Timberlake

So far my washer and dryer don’t work. It’s been almost a week since I have submitters a maintenance request and still nothing. The washer spits out dirt.
The Staff is very nice and the apartment complex is really clean, maintainece guys always working around. The pool is a very nice size, love the location (area), with all the stores around. Love Timberlake apartments.
This is a great community to live in, it’s really beautiful, in a great area and close to pretty much everything you need . I totally recommend it
It good. Some doors dont close well. Some drawers come apart. My laundry room door fell off hinge, but it all work. Neighbors are sometimes noizy
Overall I have loved living here I have found that there are some loud resident in the early ams of the morning and that there is a resident/third party running a workout business out of the gym which has really been a draw back to going.
I love it here. Everything is so convenient to me and my needs. Everyone is peaceful and I haven’t ran into any problems. I see why it’s considered luxury.
It’s been great. No complaints. Only thing I would say is getting a hold of maintenance is difficult. Other than that, we’ve had a great experience.
My experience has changed due to the fact that I tried to change to a two bed from but had to pay about 1200 when I think it should just be free
Really a peaceful place to live. Clean areas. Peaceful and clean. Out of all noise at least my apartment is far from street. But near everything
It’s honest great to leave here. Everyone and all the staff are super friendly, the pools are great and always full of people laughing. Rent is fair and I just couldn’t ask for better.