Thomas Chase Apartments

4.4

4.4

Effie
36 minutes ago
A very nice pleasant community to live. I like living here. Staff is always there to help. I really appreciate them. The ladies in the office always say they are just a phone call away. Thank you all.

Maria
I really love living here! I can see others complex that brushed out the maintenance request. Clean, quiet and really friendly place. The staff is the best.

Robin
I think is was not smart to put the extra dumpster on the property with informing the tents that the original dumpster was still working that would have been a improvement

Samantha
This month’s holiday party was a blast! I really appreciate the leasing office staff going above and beyond to bring holiday cheer to the neighborhood. We enjoy living here. Areas of improvement: neighbors being loud and playing music loudly. The trash compactor situation. It’s unsightly and likely attracts rodents and other pests. I know that cannot be good for the adjacent buildings

Ann
Nice employees. Conventional location. They have gatherings for the tenants for certain holidays. Some of the kids can be noisy but Overall not a bad place to live. Neighbors are nice. We try to look out for one another.

Bryana
I love living here, the community is quiet and I have never have had any issues. The stuff is extremely helpful and friendly! Highly recommend.

Effie
Staff is kind and caring they really try to help with all your concern. I have met a couple of very nice neighbors since living here. Merry Christmas to all the Staff of Thomas Chase 🎄

Valerie
3 years and counting Thomas Chase has been home sweet home! Great community with so much potential! I love the big efforts to bring our community together! There are fun family events to be a part of so if you’re already a resident I urge you to get involved! If you’re considering Thomas Chase we’d be glad to have you!🫶🏾

Pamela
I enjoy my apartment it just be the loud looking kids running around don't get me wrong I love kids but oh my goodness just loud no respect the parents don't care they up and down the stairs until one of them fall and get hurt break her arm or break her leg

Robin
about 2 months ago
I love living hear I’ve been 10 years I always have a lot of respect for the staff and maintenance staff hear they do a great job and the property always well kept and I’m looking forward to the 2022 Christmas party they do a good job with making the young and older tents feel good that day