Thomaston Crossing

4.5

4.5

We have thoroughly enjoyed living here. Current management has proven to be very concerned about our community as a whole. I feel I could go to them with any issue and they would do anything they could to help.
Everyone nice! Super easy on the move-in process! I love all the websites we get to use! I love the smart home features ! I am excited to get in the nice pool and to use the dog park! I am most excited to be able to rent a parking place near the walkway and not have to look for one
Staff and maintenance are extremely service oriented and responsive to my needs. The amenities are always available. When I see my neighbors walking dogs and running beside their child on a bike, I feel at home.
So far I’ve had the best experience I’ve ever had with an apartment complex. No noise complaints. Everything in the apartment works great. Friendly neighbors! Seriously the best!!
Besides the upstairs neighbors being slightly noisy and scarce places to park when I get off work , it’s a beautiful home and I definitely see it as a long term home
Beautiful place to live. I love that it’s gated and the buildings are tall. Quick and my bedroom has a beautiful view of houses and the sunset.
I have been here 6 years and I love it here! Cant ask for better staff and a better community! Will continue to live here for years to come!
The apartments are not great. So much humidity in rooms. The amenities are okay but unusable in the current conditions. Lack of parking spaces available is an annoyance.
safe and clean but you can hear all footsteps from upstairs and outside. besides that complex is nice and gym is also kept clean and not busy.
This is a great apartment community. I feel safe here, and the maintenance team is quick to respond to requests. The grounds are well-landscaped. The apartments are also spacious and quiet!