Tivoli Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

I love living here! It’s quiet, the staff are friendly, maintenance comes right away and it feels like home. I’m really glad I chose Tivoli Green.
Nice place to live, maintenance service are very quick. I would love to have the Dog Park already hopefuly you can get it ready soon. It is very well ubícate.
The apartment looks very nice and has a good set-up. The livingroom in the 2 bed is a bit small. The appliances are of good qualityas are the fixtures and counters.
Most of the people are pretty friendly every neighborhood has it's nosey people though lol. but overall i love this i wish there were closer stores to the apartments.
Very quiet and peaceful. Good amenities and location. Love the new feel of the community and the people around. Only knack is probably the garages, I feel like they should be included with everything. But that’s here nor there.
Everything is so over the top new. Love the location. Everyone here is so nice. Love that I can park in front of my unit. Not sure what happens in winter as I am retired. As long as my TV gets hooked up today I'll be in heaven. Very happy here. Hope other retirees are here too. Just back from FL after 29 years. Looking to meet new friends.
There were some misses on the construction side, nonetheless, I am happy to be here. I love the design and the location of where my apartment is. The management staff was very helpful.
The apartment itself is fantastic. I wish there were more soundproofing between the upper and lower units. It constantly sounds like a herd of elephants is running around upstairs. We've started wearing ear plugs so we can sleep as the upper unit keeps jumping until 11pm.
Appliance and construction styles are pretty nice. But when will the pothole near 255 be fixed. It is really annoying to try to avoid that.
I really like the peace and quiet here. It’s very laid back and I enjoy it a lot. I’m really looking forward to seeing the amenities soon. But overall it’s been a great experience!