Toscana Apartments

Noisy people outside during late night hours. gym/workout area really needs help (ac, tv,). Excellent maintenance staff - very helpfully and courteous.
Great location, peaceful and place to live. Friendly staff. The maintenance requests sometimes take a little bit longer than you would like, but good overall.
Great place to live, safe and accommodating. Only small complaint is the dog park has weird surface that gets stuck on the ball and the dog ends up eating the wood stuff. Also emails and inquiries are sometimes forgotten about and you have to ask repeatedly.
I am enjoying living in Toscana Apartments. They are my first experience in apartment living and so far GREAT. Anytime, i have a maintenance problem, they fix it in a very timely manner. The Complex is quiet and very well kept up.
I've lived here for five years. The staff is nice, the apartments are beautiful, and the residents ate friendly! Not to mention it has the best pool you'll find. :)
My husband and I moved to Toscana over 2 years ago and the community has steadily improved its amenities. We recently added a dog to our family and with the new Dog Park, I give that 10 stars! Way to go management! Thank you so much.
I love living here. Best apartment home because it's clean, the neighborhood is friendly and it's near everything! I really have nothing negative about my experience here, this place makes me love my Austin home even more.
My favorite community to live in! Always happy and satisfied with services and perks. Favorite gym and pool. Maintenance is always swift and dependable. Management and team are informative and responsive. I will probably never leave lol
Very happy that a dog park was added. We still have a problem with someone feeding stray cats in the area. And the complex has been much cleaner since certain people moved out.
I'm a little confused on how to earn points and where to find the answer. I'm also afraid of receiving a mess full of junk emails. After a while, perhaps I can change my rating.