The application and move-in process were super easy, and the units and overall community look are beautiful. There are great amenities and services such as the valet trash, pool and fitness center, and overall helpfulness of the staff. We moved to the area on very short notice and were very stressed, but Timberlake Apartments made it easy!

It was extremely rocky with the move in process, and having issues when we moved it. I just hope it gets better and we don’t have to see maintenance every other week. The apartment is nice though honestly.

So far so good! Maintenance workers are phenomenal! Parking could be a little bit better, but there is only so much they can do. Quiet neighborhood with quiet neighbors makes for an enjoyable experience.

Timberlake Apartments in Altamonte Springs is a great community to live in. Quite and easily accessible to major highways. Friendly staff and pleasant neighbors

It’s a great community good good good. Good location weather is great and the pool is cool the gym is full of equipment and the mail box is convenient

Not to bad living here, there’s just a lot of bugs & no matter how many times people come to spray they keep coming out and it’s really nasty!

Horrible experience so far. My ceiling has been leaking for the last month and no urgency has been taken by the team to fix it. I literally have buckets in place for the water dripping from my ceiling. Placed an emergency request and a maintenance guy came by to look at the ceiling and said, "this is really bad" yet no action to fix the leak has taken place. Also called them to resurface my tub because the coating is peeling. Still waiting for them to schedule the resurfacing for over a month. Horrible experience. The front office does not take my requests seriously and it's miserable here.

The move in process was smooth easy and quick. Courtney was amazing with everything. It’s quiet neighborhood and it’s a beautiful complex to live in. Maintenance is definitely on top of what ever needs to be fixed

Overall I like the area and the people that live alongside me it's safe and everyone respectful of are area and the kids are just as good and food and shopping

Everything when I moved in was cleaned and fixed. This complex is absolutely beautiful. It has many benefits such as the gym, beautiful scenery and close by shopping.

PEACEFUL COMMUNITY! SPACIOUS APARTMENTS! GREAT AREA TO LIVE! Living at Timberlake has been so far a great experience. With an incredible location in the heart of Altamonte

Best place to live nice team good rates kept up outside looks close to many stores and restaurants makes it nice to be able to walk to them pools are kept very clean gym is awsome and kept clean

Great place to live and easy commute to anywhere in Central Florida. Within walking distance to many restaurants, shops, grocery stores and parks

So far I’d say it’s pretty decent . Never any dog bags nor a trash can for the foggy spot , leaving poop all around ... it’s pretty quiet overall . Oh ! My cabinet is broken and has been since moving in

So far so good! Cannot complain. Location is great, maintenance is fairly quick. Some features out dated but some of the more competitive lease rates around.

I like this quiet place because it is good to live close to a publix and some good options where to eat a good lunch. Then, the trail is near from here it is always a great option for biking.

Great location, Quiet and Safe. I move out of home aft 25 yrs made the adjustment to a one bedroom apt. I love it and feel comfortable . The apt has space with a storage closet and kitchen space

Amazing!! Everyone is extremely nice. When there is a problem the staff fix it immediately. The neighbors are very helpful and friendly. Close to everything.

I've lived here for 3 yeras. It's been a nice quite place to live. They do a really great job at keeping the pools and landscape really nice.

Minor issues with maintenance doing the job I need done, but they always come out right away. Love the area I’m in. Wish the trash valet was more lenient since my work schedule doesn’t allow me to be able to partake in the valet or I’d be charged.

We had some minor A/C issues that took almost a month to resolve. But the maintenance for the most part were very accommodating and kept us up to date with what was going on.

I like living here at Timberlake Apartments. The staff and maintenance crew are very efficient and cordial. It is a very nice place to live.

I’ve been here since 2017 I like it here. Haven’t had any issues and maintenance Request are quick. Pool areas are nice as well. Never had a issue with parking.

We love living at timberlake apartment we have been here for almost two years and we love it coulsnt have askes to live in a more caring community and our neighbors are the best we each look out for each other.

I moved to Orlando 5 years and a half ago and lived around everywhere. This has been by far the best community Ive lived in. Really nice and relaxed and everything is close