Stay at Todd has been expectation meeting. High price for high quality living standards. I think there could be an additional maintenance individual to assist. I think our hallway has a puke stain but college. Great employees and great place to live.

I have lived in TODD it’s a great location and nice people to hang out. I would consider to keep singing it until graduate even the price is not cheap at all

love the location and amenities!! the rooms are super nice and spacious and the layout is great. the price is amazing too for the location & amenities

Overall, the experience is great. The location is on campus and not far from downtown. Noise isn't too bad and the staff is always helpful and quick.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Very nice apartments, some bedrooms are very small, but overall nice and great location. Overall clean and kept neat and tidy. Parking is a plus.

When I moved in, it was a quick process which made it nice and the apartment was very clean when I had moved in. I like how close the location is to all of my classes.

Reply from TODD Student Living

my experience at todd has been very positive so far and i am excited for next semester at todd with my best friends in an amazing apartment. Should be great

Reply from TODD Student Living

A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous staff. The workout rooms are open 24/7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and covered parking garage.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love everything about Todd and the community! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help. It is also a great location on campus; my longest walk is 10 minutes!

Reply from TODD Student Living

TODD is a great place to live. I have a very spacious room, huge kitchen, and my own bathroom. Previously, I lived in a fraternity house last year, so living in TODD has been phenomenal.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is in a great location and has great amenities. Sometimes it can be a little loud, but overall my experience has been positive. I wish that the Starbucks coffee machine would be fixed (fix chai). It has been weeks so that is a little ridiculous. I especially love the free breakfast on Thursdays. I would highly recommend overall.

Reply from TODD Student Living

It’s pretty good ! At first I thought it was a little too expensive but I got what I paid for ! Great private rooms & bathrooms. I love the big kitchen & living area!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love having access to so many resources such as the tanning beds, pool, hammocks, and clubhouse studying area. I also appreciate how attentive the staff is to any needs I have had while being a resident! Great place to live.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great place to live. Amazing amenities, such as pool, work out facilities, game room and more. The rooms themselves are well kept, look great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Lived here for 3 years and love it. Parking is a little too expensive and utility overage is annoying but other than that overall good experience

Reply from TODD Student Living

Usually pretty clean! The staff is super friendly. Do wish there was a way to get to from the 3rd floor to the lounge with a key pad thing in the back stairwell. Other than that, love the lounge and facilities!

I really like TODD. The environment is clean and calm and aesthetically pleasing. My room has a beiges common area. I like the privacy of my bedroom with this enjoying bath and large closet space. Starbucks Lattee Machine needs to function more regularly.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have had a great experience of living at Todd Student Living so far! The community is great and I love all of the amenities that Todd provides!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Awesome location, very convenient and close to campus. The apartments are very nice and you definitely get what you're paying for. The staff have been very helpful to me so far.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Everything at TODD has been helpful in every aspect. Every time we have an issue with our unit, the maintenance team responds very quickly. Love all of the food options they bring in for surprises!

Reply from TODD Student Living

The move in experience was easy and the staff were very helpful. The price is very competitive for a location so close to campus and downtown. The amenities are great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I like living her so far, great location and love my apartment! Only problems are parking and price of apartment but that’s what on campus living is like :/

Reply from TODD Student Living

I absolutely love the location of TODD and how it is so easy to walk to class for my building! I never hear any unnecessary noises so it's relaxing for me to come home after a long day! It includes a bunch of amenities!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd Apartments has a great location that's practically on campus. There are also many amenities like a gym, Starbucks coffee machine, free printing, pool, and study deck!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a great place to live. The location is so convenient and close to campus. I also love all of the amenities and events that are included.