The services are good. The apartment worthes its price. If the are problems to fix, the workers will come as soon as possible and most problems can be solved properly.

Good staff and good community, great amenities (although they have been closed most of the time I've lived here so I never got to use them).

At first, there was a lot of negativity at the Towers and it wasn't a great place to live, but now, with the new management & staff, it's become a lot more comfortable and pleasurable living experience.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The apartment is very nice and any issues we have had with the room has been taken care of within a few days. The other residents are pretty respectful and friendly, as is the leasing office. There has been some mixups due to miscommunications between staff, but they have worked with us (in a very friendly manner) to get it fixed in order to get what we want/need. The location isn't far from campus and seems very secure so far.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The community is decent, but some of the front staff seems very inconvenienced whenever we ask them questions and such. Also, they contradict themselves in their policies quite a lot.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good location for vcu and mcv hospital but have big problems the cockroach inside apartment can not be eliminated Cracks can not be eliminated every day kill more and without benefit

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good location from vcu but we have a big problem with cockroach for four years in the 311 west building. there is no benefit from processing

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The location of this building is very convenient and safe. Additionally, the views once you go above about the tenth floor are unparalleled as far as Richmond apartments go, especially in the Monroe Ward. Maintenance is an issue for a lot of the residents, but the building itself is just old, so expect some random issues here and there. But whatever the case, the STAFF IS AMAZING. Always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The towers have come a long way in almost 2 years, since I've moved in. There's still a lot of room for improvement, but the staff is great and always takes care of us. The building is in a great location, but not ideal for families or anyone looking for a quiet lifestyle, as the majority of the building consists of college kids who are loud and careless, but for a single young adult and/or student, it's good choice.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

I really like the substaincal living environment for college students. Having amenities included in the rent makes it even better. I enjoy my living space at the Towers on Franklin

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Long time here but the maintenance here is getting worse. Not enjoying my stay here anymore and therefore will haveto move soon. I hope things get better

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Great complex. All of the employees at the front desk, no matter who is working, have given me a great experience. They are always kind, generous and want to help.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Pretty quick to respond with maintenance. West towers needs a little more love - lots of things broken and needs fixing. But overall, not bad!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

It's been ok. Lots of trouble at first, but the building manager seems to have stepped up and is taking care of things. Let's see how it goes from here.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

definitely had agreat experience here maintenance staff is prompt the location is good and the front office is always helpful all good time

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Good apartment it's closed from vcu and safety I lived here 4 years with family but have problems inside building just a Cockroaches

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Generally, the service is nice. But I didn't get partial refund for parking fee when I cancel parking service in the beginning of this month.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The pest control service works well recently. The roaches become less and less. Hope they can keep working like this time and keep coming every month.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

This is an awesome way to keep the residential community of the building engaged with the management and keep renewal interest high. It's a great addition I'm glad you guys adopted this program!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

overall the towers is a great place to live. the staff are very friendly and energetic. as far as my apartment.... there could be some improvements. love this place though.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

My experience started off rocky with the issues with roaches, parties being thrown in my building, having to complain several times about things that needed to be fixed. However things are turning around and improving!!

Doing good need to keep up maintnence my washer is still broken and leaking and my sink water wont turn to cold other than that it been perfecr

Reply from Towers on Franklin

For the past 2 weeks it has been mostly good, The amenities are incredible (especially the cyber cafe) although the maintenance is slow.....

Reply from Towers on Franklin

It's definitely a good space to live in. Maintenance service request could be better since I submitted one and still have not been contacted or had the issue fixed. Could be better up kept before residents move in. There are still areas of my apartment that are broken or need to be maintenance'd.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

i love it here the staff is always smiling. The building is always finding ways to make it better home. When you first move in they make you really feel at home