Three Rivers

4.5

4.5

Luke
about 5 hours ago
I previously lived at Three Rivers for over 12 years! This is the only place I’d consider after owning a home for the past 17 years. Eric and the office staff are incredible! They couldn't be more accommodating!
Angel
1 day ago
Great experience nothing to complain about always clean, friendly people, and reach back to quickly, maintenance gets with you quick as well and don’t take long to finish jobs which is very nice
Kaitlyn
1 day ago
Loving my experience so far. Beautiful views, helpful/friendly staff and being right downtown is amazing! The updated renovations to the apartment complex made a world of difference and is so modern now!
Edward
All the staff is amazing. They know their residents personally I feel. I love it here Amber Peyton and Eric are great! They all have gone above and beyond to take care of me and make sure my apartment is great.
Niara
Thanks for fixing the ceiling, window lock, and blinds! I really appreciate it! And thanks for explaining the mix up too. Everything looks good as new!
Jake
We love Three Rivers. The management team, maintenance team, and housekeepers make sure we are safe and happy. Our fellow residents are polite and respectful of others. Great place to call home.
Catherine
Very nice apartments; front office people are the best; people who do maintenance come on time; nice gym. The people in the community are very nice
Monica Ann
Just signed my 3rd year lease. Love the location and walking distance to all the downtown attractions. Lots of amazing restaurants, festivals and close to Promande Park
Lily
I have had a great experience living in Three Rivers since August! I live in one of the newly renovated apartments and it is beautiful! The staff has also been incredibly helpful and quick to respond.
Nina
1 star
Loud train, loud music all night. Grounds are clean. Hard to get good sleep. Apartment was ok. I can never get a card to wash my clothes. Machine does not work.