Tiger Towne

4.4

4.4

Mary
Tigertowne has been great except for the lack of amenities. We were originally told it would be done last December and here we are still not anywhere close to our club house being done. It’s a little disappointing because we didn’t have access to the pool at all this summer. Other than that and lack of updates for the clubhouse from TT, it’s been a fine place to live.
Sara
I love it here!! Definitely renewing if possible this week. It’s been a great living environment, the furniture and utilizes are great, and the staff and maintenance staff our amazing!
Brooke
Great location and the front office is super nice!! They always answer calls and respond very quickly. Love the houses and the community is very clean.
Taylor
love living here! good distance from campus & a nice quiet neighborhood. when looking for a place to live I thought maybe I’d prefer to be downtown, but I love the peacefulness of this area.
Anand
Living here for a year and it's been a great experience so far. The leasing office and maintenance are extremely responsive and friendly, no complaints.
Sommer
1 star
The house itself is nice but I’ve not had a great experience so far for many reason that other residents agree with and that’s all I’m gonna say for now
Gabrielle
Definitely a great place to live. The staff at the office is really nice (shoutout to my girl Jocelyn). The houses are so cute and the area is perfect.
Kirsten
I have really enjoyed this community. The staff in the leasing office have always been kind and helpful. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner and they’re also always kind and helpful! Having kind staff has really made this community comfortable and feel more like home.
Sabrina
The amenities have not been open basically the whole time I've been here, and while the staff is nice that doesn't make up for my broken bedroom door lock (which I've had them come try to fix at least once and it didn't work) or the fact that they won't put up security cameras to catch the vandals and thief that keep roaming around stealing stuff from here. Rent is too high to not have any amenities available.
Samantha
I love the staff, but management and maintenance have been difficult on several occasions. A notice of unit inspection will be sent out with less than legally required prior notice and include a window of possible inspection that is over a week long. I have a pet and am required to be present for inspections, but when the window is 6hrs/day for a week it’s extremely hard to schedule that alongside work and school.