I have lived here for a couple of months and so far, the experience has been alright. Beside the prices and noises, it’s been manageable and enjoyable.

I moved into the midtown recently, and it is so much nicer than my old apartment in the Tobin main building. The kitchen is so much bigger and nicer, plus there’s an island which I love! The bedroom is massive, and the bathroom is the size of my old bedroom. I also have a great view of the city from my bedroom. It’s great!

It’s been an “okay” experience. The faculty is always nice and for the most part has been helpful with any questions or considerations. I am always greeted nicely when going to the office.

Noise, shootings, Somehow I never paid rent for three months then was charged all at once, other than that it's pretty aight. Now I'm gonna finish the character limit.

Tobin Lofts has been home to many of my colleagues over the last three years. It has been pretty dope aside from the occasional tragic occurrence.

So it won’t let me respond as short as I want but I’m going to make this work. The experience here was bad, I’ve had my appartment broken into twice, nothing tobin can do, I’ll never forget that.

living here has been great, my roommate chris fontenot has been amazing, maintenance is absolutely great whenever i need them they are there.

Good amenities and apartment size for the price. Living somewhere that is associated with a college is nice as a student. Overall, good experience.

Sometimes, it feels like the area is empty. like, It's only me and one other person, so I feel alone. also, I wish there were morning events for people that have school later in the day (I don't get back until 8:30).

Live scene, fun staff, good food .nice place to chill and relax pool nice gym free weights plus close to the school and the strip. Vending machine on point

A rather filthy and loud environment. Would appreciate better cleaning of the hallways along with better recycling options. Parking is not worth the price.

Love the community maintenance is awesome! Love being close to sac and the design on the pool is astounding. As well as the clubhouse which I have to say is my favorite part

Free coffee, friendly office staff willing to answer questions, efficient and timely maintenance workers. Some neighbors are totally gross and let their dogs use the restroom in the hallways and don't pick it up but that isn't the fault of management just trashy people. Overall a good environment.

Great environment, been living here for 2 years and enjoy everything about the community, and the location is perfect. My favorite apartments I have lived in by far.

I love the staff but I don’t like my roommate he uses my stuff without asking and locks me out but the staff tries to help in any way they can

Just moved in, but so far so good! The staff is very helpful and friendly. So many things to do around the area. The amenities itself are AMAZING.

Its been great so far and i couldn't ask for better staff members whenever i have a question they always have an answer and if i have a problem they are always willing to help.

I love it here. The staff is friendly as hell, love those people lol. If I ever feel like I have an issue I can always go talk to the people in the office

I love the area. School is near by, I love the restaurants and everything near by. The community is very friendly and very clean. The people are nice and the night life around the area is great!

Overall, I'm finding it a nice place to live. The broken elevator, which I know belongs to the College system, is a major problem for me because my children cannot climb so many stairs. Trash piles up in the hall outside my door. I've asked for another trash receptacle, but I guess it's not getting to the right people. I'm definitely not your traditional TL resident, but I enjoy urban living. As an urban and regional planning grad student, living DT with my 2 small children is an experiment and we are making it work. Soundproof curtains are the bomb. I wish I had more time to enjoy the amenities.

Going into my second year here and I'm still Loving it! It's very close to downtown and after. I really enjoy living here a can't wait to start my third !

I love these apartments because its so close to school and so many other events go on downtown. My roommates are really laid back and rarely ever home, so I definitely recommend this place to a lot of people.

Every thing is great. Nice neighbors. Friendly staff. Great place to hang out during the weekend. Every thing about these apartments are great.

I'm getting charged the incorrect rent amount even after going to the office and being told it was fixed, elevators never work, noise is a problem,

I liked it, im still here for five months i just want points but i have to be honest. i live right next to a gate by my window. i hear it constansly!!! i love my room for sure. but i wouldnt come back to this place. Love the staff, love the people. not the area or the place.