The office always attend to your requirements on time, and Melissa and Marisa be amazing!
It's ok but the fact that you can't cook out of your apartment like we used to bothers me and that you can't sit outside when you live in the sunshine state of Florida is crazy
I really like it here. Have good neighbors, the office staff is very professional and friendly, always willing to help. Maintenance are prompt, able and get the job done.
I’ve been here nearly a year to the month and I have been beyond happy. The landscaping and all is clean and well kept. To be a complex it’s surprisingly quiet and peaceful and any issues I have had have been addressed and handled by the office staff (who are absolute godsends) immediately. Any issue is always followed up on to make certain they were resolved.
It's been a long time since I felt so safe for myself and my son in an apartment community. Thank you for being so helpful and I appreciate the office staff, the other residents, and maintenance making our home experience here so amazing.
Overall, we really love living here. The apartment is spacious, the playgrounds and amenities are great, the staff is helpful. I love that it’s affordable. Years ago, I wouldn’t qualify for subsidized housing. But with the Covid-19 limitations, this home comes as a big blessing. The biggest area of improvement is the neighbors. There are smokers who don’t respect the non smoking policies, neighbors that littering the lakes and the grounds, people who drive speedily through the lots, and people who play music very loudly in their cars at night right outside the windows. I just wish neighbors would respect each other and the property. We live in a beautiful place, let’s keep it like that.
I love this complex. Staff is great. Maintenance is quick to try to resolve any issues. Most of the neighbors are pretty friendly. Overall I have had a great experience living here.
I love Thomas Chase. Ive wanted to come here a few yrs ago. Its smaller and the maintenance guys r constantly working to improve the place. U guys in the office were amazing in getting the apt. Thanks for all thr help