Thomaston Crossing

4.5

4.5

Yoliemi
Great staff, whenever there is an issue and something needs to be fixed maintenance and the front office are always so kind and helpful. Community is very safe.
MacArthur
My experience with Thomaston Crossing has been great comfortable the staff is excellent maintenance has been excellent and cannot wait to see the new pond
Jacinta
I like living at Thomaston Crossing Apartments. It's overall a decent community. Mostly clean and quiet with a few occasional noisy neighbors. There is also a great sense of security being a gated community especially when the gates remain functional.
Jada
So far it's OK. Just moved in. There's a couple of quick fixes that need to be done but it's a great apartment. Staff is friendly and amenities are convenient.
Sylvia
This community is awesome. I enjoy the different events that are hosted by the staff. I enjoy celebrating the holidays as a community. The amenities are great and maintenance issues are handled swiftly.
Peter
It was awesome. The staff members were super nice and helpful. On top of that Maria helped made the move in very easy. I would recommend this apartment
Margaret
Thomaston Crossing is a safe and friendly place to live.lot of things to do,close to Publix supermarket and choices of restaurants to dine in.staff is friendly,maintenance staff is prompt,ther is a 24 hour on call person or number to reach at anytime. I enjoy the pool and spacious pool area Great place to grow a family I am a resident for the past 5 years,never have I had a problem. What I like most of all is safety and not having to change nor buy light bulbs
Louise
I have been living here for 2 years. This is a great place to live. The staff has been wonderful. We have a new management and I am sure that they will be great to work with.
Roma
Thomaston Crossing is a great apartment complex. The community here is great. The staff in the front office are very helpful. We have been here for over 4 years. The maintenance crew is very helpful.
Angelina
Super friendly office staff, had a couple of maintenance issues and everyone has been super fast and accommodating. The community is also really friendly!