Applying, and getting everything setup was a breeze. The staff are very helpful and very kind. Easily the best apartment and staff i found in the area!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great. My only complaints are minor maintenance things. The staff is very fast to answer maintenance requests and very friendly, but the place is getting older. Like I said, very minor. It's the best apartment complex I've ever lived in.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Love the quiet neighborhood, and how clean they keep it! Maintenance is always on call 24/7. Staff is super attentive to your request. Location is in reach of everything within a few miles !

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not too happy with parking by my building. Two cars have not moved in over a month - not sure if they are broken or the family that got new cars just decided to let their old car sit. Also, not happy with neighbors below yelling at my girlfriend regarding one of my dog.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far the stay has been amazing I’d definitely resign my lease it’s an amazing place and great community absolutely love it here don’t wanna leave

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Rarely any dog poop, love these guys for really enforcing that. Staff is very very friendly, community is peaceful, and the location is convenient

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great value, location, and staff! The grounds are beautiful too. Always feel super safe walking around as well. Looked a many places but knew pretty instantly upon touring that this was home.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Office people and maintenance are all amazing and easy to work with This will be the third time to re-sign my lease here and I look forward to this time of the year every year and Hopefully have many more to continue

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great community. Just need more pool furniture. Office staff is great. Maintenance crew is awesome. Very pet friendly and landscaping is well maintained.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Overall I like it here. The maintenance team is great. improvement needs to be made in the courtyard area in the back apartments. No nice plants or flowers. Too many rocks and hidden tree roots in walking area.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone has been so kind a and helpful. It’s a beautiful community with tons to offer. We love that it is super pet friendly and of course affordable.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Have lived here for a couple of years now and love it. Not sure if the new paint colors are going to look good though and the dog park's flooring material is definitely my biggest complaint. Other than that, it's been grrreat

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Nice locality and good layout. Apartments with attached garage is difficult to find at other places. Spacious living and bedroom. Nice pool and gym

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Moving in soon! So far, my experience with staff and leasing process has been smooth and easy! Property is beautiful and I love the attached garage!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It has been quiet and comfortable. Although there has been multiple issues of charging me late fees when I pay my lease on time, the office is very efficient with researching and resolving matters. Ms. Shelley has been most helpful and very resourceful to resolving any issues I may have.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It’s going Great, no complaints. Love the location along with out apartment. Easy access to Hwy, restaurants, and shops. Our apartment is spacious and luckily our building is and area is quiet.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love Toscana the people are so helpful and maintenance man are always on duty with their job, anything I request the help me within the same day

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I give Toscana a 4star so far. I have only been here a week. I enjoy the price and location. This might go up to a 5 but I need more time to make that decision.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have no complaints at all. The Staff have been absolutely wonderful. The grounds are kept beautifully and the other tenants I have met have all been very nice people.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been living here just over a month and it has been really great. The apartments are spacious, clean, and have a great layout. I enjoy the pool for fitness studio. So far, no complaints. Any questions I've had have been quickly answered

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It’s only been 2 months since I have moved in and I did have an issue where my closet was flooded and it got mildew in it. Fortunately the front office and maintenance acted fast and were able to fix my problem in less than a week.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been visite this place a year now where, before I was just came to visit my fiance since we made each other. The first day I came here, I told him that I love this apartment and it is the only apartment he went since he moved to Austin tx. And since I we got married and that I moved from Dallas to here, I still love the apartment. I just love it

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good location. Decent parking. My stairwell though is full of bird shit. Not far from pizza or diner food. Great workers chuck as Whitney. Stuff.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

This community has been amazing time and time again. I've been here, left and came back because I loved it so much! Can beat all the stuff walking distance from here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Office staff and maintenance are extremely friendly. They listen to your needs and respond quickly! Very happy with that bonus is that the Neighborhood has so much to offer as well.