Thomaston Crossing

4.5

4.5

Tara
I moved her in November of 2016 and have enjoyed every moment here. The staff is always so nice and very down to earth. The apartments are great and spacious.
Zeverlyn
My experience living here has been okay. There are something’s such as some upgrades would be nice within the inside of the apartment. I’m hoping someone will come and pressure wash because the outside has become very dirty.
Sarah
This apartment community has been great. Neighbors have been quiet and respectful. Most maintenance issues were dealt with well and in a timely manner. The apartment itself was nice and clean and exactly what we were expecting at move-in. The front office staff was always friendly and helpful. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience!
Candy
I like staying in this community. It's a great community to live in. The management is wonderful to work with. Whenever you call for them to fix anything, they send someone right on.
Shawn
Oh My Gosh! The staff at Thomaston Crossing is AWESOMELY EXTRAORDINARILY TOP A+. They are professional, kind and on point with addressing my needs, inquiries and maintenance issues. God Bless Y’all
Kenneth
I just moved in at the beginning of April and I am really enjoying it. The staff is really nice and welcoming. The residents are not loud in my area as well.
Gurleen
Very happy — Thomaston Crossing is a nice place to live! The buildings are clean, est. in a good location, a lovely clubhouse with beautiful pool and spacious fitness room as amenities. We really enjoy living here so far and will stay as long as we can. But since we just moved in this month, nothing too much to say about the maintenance staff, except the overall grounds are kept well.
Alicia
Very nice Apartments, peaceful and I love the managers They are very nice and do whatever they can to make you comfortable Just being there you feel safe
Jan
I enjoy living here. I feel safe and maintenance issues are always handled quickly. My only complaints are soundproofing is lacking & parking lot at entrance needs repaving.
Roma
My family has been living here a little over 8 years. We love being here. This complex has become like family. The amenities provided are nice and I feel safe. The staff is very nice as well.