Though things have happened that needed maintenance attention, it was for the most part handled rather quickly, for the problem at hand. There was however a couple of very negative insidents of theft I could’ve done without.

Been living at Timberlake for 1 1/2 yrs and we love it. From the office team to the maintenance, they are all amazing. Every request is always completed in a timely manner, first apartment complex that we have no complaints about.

I have been living at Timberlake's apartments for 4 years Me and my daughter and my fiance and we enjoy the staff especially my daughter. Stephanie one of the property managers has been very excellent with us she gets the job done thanks to the staff as well

We love the apartment and the neighborhood is nice, there have been minor issues but we have made a request for maintenance to resolve these minor issues.

imberlake has a lot to offer as a community. I've been living at Timberlake for over a year now and have grown to love everything about it. The location is ideal as it is situated in Altamonte Springs, Florida. There are a multitude of quality restaurants and activities in the area. The amenities at Timberlake are great. They have a nice gym equipped with everything needed for a great workout. The pools are beautiful and the landscape is maintained very well. The variety of plants and wildlife in the community really gives you the classic Florida feel. There is so much character and charm here. As for the apartments themselves, they are very spacious. The second floor maple is stunning and gives you the wow factor with the high ceilings and open floor plan. I love it. Having the laundry machines in the apartment makes life more convenient too. The maintenance team always completes my request when they say they will and do a good job. I'm happy I renewed.

I enjoy my apartment and the staff is great. The location is very convenient and quiet. Maintenance is always on top of things. They come and fix things right away.

Courtney is great and always helpful! We recently transferred into a bigger unit and I’m disappointed to find the a/c and smoke detector werenot working (both have since been fixed), there is black mold by the window in the sunroom, the doorviewer is scratched up and foggy, carpets my the kitchen and bathroom entryways are lifting off the ground AND the washer and dryer is extremely dated and looks to have even been painted over. Please note: I’m not asking for a brand new W/D but the ones in my previous unit were in better condition than my one and I’m paying more for this. I’ve made these issues known to a few of your office staff and they could pretty much care less. One is evading me and has yet to return my call and the other basically was unapologetic and told me those aren’t change out unless there is something wrong with them. So much for customer service. This is definitely starting off on the wrong foot and I truly hope these issues will be rectified soon.

I have been here for quite a while now. It’s such a wonderful community with great people. They keep the grounds clean and always keep us up to date on pertinent matters. Thank you!

Comparatively new here. Like it because of how calm and quiet it gets during nights. Like the looks of the amenities. Just have to try them yet. Office staff are awesome.

Timberlake has been very good to my family and I. The maintenance team is friendly and get the job done. The front office is eager to help with any questions.

Quiet, clean and safe community with friendly and professional staff. New services are being put in place to upgrade the community like valet trash and new roof replacement.

I like it here it amazing very quiet and they people is nice the staff it wonderful they handle anything I had wrong with my apartment it just wonderful place to living at .

The office girls are great but maintenance not so good .my breezeway/ entrance was requested to be cleaned since I moved here , they promised me it would get cleaned but never

I love this neighborhood, the best decision that I make was rent here, the best part is my job, just where Jamestown and 434 is, and i love to see dog

So far I love my new one bedroom apartment. Issues get resolved same day within hours. Staff is amazing! Gym is spacious and well maintained.

It's been a very positive stay at Timberlake. My neighbors are quiet and friendly. Maintance is fairly quick to respond to issues. You can't beat the location for an Altamonte Springs location.

Good but new management is a scam!!! They have double charged me and weren’t going to say anything until I caught it myself. Then was told a dozen other people had the same problem. Why is this happening and we aren’t being warned?!

I love the neighborhood, the hospitality from the staff they welcome me home in a very respectful manner and yes I would refer a friend here

Great quiet place to live, with great helpful and friendly staff. Neighbors are nice as well and no one bothers anyone. Love coming to my comfy apartment.

The area is fairly quiet, and the landscaping is wonderful. I am having trouble with a miserable, crazy-acting, and loud downstairs neighbor.

The complex is a little dated. The parking lot needs a lot of work. There’s a storm drain that’s about to fall in and has been coned off for several months now. The buildings look dated and can use a lift along with an inside overhaul. The maintenance staff is great. My fridge died twice and both times it was replaced the same day. Office staff is nice Neighborhood is nice. Easy access to I4. Really quiet. The pools are great along with the gym. New complex owners haven’t changed much. The only improvement would be to have the hot tubs actually hot.

Quiet neighborhood very close to conveniences (pharmacy, grocery, gym) Quiet/Clean unit - very friendly front office staff & maitenance is helpful and quick.

love our community everyone is pleasant and very helpful with the girls helping me with my rent or a maintence issue lived here 5 years really have no complaints

Love my apartment, but a little disappointed that i did not get the $10% discount that my fellow co-workers are getting as we are all Nurses

Nice and quiet and great neighborhood next to everything like stores and restaurants. Great swimming pool and gym. Great neighbors and close to work.