Not a good place to live now, previous years was aswesome place to stay, since new management Thomaston Crossing is not the place I’m happy to call home now. First starting with management, they are not welcoming at all, always have rude demeanor. The Apartment complex is never clean have to email management to clean breezeways which should be kept up on a daily anyway, laundry, pool, and weight room aren’t clean, courtesy officer is NEVER available!!!

1 Would not give this apartment a good rating as of now, I would give it a 1 currently the community is not up to the standards it should be for the money you pay here... it's a gated community, but the gate never works! Residents should not have to pay for a gated community that does not work! The community is nasty the breezeways are DIGUSTING! The trash can is always packed which is embarrassing to see...

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

The apartments are nice but the management/leading staff is horrible. Their customer service is horrible. They tell lies. They don’t follow up with you. There have been about 3 or 4 times where I’ve been told someone would call me back about issues but they never do. Wish I would have not renewed here. It’s ridiculous how unprofessional the staff is.

Parking is terrible, especially for people who have to work at night! The apartments are nice, but the staircase dirty. We were promised a dog park, but nothing has been done

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Parking is horrible and since I have been out here the same two abandoned cars have been out here. Prices don’t match value. Looking to move very soon

The stairwell and in front of the apartment door is very dirty at times. The person who came out to pressure wash the second time did not do a good job. It would be nice if they could come back and take there time because the first time it was done the person did a very good job.

When I first moved in the apartment was very nice and quiet. Now the neighbors are loud and the apartment is not as clean including the grounds as it use to be.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Clean the breezeways & fix the gate. I specifically wanted a gated community & it's not gated if anyone can enter & exit. Parking is terrible.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Not very impressed. The hallways and stairways are always dirty and need a cleaning. The rent goes up, but nothing gets improved. Management keeps promising playgrounds and dog parks , but nothing has been done for 2 years. It’s very quiet and neighbors don’t bother much, which is convenient.

Staff can be hard to communicate with at times. Had some issues with paying rent and the staff was not very helpful in getting it taken care of. When it was there fault

It’s nice to have an apartment complex enclosed with a full gate. Making sure the residence are safe and secure. I would recommend the walls/insulation in these apartments have been thicker, because with them being so thin you hear everything.

Apartments are nice, but not worth the money. Parking is horrible, mostly because it's a lot of cars that's not running taking up spaces. Won't be renewing my lease

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Doing alright. I just wish that everything electrical with the gates would work,finally. You may want to invest in a lightning rod to,go atop,one of the buildings.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

Amazing staff! We have lived here for 2yrs and the management, maintenace ,and staff have always been stellar. The area is always well maintained. And anytime there was a problem there was always quick responses. I have always felt this was a safe and comfortable place for my kids and family! This place is well managed and everyone is so personalable and friendly which really goes a long way and is rare when it comes to apartments rentals.

The community is well manicured, and buildings are nice. Need to get the dog park in place, or they need to give those pet owners a refund on their rent, as this was a reason for moving here as it was promised that one was being built. The grills at the pool need refurbished or replaced. Wish there was a gas grill near the back of the complex. Think you need to invest in a lightning rod to keep the security gates and the pool from being struck. Please feel free to contact me to discuss.

I don’t think the amount I pay monthly is worth it, parking is horrible, walk ways need to be pressure watched And cleaned. However the landscaping is kept up.

Nice community. Excellent maintenance staff. Terrible insulation, too much can be heard from neighbors. The staff hosts monthly events which is good to get to know your neighbors

I have an overall good experience. There have been a few bumps along the way, but have been worked out. I really feel my family is safe and appreciate the neighbors I have here. It would be nice to have a playground for the kids. After all there is a dog park. I think kids deserve a place the same.

Still waiting for the dog park that was promised to be done by last April. Would like to have reserved parking and not have to pay for it. It would be nice to have a gas grill in the back of the complex.

Reply from Thomaston Crossing

It's a nice community to live in. The gym has very good equipment. The gate access provides a sense of security. Service requests are processed in a timely manner. Although I think the walls between units are quite thin as I hear all my neighbors' movements and noises.

Just need a kid park and it would be complete. It’s a pretty nice apartment. No complaints reallly. They come fix things in a timely manner and the staff is always nice

Wonderful complex, however, there are a lot of parties here and partiers are not considerate of others. The breezeway and stairwells are hardly clean, neighbors leave their trash out by doors and that is the residents fault. Other than that this is a nice community.

Thomaston Crossing‘s staff members are always helpful and polite. There are constantly activities to keep the community engaged and entertained. My family and I enjoy our time spent here!

Great value of an apartment for the rate. I do like the amenities as well. Our roof leaked once but maintenance was here to fix it the next day. There is not enough parking near each building though.

It was safe to live in here because it s a gate community. Also the apartment was very clean when we first move in. It was impressed. I will consider to live here longer