Toscana Apartments

4.4

4.4

Tova
It’s a fine place to live. People don’t pick up their dog poop though so walking through the grass is like walking through a land mine. But it’s a fine place

Verified Resident
I love the location. But my biggest concern is how thin the walls/windows are. I can hear someone on the sidewalk playing a game on their phone while on my bed.

Nicole
Been here for over a year now. For the most part the complex itself is good. No major theft issues with us. Mailboxes were broken into a few times and now they have installed caneras. The Fetch service they make you use is spotty. Did not deliver heavy packages on time or not at all. Late packages for my job so I can not use them anymore. Most of my issues are with other residents. People do not pick up after their dogs. Let their dogs poop all over our side walk and not in the designated areas, have their dogs off the leash. For awhile the dog poop trash cans were always full and smelly because of the hot heat. People not putting trash in the recycling bins or in the dumpsters at all when they get full. The only other issue is with the billing. Still have things on our account that need to come off and we have trying to fix it for months. Water and Sewer bill still hasn't been given for 4 months now.

Brian
Love it here. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is amazing, and my neighbors friendly. Just a great place to be. I highly recommend it here.

Kelly
I love living here. but you can tell they are short staffed the pool wasn't cleaned and professionally msintained or cleaned for MONTHS and it was literally green until residents complained and in August finally professionally cleaned even though it had been neglected for 6 or more months. why isn't this maintained monthly to ensure it's safe to swim in?we pay a lot monthly to live here and all amenities should be up-kept without excuses. More activities should be done for the residents considering COVID is over and is in budget. Lastly the staff is nice but Tony is hot and cold at times which can be received as unprofessional. Emails get sent out for reminders for rent how about only sending it to those who haven't paid? Poop bags need to be refilled regularly... this doesn't happen regularly. Perhaps it would benefit this community to have a monthly meeting with residents to hear our concerns and how a resolution will be carried out without follow up and it actually happen .

Melissa
I mean overall it’s been good we plan to renew and all our amenities work and maintenance is quick to fix most of the stuff and no one bothers you so it’s been good!

Juan
Moving experience has been extremely easy! The leasing agents have been knowledgeable and helpful with all of our needs. It’s been a great transition.

Schel
about 2 months ago
So far I love the complex and the amenities. Dog park is A+!! I also like that I can bathe my dog in the provided wash area. Very convenient and won't break my back bending over a tub. The apartment is nice, convenient, pretty and perfect for my husband and I.

Zoe
3 months ago
We have enjoyed living here and love how quiet and peaceful it is here. Everyone seems to be very nice and our cats love the small parks around!

Mansain
3 months ago
1 star
All good one word is enough for one star. Funny management. All good one word is enough for one star. Funny management. All good one word is enough for one star. Funny management.