Toscana Apartments

4.5

4.5

Leanne
The only issue we’ve had lately is our dishwasher breaking and GE appliances faking that they came to fix but no one was home. One of us is always home. It took 6 or so weeks and maintenance decided to just bring over a new dishwasher, which we super appreciate and the new washer is much better than the old one. All in all, we love the staff and the community.
Yuri
I like so much Toscana, the amenities are so great. Sometimes my apartments is very noisy. I like the complex and I like too the restaurants around the corner. I would like to clean the garbage container and the building stairs.
Tilly
Beautiful grounds, well kept apartments, friendly neighbors. All of the staff at Toscana are top notch. Just moved into an upgraded apartment and just love it.
Gerardo
I love Toscana….my apartment is great, very clarity in the interior and very spacious. Is quiet generally but sometimes is noisy. Great experience. Recommended!!
Brian
I love my apartment and the complex is very quiet but sometimes is a bit noisy. Very clean and organized. People friendly. I would like more maintenance in the building area and the stairs.
Pamela
My apartment is so NICE!! I kept asking myself, is this my apartment? Do I live here?? Ver pleased with Staff as well. So far so great! I am glad to be here.
Jennifer
They have been extremely kind and patient thru out all this Covid epidemic. The maintenance is really fast in getting any work orders done as soon as it’s submitted. I enjoy the swimming pool and parking is awesome.
Armando
I've had a great time living here! Great neighbors. I'd want to shout out the maintenance team for always helping out and providing excellent service every time I need help.
Godson
I’ve had a great experience so far. The application process was smooth and the apartment looks nice from what I have seen. Looking forward to moving in
Esthela
Didn’t get to walk through an apartment before moving in, so I was a bit scared on what to expect just seeing pictures of my unit. Moved in without a hitch! And loved the layout of the apartment and that I got all hardwood flooring. Angie was very helpful before and during the move in :)