I really like the community and it’s very clean and nice. I like how it’s a safe place to be and the beautiful hotel across the street. And the 7/11

Reply from Towers on Franklin

My expierence has been good at towers on Franklin. It's a really nice place and an amazing neighborhood. Only thing I would say is that I wish it was more clean and the elevators worked.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

There is no parking unless you pay for it, the bathroom has no place to put towels or washcloths, the kitchen has no counter pace and the apartment is roach invested. I hate it.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I really enjoy the building thus far. I love the location and layout of my actual apartment. I do with that I could have cheaper laundry but that is manageable.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

It was an okay experience overall. There are several complaints but since I was there only for one semester, I was able to deal with it. I would recommend the east building.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I’ve only lived here for 2 months but it’s definitely been the best living experience I’ve had so far. My studio is the perfect size and feels really homey!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

i love living here, the location is amazing, the staff is so nice and helpful, and the price is good. i just wish it was more clean and that things worked properly without having to put in a lot of maintenance requests

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The office staff are always helpful and get the job done but my only concern is the weed smell in my hall and the pests that roam around the apartment

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Every place has its good and bad qualities It’s really your choice to stay or move on. Management has made progress so far. Some of the tenants that complain are basically the reason problems exist but that’s another story.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Overall a pretty good place to stay. Walking distance to VCU and many other places. Could use some renovations/repairs in my bathroom and kitchen but it's nothing too bad.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The place is very good to live and also to sleep because it is not that much expensive and the staffs on the office are very helpful. I hope all of my friends to live their.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Staff was okay since I moved in towers on Franklin I been looking for someone to take over my lease . It’s an okay spot for anyone going to Vcu but it could definitely use some renovation

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I just renewed my lease with a great concession!! Hopefully they will set up the new gym upstairs soon and then it can be all perfect! Thank you TOF.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

College kids kinda suck but the property does it’s best to meet residents needs and complaints. Just renewed my lease for next year. Looking forwards to the new renovations.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Not bad. Decent price, nice layout. Some bugs, way too many maintenance issues. Wish they had recycling. Office staff is nice and I love that utilities are included

Reply from Towers on Franklin

A bit of a bug (roach problem), but still good. I think the staff working in the office downstairs are really nice and helpful. The hallways and public spaces are generally clean

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I really like my apartment. It is cozy and has a great view of the city. The bugs are kind of annoying, but you guys have sent out emails and posted on our doors about pest control.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Its pretty good. No complaints at all really, I am enjoying my stay. The hall sometimes has a smell but thats due to the residents and their pets. The bugs are getting better but the clean was long over du.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Some of the things in my apartment was not done by the time i moved in an now 3 weeks later those same ploblems are still there giving problems.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I love the view it’s unbelievable , nice location walk distance to Vcu Nice leasing office helped me with my questions and leasing even though i’m int Student

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Everything's good about living in towers on Franklin except the insect situation. Recently they came and sprayed the apartments so that's good.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great views and nice staff. Fantastic location if you go to VCU. Fitness area, and cyber cafe are nice. Pet friendly and lots of activities for students.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

theres a lot of bugs and the water in my bathroom is too hot but other than that its a pretty good place the people are nice and the view is pretty

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I have good experience in the towers on franklin community, but there are so many aspects to improve like the fitness room should be fully decorated.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great management response to problems. however elevator maintenance continues to be a huge issue as they are always non operational and easily malfunction