My move in experience was very easy and the staff were very helpful. The amenities included are great and the apartment is very spacious and clean.

Love staying here. Have fun activities and it also includes a gym that I don't use but also have somewhere to print papers if your in school.

Living here has been an amazing experience! The community, people, and staff are extremely helpful and accommodating! plus it’s only a 5 minute drive from school so that’s a perk!

Move in was very easy, no problems. The community seems very clean and tidy. All the residents I've ran into so far have been very warm and welcoming.

I love living here, grounds are kept nice and clean. Staff make sure to be engaging with residents by hosting little get togethers, they placed a very convenient fenced in doggie park for your dog. I just love it.

The community is very quiet, and the apartments are really nice. The closets are HUGE, and there’s plenty of space. I’m happy and comfortable living here. I feel extremely safe.

After a few months, I can say that I truly enjoy living here. It's kept clean and it's really quiet. I also like how the front office is always having activities.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

So far my experience here has been amazing. Very nice set ups inside apartment and the grounds stay clean. The staff in the office and maintenance have been super helpful.

Thomaston Crossing Apartments are very pretty inside and outside. It is also a very safe environment. The only thing that I don’t like is that every once in a while the neighbors music can be kind of loud.

My family am I have been residents for 3 1/2 years,our community is a nice place to live. Request and inquiries are always handled in a timely manner.

Thomaston Crossing has been a great experience! I have lived here for almost three years and could not have asked for a better community to live in!

Awesome, I have not had any issues. The community is very clean. The staff in the leasing office are very nice, and helpful. If you have an issue, they work fast.

Great place, clean and maintanance is always there right away to help you fix your stuff, if anything is broken. More washers would be a good idea though, they are always full!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Wonderful complex, however, there are a lot of parties here and partiers are not considerate of others. The breezeway and stairwells are hardly clean, neighbors leave their trash out by doors and that is the residents fault. Other than that this is a nice community.

The apartments are really nice and the facility overall as well. The only drawback is that they do mess up the payments sometimes, and get confused about which apartment paid what. Apart from that I am really happy to live here at Thomaston Crossing.

I love where i live. This community is awesome and so many activities to do as a family. They also have great community functions! My favorite is the pool area!

Great value of an apartment for the rate. I do like the amenities as well. Our roof leaked once but maintenance was here to fix it the next day. There is not enough parking near each building though.

Thomaston Crossing is a quiet and respectful community. Management does a great job keeping up with the residents, managing the upkeep and making sure everything looks clean and professional,

The staff is great, very flexible and understanding. I love the activities that the community provides.I would prefer the walkway to the pool to be paved. Thank you guys for fixing the security gates and adding new technology.

Thomaston crossing is clean community but needs to improve on their service. We need to add more place and make park for kids to play. Management is very weak

Staff are very helpful and friendly. The community is clean and takes time to do a lot for the residents. They keep everyone involved with what is going on so you don’t feel left out.

I love this community! The staff is friendly and professional. I especially love the Dance Fitness classes! I would recommend TC to all of my friends and family!

Thomaston Crossing Apartmemts is a safe place to live with nice amenities. I personally have no regrets about signing here. I highly recommend living here.

Everyone is so nice here and so helpful when ever something happens in our apartment. Grace and Logan are the sweetest people we have worked with.

We love living at Thomaston Crossing. The grounds are clean and well maintained and the community is mostly quite. The location and price cannot be beat in this area!