Nice place for a family... great walkable distance to many shops . Nice and friendly staff at leasing office . Neat and clean apartments also newlwy renovated

I love living at Tintara at Canyon Creek. Very quiet and the staff is friendly. Parking sucks but I will take that over roaches and stuff breaking all the time.

Nice community.. Great place to live... Newly renovated..... Wakable distance of shops for all basic needs !! Fully satisfied!! Nice place!!!

So far so good. We were told we'd have a balcony when we signed but we do not. I prefer the stone walls outside the C apartments, but these are nice too.

So far so good! Pretty quiet and I love my apartment. Very spacious. Cannot wait to try out the fitness center and the pool. I love the fact I do not have to drag my trash down 3 flights of stairs

The community is lovely the people are great that work here and we enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. The amenities are wonderful and we love the dog park.

This isn't a very nice apartment complex to move into. Me and my roommate are completely satisfied! There are also a lot of friendly neighbors around the area.

Parking is my only problem too many paid spots but thats the only problem I see with This place otherwise I really enjoy living at the Tintara

Its a great experience staying here. However this place if full of insects and bugs. And sadly not many preventive measures taken by the management. I had a tarantula inside my apartment once. No prompt action taken !!! I had bed bugs in my apt and I have to pay 300$ from my own pocket to get rid of them !

You guys are doing a great job. The community looks great. I would suggest more surveillance on the canyon side in the pool area. Alot of Fuckery happens late at night.

I love the remodeled apartments. The staff are friendly and helpful, and have been easy to work with. The complex is clean. Beautiful location!

Management has changed a lot in the almost 4 years I've been here. The group we have right now is fantastic. I hope they stick around. The community is.very nice and they are making some very big improvements to the pool and remodeling all the apartments. I enjoy living here.

Tintara is a great place to live. In my experience the office and maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. They also communicate really well and the price is fair.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We moved from another apartment down the road and we find Tintara to be more private and feel more like a home than an apartment complex. The floor plans are very spacious and we have not had any issues with noise as we did at our previous apartment.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great job overall Having nice dog park where are friends can run around and enjoy coolness of the trees on enclosed park was nice idea and pets like it

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Management responds to maintenance issues promptly. Thanks for responding to my previous comments and cleaning up the common areas. I see that the area in front of my apartment and the stairs cleaned up recently.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Apartments are nice, area is perfect, traffic is not so perfect, a lot of things in walking distance. Ready to move back to move out of Austin.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Good morning and I love the fact that you are here for me and I want to see more than one of those things that you can make with your eyes and freckles your soul and I will always have to take your place and take the things that will come from the truth tintara

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Lovely apartment, the walls and floors not heavily insulated so you can hear your neighbors, but easy enough to tune out. Nice staff and quick maintenance turn around.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The apartments look great and are in a great neighborhood, but the parking is so minimal it's offensive. I've had to park across the street near the heb or risk getting towed by parking under the awning.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have nothing bad to say. Every property has it's minor problems like maintenance or parking, but it is nothing Tintara staff can't fix. They are great!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love the complex but the hidden charges every month are killing me. Beautiful place. Very nice staff. HORRIBLE parking situation. NEVER enough spots.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love it here!!! Staff is always helpful and friendly, and maintenance is always prompt:) Pool areas are very nice and neighborhood is usually quiet.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The staff are polite and when things are brought to their attention they take action. The other residents have all been great too. I think that the amenities are great too. The only downsides I've seen have been related to the trash service.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Everyone here is great i love were i live the people are so friendly it's well kept clean the neighborhood is amazingly quite my family love it