Tivoli Green Apartments

4.4

4.4

Bo-yu
Overall amenities are awesome. The community is really quiet and friendly. I am really looking forward to the clubhouse. The maintenance is timely also.
Taylor
Very nice apartments. I like that dogs are allowed and the club house is being built. I like how there is going to be a dog park, pool, gym, and grills to use
Pamela
So far I'm very impressed! The maintenance staff are very quick to respond. Everything during my initial move in this week has been great. Can't wait for the pool to open!
Valeria
I love live here!! It is a very nice and quiet place, the facilities are super nice, the neighbors are very polite and soon we will have a pool
Mary
Nice, quiet area. People in the neighborhood are for the most part respectful. Love the location. Wish the community building was ready for use but quality takes time.
Sharon
All is good. Need exercise room to open will be nice when weather breaks - like the modern appliances and attached garage Need activities to get to know neighbors
Dianna
Had a little bit of a rough start with a lot of issues but since those have been resolved it has been a pleasant place to live. Overall, good.
Kevin
Everything has been great so far … Emma and Rachel were very helpful with our move in … our apartment has met and exceeded our expectations … and the neighbors we’ve met so far have been very welcoming.
Jacy
So far it has worked out really well. Move in process was outstanding. The staff have been outstanding and treat you really well. I can not wait until clubhouse is done.
Joseph
It’s been pleasant, quiet, people keep to themselves. I have had no issues to date so far, definitely thinking about renewing when my lease is up!