Times Square

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Great location and a quiet neighborhood! There is a nice path around Times Square and the neighborhoods next door for walking and running, which is great!
Verified Resident
Good amenities, nice leasing and maintenance staff. Just a half star off for residents who dump bulk trash and not clean up after pets. Other than that, a really enjoyable place to live!
Yun
We just moved in but the experience has been flawless! The customer service is amazing and the amenities are great! We definitely recommend Times Square.
Verified Resident
Maintenance and leasing office staff are very friendly and supportive! All of my maintenance requests have been responded to promptly and thoroughly.
Presley
I have lived here for 2 years and have never had any complaints. The complex is a very nice living space and the staff is very responsive and helpful when needed.
Joseph
So far, I really enjoy living here. Maintenance has been great about promptly fixing things! Also, I love the beautiful scenery and all the trees. Great view from my balcony.
Andrew
It's my roommate and I's second year living here at Times Square and it is very nice. Neighbors are nice and the maintenance is very helpful. I would definitely suggest living here to other friends.
Tyler
It’s been great living here, I have been with Times Sqaure for over three years and have always felt at home and comfortable while staying here.
Nina
I love my location. My complex is outdated and no maintenance. I’ve been without a fridge raider over a month. For over a year been waiting for my ceiling to be painted still hasn’t been done. Rent is way too high for what you get. The upkeep is not what it used to be when I first moved in four years ago
Begad
Love it Everybody is amazing Place is clean No complains Eas hoping pool open all year or indoor Lease office is awesome Want to sit at home all day long