Great apartment with nice amenities. Could benefit from better cleaning of the buildings though. Staff is nice and helpful and pool areas are gorgeous.

Tintara has been great. Although, it seems there are still issues with the gates. Thought codes were coming on Dec. 18th? It would be nice not to drive to the gates to open for a guest. Otherwise, I love Tintara!

I've been very satisfied in the time I have stayed at Tintara. I would recommend these apartments to a friend. The only thing I would say is improve the parking. Less cover parking and more regular parking spots.

It’s great here. Staff is friendly community is wonderful. There is everything that we need and it sos close! Great restaurants around here!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice maintenance people. Work orders done in one day fast service. Love the valet services makes my day easier especially since i have a one year old.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great area away from alot of traffic. Nice and quite and enjoy having the trees arounds us. Enjoy having my own parking. Close to alot of stores

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We love the community it a great place to stay the environment is really nice and it's very quite it's closed to many nice stores the gym and pools are great

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

One of the best customer service experiences! Everyone is super nice at the community and it’s a great place to live. Friendly and professional property.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love this complex. It’s about 10mins from my job and is very close to several stores. It’s so beautiful I was sold on the kitchen alone! I’m happy to call this place home

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great community and a very nice place to live.. fully renovated and a neat maintainence easy access to many stores. Friendly staff loved the apartments

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have really enjoyed living here at TINTARA. The staff is helpful and friendly, and maintenance is prompt and thorough. The property is kept neat and I love the pools!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very nice apartment and fully renovated all the appliances are very new the maintenance is also really good . I have no issues with the apartment

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tintara has been amazing! So helpful getting me moved in and started, from working with me on dates and getting me situated with a car port and explaining everything. Couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

People are really friendly and employees always seem nice and they work with you immediately when ypu have any problems, over all people are great to work with you

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Prompt services. Community is very well equipped, like play area for pets, two swimming pools, fitness center.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great apartment and super nice staff. Only complaint is thin walls and floors, you can hear your neighbors, but don't let that be a deterrent

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living here, it's clean, beautiful and the POOLS! The front desk staff are also very fun and engaging. Every time I go to pick up a package there is something new going on in the community like bingo or yoga.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great amenities, lovely neighbors, close to local errand shopping and conveniently between Lakeline Mall, The Domain, and the Hill Country Galleria. Fantastic response on repairs, and well-maintained facilities. Very spotty experience with the front desk staff. Some of the staffers seem very helpful and to value their work and their customers. The people manning the phones during the working week, however, have been very condescending and rude to me over my year of living here. Some coaching on the basics of customer service is needed.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living here. I've only had minima issues after even 2 years and they were corrected promptly and really so minor that they've not prevented me from renewing. It's a great location for me and my friends are always impressed when they visit and see the apartment and amenities.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The area is amazing, apartments are clean, and maintenance is efficient. The parking situation is still bad though. A few parties here and there get too loud and nothing is done about it even after calling on them.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Just moved in and this place is pretty chill. I like it. I think I'll enjoy the next year here at least. If anything, I think the stairwells could be cleaned up but other than that, it's good.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

So far, so good. I barely started using this rewards program, but I have already gotten over 5k points. I can't wait to see how fast the points add up.

Love it here area is quite so convenient to lots of stores the schools are top rated and everyone is friendly the staff are nice overall community is great

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice place for a family... great walkable distance to many shops . Nice and friendly staff at leasing office . Neat and clean apartments also newlwy renovated

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living at Tintara at Canyon Creek. Very quiet and the staff is friendly. Parking sucks but I will take that over roaches and stuff breaking all the time.