Literally the worst lately... AC was broken for months with no repair then when we finally get maintenance they attempt to feed us some random excuse until we fought hard enough to get the supervisor who determined we needed a new ac unit. That’s just the half of it, recvd no credit for the fact that our electric bill was outrageous due to the broken ac. We also get charged a fee for something we should not have been penalized for and when we try to call the office they never answer or return calls when a voicemail is left. It’s absurd.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I moved 1 month ago. I like here. There are many trees and very clean surroundings. Management are very kind also. There are lots of restaurants , grocery and shopping center.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not too happy with parking by my building. Two cars have not moved in over a month - not sure if they are broken or the family that got new cars just decided to let their old car sit. Also, not happy with neighbors below yelling at my girlfriend regarding one of my dog.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The apartment itself is good layout. Surroundings are calm and quiet. Cons: Swimming pool always has air pollution where people are smoking. I have been there 2 times and both the times couples were involved in indecent display of affection. Definitely not a family place.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Grounds are well maintained. High staff turnover 😕. Apartments need to be updated; kitchen cabinets outdated, remove carpet and add wood flooring.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

While my wife and I initially chose Toscana Apartment Homes due to the price and location, both being great for where we were in life last year, we’re becoming quite unhappy with things as of late. The maintenance team is great, and gets things done rather quickly, but seem to ignore anything written in the notes of the work orders. This has happened multiple times and has resulted in my wife, who works overnights, dealing with getting only an hour or two of sleep for the days the maintenance team were doing work. The grounds are great. Nothing bad to report here, other than the occasional dog owner not properly disposing of their dog’s poop. The thing that really gets me though, is the fact that when we got the notice to renew our lease, the price went up astronomically. For the first year, we were paying about $1350 every month after water and whatever fees were added for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. Pretty reasonable, all things considered. The lease renewal was offered at a MINIMUM of nearly $1500 for the ‘early bird’ offer (renewing before a set date) and nearly $1600 otherwise. If we dared choose a shorter lease, the price went up to $2000. All of that is before the included water bill and other fees. We of course went for another year at the early bird rate, but will be looking for another place to live shortly before the lease is up. Nothing has gotten worse living here for a year, but nothing has gotten better, either. Certainly not worth the extra money we’ll be paying come October. So just be aware that your price WILL go up by a not-insignificant margin after your initial lease is up.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone's amazing here friendly people great , ,clean safe community. When needing something done. Done immediately. Leasing office hours are fantastic.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Noisy people outside during late night hours. gym/workout area really needs help (ac, tv,). Excellent maintenance staff - very helpfully and courteous.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Parking is always a problem. Too many unused covered spaces that are expensive to pay for considering it is only a partial cover for uour car. Garage is also expensive for what it is, thrn attached to more expensive apartments. The uncovered spaces are far a walk for me and when I drive up and down South Austin, the last thing I want to do is have to try to find a close parking spot and the walk.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We have lived here for almost 4 years and have been Happy with our apartment home. But the quality of residents has been questionable in the past few months.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I like the property and the office staff is very helpful but I'm a little upset because we been having problems with roaches. They came and sprayed but we are still having a problem.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I haven't moved in yet so it's hard to actually write a review, but if I'm spammed to do so, I'll write a 140 character review to do so and to take the reward points.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great maintenance, mostly friendly office staff, biggest complaint is the dog park and the ground material - kicks up way too much dirt and dust, can't throw ball around because the stuff sticks to the ball which dog swallows when picking up the ball.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

There were some hiccups moving in but management did what they could to try to make things right regarding what we were offered before moving in and what we actually leased. Other than that the rest of our time here has been good.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

There always seems to be something wrong and i have to go to the office but the aprtments are great by location and people. Love the pool also

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We have loved staying at Toscana. The location is great, the maintenance team is good, the community, their services and management is good. I took away one star for all the renovation they keep doing causing a lot of inconvenience and another half away, the management could have treated us better for being such long time residents. The pet owners need to pick up after themselves and the gym has a lot of equipment missing, damaged or not functional. The community events are fun. So enjoy your stay while you are here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The maintenance staff here are great. New office management is kind of rude. People don’t pick up their dog poop, I’m pretty sure our walls have mold growing in them after a neighbor flooded the building last year and our door frames and floor molding are swollen from the water. A neighbor walks her little yappy dogs around our windows early in the morning. Our neighbor above us is heavy footed. The apartment lay out is spacious yet cozy and parking is plenty. The grounds (aside from the poop) is kept clean and trim.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Had issues with some bugs but it was taken care of quickly so that’s great!! Living here has been pretty great all around! Your 140 character minimum stinks tho.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

My husband and I moved to Toscana over 2 years ago and the community has steadily improved its amenities. We recently added a dog to our family and with the new Dog Park, I give that 10 stars! Way to go management! Thank you so much.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I really enjoy my stay here at Toscana. It is a nice quite apartment community with a verity of things to do nearby either in walking distance or within a very short drive.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It has been quiet and comfortable. Although there has been multiple issues of charging me late fees when I pay my lease on time, the office is very efficient with researching and resolving matters. Ms. Shelley has been most helpful and very resourceful to resolving any issues I may have.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Maintenance is quick and attentive. Shelly really goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. Only complaint is residents not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Overall I like it here. The maintenance team is great. improvement needs to be made in the courtyard area in the back apartments. No nice plants or flowers. Too many rocks and hidden tree roots in walking area.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The larger 2 bedroom apartment is so lovely though it could use updated appliances. Neighbors are noisy. Work in progress but overall happy here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Staff is helpful and prompt to address any questions or concerns. Our apartment was upgraded right before our move, so the interior is awesome! Only cons would be lack of recycling and parking. If you have a garage, you're lucky. If not, some nights you may have to park half a football field away from your apartment.