Nice place..... beautiful apartments , friendly staff ... amenities are perfect and also the maintenance is fast and effective... very great place to live.

I would have given the full 5 points but you closed the pool and hot tub. In fact, the pool and hot tub could be better maintained most of the time. Hot tubs should have bubbles. It adds to the relaxation and ambiance. Other than my rant about that I find the staff quite pleasant. I love my apartment. Oh, parking is terrible. I do not want to pay to park near my apartment. Covered or not.

Love the staff in the front office. They are very helpful and always kind. However property needs cleaning maintenance especially at the pool.

Awesome apartment. We moved in January. Upgrades are nice. Balcony is awesome. Kristen has been outstanding. Maintenance handles everything promptly. Really happy with our choice.

The area is great! The pools are not kept up as well as I feel they should be. Lots of leaves etc. my daughter found a dead Frog in one of the drain baskets in the hot tub that had been there for a looong time. I can also hear my neighbors quite easily

The new management has really taken steps and time to make Tintara a better place to live and call home. Since the change I have had nothing but positive visits and results from the new team. Thank you

Beautiful settings and great location. Neighbors are nice. Great school district. Lake life and natural settings. Community events. Nice gyms.

I love this place. It's been great living here for the last two years. Great staff and maintenance crew. Pools were very nice. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Nice units but paper thin walls, I can hear when people are going in and out of their apartment and walking down the stairs. I wish the property was better maintained as far as pick up trash.

Just moved in and really enjoy the place! The only issue we've experienced so far is that maintenance is slow to fix problems. We were told they would arrive today, however they never showed up. Other than that we love the apartment and our leasing agent Lee was very nice and helpful! The Landscaping is gorgeous and as our first apartment we couldn't be happier!

Great area, great price, pay for covered parking....it's worth the $25. Feels like Hill Country, but close to everything. Neighbors, please bring in your nasty garbage cans from the landings....tacky.

I love Tintara. The amenities are amazing, the people at the office are incredibly nice and helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond when needed.

community is great... the staff is awesome and very helpful. the apartment has granite counters and the balcony view is great. the gym is great as well

Wonderful place to live. The pools are awesome. Great grilling! Newly remodeled!! Great places to eat, shop, beautiful scenery and oh course close to Lake Travis

Out of all the many apts I have lived in, this has been the best experience by far. The area is very scenic, near Lake Travis, Riverplace nature trail, The Oasis, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and I have a Super Target and HEB Plus right across the street. The upgrades are beautiful and well thought out. I love that the office staff and maintenance are very responsive and friendly.

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very good community, neat maintenance friendly staff. Newly renovated and easy access to target and many other stores. Great place for family

love it here very quite convenient to lots of places amenities are great i love the spa and pools very clean front office staff amazing Kristin is amazing

I enjoy the neighborhood. The people that live here are very friendly. Maintanence is always on time and helpful. I like the location. Only issue would be with staff.

I love this complex. All of my problems have been promptly fixed. My apartment is beautiful, the comex is in a beautiful tree covered area. Couldn't be happier

Nice upgrades inside. Staff is friendly. At times I feel like there is a bowling alley upstairs with the amount of noise and rumbling I hear. Eye sore on some parts of the exterior due to dog poop, ugly metal carports, valet trash and broken down cars permanently parked in spots. Hardly any parking at night.

Great location and love the inside of our apartment. The breezeways are nasty and the exterior of the complex is not maintained well. Have also had a lot of issues with pests.

I just moved to Tintara about a week ago and I love living here so far! The location is great and the unit is quiet and everyone here seems extremely friendly.

The staff is prompt with executing maintenance requests & follow ups with the results. The property is quite clean (compared to others that I've previously lived at).

I actually just posted on Facebook about how much I love living here. I love that I can submit for repairs online, and they actually get done. I also love the location we're in, just this side of Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park but still technically in Austin.