Nice units but paper thin walls, I can hear when people are going in and out of their apartment and walking down the stairs. I wish the property was better maintained as far as pick up trash.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The apartment has a nice atmosphere, but can feel sort of distant at times. We are not very close with our neighbors, but we love seeing the dogs at the dog park!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Just moved in and really enjoy the place! The only issue we've experienced so far is that maintenance is slow to fix problems. We were told they would arrive today, however they never showed up. Other than that we love the apartment and our leasing agent Lee was very nice and helpful! The Landscaping is gorgeous and as our first apartment we couldn't be happier!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The new renovations are great. It's also in a perfect location with in walking distance to heb, target and several restaurants. Just wish the vallet trash wasn't mandatory and they keep the gates closed.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived at Tintara for approx. 7 years and the property is looking a lot better. Maintenance has always been pretty good. I live in a renovated apartment on the 1st floor which was early in the renovations.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I like the upgrades to the apartments but I'm not fond of the trash service we get. Half the time they don't accept it and it just is easier to take it down myself . the maintenance guys are really nice .

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Overall this is a good community. The areas that need improving are cleanliness - especially around the trail area by the back pool, managing and patrolling the fitness room (people leave trash everywhere and break equipment), and keeping the fitness equipment operational. It would also be nice to have fitness classes during the weekdays in the evenings. How about a newsletter with community highlights and news?

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Love the community and our place is spectacular with amazing views of the reserve. Great location, right next to HEB. Staff is very helpful. Love that we have two pools with summer approaching.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Takes a while to get things fixed. But the apartments are nice. It's kinda a good price. The pools are ok the gym could be bigger. But overall ok

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tintara is a great place to live. The apartments are gorgeous and newly remodel. Wish we had a kids playground. There's a lot of families with small children.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Good apartment with great staff the only thing thats missing here is play area for children or else its good place to live and also safe. Very close to HEB which makes it better

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Very nice units, with modern furnishings. Our view is amazing. Close to food and HEB, and easy access to 2222 and 620. Close to the lake. Biggest downside is very poor parking availability.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

In general, for the past 2, 3 months the area around the complex seems to be much cleaner and look like less "abandoned". It seems that management is actually doing things to improve the quality here, which is very good.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Security gates could be better. Also if we could build a separate park for residents it would be awesome. Like the new pool area and the structure of the complex.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

We enjoy living here. The updated apartments are very nice and we enjoy the amenities. The view from our apartment is great of the woods, and our kids love the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Tintara is probably the best complex I've lived in. Maintenance arrives in a timely manner, pest control as well. My only issue is that the hot tub hasn't been fixed for over a month.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Always prompt on service calls. We enjoy the pool and the grill at the clubhouse. My grand daughter especially likes the wading pool. My son loves the gas grill and outdoor kitchen.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love living there, but sometimes things break and stay broken a long time. I love that the weight room is always open because I love working out. The staff are all very nice and helpful.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I love the complex but the hidden charges every month are killing me. Beautiful place. Very nice staff. HORRIBLE parking situation. NEVER enough spots.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Maintenance is fast but too many backing dogs. They bark all night and it's really annoying. The staff is really nice in the office. I love how close it is too heb

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The apartments look great and are in a great neighborhood, but the parking is so minimal it's offensive. I've had to park across the street near the heb or risk getting towed by parking under the awning.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I had some initial issues with the way this community was run (picking up packages, responding to maintenance requests, towing unauthorized vehicles), but on the whole, Tintara has been a comfortable and well-run neighborhood, and I've enjoyed my 6 months here. Despite the distance from central Austin and high rent, I'd recommend this neighborhood to friends.

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Great location, quiet neighbors, and beautiful apartments. We made a great choice moving here. The staff is always friend and helpful. My only complaint is that there's never parking after 9:30. There are several trailers that should be under a carport because they're using the spot as storage.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Quiet, great locale, maintenance quick & responsive...I like receiving a break down of charges on my water bill, front office fresh flowers are always nice to see...please fix business office printer/computer connection, very inconvenient when that is an amenity we pay for