Thomaston Crossing

4.5

4.5

I just celebrated my one year here at TC and I am very satisfied. I miss the activities and the fellowship with the other residents. Taco Tuesday and the Christmas party I truly miss.
Living here is great ! Should have a playground for kids as well as the animals. Management is very understanding and helpful .Hopefully covid goes away and things become more normal so pool and gym open back up!
Attentive staff, good communication, events that build community, nice neighbors...I am enjoying being a part of Thomaston Crossing. The grounds are so neatly manicured I feel like I'm living at an exclusive golf resort.
Beautiful complex that is well kept up. Issues are always handled quickly by the staff. I always recommend Thomaston Crossing to anyone who is looking for an apartment in Macon.
It's a great place to live. The leasing team are responsive to maintenance requests and really try to assist in timely fashion. Although for some reason the gates keep getting dysfunctional.
I love it already! I had a very smooth move-in! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The apartment is lovely! The view is amazing. I can see the pool area from my back patio.
Safe and beautiful place to live. As a resident for 5 years we are still happy with our choice. I would like to continue our residency indefinitely but eventually we will have to move with the growth of the family and grandchildren.
Honestly so far it has been the easiest experience. We are so happy to be here. Everyone is so friendly and you can tell the grounds are well taken care of.
So far this year has been good at Thomaston Crossing, especially with the “Manager” quick responses to question and concerns . I would like it if they would keep the breezeways up, like pressure wash every so often to make community look better, also install cameras around the apartments not just in front.
Really nice staff. They are timely with requests and complaints. Fitness Center and pool are also very nice. All noise(talking, cars , etc) can be heard from outside as apartment walls and floors are very thin