Has been great except the construction. Staff is very friendly and cooperative. Best staff I have had with an apartment complex. Have been here about 6 months.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Just transferred to an upgraded apartment and couldn't be happier. The staff was wonderful, they went out of their way to make my move easy.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Literally the worst lately... AC was broken for months with no repair then when we finally get maintenance they attempt to feed us some random excuse until we fought hard enough to get the supervisor who determined we needed a new ac unit. That’s just the half of it, recvd no credit for the fact that our electric bill was outrageous due to the broken ac. We also get charged a fee for something we should not have been penalized for and when we try to call the office they never answer or return calls when a voicemail is left. It’s absurd.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

While my wife and I initially chose Toscana Apartment Homes due to the price and location, both being great for where we were in life last year, we’re becoming quite unhappy with things as of late. The maintenance team is great, and gets things done rather quickly, but seem to ignore anything written in the notes of the work orders. This has happened multiple times and has resulted in my wife, who works overnights, dealing with getting only an hour or two of sleep for the days the maintenance team were doing work. The grounds are great. Nothing bad to report here, other than the occasional dog owner not properly disposing of their dog’s poop. The thing that really gets me though, is the fact that when we got the notice to renew our lease, the price went up astronomically. For the first year, we were paying about $1350 every month after water and whatever fees were added for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. Pretty reasonable, all things considered. The lease renewal was offered at a MINIMUM of nearly $1500 for the ‘early bird’ offer (renewing before a set date) and nearly $1600 otherwise. If we dared choose a shorter lease, the price went up to $2000. All of that is before the included water bill and other fees. We of course went for another year at the early bird rate, but will be looking for another place to live shortly before the lease is up. Nothing has gotten worse living here for a year, but nothing has gotten better, either. Certainly not worth the extra money we’ll be paying come October. So just be aware that your price WILL go up by a not-insignificant margin after your initial lease is up.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Pretty good so far. Getting the apartment was easy, there isn't a lot of noise (except when maintenance and moving stuff in and out of garages is happening, so maybe fix that up a little please.). Property people communicate often. Pretty much it.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Applying, and getting everything setup was a breeze. The staff are very helpful and very kind. Easily the best apartment and staff i found in the area!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great. My only complaints are minor maintenance things. The staff is very fast to answer maintenance requests and very friendly, but the place is getting older. Like I said, very minor. It's the best apartment complex I've ever lived in.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Love the quiet neighborhood, and how clean they keep it! Maintenance is always on call 24/7. Staff is super attentive to your request. Location is in reach of everything within a few miles !

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not too happy with parking by my building. Two cars have not moved in over a month - not sure if they are broken or the family that got new cars just decided to let their old car sit. Also, not happy with neighbors below yelling at my girlfriend regarding one of my dog.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far the stay has been amazing I’d definitely resign my lease it’s an amazing place and great community absolutely love it here don’t wanna leave

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Rarely any dog poop, love these guys for really enforcing that. Staff is very very friendly, community is peaceful, and the location is convenient

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really great value, location, and staff! The grounds are beautiful too. Always feel super safe walking around as well. Looked a many places but knew pretty instantly upon touring that this was home.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Office people and maintenance are all amazing and easy to work with This will be the third time to re-sign my lease here and I look forward to this time of the year every year and Hopefully have many more to continue

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great community. Just need more pool furniture. Office staff is great. Maintenance crew is awesome. Very pet friendly and landscaping is well maintained.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Overall I like it here. The maintenance team is great. improvement needs to be made in the courtyard area in the back apartments. No nice plants or flowers. Too many rocks and hidden tree roots in walking area.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone has been so kind a and helpful. It’s a beautiful community with tons to offer. We love that it is super pet friendly and of course affordable.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Have lived here for a couple of years now and love it. Not sure if the new paint colors are going to look good though and the dog park's flooring material is definitely my biggest complaint. Other than that, it's been grrreat

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Nice locality and good layout. Apartments with attached garage is difficult to find at other places. Spacious living and bedroom. Nice pool and gym

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Moving in soon! So far, my experience with staff and leasing process has been smooth and easy! Property is beautiful and I love the attached garage!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It has been quiet and comfortable. Although there has been multiple issues of charging me late fees when I pay my lease on time, the office is very efficient with researching and resolving matters. Ms. Shelley has been most helpful and very resourceful to resolving any issues I may have.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It’s going Great, no complaints. Love the location along with out apartment. Easy access to Hwy, restaurants, and shops. Our apartment is spacious and luckily our building is and area is quiet.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love Toscana the people are so helpful and maintenance man are always on duty with their job, anything I request the help me within the same day

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I give Toscana a 4star so far. I have only been here a week. I enjoy the price and location. This might go up to a 5 but I need more time to make that decision.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have no complaints at all. The Staff have been absolutely wonderful. The grounds are kept beautifully and the other tenants I have met have all been very nice people.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been living here just over a month and it has been really great. The apartments are spacious, clean, and have a great layout. I enjoy the pool for fitness studio. So far, no complaints. Any questions I've had have been quickly answered