Wifi is iffy, printer doesn't work downstairs. Very friendly workers though, and very helpful. They are very hard working and one of the better staffs I've encountered.

Having a great experience so far. Spacious room and bathroom as well as the closet. Appliances are extremely nice and run smoothly, the pool is awesome as well.

Everyone so far is very nice and helpful. It seems like everyone is having fun and is pretty easy going. The activities Tobin hosts seem great and fun.

It's still early a little early to review the community but so far it's nice, not a lot of noise at night, relatively clean. Maintenance is either understaffed or there has to be an extreme amount of problems because I have an issue that can be quickly solved but still no help.

Everything we have in Tobin Lost are wonderful! I am really appreciate for the place to live in with my 3 other roommates. We are living happy. Thank you!

I really like this website, except for I referred a friend and I could not get the points that it promised. I also liked the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page and was not awarded points Please help me.

Friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly. However, it's located in downtown so it can be pretty noisy when you're trying to sleep or study.

All in all a great deal for an apartment that comes fully furnished. My only suggestion would be to increase the helpfulness of the office staff.

A lpt of renovations are being done and its improving the community a lot. It looks cleaner and newer. The events are amazing as well, very friendly.

I really love this app! But I do wish y'all had more stuff we can do to win more gift cards. But all in all this is one of my favorite app to use.

My experience signing the lease and getting the information about the apartment was very easy going. The staff is really friendly and they are there to help related to any questions you have.

Doing well and helping to our very needs. Any help I've needed inside of Tobin I have always gotten the help I needed. Also the hey send alerts which help

I have been living here since January 2016, it's good place to stay in, friendly staff, and I had fun in those events! The only thing disturbed me was the noises

I love it here at Tobin!!! 5 mins away from downtown, nice bars and restaurants around, its literally everything one would want. The staff is amazing as well.

I absolutely love living at tobin lofts! it's super convenient for me to go to school it's a great environment and I've met a lot of new friends!!

Great location for any ARC majors ar utsa. Good front dest. Great amenities. Good area for outings and wide variety of music venues and restaurants

I love the maintenance staff. They are very nice and help fix things fast. Wish the gate would get fixed soon or at least give us updates. Overall, I enjoy my stay here. Also a slight bad bug problem

Fix water fountains near gym. Fix door entrances. It's annoying to walk all the around to enter apartments. Other than that Love the events!

I like that there are small events for the residents and that the office answered my questions quickly. The place is usually clean, but most of the times when it is dirty, it is usually made by one of the tenants. The apartments are still a nice deal for everything that is included.

When you first walk in the apartments it's a bit overwhelming the pool is large the fitness center is big and the entertainment room is nice. But what really makes a great apartment complex is the staff immediately when you enter the office your greeted with a friendly greeting and a happiness that your there. Thank you for making my leasing experience worthwhile and keep up the good work.

Door being locked with a chain aside, this place a is pretty legit place to stay. My fellow residents are lad back and the events at the club house are a great way to relax from the school stuff.

I'm really enjoying this app. But I wouldn't mind having more things to help me get points. But all in all I really like the app and I can't get enough of it.

Maintenance could be faster but everyone in the office and the maintenance guys are super nice and helpful. The mail system could be better as well. I got emails 3 weeks about 2 packages I had already picked up.

I love these apartments! The front office staff and management is so friendly, they do a lot of community activities, and I enjoy chilling at the pool with my fellow residents.

Hit or miss. I suggest moving in with people you already know. The community is mostly 18-20 y/o college kids. So don't expect the grounds to be clean and taken care of. The fitness the amenities are not kept up but the fitness center does have a lot to choose from. Pool are is worn from use but still my favorite part. THEY DO NOT PRORATE IF YOU MOVE IN ANY DAY AFTER THE FIRST OF THE MONTH. It sucked learning that after going through all of the application process. Staff won't go beyond the minimum job requirements with some persuasion but they are young so don't be surprised by that. Community has great potential but the developer seems more concerned with profits. It is what it is.