Todd Lofts at Hermitage

4.1

4.1

Jared
Todd loft is a fun place! Maintenance is very friendly and it’s a cool dog only zone. You will get towed here within minutes if you don’t have a parking pass. It’s pretty prolific how fast honestly.

Lacy
I really like living here. I like all the amenities. I like that the apprentice has high ceilings. I like all the amenities in the apartment. I also like all the other amenities.

Myranda
Good living experience, responsive staff, responsive maintenance, mostly quiet environment, good parking situation, clean building, overall good place to rent

Allen
I hear most people complain about where they live in Richmond but since I’ve been here I’ve never had a problem. It’s nice to live somewhere where management lets you live and isn’t constantly on top of you.

Obie
I love it here. I recently got a puppy , the amount of grass for a dog is perfect! Plus a lot of tenants have dogs here , so he’s already made a few friends.

Min Kyung
about 2 months ago
Good location to restaurants and bars but right next to the train tracks and trains honk every time they pass by. Otherwise, the staffs are nice.

Sharon
3 months ago
love the location! very close to everything. Maintenance guys are super nice. i wish the dumpster areas were kept clean. Lots of old furniture and it stays there for weeks if not months.

Tina
3 months ago
This is a fantastic community, pet-friendly, and full of nice people. Everyone who works with the property has been super helpful and accommodating. I love it here.

Greta
4 months ago
Since we've moved here (3 days ago), everyone has been kind and polite. It is so nice to move into a place where everyone is on the same page of being a decent human being. A plus side I enjoy about this community is that it is often mostly dead. As in when i go to the pool, nobody is there. Same with the gym. As someone who is painfully shy, this is great news for me :). I hope to meet some more people who live here but it's just a matter of time. The response by the staff who work here is 10/10. At my last place, my landlord was neglectful, pretty much your stereotypical butt-face landlord of Richmond. Never responded, months with on-going house problems. But here is different. They actually care, and want us to have a comfortable living experience. The only possible con (so far) that I can say about this place is that there is no squat rack in the gym XD But compared to what we have, Im not complaining. Our gym is better than most hotels.

Obie
4 months ago
Honestly. Todd lofts is the place to be. As my first apartment I couldn’t ask for a better property. I have suggested this property to almost friends that inquire about a apartment complex. There are so many perks and factors to consider.