I have no complaints. The staff is helpful, maintenance is phenomenal, community is always clean, and so much more! Best decision since moving back to Macon! I’ve been back for three years and haven’t even pondered moving and going somewhere else. I shave recommended this community to a number of people and three have moved in!

My experience thus far has been nothing short of phenomenal. Courtney and Melissa are very responsive and take heed to your every need! I couldn't have selected a better place to live!

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They actually care about the residents and are quick to respond to any concerns that you may have. The maintenance staff made sure that my fixtures was done in a timely fashion and that is definitely a plus.

Great place! The neighborhood is really nice, with nice people all around. Love enjoying the pool in the summer time. Just hanging out with friends is super fun

Great apartment for living in Macon, GA. but it seems to be improve more parking space. However, I am very satisfied this apartment.. so nice place.

I have lived at Thomaston Crossing for 6 months now and I’m still loving it. Beautiful and clean community with helpful and friendly staff. I recommend this complex to everybody.

I have been living here for a couple of years. The people are pretty nice and the staff is always trying to have different activities for us

I have been here 8 months now and I love calling Thomaston my home and my work and I’m so thankful to be a part of this community. My favorite place is the salt water pool- it will be warm enough to swim soon!

Everyone is very helpful and kind. The entire move in process was seem less and I love my apartment. I will definitely be referring this apartment community to friends and family!

I love living here especially the Dance Fitness classes and the pool. Wish there was more space for your money though. Overall, I would definitely recommend.

Thomaston Crossing apartment homes is such a wonderful community. I am glad to be a part of this community. Nice staff and very professional.

Awesome place to stay. This place has awesome amenities and our view is exceptional. I recommend everyone stays here because it’s a great place.

From the leasing office & maintenance staff, to the modern amenities, and even the added perks & inviting activities our complex offers....TC is absolutely the BEST choice here I made ☆

Love it! We have smashing events and great staff! The taco nights and the valentines party have been a lot of fun. We had some a/c trouble and the maintenance staff are on top of it and very hard working.

Nice community. Excellent maintenance staff. Terrible insulation, too much can be heard from neighbors. The staff hosts monthly events which is good to get to know your neighbors

Everyone is so friendly and nice. Everyone goes out of their way to speak to others. Everyone is considerate of each other when out and about. The staff are really kind and want to make sure that you are receiving excellent service

I’ve been here about four years and love it. Location is best and the neighborhood is great. And most of the staff is amazing. Keep up the good work

I love my apartment complex. Been here a little over 4 years. The staff is amazing and accommodates you in every way possible! Plan to life here for years to come!

I have been a resident here for a year. The staff is awesome and attempts to go beyond with any request! Also... shout out to Maintance! Y’all rock!

The complex is beautiful and the staff is friendly and professional. The Apartment itself is spacious and has tons of natural lighting. I recommend staying here if your in Macon

Love it. Staff is always nice and ready to help.. it’s a joy living here. The pool is nice in addition to the gym.. taco Tuesday’s are are nice too

I like to live here, is a nice place and they do a really good job on keeping the buildings cleaned and maintained. We also have some activities sometime and it’s nice

Staff is great, and maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. Clean complex and they have events that are fun to attend! Great location for college students at MGA.

as being someone that moved from another apartment complex, I absolutely LOVE it here. I love the area & the people! I have no complaints this far.

My move in experience was very easy and the staff were very helpful. The amenities included are great and the apartment is very spacious and clean.