TODD Student Living

I love living in todd. i lived at ucentre last year and todd just doesn’t compare to that. the amenities are great as well as the staff and people who live here.
I love this community. My place is very nice and spacious and the leasing office is very organized. I've been there since AUG 2019 and I haven't had any problems since I've been here.
The apartment was very clean and new. The pool, courtyard, etc. were great! I also had good roommates, staff and other students to communicate with.
I enjoyed living here because of it being a smaller complex and being close to campus. However, I wish the Thursday breakfasts would have continued social-distancing style & that our rent would have been prorated for all the amenities we couldn't use for the last 4-5 months of our lease.
Great community, love the pool, love the residents. Good computers and printers. Nice staff and management. Great service for room problems such as AC.
It’s awesome. The pool is great. Love my roommates. Going out to the bar is a cool move too. I’m literally doing this for the money so sorry
Great staff and maintenance but the noise is horrible in the apartment so you can constantly hear your neighbors. They do suggest calling during quiet hours but half the time the security takes too long to show up or you never know if they actually did.
Great location! perfect walking distance to Cornell and downtown! Only downfall is the rooms aren't that new. Great pool and the maintenance team is fantastic!
I love my experience at the Todd, they have amazing apartments for a great price! It is so close to campus and so close to greek life! I would recommend Todd apartments to all my friends.
The amenities are excellent, the noise is low, and the gym is also fantastic! The price is totally worth it for the amenities, game room, and closeness to campus.