Thomaston Crossing

Great location, great amenities. Renewing my lease for the 2nd time! I love this complex and the staff has always been more than accommodating.
Thomaston Crossing has been my chosen place to reside for 5 years and I’ve experienced at least two other community managers but Courtney Galvan and the current staff are by far an outstanding bunch, matters from apartment issues to even personal issues are handled in a timely and efficient way. #LoveWhereILive!!
Renewals should be available sooner. A discount price should be considered for renewal prices, instead of an increase. Considering it would be ideal to continue the growth of the community and retention of members, there should be an incentive to stay, not consider leaving because of increases in rent upon lease renewal.
It has been a great experience so far. We have been responded to quickly and all of our questions have been answered anytime we have one. We love living here so far.
Lack of use of amenities. Terrible maintenance currently with covid. No excuse for lack of customer service. Amenities are unusable. Need communication.
Lived at Thomaston Crossing for a little over two years now. Friendly staff and community. Convenient location for my family and myself. Still wish there was a playground for the children.
I love living here. I have never had an issue that wasn't quickly resolved to my satisfaction. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I love all the events and the incentives.
I love living here at Thomaston Crossing. The staff is friendly. I dont have to wait weeks before someone comes out and fix anything. They come within a day or two. You wont find a better place to live.
I have had positive experiences at TC. I have been a resident for a long time. If you have complaints or concerns management & maintenance responds in a timely manner.
I'm having a great time living here. There is so much close by, here near the apartments. And the publix right down the road is a great bonus too.