I really like my apartment. It is cozy and has a great view of the city. The bugs are kind of annoying, but you guys have sent out emails and posted on our doors about pest control.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Its pretty good. No complaints at all really, I am enjoying my stay. The hall sometimes has a smell but thats due to the residents and their pets. The bugs are getting better but the clean was long over du.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Some of the things in my apartment was not done by the time i moved in an now 3 weeks later those same ploblems are still there giving problems.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I love the view it’s unbelievable , nice location walk distance to Vcu Nice leasing office helped me with my questions and leasing even though i’m int Student

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Everything's good about living in towers on Franklin except the insect situation. Recently they came and sprayed the apartments so that's good.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great views and nice staff. Fantastic location if you go to VCU. Fitness area, and cyber cafe are nice. Pet friendly and lots of activities for students.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

theres a lot of bugs and the water in my bathroom is too hot but other than that its a pretty good place the people are nice and the view is pretty

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I have good experience in the towers on franklin community, but there are so many aspects to improve like the fitness room should be fully decorated.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great management response to problems. however elevator maintenance continues to be a huge issue as they are always non operational and easily malfunction

Reply from Towers on Franklin

There's a good ambience in the Towers on Franklin, the gym area is just what you need. Overall if there could be more security and perhaps cameras, everything else would fall in place!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Not bad, but maintenance requests take forever to get done. The parking lot in the back is really dirty. The doors to the building are never locked. Our mailbox is broken and does not close.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I think this building is woderful place to live in and I am also thinking that everyone live here or will live here will agree with me that this building is the appropriate place to live.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The location of this apartment is very good. It is very convenient to go to both campuses of VCU. There are also grocery and supermarket stores nearby.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great experience, i love my the towers it’s great place too live everything included and we have a great staff, the parking. Is amazing it’s under ground

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Perfect for a student. Only downfall is the bugs and cleanliness of the apartment itself. The proximity to VCU is outstanding. Access to shuttle and bus services are also amazing.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Very nice residents and clean environment. Stuff is also extremely helpful. My bank had a mix up with my rent check (close to a month late). The apartment dropped all fees and were extremely understanding.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

This is a nice apartment building. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The small events that happen are really cool too! Definitely the most involved living experience I’ve ever had.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

There are some flaws but nothing one can't handle and love that all utilities are included then the guy in the office is really nice he generally makes sure everything is taken care of remembers my name and treats me like family . Thank you Mr. Brown and team for making my experience feel safe private and comfortable that I can come too you guys with anything .

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The experience so far at this building has been good. I've been living here for a month and it's not bad at all. Before I moved in, I read all the reviews but it's not as bad as the reviews.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The apartment itself is nice, but there is bug and noise problem. The noise especially at late hours is too high. The amenities are nice, but the pool on the roof needs to be rebuilt.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Nice place love the view, needs a little attention. Like the gym and syber cafe. Smells like old laundry in the halls. It's an old building. Rent is a bit high for what's offered.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Very good but had problems with the stove and pests . Other than that very friendly environment and I enjoy living there . It's affordable and reasonable

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Leasing agents have been very helpful and flexible. Occasionally hard to get in touch with, especially maintenance, but the maintenance guys themselves are great. Lots of water cutoffs though.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Maintenance scheduling needs some work, but the location is pretty good and utilities are helpful for long nights of studying and production work.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

When first touring for apartments, the Towers was far more organized that other places I had examined. The price was decent considering its close proximity to downtown and the local college. However, upon moving in, I found a great many things to be unsettling. There was a serious cockroach infestation and by legal standards, the kitchen alone made the apartment unlivable. The gas had yet to be connected to the stove, management waited until move-in day to announce the residents in the west building would not be provided a microwave, the AC gradually lost its function until it outright quit, the garbage disposal didn't work, and both sinks in the kitchen and bathroom were so clogged that they wouldn't drain at all. Only when my roommate and I visited the office multiple times in one day did anything get fixed, but there were many small things that we had to take care of ourselves - and those kinds of expenses build up. That said, despite the urgency, management always remains very professional. (My roommate and I still await a visit from pest control, two weeks later.)