TODD Student Living

4.2

4.2

Good location, nice finishings, but wish we had better/fuller access to the amenities we are paying so much for. The parking is ridiculously expensive.
I have always loved living at Todd and I will definitely miss this community when I graduate. Definitely one of my favorite experiences throughout college.
I haven’t lived here yet but I know so many people who have and love it so I cant wait to live here next year!! The communication on the lease has been great and I know me and my roommates are stoked.
I absolutely love Todd. All the staff is so friendly and the amenities are all amazing. Great place to live. The building is in a prime location situated near both campus and downtown. I also love the weekly breakfasts.
love the space but there’s a lot of random charges and amenities aren’t always handled the best. maintenance responsive is really fast though so we have no complaints there!
I enjoy the amenities and the service of the maintenance staff. The price is steep, but it is worth it if you need to be close to campus. Would recommend for anyone who would like to walk to class, but again, the price is fairly steep.
I haven’t started living there yet but so far the service has been relatively helpful. I’m looking forward to the fall and getting to see what life will like at TODD!
Living at Todd has been amazing! The rooms are spacious and the amenities are amazing. I especially love the tanning bed, gym and free weight room. I would totally recommend to everyone
The quality of the apartments was amazing and the community was very nice while touring! The amenities were incredible and were in great condition! I can not wait to live here!
Staff is very helpful. If you need anything they can help in some way. The apartments are very nice and the bathrooms to yourself are a bonus. The space is the perfect size.