The best place to call home 💕 for years n years I have resided in this community and have called it a safe haven with great amenities and awesome neighbors and Soo convenient to grocery shopping banks restaurants and entertainment as well as downtown Orlando and also the Disney attractions I absolutely tell all my friends and coworkers this is the place to call home 🏡

Couldnt be happier. Everyone I have had contact with was nothing but professional. Nothing but good experiences with people around the community as well

Very clean appartment, great amenities swimming pools and gym. They also have couple tennis court. kids friendly and great staff, close to altamonte springs mall about 20 minutes to downtown Orlando great location

Only been her two week so far so good 😊 love hanging by the pool love the look of the place staff is super nice and helpful and maintenance Has been really quick and thorough

Everything has been great so far. The staffs are nice. I’m just waiting on couples things from the office. Other than that its been good staying here.

Love the new management! Beautiful area, office people are great also. Well kept apartments. Maintenance get too your apartment in a timely manner (new ones)

Place is relax and peaceful. Good community and neighborhood. Closer to everything. They help us a lot to move in there. I’m very happy to live in Timberlake

My fiance and I moved into this community in mid March and I can speak for the both of us when I say it has been nothing but amazing so far. The community is nice and quite, the location is perfect and very close to supermarkets, restaurants and shopping plazas. The office staff is incredible!!! For our first home together I believe we've done a great job in making the right choice!!!

Great Service when repairs are needed and everyone at the office as been exceptional. I am going to renew my lease, hoping I would not get an increase in rent. I would hate to move because I am working on getting a house and Timberlake apartments has made me feel comfortable to live in until that time comes.

I’m happy for all of the work being done around the complex that’s been in need, especially the bright parking lights, new stairs & new roofs.

All of the staff here have been nothing aside from professional. Shout out to Courtney in the leasing office. She helps me with everything! I’m glad I chose Timberlake to be my home.

Timberlake Apartments in Altamonte is often peaceful, but the loud bass coming from some residents' cars is very annoying. Please remind all residents to show courtesy for their neighbors. Thank you :)

Wish the car noise problem was taken care of. Really loud bass is a common problem. Maintenance team always investigates my items same or next day which means a lot, especially when I list items about wasps.

I’ve lived here for 9 years. Since August, the maintenance is less than stellar. Still have issues from August not fixed. When these issues are taken up with the office, I’m told they’ll add them to the repair list, but here I am still waiting. My AC cover in the bathroom is almost falling from the ceiling and again, hasn’t been replaced since August. Had a busted pipe and had to take the next day off work so my apartment didn’t flood and despite this, they didn’t come until the evening the next day and only after I had complained.

Not so bad , my only issue with this apartment is maintenance, they don’t do their jobs if they come they never finish the job or don’t fix it at all but other than that it’s a good place to live

I have lived at Timberlake Apartments for a little over 3 years and can say that the staff is always friendly, neighborhood is peaceful, maintenance always arrives on time, and the apartments are nicely updated.

I have been a resident for 7+yrs. I love the maintenance guys. I always have a quick response! Very happy about new roofs and stairways! Nice quiet area and most people are friendly Especially dog walkers!

What’s not to like, 3 awesome pools, buildings and grounds are well maintained. Location location location, Brantley, food, shopping, medical

I like this apartment complex because the units are a good size for the price and the neighborhood is pretty. I do not like the very poor streets and parking spots. I also don’t like that anyone can use the pools and tend to take the whole thing over on the weekends and all surrounding parking.

Very pleasant community to start living in Florida! Peaceful and quiet ammenites! The leasing office is always available for residents! Comfortable apartments!

Excellent experience. We've been living here for a year and a half and no complains. Everything is great about the area, neighbors and office staff

nice place to live moved here 6 years ago very helpful at office when I have to pay rent maintence is very helpful no complaints other than I wish rent would stay the same and never go up close to shopping and transportatation

Very quiet to raise a family been here for 5 years staff is amazing very nice to live here as close to everything and the distance for the school is amazing too

Overall a good community to live in. It could use a makeover and some new amenities, and new roads without pots holes every 3 feet. Great staff and maitnance crew.

Timberlin’s apartments are a very quiet and safe apartments.Apartments are decent.I just transferred into any bigger apartment and I am very please with it.