I give Toscana a 4star so far. I have only been here a week. I enjoy the price and location. This might go up to a 5 but I need more time to make that decision.

I have no complaints at all. The Staff have been absolutely wonderful. The grounds are kept beautifully and the other tenants I have met have all been very nice people.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been living here just over a month and it has been really great. The apartments are spacious, clean, and have a great layout. I enjoy the pool for fitness studio. So far, no complaints. Any questions I've had have been quickly answered

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It’s only been 2 months since I have moved in and I did have an issue where my closet was flooded and it got mildew in it. Fortunately the front office and maintenance acted fast and were able to fix my problem in less than a week.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been visite this place a year now where, before I was just came to visit my fiance since we made each other. The first day I came here, I told him that I love this apartment and it is the only apartment he went since he moved to Austin tx. And since I we got married and that I moved from Dallas to here, I still love the apartment. I just love it

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good location. Decent parking. My stairwell though is full of bird shit. Not far from pizza or diner food. Great workers chuck as Whitney. Stuff.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

This community has been amazing time and time again. I've been here, left and came back because I loved it so much! Can beat all the stuff walking distance from here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Office staff and maintenance are extremely friendly. They listen to your needs and respond quickly! Very happy with that bonus is that the Neighborhood has so much to offer as well.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Amazing , clean place to stay. Well maintained and good amenities . The staff has always been kind and approachable. Best location everything is near

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far this first year has been Fantastic! I can’t believe the courtesy I’ve been given, the prompt responses to any of my needs & the Always So Pleasant Toscana Staff 😁 I have recommended Toscana Apts to several people I’ve met that we’re looking for a Great Place to call Home 😊

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far so good. It’s been a great experience. I have had my ac replaced immediately with no questions ask. Moving In was the easiest so far out of 4 apartments In austin.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Had issues with some bugs but it was taken care of quickly so that’s great!! Living here has been pretty great all around! Your 140 character minimum stinks tho.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I had a great leasing and move in experience. Everything was quick, and Crissy in the leasing office was very helpful! I am very much looking forward to living herr for the next year or longer!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

For the most part its a great area to live in, always nice to have friends and family over. However when there is a maintenance issue, the quality and priority maintenance provides, not so great.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Love it here!! Everyone is so nice... excellent apartments.. layout of the facility is easy to maneuver... Whitney and Chrissy are great!!!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great place to live. Professional staff and wonderful spacious apartments with amenities. Gated and very safe. Close to restaurants, Lakeline Mall and central to other businesses.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have had several maintenance requests and they are completed in a very timely manner. The ladies in the office are very sweet and accommodating

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far I’ve loved everything the staff is great everything is just great the amenities is what really made me love the place and the apartment itself is just so beautiful

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great maintenance, mostly friendly office staff, biggest complaint is the dog park and the ground material - kicks up way too much dirt and dust, can't throw ball around because the stuff sticks to the ball which dog swallows when picking up the ball.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great location easy access to and from the highway close to lots of shopping centers, most neighbors are nice and quiet, the place is pet friendly

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I recently moved here and I love it so far! The apartment is absolutely beautiful and literally everything is under 10 minutes away. Feels like home.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The maintenance team is wonderful, the yard care is on point, and the amazing ladies at the front office answered any and all questions. Love it here

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love it here! Everyone is so friendly! I plan to stay here a long time and can't wait to start using the pool! Yay! It's also super pet friendly here and I love that!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Other than the office phones not working everything else was great. The apartment is very nice and comfortable.. the location is very close and convenient for shopping and eating out

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toscana is so hassle free. There are needs of upgrades to features like the gym and the cabinetry. Other than that, the billing is transparent, the grounds are kept cleaned, my neighbors are superb.