Thomaston Crossing

4.5

4.5

Staff is great. Maintenance requests are always handled quickly. Only complaint is I wish apartments. had more soundproofing. You can hear neighbors when they are loud.
For the most part I enjoy the community. It's quiet mostly and the staff is very friendly. Even when I had a few problems that kept occuring with my apartment unit maintenance got the issues corrected fairly quickly
The staff is always helpful and the apartments are great! Rent is normally very competitive for the area and it’s in a great location. Always fast to get things fixed and squared away!
Thomaston Crossing Community & Staff have been so good to me. Both are friendly and thoughtful. The pool and grills and fitness center are always operating at top notch. Thanks Awesome 👏🏾 Thomaston Crossing Team
Great staff and very attentive to the residents. They provide excellent service and quality to make sure the residents receive outstanding service. They make sure everyone needs are met and services are rendered.
I love living here. The staff is very friendly. When you call for maintenance work, they come quick and leave your house the same way they found it.
My experience thus far has been a solid one. I have had no large complaints about my living situation. The only thing I wish is that the complex could compromise more on the renewal lease fee!
The apartments are very spacious and are good value for the price. Our appliances often needed maintenance, but the maintenance men are very quick to come and fix them. Management is very attentive and good at communicating, however, our issues with loud neighbors and junk cars in the parking lot were not really dealt with to completion so they were left unresolved.
everything is great here the people the staff maintenance everything is great..... the outside stay clean the neighbors are great its quiet everything good
Melissa was amazing helping me get settled in to my new home! It is great here in the community and I'm so excited to call this community my new home!