I don't really have fun here anymore there use to be so many cool things going on. I really wish the life would be brought back to Todd I hate feeling gloomy all day

Well it was great but has gotten worse. They continue to charge us each $25 for the pool view even though the pool is under construction. We don't find it fair to continue to charge us for an amenity we are unable to use.

Reply from TODD Student Living

In the first few months, living in Todd was really nice. I liked the amenities and the convenience of campus really makes it worth it. However, the doors don't lock because the building is sinking which is very inconvient. We had a lot of problems with roommate and the staff was very unhelpful and unsupportive. Also, MU employees are not allowed to write ESA letters, which Todd requires. All my doctors for the past ten years (I'm local) have been MU Employees so I am unable (and really struggling) to get an ESA letter for my dog. Its had a horrible effect on my mental health and I blame Todd because of its strict rules on 'pets'.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am very disappointed that TODD has not issued the $500 gift card that was promised to be given on move-in day. It has now been almost three months and TODD has failed to deliver.

Todd's location is incredible. For me, it was one of the only reasons I chose to live here. The other reason I chose to sign a lease here at Todd was that they offered a single semester lease, something important to me. I will NOT be returning as it is almost the worst value for places to live. My room smelled like garbage, the common area was trashed, and the staff discontinued their single semester program.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is just okay. I would definitely not live here again, and that is why I decided not to sign a lease for next year. The building is cheaply made, things break, it's right next to noisy construction ALL year round (it's impossible to do homework or sleep here which is the main thing a college student should be doing), it smells like pot EVERYWHERE, the leading people are hard to deal with because they're mostly rich kids who live here that have no idea what they're doing, the garage is poorly designed and multiple people have badly messed their cars up on the posts, and the people who live here are stuck up rich brats who couldn't care less to say high or be a neighbor. The only good thing about this place is the nice maintenance men. The pool is nice, but it's going to be CLOSED UNTIL I MOVE OUT FOR THE SUMMER, all with NO refund whatsoever for postponing its opening. Also, it faced a noisy street and now it just faces another apartment complex's parking garage. How beautiful. Also, the location is deceiving. Yes, it's "on campus" but a part of campus far away from any classes or downtown. Don't live here!!!

So my experience here hasn’t been great lately. First of all, 5th floor (where I live), reeks of we_d. Most weekends there’s these bums who destroy the exit signs. The cardio room’s TV is no longer operational. There’s always some sh*t in the pool water. The only things I like about this place is the gym and those hammocks. I know you guys won’t fix any of this lmao

Reply from TODD Student Living

Okay, management is not great. Told me I could move in early and then said last minute that it will be an extra 100 dollars even though It was mid august and I paid for a full months rent. Other than that Todd is a great place to live

Reply from TODD Student Living

Community is very loud and dirty. People do not clean up after themselves in the hallways and they are loud and keep everyone awake. Apartment walls and floors are thin. Our floors would shake when people would close the stairwell door by our apartment. Apartment may look nice but the furniture was cheap and uncomfortable. Had many maintenance problems over the time I lived here. Okay place to live but could have been better.

It really sucks when other residents leave their trash in the hallway or puke in hallways and it takes DAYS for it to be cleaned up. I know it's mostly on the residents but it's just gross.

The coffee maker was constantly out of service or unfilled. The rooms are also low quality. Costs are too expensive as well. My experience overall was interesting.

The location is why I moved here. I wanted to be on campus because I wanted to get the full college experience. The amenities are great. The only bad thing is the elevator is slow.

Manager is super rude and everything always breaks. People are super loud and halls always smell awful. Car got trashed in the parking lot and there are no cameras to see who did it.

The location is the best thing about Todd. But the internet is awful. It would also be nice if the paper was provided for the printer in the computer lab.

Todd has been okay, walls are super thin. However, the residents who live here are very disrespectful to the property. There are always broken exit signs around.

Todd student living is easy and cheap. The location is great and the amenities are even better. The only concern I have is if the construction will be done in time of move in.

It’s okay. Coffee is always out and the elevators take forever. Want to cancel parking but they said I couldn’t even though that made it seem like I could when I first signed for it

the clubhouse coffee machine is messy and out of cups but other than that everything is fine. most times the staff is nice and helpful. love free breakfast on thursday mornings.

Wish management handled things better, wish utilities weren't made so cheaply because they break all the time. Maintenance is great though, always very helpful

The location is amazing being so close to campus! But some of the amenities are not well kept and I would like to see some updates with common area furniture that is getting run down.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am typing some characters into this box in order to reach the minimum of 140 characters so that I can receive points for answering this question.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a okay living place. Management isn't the best, if you take them away from the building then it's much more enjoyable. Close to campus which you cannot beat. The other residents are very rowdy on the weekends and are loud and cause damage to the building at times.

Game room needs a ping pong table and I scammed for a $50 key after having my old key brought back to me the next day. Everything else is alright I guess...

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am so so excited to live at Todd this year! I have so many friends also living at Todd. I cannot wait to use the pool when the weather is nice and work out in the workout room.

It I should a nice location for being close to classes. However, it is close to downtown where a lot of people come over and party before going out for the night. The noise is kind of annoying during weekends