Tiger Towne

4.4

4.4

I have enjoyed living here so far! I am interested to see what the amenities will look like when they are completed. It will be great to be able to use them once they're finished.
I love it here! Loving here has just been a blessing and the staff here is so friendly and helpful. Only thing I miss is the pool and clubhouse but I understand the delay.
It is good. I still don’t have a tv which sucks. Furniture is nice. Everything else is cool. Wish I had access to the pool. Other than that, I’m good.
There's a lot of bugs, plus didn't get furniture for a while. Still no TV. But other than that, it's been a good experience. The office is friendly and very helpful.
TigerTowne is a nice distance away from campus & a quick drive! It is pretty much close to anything you may want to do & is very friendly and nice!
I love it here, very laid back. Would love some live music in Tiger Towne one day. Only thing I could ask for is more nature and plants and wildlife in TTV.
TTV has been a good place to live with a short drive to almost anywhere. nice to be so close to campus. It would be nice if the pool area was re-opened.
Great place 3 stars due to amenities being unfinished and late furniture. Unit has paint blotches all over dishwasher was missing wheels dryer filled with lint on move in.
Living at TigerTowne Villages has been a great opportunity and pleasure. The safety and peacefulness of the complex is very comforting and creates a nice environment for students.
I love living at Tiger Towne. The location is perfect and super convenient, the farmhouses are adorable and perfect for two people. The office staff is helpful and the maintenance team is quick to respond to any maintenance requests.