TODD Student Living

4.2

4.2

I’ve loved living at Todd for the past two years! Next year my roommates and I are moving to a new floor plan at Todd which I’m sure we will love as well!
Todd is excellent. It has everything you need. The bedroom is the perfect size for a college town and you have your own bathroom as a bonus.
Great place to live. I Like the space and the pool area, with a grill and game room. Lots of awesome give aways and nice things like that. Cool place
The maintenance is very nice and efficient! The pool area and the courtyard are well maintained. The garage door has been broken for a long time causing a lot of people to park here that don’t have passes.
Living in Todd is for the most part very good. The rooms are usually very cold though and the elevator breaks down sometimes. The outdoor areas close around 12 at night which is also inconvenient.
Loud with small bedrooms. However lots of amenities and very modern. Location is also very good with being right on campus, and the Starbucks machine doesn't hurt, either.
Even though the hallways and stairways are gross the things Todd can control have been great. Really good customer service especially with maintence.
So far I really enjoy living at Todd. Everyone is extremely friendly. It's also really nice to see people, find out they live at Todd and hang out with them more because of it.
The Todd management is very unprofessional and the facilities are less than adequate. I have lived here for two years and each month the apartment complex gets worse and worse. People that I have talked to cannot wait to get out of here. The staff is so unprofessional and let over 200 non-resident people in the resident pool because they couldn’t be bothered. I am disgusted by the managers lack of care as well as the office employees. I cannot wait to move out and I suggest that no one moves in.
Great so far, just moved in and have no complaints with the room that we took over, or the building as a while. The amenities are definitely great as well.