Amenities- location- and quality-- what more could you want in an apartment! I am so glad I chose Todd to be my home away from home next year.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really like the apartment complex. The pool table and pool are nice in the summer but I think that it can be noisy at times due to the thin walls.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a great location compared to campus and has good amenities. The only thing is the limited parking makes it impossible if you have a car here and can’t pay for their parking.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am very excited to live here at the Todd. I heard that the staff and the amenities are great and will help me and my studies. So many friends will be living there and I am excited

Reply from TODD Student Living

The staff and maintenance were very helpful and kind. I loved having a gym, pool, and hammock area that was within walking distance of my apartment. The starbucks coffee machine was also great; saved a lot of money from that. Overall, I have enjoyed my time at Todd.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great resident interactions, staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The tour was very informative and got me very excited to live in such a nice complex.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love the community. The lady that gave us the tour of the apartment building was very informational and helpful. Everything was very organized and thought-out.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The location is amazing being so close to campus! But some of the amenities are not well kept and I would like to see some updates with common area furniture that is getting run down.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Sometimes hard to contact management. I’ve tried multiple times and haven’t heard back. Other than that a great living community and I have no other complaints

Reply from TODD Student Living

loved how the pool opened early. Overall not a bad place to live wish the utilities weren't that high but I love the walk to campus easy to wake up late and still make it to class.

Reply from TODD Student Living

The apartment complex is close to campus, has a nice pool, free Starbucks, decent sized rooms, free breakfast, but rent is higher than average, assuming its proximity to campus

Reply from TODD Student Living

Game room needs a ping pong table and I scammed for a $50 key after having my old key brought back to me the next day. Everything else is alright I guess...

Reply from TODD Student Living

I lived here summer of 2018, and anytime I needed anything from the office or maintenance, there were rarely any time delays in getting what I needed. All of the amenities exceeded my expectations!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really love Todd. It’s a great place with a great community! All the amenities make it really nice and really like everyone I’ve met here. It’s really close to campus too!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I enjoy living here and have had a good experience so far. The staff has been very helpful, and you really can't beat the location. It's so close to campus.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have only had great experiences at Todd. The apartments are so nice and kept very well. The only issue would be the elevator situation. It takes forever!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Such a great location & amenities! I really wanted to live on campus, but didn’t want to pay the rates of competing apartment complexes. I am so excitement to live at TODD!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Very good amenities and some nice staff. Very vague in responses in regards to questions or concerns. Some amenities downstairs aren’t to the fullest potential. Pool cues are broken. Limited coffee.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Overall I like living at TODD. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. They are always able to answer my questions. The maintence staff is great they work hard to complete requests on time and keep the building clean. My issues are with my specific unit. It wasn’t clean when we moved in and I’ve never felt like it’s been in great shape. In my specific unit I’ve had multiple issues with water damage to the bathroom ceiling throughout the year which isn’t something I feel like I should be dealing with at the price I pay for such a small unit.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd's location is incredible. For me, it was one of the only reasons I chose to live here. The other reason I chose to sign a lease here at Todd was that they offered a single semester lease, something important to me. I will NOT be returning as it is almost the worst value for places to live. My room smelled like garbage, the common area was trashed, and the staff discontinued their single semester program.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I mostly enjoy living at Todd but unfortunately people often run through the halls at night, knock down exit signs, and leave garbage on the ground

Reply from TODD Student Living

I like living at Todd because it is in a good location and I enjoy having the two story apartment. Parking is way too expensive and takes advantage of residents

Reply from TODD Student Living

my experience has been great so far! i've lived here for one semester and haven't had any issues. the maintenance staff is always kind and amenities are great

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really enjoy living at Todd Student Living! The amenities that are included while staying here are absolutely amazing as well as the location right next to campus. I love the layout of the apartment itself and the experience that I have living here seems to get better by the day.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love living here at Todd. Location and amenities are my top two favorite things. The staff is very nice and attentive, especially the maintenance staff