Todd Lofts at Hermitage

4.1

4.1

Greta
Since we've moved here (3 days ago), everyone has been kind and polite. It is so nice to move into a place where everyone is on the same page of being a decent human being. A plus side I enjoy about this community is that it is often mostly dead. As in when i go to the pool, nobody is there. Same with the gym. As someone who is painfully shy, this is great news for me :). I hope to meet some more people who live here but it's just a matter of time. The response by the staff who work here is 10/10. At my last place, my landlord was neglectful, pretty much your stereotypical butt-face landlord of Richmond. Never responded, months with on-going house problems. But here is different. They actually care, and want us to have a comfortable living experience. The only possible con (so far) that I can say about this place is that there is no squat rack in the gym XD But compared to what we have, Im not complaining. Our gym is better than most hotels.

Obie
Honestly. Todd lofts is the place to be. As my first apartment I couldn’t ask for a better property. I have suggested this property to almost friends that inquire about a apartment complex. There are so many perks and factors to consider.

Myranda
Todd’s is a great place to live. The neighbors are friendly and the office staff are helpful. Recently with the elevator breaking it’s been interesting living on the top floor, but understandable given the age of the building. Maintenance has been super helpful with appliance issues I’ve had over the past few months.

Ronald
Great communication from the Todd Loft team and super accommodating throughout the tour/leasing process. The only thing is, I wish I could have seen my actual unit before signing or pics as there were some features that were different from the one I viewed. Overall great experience so far and looking forward to living here and being a part of the community!

Min Kyung
about 2 months ago
Loud train noise. Can hear the next door neighbor like he’s in the same unit. No screen on windows, so flies always come in when you open windows. I like the pool and gym. Staff and maintenance are nice.

Robert
3 months ago
There were a couple issues when we first moved in. Ac stopped working and we had a flood when it rained really bad. Maintenance kept us informed and dealt with the issue quickly.

Meagan
3 months ago
I’ve been loving it so far! The elevator was broken during my move-in, and it has been for the whole week, but ultimately it hasn’t lessened my enjoyment and I know there’s only so much that can be done about it if the issue is hard to fix. It’s been great!

Natalie
4 months ago
It’s mostly understandable that you get what you pay for as far as quality in an apartment. My particular layout is awful and makes no sense. The built-in bathroom cuts off the light from the rest of the apartment and opening the door cuts it off as well. There’s also literally zero storage, My roommate is the only one with an actual closet. The main problem I had was the bugs and that it took way too long to address the cockroach issue!! There are so many crevices in the building that bugs will likely always be a problem... There’s a giant spider living on the window in my bedroom that makes gross thick cobwebs

Obie
4 months ago
As far as my first apartment by myself. I absolutely love it. One of my best friends lives right down the hall. It’s both our first apartment by ourselves and it’s great having an older roomate right next to me. Location is A1 , my friends always say how I’m in the middle of everything!

Myranda
4 months ago
Moving in was super easy. The office staff were very helpful and accommodating. I had no issues and the other residents have been super friendly. Looking forward to being back at todds!