I came and toured during a time of renovations, so there was a bit of a mess in the hallways and in the clubhouse areas. I will say that they seem as if they have great potential once they have been completed. The staff has been incredibly helpful and informative, and the property manager was incredibly helpful during the leasing process. I have not had to deal with maintenance yet, but I will do a review if any issues occur. I previously lived in another apartment complex for 2 years where you would not hear any responses for up to 3 months on service requests, so I know that it can be a pain, but I noticed that if you go to the office and speak to someone for help they will help resolve the problem. I have come to realize that if you are respectful to the staff they will be more than happy to help as much as possible. I also wanted to mention that I love the size of my apartment and my balcony. The only complaint that I could think of is that the cleanliness could be a bit better but it's about average for apartments mostly for students espcially in the city

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Management has been okay with addressing our concerns but the main issues are the inconsiderate and trifling tenants. Hopefully things will get better.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

very organized and great, reasonable prices. allows various opportunities to win gift cards, rewards, etc. i also believe it's a great community.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

My only complaint is the amenities are still not fixed from the leak in April. Besides that the staff is great and always friendly! The maintenance crew always responds promptly.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is perfect for a high walk score and dining. Noise in the hallway is extremely unpleasant. We've made numerous noise complaints with the office, yet nothing has been done. Trash is continually left in hallways. The pool has never been open for the past 2 years of living at TOF, and the gym hasn't been open in months, due to a lack of attention to ground floor water damage.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I haven't been here too long but so far so good. Only thing is some of the residents aren't too conciderate. They'll leave trash for the office to pick up. #Rude

Reply from Towers on Franklin

So far so good. The staff has been knowledgeable and very friendly. I came in to tour during a time of renovations, but I see great potential after they have been completed. The apartment size and balcony are great and I love that the cost of rent covers all utilities.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Had to do a lot of fixing up the day I moved in. The carpet was not properly installed and was coming up from the walls. I had to tuck them in myself.Garbage disposal keeps breaking. Front door is almost impossible to open at times. Smells like a cheap hotel in the hallways and the elevators always have trash and a pissy smell. Starting to regret moving here

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The services are good. The apartment worthes its price. If the are problems to fix, the workers will come as soon as possible and most problems can be solved properly.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good staff and good community, great amenities (although they have been closed most of the time I've lived here so I never got to use them).

Reply from Towers on Franklin

At first, there was a lot of negativity at the Towers and it wasn't a great place to live, but now, with the new management & staff, it's become a lot more comfortable and pleasurable living experience.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The apartment is very nice and any issues we have had with the room has been taken care of within a few days. The other residents are pretty respectful and friendly, as is the leasing office. There has been some mixups due to miscommunications between staff, but they have worked with us (in a very friendly manner) to get it fixed in order to get what we want/need. The location isn't far from campus and seems very secure so far.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The community is decent, but some of the front staff seems very inconvenienced whenever we ask them questions and such. Also, they contradict themselves in their policies quite a lot.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good location for vcu and mcv hospital but have big problems the cockroach inside apartment can not be eliminated Cracks can not be eliminated every day kill more and without benefit

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good location from vcu but we have a big problem with cockroach for four years in the 311 west building. there is no benefit from processing

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The location of this building is very convenient and safe. Additionally, the views once you go above about the tenth floor are unparalleled as far as Richmond apartments go, especially in the Monroe Ward. Maintenance is an issue for a lot of the residents, but the building itself is just old, so expect some random issues here and there. But whatever the case, the STAFF IS AMAZING. Always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The towers have come a long way in almost 2 years, since I've moved in. There's still a lot of room for improvement, but the staff is great and always takes care of us. The building is in a great location, but not ideal for families or anyone looking for a quiet lifestyle, as the majority of the building consists of college kids who are loud and careless, but for a single young adult and/or student, it's good choice.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I really like the substaincal living environment for college students. Having amenities included in the rent makes it even better. I enjoy my living space at the Towers on Franklin

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Long time here but the maintenance here is getting worse. Not enjoying my stay here anymore and therefore will haveto move soon. I hope things get better

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great complex. All of the employees at the front desk, no matter who is working, have given me a great experience. They are always kind, generous and want to help.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Pretty quick to respond with maintenance. West towers needs a little more love - lots of things broken and needs fixing. But overall, not bad!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

It's been ok. Lots of trouble at first, but the building manager seems to have stepped up and is taking care of things. Let's see how it goes from here.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

definitely had agreat experience here maintenance staff is prompt the location is good and the front office is always helpful all good time

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good apartment it's closed from vcu and safety I lived here 4 years with family but have problems inside building just a Cockroaches

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Generally, the service is nice. But I didn't get partial refund for parking fee when I cancel parking service in the beginning of this month.