Toscana Apartments

Really good! All maintenance requests get fixed really quickly! Besides the back gate messing up, I really like it here. And the ac in the master bedroom sucks but oh well
I’m really loving my time here. I have no complaints this was my first choice and I’m glad I did. I can say that any issue that may arise it is always handled
Very good , All the staff in office is good and very welcoming. Very familiar behavior and friendly. Angie was great and I click the deal at very first visit.
My experience as a resident at Toscana has been great so far! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Olivia has been wonderful throughout the moving process. The newly renovated units are awesome!
I believe the staff are amazing. They were knowledgeable and kind. Made the application process simple and easy. Made themselves available for questions without hassle.
We’ve been here for about 2 1/2 years, over all it’s pretty good. Just ready for the construction and COVID 19 to be over so it’s not so noisy and we can use the amenities (can’t wait to check out the new gym!!) Max loves trips to the office to see the staff and get lots of love and cookies ☺️
Toscana has been a really great community to be a part of. I've been here 1.25 years now in a 2 bedroom and everything has been positive. The maintenance team is always quick and effective, the leasing office workers are so nice, and the apartments are great quality. I'm so happy to say I've experienced no major bug issues and any maintenance issues I've had (heater not working, replacing baseboard, etc) has been fixed within 0-3 days.
Awesome! The apartment is very nice and comfortable, and the workers here are more than nice ! We love living here! We highly recommend this place!
The locality, floor plan and the maintenance of the apartments are exceptional. people working in the leasing office are very sweet and polite. I just wish the gym and pool opens soon
It has been great. The office staff are nice and work orders are completed in a timely manner. The maintenance staff are nice and communicate effectively.