I love this apartment complex. Everyone is really helpful. The maintenance guys are very on top of things and get the job done. I love the amenities, especially the gym

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Love that we finally have a gate surrounding the complex. The staff is courteous and helpful whenever I call or stop by the office. Thank you so much

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

My daughter is moving into Thomaston Crossing this weekend. We are both so excited. :) She is a student at Mercer University and has always lived on campus. This is her first off campus experience so we hope it will be great. :)

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Awesome I love living here. The residents are nice and friendly. The staff is also wonderful and are just a call way if we ever need anything.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love my apartment and the community. The location is perfect for my family and work. The apartment is quiet and very modern no complaints.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The best luxury apartments in West Macon. I have been living here for several years and dont have that many complaints. I love Thomaston Crossing.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

This seems like a great site for residents to get to know one another and help Thomaston Crossing as well!!!! I love being able to get gift cards to my most favorite shops!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Very quiet and private apartment community. Love it so far ! I would recommend to anyone. Front office staff is awesome too. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Community is doing a great job. I've been here about 3 months now and I absolutely love it here. The landscape is amazing and the the communication and response from office is great!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Thomaston Crossing has become one of the best homes i have ever live at. The features are unbelievably awesome and wonderful. I highly recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love living here. The staff are really friendly here. The community is nice and clean. I feel safe here. My daughter loves the pool ! Home

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Nice place to live in. Always clean. People in front office is nice and whatever the promblem is they try to solve it and if they cant they put in toch with someone who can.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

1 Would not give this apartment a good rating as of now, I would give it a 1 currently the community is not up to the standards it should be for the money you pay here... it's a gated community, but the gate never works! Residents should not have to pay for a gated community that does not work! The community is nasty the breezeways are DIGUSTING! The trash can is always packed which is embarrassing to see...

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I like the apartment complex overall. I have had a few issues but they were taken care of pretty quickly! The gym and computer room are both very nice!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The staff has been so helpful getting moved in. The maintenance team fixed our problems in a timely manner and left a review at our door. Very pleased with living here.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Nice, clean, quiet, and well maintained. Thomaston Crossing is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are a plus and the complex continues to add new things.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Thomastok Crossing is a quiet and beautiful environment. It's also a safe environment for my kids! You're definitely going to get what you are paying for.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

It is good to live here at thomaston crossing. The front office staff are friendly. I enjoy the community and location. I really only dislike living on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love Thoamston Crossings. The staff is always friendly and patient. It's a beautiful environment and it's a very quiet community. Love it here

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

One of the cleanest and people friendly places I have ever lived in. I have been here for 3 years and recommend staying here to everyone!!!!

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Apartments are nice, but not worth the money. Parking is horrible, mostly because it's a lot of cars that's not running taking up spaces. Won't be renewing my lease

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

I love living at Thomaston Crossing, and I am happy to call it home. The staff is very friendly and professional. I have not had any issues since I have been a resident. I definitely appreciate if I have any service request maintenance is quick to respond.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Response to maintenance requests are almost immediate. Staff always friendly. Management eager to help. Needs more doggie stations. Overall, we're happy to be here.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

When we make calls for repairs the staff is friendly and respond quickly. When ou AC unit went down they were there within the hour, all included in the lease.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Parking is terrible, especially for people who have to work at night! The apartments are nice, but the staircase dirty. We were promised a dog park, but nothing has been done