I love it so much here, going on 2 years and not thinking about moving anytime soon! They keep up with neatness and cleaness of the community. Maintenance response is with in good timing very,professional. Overall they make your feel at ease.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I’ve had a really good living experience here so far. The apartment is nice and roomy. We had fresh paint and new carpet which was a plus when moving in. I enjoy all the outdoor areas on the grounds including the pool, playground, and dog park. Lots of trees is a plus. The maintenance staff are quick at getting work orders completed and friendly. The staff are friendly and respectful. And, I’m so glad the drive-thru gates work properly. Location is near many eateries, shopping and businesses. The only reason I took off a half star is the huge increase in rental costs after a year. I know housing costs are increasing all around Austin all the time. However, many of these apartment companies care more about making money than the people, their residents.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not a fan of the constant construction that will continue indefinitely and the new paint colors makes the entire complex look suuuuuuper grungy and depressing but no complaints overall regarding staff and maintenance. Love the new dog park and can't wait to use it once construction in that area ends!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The location is great and I like the spacious parking. The pool is nice and the kids enjoy the little fountains. I reallyyyy like the push button gate remote so i don't have to roll my window down in the cold or rain.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Maintenance is quick and attentive. Shelly really goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. Only complaint is residents not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

All of the staff at the complex is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful, and the apartment is very spacious with lots of big windows. I love all the natural light we get.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great complex, friendly staff and maintenance ! Grounds are always great except when people don’t pick up after their dogs ha. Community is peaceful and friendly also!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The only issue I have is noise from construction, but we were informed of that before signing our lease. The complex itself is inclusive and actually rather quiet. The location is perfect and the apartments themselves are great. The only issues I’ve had involving the unit were solved by maintenance within a week of moving in. Great place to live

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been living here for a couple months now, and it's been my favorite apartment community I've been with. The women in the leasing office are very helpful, requests are handled quickly, and the living space is super nice.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toscana is great, the staff is amazing both in terms of the front office and the maintenance crew. They're really caring and it's a great place to live. But they've been doing renovations recently that have been really disruptive and have been taking up a lot of parking.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We have loved staying at Toscana. The location is great, the maintenance team is good, the community, their services and management is good. I took away one star for all the renovation they keep doing causing a lot of inconvenience and another half away, the management could have treated us better for being such long time residents. The pet owners need to pick up after themselves and the gym has a lot of equipment missing, damaged or not functional. The community events are fun. So enjoy your stay while you are here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Has been great except the construction. Staff is very friendly and cooperative. Best staff I have had with an apartment complex. Have been here about 6 months.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Just transferred to an upgraded apartment and couldn't be happier. The staff was wonderful, they went out of their way to make my move easy.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Literally the worst lately... AC was broken for months with no repair then when we finally get maintenance they attempt to feed us some random excuse until we fought hard enough to get the supervisor who determined we needed a new ac unit. That’s just the half of it, recvd no credit for the fact that our electric bill was outrageous due to the broken ac. We also get charged a fee for something we should not have been penalized for and when we try to call the office they never answer or return calls when a voicemail is left. It’s absurd.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

While my wife and I initially chose Toscana Apartment Homes due to the price and location, both being great for where we were in life last year, we’re becoming quite unhappy with things as of late. The maintenance team is great, and gets things done rather quickly, but seem to ignore anything written in the notes of the work orders. This has happened multiple times and has resulted in my wife, who works overnights, dealing with getting only an hour or two of sleep for the days the maintenance team were doing work. The grounds are great. Nothing bad to report here, other than the occasional dog owner not properly disposing of their dog’s poop. The thing that really gets me though, is the fact that when we got the notice to renew our lease, the price went up astronomically. For the first year, we were paying about $1350 every month after water and whatever fees were added for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. Pretty reasonable, all things considered. The lease renewal was offered at a MINIMUM of nearly $1500 for the ‘early bird’ offer (renewing before a set date) and nearly $1600 otherwise. If we dared choose a shorter lease, the price went up to $2000. All of that is before the included water bill and other fees. We of course went for another year at the early bird rate, but will be looking for another place to live shortly before the lease is up. Nothing has gotten worse living here for a year, but nothing has gotten better, either. Certainly not worth the extra money we’ll be paying come October. So just be aware that your price WILL go up by a not-insignificant margin after your initial lease is up.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Pretty good so far. Getting the apartment was easy, there isn't a lot of noise (except when maintenance and moving stuff in and out of garages is happening, so maybe fix that up a little please.). Property people communicate often. Pretty much it.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Applying, and getting everything setup was a breeze. The staff are very helpful and very kind. Easily the best apartment and staff i found in the area!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great. My only complaints are minor maintenance things. The staff is very fast to answer maintenance requests and very friendly, but the place is getting older. Like I said, very minor. It's the best apartment complex I've ever lived in.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Love the quiet neighborhood, and how clean they keep it! Maintenance is always on call 24/7. Staff is super attentive to your request. Location is in reach of everything within a few miles !

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not too happy with parking by my building. Two cars have not moved in over a month - not sure if they are broken or the family that got new cars just decided to let their old car sit. Also, not happy with neighbors below yelling at my girlfriend regarding one of my dog.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far the stay has been amazing I’d definitely resign my lease it’s an amazing place and great community absolutely love it here don’t wanna leave

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Rarely any dog poop, love these guys for really enforcing that. Staff is very very friendly, community is peaceful, and the location is convenient

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great value, location, and staff! The grounds are beautiful too. Always feel super safe walking around as well. Looked a many places but knew pretty instantly upon touring that this was home.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Office people and maintenance are all amazing and easy to work with This will be the third time to re-sign my lease here and I look forward to this time of the year every year and Hopefully have many more to continue

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great community. Just need more pool furniture. Office staff is great. Maintenance crew is awesome. Very pet friendly and landscaping is well maintained.