Great location and love the inside of our apartment. The breezeways are nasty and the exterior of the complex is not maintained well. Have also had a lot of issues with pests.

Love the community and our place is spectacular with amazing views of the reserve. Great location, right next to HEB. Staff is very helpful. Love that we have two pools with summer approaching.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I have lived at Tintara for approx. 7 years and the property is looking a lot better. Maintenance has always been pretty good. I live in a renovated apartment on the 1st floor which was early in the renovations.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I like the upgrades to the apartments but I'm not fond of the trash service we get. Half the time they don't accept it and it just is easier to take it down myself . the maintenance guys are really nice .

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

The apartment has a nice atmosphere, but can feel sort of distant at times. We are not very close with our neighbors, but we love seeing the dogs at the dog park!

Doing better since taking notice to pool problem. Still not dealing with trash issue effectively. Valet service is unpredictable and residents are getting fee'd for leaving out their trash cans.

The new renovations are great. It's also in a perfect location with in walking distance to heb, target and several restaurants. Just wish the vallet trash wasn't mandatory and they keep the gates closed.

Overall this is a good community. The areas that need improving are cleanliness - especially around the trail area by the back pool, managing and patrolling the fitness room (people leave trash everywhere and break equipment), and keeping the fitness equipment operational. It would also be nice to have fitness classes during the weekdays in the evenings. How about a newsletter with community highlights and news?

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice units but paper thin walls, I can hear when people are going in and out of their apartment and walking down the stairs. I wish the property was better maintained as far as pick up trash.

I've sent in 4 maintainence requests and my heater still doesn't stay on and neither does my air. No parking. But overall very nice place to live.

Just moved in and really enjoy the place! The only issue we've experienced so far is that maintenance is slow to fix problems. We were told they would arrive today, however they never showed up. Other than that we love the apartment and our leasing agent Lee was very nice and helpful! The Landscaping is gorgeous and as our first apartment we couldn't be happier!

the staff are very nice , but the community is not clean , too much dirt out side in the parking lot and infront of the apartments hallway, spider webs and cigareetes buds

We enjoy living here. The updated apartments are very nice and we enjoy the amenities. The view from our apartment is great of the woods, and our kids love the pool.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Parking is a major issue. Need better spots to park, should not have to park a block away. Other than that place is nice and usually quiet.

Maintenance is fast but too many backing dogs. They bark all night and it's really annoying. The staff is really nice in the office. I love how close it is too heb

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

In general, for the past 2, 3 months the area around the complex seems to be much cleaner and look like less "abandoned". It seems that management is actually doing things to improve the quality here, which is very good.

Tintara is probably the best complex I've lived in. Maintenance arrives in a timely manner, pest control as well. My only issue is that the hot tub hasn't been fixed for over a month.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Always prompt on service calls. We enjoy the pool and the grill at the clubhouse. My grand daughter especially likes the wading pool. My son loves the gas grill and outdoor kitchen.

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

Nice upgrades inside. Staff is friendly. At times I feel like there is a bowling alley upstairs with the amount of noise and rumbling I hear. Eye sore on some parts of the exterior due to dog poop, ugly metal carports, valet trash and broken down cars permanently parked in spots. Hardly any parking at night.

The apartments look great and are in a great neighborhood, but the parking is so minimal it's offensive. I've had to park across the street near the heb or risk getting towed by parking under the awning.

The area is great! The pools are not kept up as well as I feel they should be. Lots of leaves etc. my daughter found a dead Frog in one of the drain baskets in the hot tub that had been there for a looong time. I can also hear my neighbors quite easily

Love my new apartment. Great view from the balcony. My friends definitely compliment this place as a major up grade from my last place......!

Reply from Tintara at Canyon Creek

I had some initial issues with the way this community was run (picking up packages, responding to maintenance requests, towing unauthorized vehicles), but on the whole, Tintara has been a comfortable and well-run neighborhood, and I've enjoyed my 6 months here. Despite the distance from central Austin and high rent, I'd recommend this neighborhood to friends.

I love the complex but the hidden charges every month are killing me. Beautiful place. Very nice staff. HORRIBLE parking situation. NEVER enough spots.

Great location, quiet neighbors, and beautiful apartments. We made a great choice moving here. The staff is always friend and helpful. My only complaint is that there's never parking after 9:30. There are several trailers that should be under a carport because they're using the spot as storage.