TODD Student Living

4.2

4.2

I have loved living in Todd so far! My favorite part definitely the Yoga Room, where I can work out uninterrupted. I also live within the D room and I am loving how spacious it is!
I love my apartment at Todd. My room is a great size, I have my own bathroom and walk-in closet, the kitchen is great for cooking, and the living room is perfect for me and my roommates to hang out. Likewise, I love the gym and workout room because I am able to just go right downstairs when I want to exercise! Lastly, Todd has created such an amazing community, whether it be with bingo, giveaways, or free food, they really care about their residents.
Very friendly and amazing security!! Very amazing location and walking distance to everything. So many things to do ranging between the amazing workout center to laying out by the pool!!
Living at Todd has been great! The only issues we have had is that with living right on the pool, we get a lot of stuff thrown at our balcony/occasionally deal with noise but that is out of Todd’s control!
Overall, TODD is a great place to live as a college student. Great amenities, up-to-date apartments, and a great community - all at a reasonable cost.
The people were really nice when my friend and I went to look at Todd. I felt safe and happy with everything todd provides. We were looking between Todd and brookeside and we chose Todd because their pricing was better, Todd comes with more things.
The location and amenities that Todd provides have made my experience very positive. Todd has still found a way to make its residents feel like they are part of a community during these times!
The apartment is pretty nice, it has amenities that are well set-up within the building. However, management can be hard to reach or communicate with and some of the residents are very loud.
Elevators are very slow and there’s only one main elevator. More than a few pets. Fire alarm goes off sometimes. Besides that, it’s pretty good.
Living here is a blast. Great community and people in the building. Even better location, easy access to downtown and campus. Love living here