Thomaston Crossing

I'm having a great time living here. There is so much close by, here near the apartments. And the publix right down the road is a great bonus too.
The apartment is very nice and I like the amenities offered. The only problem I’ve ran into is the number of bugs I’ve seen in my apartment.
The staff and very dedicated to their tenants and willing and ready to assist the residents especially during this pandemic. They strive to make sure THOMASTON CROSSINGS are look up to par and up to date🌼
Great place to live. Great staff. Close to the freeway. Clean well maintained. Until Coronavirus there were a lot of activity. I miss Taco Tuesday it was great, the food was good.
I love it here so much ! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else !!!! The staff is amazing and everyone around me. I can’t wait until we can do residents events again. Such a great place !
Thomaston Crossing is a great apartment community. The community provides great prices, staff is amazing, clean , great location close to a lot of shops
TC is amazing!!! From the staff, amenities, location, pricing, community gatherings, upkeep of property, everything about Thomaston Crossing has been nice.
Very nice community. Enjoyed all the events prior to Covid 19. I would recommend this community apartment. Recommendations is to have a picnic area with more grills.
I enjoy living in this community. It is very quiet and safe, and the apartments are wonderful. The closets are huge, the floor plans are open and spacious, and the appliances are also high-quality. I definitely would recommend Thomaston Crossing to others.
Our experience at Thomaston Crossing is nice.Whenever we have a issues the leasing office are sure to address them.Very quite.Parking on both sides of my building