Usually pretty clean! The staff is super friendly. Do wish there was a way to get to from the 3rd floor to the lounge with a key pad thing in the back stairwell. Other than that, love the lounge and facilities! Great location too :)

It has been difficult so far, I had to overcome a million obstacles to live here that just weren’t present with other apartment complexes. But, the building itself is so nice and has the best amenities out of all the places I have lived or visited.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Wonderful amenities and a great atmosphere! The location was the main reason I signed here. It is a couple minute walk to campus, which is an amazing benefit

Reply from TODD Student Living

Amazing, I love everything not much to complain about everything just works out like its suppose to be and everyone is respectful and courteous of others

Reply from TODD Student Living

So my experience here hasn’t been great lately. First of all, 5th floor (where I live), reeks of we_d. Most weekends there’s these bums who destroy the exit signs. The cardio room’s TV is no longer operational. There’s always some sh*t in the pool water. The only things I like about this place is the gym and those hammocks. I know you guys won’t fix any of this lmao

Reply from TODD Student Living

It’s been a pretty good experience. I feel like things come loose, break or get chipped too easy. For the price, i feel as if things should be better quality. But overall, things aren’t bad. I certainly hope this review helps!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love TODD and all of the amenities! Always going to be using the gym and outdoor spaces as well. Especially excited for the pool this summer.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have enjoyed living here because of all the amenities and the friendly people around. I have enjoyed the ease of paying rent and using the appliances in the apartment. One complaint would be the cable because I haven’t been able to connect to it well

Reply from TODD Student Living

Amenities- location- and quality-- what more could you want in an apartment! I am so glad I chose Todd to be my home away from home next year.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really like the apartment complex. The pool table and pool are nice in the summer but I think that it can be noisy at times due to the thin walls.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a great location compared to campus and has good amenities. The only thing is the limited parking makes it impossible if you have a car here and can’t pay for their parking.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am very excited to live here at the Todd. I heard that the staff and the amenities are great and will help me and my studies. So many friends will be living there and I am excited

Reply from TODD Student Living

The staff and maintenance were very helpful and kind. I loved having a gym, pool, and hammock area that was within walking distance of my apartment. The starbucks coffee machine was also great; saved a lot of money from that. Overall, I have enjoyed my time at Todd.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great resident interactions, staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The tour was very informative and got me very excited to live in such a nice complex.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love the community. The lady that gave us the tour of the apartment building was very informational and helpful. Everything was very organized and thought-out.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The location is amazing being so close to campus! But some of the amenities are not well kept and I would like to see some updates with common area furniture that is getting run down.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Sometimes hard to contact management. I’ve tried multiple times and haven’t heard back. Other than that a great living community and I have no other complaints

Reply from TODD Student Living

loved how the pool opened early. Overall not a bad place to live wish the utilities weren't that high but I love the walk to campus easy to wake up late and still make it to class.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The apartment complex is close to campus, has a nice pool, free Starbucks, decent sized rooms, free breakfast, but rent is higher than average, assuming its proximity to campus

Reply from TODD Student Living

Game room needs a ping pong table and I scammed for a $50 key after having my old key brought back to me the next day. Everything else is alright I guess...

Reply from TODD Student Living

I lived here summer of 2018, and anytime I needed anything from the office or maintenance, there were rarely any time delays in getting what I needed. All of the amenities exceeded my expectations!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really love Todd. It’s a great place with a great community! All the amenities make it really nice and really like everyone I’ve met here. It’s really close to campus too!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I enjoy living here and have had a good experience so far. The staff has been very helpful, and you really can't beat the location. It's so close to campus.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have only had great experiences at Todd. The apartments are so nice and kept very well. The only issue would be the elevator situation. It takes forever!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Such a great location & amenities! I really wanted to live on campus, but didn’t want to pay the rates of competing apartment complexes. I am so excitement to live at TODD!