Thomaston Crossing

While I love my apartment for the most part, I was really turned off by the fact that there is an additional fee just to use the second entrance to the neighborhood. It is not a large fee, but there is absolutely no reason I should have to pay extra for that. My rent is more than enough to earn the right to use an entrance to my own home.
I love it here. The maintenance crew is quick to respond and the management is super helpful. The apartment is nice and spacious, and we never feel like there isn’t enough storage anywhere.
I moved here last year 2019 community is pretty clean and safe. Staff is wonderful particularly melisa is very helpful. It’s a great place to live!!!!!
I have lived in the Thomaston Crossing community for over a year now, and I have enjoyed it. The amenities are good and the community is quiet.
I love it here everyone is so nice. Melissa is the best she will always respond with a sense of urgency and she makes sure you are set and everything is set up for you.
It has been very quiet. With this COVID-19 going on all activities have ceased. I do love the peacefulness community. I do like that we get updates daily from the front office about things going on around the community.
My experience has been amazing , and I would not change anything ! The staff , community , and atmosphere is awesome. I love that I’m close to the pool it is very therapeutic to hear the constant running water ! I just Love it ❤️
Thomaston Crossing has always been a great clean and quiet place to live. Any maintenance problem that I have ever had was always taking care of with no problem. The staff is always nice and helpful.
The apartment was move in ready and sparkling clean. The neighbors are friendly and quiet. Even though the complex is pet friendly, I have not heard a single animal!
Overall it has been a very pleasant place to live & I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks for all the support with Dance Party Fitness! It is appreciated 😊