Todd Lofts at Hermitage

4.1

4.1

Natalie
It’s mostly understandable that you get what you pay for as far as quality in an apartment. My particular layout is awful and makes no sense. The built-in bathroom cuts off the light from the rest of the apartment and opening the door cuts it off as well. There’s also literally zero storage, My roommate is the only one with an actual closet. The main problem I had was the bugs and that it took way too long to address the cockroach issue!! There are so many crevices in the building that bugs will likely always be a problem... There’s a giant spider living on the window in my bedroom that makes gross thick cobwebs
Obie
As far as my first apartment by myself. I absolutely love it. One of my best friends lives right down the hall. It’s both our first apartment by ourselves and it’s great having an older roomate right next to me. Location is A1 , my friends always say how I’m in the middle of everything!
Myranda
Moving in was super easy. The office staff were very helpful and accommodating. I had no issues and the other residents have been super friendly. Looking forward to being back at todds!
Min Kyung
about 2 months ago
Poor noise through walls and windows. Can hear the next door and two doors down. Nice staff and maintenance. Screened window would have been nice. I still like the amenities.
Kaysha
about 2 months ago
Just moved here and I love everything about it. The tall ceilings are amazing. I’m in a one bedroom but it is so spacious. They offer discounts at some of the eateries around. It’s near pretty much everything.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
No complaints here! Definitely one of the better spots to live in the city! Maintenance is prompt and helpful; neighbors are courteous and it’s overall a great place to be!
Keith
3 months ago
Everybody is so helpful here and I love the gym and the clubhouse. My girlfriend and I really enjoy the city life so living here will be perfect here for me and my girlfriend.
Andrew
3 months ago
Haven't been a fan of living here lately. The office does not return calls on a regular basis. Our floors in the kitchen have been chipped since moving in (which can be a safety hazard), and the property has offered no solution for it other than covering it up ourselves. Most recently, we have had a roach problem in our kitchen (me and my roommate are cleaning regularly too), and the problem has still not been taken care of since the property has gotten a new pest control service (the old PS service apparently came to our apt but it's obvious they did not perform any work). It's been a month since this problem started, and it is a health hazard for something like this to continue for this long. The positives: there is a lot to do in the surrounding area (breweries, restaurants) and the common area/game room is nice. Gym is decent too, although it needs updated equipment. I have my own bathroom. Overall, it isn't bad but if you can afford a nicer complex I would look elsewhere.
Robert
3 months ago
Todd lofts is okay. Maintenance is helpful and great you every time they see you. I never see the office workers, they mostly spend time at the cooperage. We’ve had problems in the past and the only way to contact the office was by email
Latasha
3 months ago
The train activity is killing my sleep 😂 . The dog poop situation is not so good, but other than that, so far so good. Since I need 140 characters to submit 😂, I wouldn’t mind pooper scooping to get a little knock off the rent. I can do this 1-2 times per week.