TODD Student Living

4.2

4.2

Allison
about 10 hours ago
Todd has a great location it’s close to campus and downtown. Also they are always putting on fun giveaways and events for the residents. I like living here!
Hailey
Love living here. Great staff to work with and super close to campus. Pool, gym, and courtyard are great places to hang out in. Garage is great as well.
Grace
The staff here have all been super friendly and helpful when I was trying to find a unit to move into with me and my friends that fit all of our budgets.
Connor K.
After spending two semesters at TODD, can't say I regret it. Staff here is always friendly and the maintenance crew is on top of any problems that come up. Being able to park right under the building has been really nice, and Free Food Friday's make the end of the week even better!
Marisa
I have not moved in yet but I'm excited for August! Cant wait to have my own bedroom and bathroom with my three best friends/roommates!!!!!!
Rachael
The 5th floor always has exit signs broken and is loud. The maintenance staff is great when they come but sometimes it takes them a while to get to your work order. Elevator is great when it is working.
Emily
I am living at Todd next year and I am very excited, but I feel like I do not know very much information about things like move in and payments about things.
Rylee
It is a great location with great amenities, I love living here! The staff is nice and usually helpful, I also love all the perks like the giveaways and free food fridays!
Cayley
I love the office staff, they are super nice and I like how todd gives away free food Fridays. Gives me something to look forward too on Fridays.
Holly
Todd has been great so far but the vandalism/noise from other residents on week nights is sometimes inconvenient. But overall the amenities and staff are great. The staff is always very nice and helpful.