I mostly enjoy living at Todd but unfortunately people often run through the halls at night, knock down exit signs, and leave garbage on the ground

Reply from TODD Student Living

I like living at Todd because it is in a good location and I enjoy having the two story apartment. Parking is way too expensive and takes advantage of residents

Reply from TODD Student Living

my experience has been great so far! i've lived here for one semester and haven't had any issues. the maintenance staff is always kind and amenities are great

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really enjoy living at Todd Student Living! The amenities that are included while staying here are absolutely amazing as well as the location right next to campus. I love the layout of the apartment itself and the experience that I have living here seems to get better by the day.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love living here at Todd. Location and amenities are my top two favorite things. The staff is very nice and attentive, especially the maintenance staff

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love having the opportunity to have breakfast provided for us on Thursday mornings. Having the gym, Starbucks machine, game room, tanning bed and so many other things there in the complex so I don’t have to go out all the time in order to get those things.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is great. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is great. I enjoy all the amenities and the Thursday breakfast each week. I also love having my own gym here and not having to walk out in the cold.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am a future resident and I am already jealous about how they treat this residents with all the thhhs they offer them (food, amenities, Starbucks coffee)

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have had a great experience at Todd! Not only is the staff at Todd always kind and accomodating, but there is also incredible amenities that are completely free!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd has been a great place to live overall. Only issues are being charged overages every month when our heat has been off. Not sure what to do about that.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The prices at Todd Apartments are the most cost effective for an apartment which is so close to campus. The management team and maintenance crew have also been very responsive.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I enjoy living in todd and all the amenities. i utilize the club house often and also love using the pool when it’s nice out. I would suggest mats in the workout room though.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Living at todd has been a great experience. I like the people and the amenities are really nice. The breakfast in Thurdays is really great. Pretty cool.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Moving in was simple and so far everything has been great! I really love the clubhouse. I think that is a great additin to make the complex stand out from competitors. It's why I chose TODD.

Reply from TODD Student Living

beautiful location and atmosphere so many wonderfully nice people great staff amazing tour friendly environment can not wait to live there and be so close to campus

Reply from TODD Student Living

My stay at Todd has been great. Neighbors are wonderful. Elevators are a little slow but the neighbors make it worth it. I love the free coffee and the pool is great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a fun and safe place for students to live with great amenities and a great staff. I would reccommend Todd to any student looking for a fun place to live

Reply from TODD Student Living

todd > ucentre. that is all, way more affordable, way cleaner, and i love the way how small and more like a community here instead of an apartment complex. also love the starbucks!

Reply from TODD Student Living

It’s been really wonderful living here at Todd. I really enjoy all of the amenities that they have to offer and the staff is extremely nice and friendly. The place is beautiful

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a great apartment especially for the price. I would choose Todd over UCenter any day solely because of price and how similar it is to UCenter. The only con is how expensive parking is but apparently they have lowered it for next year (which won't affect me since I graduate unfortunately).

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great location, but had an issue with maintenance where our washer broke mid cycle and we were left to deal with sipping wet clothes for two days before maintenance fixed the issue. The front desk was not helpful with speeding up the process.

Amazing location right at the edge of campus, reasonable all-inclusive rates. A little noisy because it's at the edge of greek town, but it's worth it overall.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have recently just signed a lease for Spring 2019. So far my experience with the people I have spoken with, it has been an easy and pleasant experience.

Reply from TODD Student Living

My friends all lived in Todd and I already loved it before moving in. The location is great and it’s amenities are even better. Great place to live.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The community is pretty good, a lot of nice people here. The staff is especially warm and welcoming which makes for a better experience. Noises and loud people are annoying at times but that happens. Overall, I have had a good experience with the community.