Tintara has been amazing! So helpful getting me moved in and started, from working with me on dates and getting me situated with a car port and explaining everything. Couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

People are really friendly and employees always seem nice and they work with you immediately when ypu have any problems, over all people are great to work with you

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Prompt services. Community is very well equipped, like play area for pets, two swimming pools, fitness center.

Great apartment and super nice staff. Only complaint is thin walls and floors, you can hear your neighbors, but don't let that be a deterrent

I love living here, it's clean, beautiful and the POOLS! The front desk staff are also very fun and engaging. Every time I go to pick up a package there is something new going on in the community like bingo or yoga.

Great amenities, lovely neighbors, close to local errand shopping and conveniently between Lakeline Mall, The Domain, and the Hill Country Galleria. Fantastic response on repairs, and well-maintained facilities. Very spotty experience with the front desk staff. Some of the staffers seem very helpful and to value their work and their customers. The people manning the phones during the working week, however, have been very condescending and rude to me over my year of living here. Some coaching on the basics of customer service is needed.

I love living here. I've only had minima issues after even 2 years and they were corrected promptly and really so minor that they've not prevented me from renewing. It's a great location for me and my friends are always impressed when they visit and see the apartment and amenities.

The area is amazing, apartments are clean, and maintenance is efficient. The parking situation is still bad though. A few parties here and there get too loud and nothing is done about it even after calling on them.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Just moved in and this place is pretty chill. I like it. I think I'll enjoy the next year here at least. If anything, I think the stairwells could be cleaned up but other than that, it's good.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

So far, so good. I barely started using this rewards program, but I have already gotten over 5k points. I can't wait to see how fast the points add up.

Love it here area is quite so convenient to lots of stores the schools are top rated and everyone is friendly the staff are nice overall community is great

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice place for a family... great walkable distance to many shops . Nice and friendly staff at leasing office . Neat and clean apartments also newlwy renovated

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living at Tintara at Canyon Creek. Very quiet and the staff is friendly. Parking sucks but I will take that over roaches and stuff breaking all the time.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice community.. Great place to live... Newly renovated..... Wakable distance of shops for all basic needs !! Fully satisfied!! Nice place!!!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

So far so good. We were told we'd have a balcony when we signed but we do not. I prefer the stone walls outside the C apartments, but these are nice too.

So far so good! Pretty quiet and I love my apartment. Very spacious. Cannot wait to try out the fitness center and the pool. I love the fact I do not have to drag my trash down 3 flights of stairs

The community is lovely the people are great that work here and we enjoyed living here for almost 2 years. The amenities are wonderful and we love the dog park.

This isn't a very nice apartment complex to move into. Me and my roommate are completely satisfied! There are also a lot of friendly neighbors around the area.

Parking is my only problem too many paid spots but thats the only problem I see with This place otherwise I really enjoy living at the Tintara

You guys are doing a great job. The community looks great. I would suggest more surveillance on the canyon side in the pool area. Alot of Fuckery happens late at night.

I love the remodeled apartments. The staff are friendly and helpful, and have been easy to work with. The complex is clean. Beautiful location!

Management has changed a lot in the almost 4 years I've been here. The group we have right now is fantastic. I hope they stick around. The community is.very nice and they are making some very big improvements to the pool and remodeling all the apartments. I enjoy living here.

Tintara is a great place to live. In my experience the office and maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. They also communicate really well and the price is fair.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We moved from another apartment down the road and we find Tintara to be more private and feel more like a home than an apartment complex. The floor plans are very spacious and we have not had any issues with noise as we did at our previous apartment.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great job overall Having nice dog park where are friends can run around and enjoy coolness of the trees on enclosed park was nice idea and pets like it