So far so good nice quiet place kept well always doing something to improve conditions people friendly. Would recommend to others as a decent place to live.

I love the neighborhood and improvements. I love the close proximity to grocery stores etc. Maintenance has been quick to respond to any requests.

soooooo far everything at the apt is great. the vibes outside are great, i heard about the bears walking around but i havent seen one myself.

So beautiful and convient to everything. The apartment is great and big for a one bedroom 1 bath. Maintenance came within hours to fix a few problems I had.

Maintenance and leasing office staff are very friendly. The roads were recently repaved and buildings repainted so looks much nicer. The location is great. Ant piles around property are only downfall.

All of the staff here is very friendly. The buildings were recently repainted as well as the road repaved and looks much nicer. Location is also great.

My neighbors smoke, but that's a personal thing. Other than that, I love this area! So close to work and family and shopping. I also wish the racquetball court wasn't closed, but I'll utilize the pool for now.

Very nice staff and a lot of grounds handy men. Apartments payed out well. I do wish master bedroom had a light and fan. Lots of storage. Kitchen could use more cabinets.

It has been good too me. I love the new changes coming to Timberlake. It is getting the community involved which is fantastic. Having these monthly competitions is so enjoyable to see.

We just moved in last week and we couldn't be happier. The complex is great, residents are very friendly and the staff are wonderful. The neighborhood is quiet with so much to do.

It can get pretty loud during the day outside. Not to happy at how long it takes to get something fixed in apartment. I like how at night is quiet and everyone keeps to themselves.

Been here 3 year's love the location close to work an mall .the staff an neighbors are friendly.the convenience of high school just located across street.an publix around corner , several casual places to dine with family and friends.wish they would bring back zumba classes to gym on Wednesday night.

Great leasing office staff, improvements are being made which is great, wish there were more amenities: cable included, community events & community rooms for activities that residents can schedule.

So far every has been pretty great. Just a few tiny miscues from being perfect. Glad the potholes have been fixed. And maybe turn one of the tennis courts into a basketball court

Maintenance service should be improved I placed many work orders the maintenance guys fix some and still waiting for others to be fixed...carpet dirty when I moved and other things weren't ready ...interest only for moving money !!! Gym 50$ per year which suppose to be free... swimming pool dirty every time I wana go swim lol !@@@

I'm still new. So far so good. We like our neighbors, we like the commute to everything like publix. The staff is great and very welcoming. I have no complaints other than parking can be a hassle sometimes. But that's not very serious to us.

My experience has been great. The staff is amazing and always try to do there best. I hope that they do some updates to windows and more energy efficient ovens and washer and dryers

I have only been here a few days so far, had some trouble with the washer and dish washer, dish washer is fixed still waiting on the washer to be fixed so i can do laundry, other thdn that it has been very nice

It’s okay . It really does Helps when I need it . Definitely an okay place to live . I wish you guys would put bigger pans where the ac is because I had to call every day to get the water to stop dripping

I've had hard times but they work with me and Stephanie has been great keeping me inform. Maintenance people are friendly and normally get stuff done right away.

Floor plans are all great but management and maintenance could use some work. Sometimes is takes forever for maintenance to even come to your apartment to fix somthing. I personally think the need for maitinece staff based on the apartment complex size.

Great place friendly neighbors office staff was great they even did some up grade to the outside of the apartment with was a plus it made the people that live here more happy

So far I have no complaints about my new apartment complex. The people are all friendly and the staff in the leasing office have been helpful and punctual with everything. They are working to keep our community clean as well as doing some exterior work to improve the overall look of the complex. Very pleased so far!

The apartment complex is nice. The leasing office is reliable and quick to respond and help. Apartments are well kept and clean. Haven’t had any issues with neighbors or not feeling safe. So far love it

The place is cute, clean areas there's always neighbors walking there dogs I wish they pick up the pup but apparently that is no requirement. Besides that it's a good place to live