I like the area that I am surrounded by. It is a pretty location. I like how open the area is and I like the room that I am in. I like the colors of the apartment.

It’s been good so far , good neighbors, area is clean, and well taken care of.the mobile app to unlock n lock your doors are very convenient.

We had a few minor issues with our bathroom shower heads and resident cards, which were handled fairly quickly. Otherwise, our stay has been good so far.

So far, I’ve had a pretty good experience. Though I had some trouble with my key card, the office was willing to work with me to get it fixed. The apartment is nice and open, and the neighbors have been friendly!

I have had a great experience at Thomaston Crossing! It will be very hard moving out in December. The office people have done a great job making the experience worth the money.

I have been here over a year and it's been great. I love the staff, they have been extremely helpful anytime i needed something. I couldn't ask for better community to be a part of

The community looks amazing but the neighbors are less than friendly. They sit outside and talk about us most of the day and night. Would love a children's playground. Also would like it if people weren't just at their storage units or sitting out front the whole time. Makes me uncomfortable with my children. Amenities are great. Love the pool.

I absolutely love Thomaston Crossing and I am so glad I moved to this complex. My favorite part of the complex is that it is a smart home. I can lock my doors and change my air conditioning from my phone. It makes everything more convenient when you have a lot of things in your hand. The only reason why it didn't receive 5 stars is because the gate breaks some times and the speed bumps scrape the bottom of my car. Other than that I am THRILLED

Just moved in and I’m loving it! Everyone I have met so far has been super friendly! I feel safe here and have not had any problems so far!!

I love it here! The leasing office staff always addresses me by my name & really makes me feel welcomed. Apps are used for communication & they makes things so easy!

This is the best apartment complex I have lived in in Macon. Great place to stay. Very quiet and peaceful. The management is excellent. If you have any issues they will solve it for you Pronto.

This complex is very well maintained and a great place to come home to! The gym and pool are nice and they also have coffee! (Wish y’all still had snacks)

Safe gated community with a staff that is will to help with any questions and concerns. I’ve been a resident for 4 years and it’s by far the best property and wonderful amenities.

I love living here! The leasing staff always makes an effort to get to know its tenants and is very professional. I love the community events where I can meet my neighbors. The area is always clean and quiet which I appreciate. The maintenance staff is super responsive to any needs I have in my unit. My unit itself is a great space perfect for hanging out and entertaining. I have had a very exceptional experience here and would recommend anyone to stay at this peaceful and pleasant community.

Have fun living here. They have activities for all to have a good time. I can go from the gym to the pool with no problem. Love going to the pool and relaxing on a tiring day.

We love this apartment complex. Has everything we want! And it’s 15 minutes from just about all the major Macon locations. Plus the office and maintenance staff have been very helpful and professional!

I love it here 💛. All of my family and friends love the area and the space that I have. I also appreciate how close I am to work and that my commute only takes a fraction of the time.

The staff is so friendly and quick to respond to messages, calls, and any concern. The pool and gym are amazing and I just love my apartment and this community. Highly recommend!

Although I just moved in, my experience has been great so far. The staff is very helpful and quickly answers questions. I am excited about my residence at Thomaston!

We 've been here just a little over a year. It's a nice quiet gated community in which my family enjoys. It's convenient to all of the city and markets without being in the city. I think that the managers are great and general responds promptly to requests. The amenities are great however a playground would be great.

I have been here for 10 months now and it’s just as great as the day I moved in. I just renewed my lease for another year. Great staff and community. I recommend Thomaston Crossing to everybody.

Such an awesome place with great up to date technology and security! A convenient and safe place to live! The new dog park is beyond expectations!!

Just moved in and I like it so far. I love the layout of my apartment. The complex is also very secure. I like the fact that I can workout or wash my car all within the complex if needed. I also like the free taco tuesdays

I absolutely love my community!... the amenities, the staff, the fun activities, those are all things that -from day to day- everyone can appreciate!

The location is ideal for me. I feel pretty safe here behind the gates. The amenities are plenty and the complex is very clean. The maintenance workers are awesome and staff are pretty attentive to our needs.