My stay has been nothing short of amazing. Fair pricing and friendly staff. I love Thomaston Crossing Apartment Homes. I definitely recommend this property.

Awesome place to live especially the dance classes and the water aerobics. No other apartment complex has dance classes or water aerobics in Macon

My experience with Thomaston Crossing has been wonderful from the beginning Melissa let me look at the apartment about four times before we even moved in to measure for space she let me change my move in date

Breezeways on top floors are rarely cleaned. Trashy, dusty, spider webs, dead bugs from night lights. Stairwells are the same. Overall haven't had an issues.

Safe, friendly neighbors, lots of amenities, police residents serve as security, quick maintenance response to all requests, many activities

Love it here! Grounds are always clean and well kept and everyone in the office is helpful when you have a problem. The only issue is the speed bumps that were installed to stop people from following through the gate, is not helpful at all. You have to drive slow over the bumps because if not you’ll mess your car up but then the gate will close on you and hit your car which has happened to me and my guest twice already. Should’ve installed the arm that goes up for only one car at a time instead of the speed bumps to better stop people from tailing into the community.

Nice community. Quiet MOST of the time. Maintenance is nice and the new apartment manager goes out of her way to assist you! She’s the best one they’ve had so far.

I really love living here. It's so peaceful and beautiful. The grounds are always clean and management is always in constant communication, which is great.

I just moved in. Everything has been great so far. The staff has been extremely helpful throughout the process. The staff is very personable as well

So far, so good. Besides the mess of move in its been smooth sailing at Thomaston. The apartments have a luxury modern vibe with new finishes.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The community is very quiet and clean. The apartments are large with good appliances and nice floors. The closets are HUGE. I feel very safe here too!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Been a great experience so far with the move in! Staff was friendly and the apartment was exactly what I was looking for. Love coming home to it!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Super easy process. The entire team helped to welcome me and made me feel welcome. Everything went very easy and quick with no bumps in the road too big for them to handle

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Been here a month now.. love my apt.. it’s so spacious!! The pool is amazing and the staff has been really nice! Loved Taco Tuesday! Great way to get everyone involved!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

This is the best neighborhood I have ever stayed in . It’s so clean and the people are so nice . They homes are spacious and the smart locks are the best .

Amazing experience living here. Tybee staff is so sensible awesome and kind. This is the place to live in Macon. You'll really enjoy living here if you decide to make this your home.

Enjoyed my experience at this complex. Maintenance is very on time and fixes problems quickly. Great amenities as well. Changing location for work related.

It’s amazing. Quiet.. my apartment is huge, I love it .. my daughters enjoy outside & love the pool. The staff is always friendly & willing to assist

Thomaston Crossing is a very beautiful maintained apartment community. The staff is very friendly and courteous and will assist you with any concerns that you may have.

I love the community. I have been here a year now and just renewed my lease. I have had no problems and the staff has gone above and beyond to assist with any concerns I may have had. I would recommend this property to anyone looking to move into an apartment community

I have an overall good experience. There have been a few bumps along the way, but have been worked out. I really feel my family is safe and appreciate the neighbors I have here. It would be nice to have a playground for the kids. After all there is a dog park. I think kids deserve a place the same.

We love our apartment community! The apartments are very spacious. I love the maintenance guys and the front office staff. The pool is our most favorite place to relax.

We love the environment and great staff! The amenities including the gym and pool are great! It feels like more than just an apartment! We love coming home everyday!

Have enjoyed living here. The amenities are great and the pool area is always clean. I enjoy the pool, gym, and the grill. The staff is great and very friendly. If you are looking for somewhere great to live, it would be here.

Everyone here is friendly, lots of dogs along with great dog park, quiet community, great pool as well as the pool area, and the fitness center is outstanding for a apartment.