Overall the experience was good but the cockroach problem was the biggest issue. The front desk staff were always helpful and addressed issues when I needed help

It is a fun place to live with lots of cool people. There are a lot of issues internally with the building because it such a old building and sometimes can be unsafe

Look, it ain't perfect. The water, electricity, and garbage being included in the rent is nice, and it is conveniently located near campus. That said, there are things that can be improved.

This community is very close to VCU, school bus station, bus stations, Kroger. And there are many restaurants around. It’s very convenient to live here.

The staff is very friendly, and there are resident events once or twice a week most weeks. There is an ongoing problem with cockroaches though.

So far OK. No hassle. We look forward to getting to know people in the building. We look forward to using the pool on the roof. I hope no one gets crazy enough to walk the ledge.

Staff is friendly and responds to inquiries and complaints promptly. We have a few maintenance issues in our apartment that we are waiting to be fixed, but we’re pleased that maintenance has been contacted already. Can’t wait for the Internet cafe and pool to be open!

friendly staff. immediate responses. some people say that from the outside it’s an eyesore but in all actuality this place is actually really nice for the price.

I am pleased with the size of my apartment and feel like this will be a great situation for me as I finish my schooling at VCU this year. There are a couple of issues with the apartment but I have faith that they will be taken care of in a timely manner.

Th room is a great size for a good price. However, when we moved in we found that the space didn’t seem ready for us. Also a minor bug issue

It's an amazing neighborhood and love the location. One thing I dnt like is the pest situation. It has gotten worse over time no matter what they do.

I love this apartment, i have a one bedroom but the rent is way too high. The view and location is amazing and the staff are absolutely marvelous

As of this year, the apartments are undergoing renovations and fix-ups that will create a higher standard of living. It is a slow and messy process that is necessary, though as soon as the current projects are completed, it is expected that the next projects will bolster and beautify the current grounds, perhaps through a renovation of the first level, entrance, and security.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

in general, it is ok, but sometimes a lot of facilitates are not working properly. For instance, it takes at least three months to get all elevators in the east building to work.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

For the past 6 months it’s been great living at the towers on Franklin I really learned a lot for it to be my first apartment . All the staff is always friendly and willing to help

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Since moving into a bigger apartment, it has been okay. Maintenance has been on top of things so far. Only downside is not being able to fully use the balcony because of flooding issues. We’re quite content since the transfer though.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Pretty decent apartment complex, I have had a decent experience so far. They have made a few improvements since I've moved in and it has made my experience better.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The Towers on Franklin does an excellent job communicating with its remnants on all matter if life at the complex. They also provide many opportunities of adding value to the resident experience

Reply from Towers on Franklin

This is a great place to live. It is in the heart of downtown. Close to shopping and nightlife. They have a gym at the East and West building.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

There a few things wrong with my apartment, but I still love it. It is nothing that can’t be fixed. The leasing office is easy to deal with. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

This app is so awesome!! I just logged in to get started and boom I had points that easy!! I look forward to learning rewards towards the Amazon app. Amazon is an app I use alot and love.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Overall experience good! Elevators are never working. Laundry is expensive. View is beautiful. Staff is wonderful!! I have been having problems with the appliances.

Reply from Towers on Franklin

The people who work here are great. The living conditions are awesome, and i’m right where i want to be. However, certain pests have been present since i arrived, and service to rooms isn’t exactly lightning fast

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Nice place, good amenities, but extremely overpriced. I think if it could be somewhat cheaper or covered the internet as well, it would be golden!

Reply from Towers on Franklin

Lobby is always nice and clean, maintenance is polite and response time is adequate. Apartments are good size the only con would be the high amount of cockroach that are everywhere in the building including cafe and and gym.