Timberlake management is great they were very helpful. I love the neighborhood it is really relaxing and theres alot of stores around only 5 min away. I love my apartment it is so spacious and i have plenty of amenities.

From signing the lease to renewing living at Timberlake has been a breeze. The staff in the office are always so helpful and kind. I have no plans of leaving.

The complex is clean and in a very good neighborhood. I’ve learned it takes 3-4 requests to get a resolution on maintenance request - has issues in the past with no hot water, no AC, and a kitchen light that flickers. They eventually fixed issues after coming out 3-4 times.

fix the jacuzzi, other then that i have liked living in the apartment and nighborhood .. never had a problem.. close to everything which i like

The staff is nice, but when we moved in most of the kitchen cabinets doors were crooked and a lot of the doors just don’t latch shut. I submitted the work order 5 days ago... they still aren’t fixed.

Living at Timberlake Apartment homes has so far been a nice experience. The only negative I have had so far has been the lack of response time by maintenance. Request can go weeks at a time without being fulfilled.

I’ve lived here for 3+ years. Courtney in the front office is awesome and always sends maintenance out to help quickly! I love my neighbors, too!

Quite neighborhood. Love the location. No problem with neighbors so far. Staffing great at sending important information and updates via email.

Communication by email. Online payment and service tickets to make it an easy and faster way to get payments made and apartment fixes. I just renewed my lease for another 12 months

I love this place , excellent services" beautiful place .i love my apartment. I love tge gym and also my pool. Is near at supermarket and restaurant

Timberlake is a decent place to live. The neighborhood is nice, but there are a few things that they could improve. The inside of the apartment is dated for the price. (Appliances, etc.)

Great place to live. Very nice and comfy apartments, well kept, good staff. Watch out for all the bugs that like to get in though (you are near nature so this does happen no matter how clean you keep things).

I have really loved living here at Timberlake! The only thing that’s missing is free rent lol or at least cheaper ! Maintenance always responds in a timely manner and the office staff are always pleasant and accommodating.

I love the neighborhood but I wish they would fix the roads and maintain it a little better. There's a lot of potholes and the landscape is very random. The colors could be improved as well.

Parking lot is falling apart. Amenities are nice overall. There are a lot junk cars sitting in parking spots with flat tires. Overall it has been a nice place to live but seems to have gone downhill with the parking lot in disrepair and some terrible neighbors moving in.

Place is great! Quiet relaxing and great staff! I have enjoyed living here. Great location with everything around us and close to the freeway for easy commute!

My experience so far as been mostly positive. Non-emergency maintenance request are met in a timely manner. I had an issue getting an emergency request addressed the same day.

Hard to get office staff to response and slow responses from maintenance. To have not received returned calls and emails for almost 2 weeks now is frustrating.

I rated it 3.5 stars .. The pool by my building is closed more than it's open.. Not having a designated parking spot is a real let down.. the dumpter areas can be overwhelming. The driveways are full of potholes and ruff on vehicles

Rent is lower than most areas, but buildings are old and need extra maintence, although you won’t find many apartments for the price that are better.

The Residence experience has been awesome at Timberlake. The neighborhood has been quiet and the staff has been very helpful. We feel at home.

I have been living in Timberlake in and off for 15 years and have rarely ever been dissatisfied. The living experience here has been amazing.

Great quiet neighborhood! I truly enjoy living here. Maintenance is pretty good. The parking lot inside the neighborhood could use some help. Other than that my dog and I really like our apartment.

Great experience living in Timberlake Apartments, quiet and peaceful property, staff members are kind and curtious, maintenance team is on point and prices are fair

The community here is good. The gym is nice. The neighborhood is cozy. The only issue I have is that they had not replaced the car wash that was destroyed after the hurricane.