Noisy people outside during late night hours. gym/workout area really needs help (ac, tv,). Excellent maintenance staff - very helpfully and courteous.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great location, peaceful and place to live. Friendly staff. The maintenance requests sometimes take a little bit longer than you would like, but good overall.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great place to live, safe and accommodating. Only small complaint is the dog park has weird surface that gets stuck on the ball and the dog ends up eating the wood stuff. Also emails and inquiries are sometimes forgotten about and you have to ask repeatedly.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I am enjoying living in Toscana Apartments. They are my first experience in apartment living and so far GREAT. Anytime, i have a maintenance problem, they fix it in a very timely manner. The Complex is quiet and very well kept up.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I've lived here for five years. The staff is nice, the apartments are beautiful, and the residents ate friendly! Not to mention it has the best pool you'll find. :)

Reply from Toscana Apartments

My husband and I moved to Toscana over 2 years ago and the community has steadily improved its amenities. We recently added a dog to our family and with the new Dog Park, I give that 10 stars! Way to go management! Thank you so much.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love living here. Best apartment home because it's clean, the neighborhood is friendly and it's near everything! I really have nothing negative about my experience here, this place makes me love my Austin home even more.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

My favorite community to live in! Always happy and satisfied with services and perks. Favorite gym and pool. Maintenance is always swift and dependable. Management and team are informative and responsive. I will probably never leave lol

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Very happy that a dog park was added. We still have a problem with someone feeding stray cats in the area. And the complex has been much cleaner since certain people moved out.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I'm a little confused on how to earn points and where to find the answer. I'm also afraid of receiving a mess full of junk emails. After a while, perhaps I can change my rating.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toucans offers great prices on great apartments. The staff is very courteous and friendly, and the location of the apartments is the best part.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good maintenance and staff. They respect all the residents and make sure they do their best in satisfying their needs . I love the community function they hold. I would like it if they maintained the kids play area as well.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Grounds are well maintained. High staff turnover 😕. Apartments need to be updated; kitchen cabinets outdated, remove carpet and add wood flooring.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Nice Property close to allot of places , the only big issue is residents tend not to pick up after their dogs , and the amount of stray cats is crazy .

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Been here for more than 5 years and wouldn't live anywhere else. The grounds and amenities are perfect, the addition of the off-leash area is very welcome. All of the staff are super helpful and the maintenance staff are quick to take care of any issues that arise.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I actually love loving here! Great apartments and a really fun environment. The pool and gym area are just a couple of things that keep me bragging about my apartment community. They are always doing something here to, whether it be building something new for the residents (recently put in a reallt nice size dog park) or updating the ammenties. I absolutely love it here and will be moving into a 2 bedroom and renewing my lease! 😁

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Really like it here. Has been a pleasant experience in the 6 months I've been here. Staff is pretty friendly, maintenance guys are nice and respectful.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone's amazing here friendly people great , ,clean safe community. When needing something done. Done immediately. Leasing office hours are fantastic.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love it here. My apartment is what keeps me working hard so I can live here for years to come. Maintenance has always been quick and painless and the units are gorgeous!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I like it here but parking not so much coming home at night and having to park too far is not safe, maybe assigned spaces are in order and pet owners not picking up after them. Hopefully management can figure it out.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good place to live close to place I like to shop and eat at. Maintence is quick to fix any problems you have. When the a/c unit went out late at night our 24hr maintence team came within 30 mins to fix the problem.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Awesome maintenance staff, great property manager. Nice and quiet. Beautiful unit. Plenty of area to grill. New dog park area. Friendly community and neighbors

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone is super friendly, the grounds are clean and safe, and all our concerns get handled quickly!! They seem to genuinely care about you here!!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good place to start off if your looking for apt in Austin, TX. Apt complex is zoned to Live Oak Elementary, Deer Park Middle and McNeil High if you have kids.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love it here. Even though our neighbors are a but noisy, I still have enjoyed my time here. U wouldn't mind seeing monthly reminders to change air filters.