Toscana Apartments

Literally the worst lately... AC was broken for months with no repair then when we finally get maintenance they attempt to feed us some random excuse until we fought hard enough to get the supervisor who determined we needed a new ac unit. That’s just the half of it, recvd no credit for the fact that our electric bill was outrageous due to the broken ac. We also get charged a fee for something we should not have been penalized for and when we try to call the office they never answer or return calls when a voicemail is left. It’s absurd.
I moved 1 month ago. I like here. There are many trees and very clean surroundings. Management are very kind also. There are lots of restaurants , grocery and shopping center.
It’s been a rough experience all around. Cannot wait until our lease is up and we are out of this awful place. The leasing office should not ask me to call then because one they never answer or they never call you back. They do nothing to help and do not care one bit. I would not recommend Toscana Apartments to anyone.
Not too happy with parking by my building. Two cars have not moved in over a month - not sure if they are broken or the family that got new cars just decided to let their old car sit. Also, not happy with neighbors below yelling at my girlfriend regarding one of my dog.
The apartment itself is good layout. Surroundings are calm and quiet. Cons: Swimming pool always has air pollution where people are smoking. I have been there 2 times and both the times couples were involved in indecent display of affection. Definitely not a family place.
Was never told about construction and it’s very frustrating to be woken up to noise of constant construction . Otherwise the staff is great and I love the location
I mean... it could be worse 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s making me use 140 characters soooo.... The “renovations” are nothin but trouble. Got a nail or screw in my tire so that’s fun. Don’t try and get one of them new units as an existing tenant. Finna cost you a load of funds. That is all.
Everything is under construction at the same time - no workout or business area available. The 5’4” shorty received the mailbox in the top row. No notification of mail left in office. Recycle bins usually full. Little to no welcome information on apartment or area.
Grounds are well maintained. High staff turnover 😕. Apartments need to be updated; kitchen cabinets outdated, remove carpet and add wood flooring.
There were some hiccups moving in but management did what they could to try to make things right regarding what we were offered before moving in and what we actually leased. Other than that the rest of our time here has been good.