Three Rivers

4.5

4.5

Me and my partner had loved our 5 years at three rivers! Couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. Great location in the ever growing downtown!
Really like it at three rivers. Great views and amazing weight room ! I’ve made some friends, ate at some great food places downtown. You can also see fire works.
Moving in was a breeze! From the application process to actual move in date. The staff is awesome! I love the monthly community socials! A great way to meet the neighbors.
Staff is amazing. They work with you in hard times and extremely friendly. I would recommend anyone living here. I have enjoyed it for the 4 years I have been here.
Love that apartment and the view. Laundry room is a little outdated tho. Paying double to properly dry clothes. Very nice complex tho, and the staff is very helpful and friendly.
Been here 4 years and we love it here. Staff is awesome, recent upgrade work is awesome. The only reason it’s not 5 stars, is the laundry room.
10/10 recommend this place as your first apartment. They have great studios to start out with before you want to move somewhere else downtown. Definitely not a forever home, but a good start.
I love my studio apartment. The spacious closet is my favorite part! My neighbors are also very kind. The office staff is great as well. My cat loves our view!
I love love love living here. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. My dog loves playing at the dog park and meeting all the friendly people. I enjoy every minute here.
Great room size and atmosphere! Employees were incredibly helpful and got me the room I needed. I would make the larger elevators open to all guests without reservation.