Toscana Apartments

4.5

4.5

Tova
Mostly happy living here at Toscana. Would like community events and better safety features like cameras around the property. We have had a few break in attempts
Margaret
great community to live in! a little irritated that when we got our lease renewal, we only had about a week to decide if we wanted to move out or renew.. seems like that could have happened sooner. but other than that, satisfied with our time here at toscana!
Esthela
Been here for over 6 months now and I’ve had no problems. The 2-3 times I have contacted maintenance they’ve come to fix the issue the same or next day 👌🏽
Prisila
Toscana is a nice, quiet community full of trees and easy to walk trails throughout the apartment. The amenities are also fantastic! The apartments are on the older side, but the recent renovations make them more contemporary. I wish parking was more available close to my building, but I understand that it’s been scarce since the property tends to stay at capacity.
Tracy
I love it here! the staff in the office and maintenance are wonderful and really take care of me! the grounds are beautifully taken care of it is such a peaceful community! I am so glad I moved here!
Amanda
Beautiful apartments with all the amenities I want — a pool, a gym, a pet spa, a dog park — and everything else I need within walking distance. Plus, I feel comfortable and safe going for walks around the complex.
Alison
I love living here. Maintenance is great and the staff is great. The pool is always nice and clean I love the grills. The apartments are spacious.
Cassandra
about 2 months ago
Been here for about 2&1/2 years and love the place I call home! Only thing I could complain about would be noise. Upstairs neighbors are very loud. But that is not at fault of the complex. The community itself is very quiet, staff is friendly. But recently saw some damage due to a maintenance issue from my upstairs neighbors that I believe could have been handled better. I called and emailed and was basically brushed off when it did damage a good portion of things on my balcony. Which was disappointed. My experiences have been mostly great here.
Leanne
about 2 months ago
The staff is great! Very friendly. The maintenance team is timely, I just wish the doggy stations were kept up with a bit better. I’ve seen a new guy in the morning who picks up litter, which is great!
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
I really enjoy living at toscana apartment. My apartment is spacious with nice appliances. It is convenient for me to get to work from this location.