Towerview at Ballantyne

4.8

4.8

Bernard
We used the seating area at the pool and the grill station. Our friends had a great time and Monika whipped up some great food. The bottle of Chandon Champagne was not a bad addition either.
Shaun
Start to finish, this is by far the most welcoming staff and neighbors I've ever experienced up and down the east coast. The location is super convenient for ANYTHING you want to do and not being on a main road is great. There is tons of room for dogs to run, trails, Ballantyne's backyard, etc. The amenities here are top notch, it's like living in a resort. I'm considering to resort to being a shut-in lol.
Julian
Great amenities. Keep up the cleanliness, too. Maybe a bit more oversight would be good though (saw in the gym, when there, a small kid running around in the gym without parents close by, seemed a bit dangerous, for example).
Kyle
Everything has been exceptional. The great folks who work here are, well, great. I mean really super. Our unit is stunning. And the view! Holy cow, the view is great. My family and I have truly been having a blast. Coffee in the morning, hit the gym, some time spent at the pool in the afternoon, and then some time in the evening enjoying the beautiful common space.
Karen
Everyone who works at Tower view is super committed to the residents and that commitment and hard work is appreciated. It was a little bumpy while the building was getting finished but it looks great now.
Shanetta
I love the view of my apartment. Watching the sunset is absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have found another home compared to what I have now. God has definitely bestowed HIS blessings upon our building. The staff is absolutely amazing as well.
Robbie
Great experience so far living here! The building has a lot to offer and the area is great with restaurants close by. Maintenance guys are very friendly and fix things fast.
Nicholas
The Apartments are very spacious and well worth the price in terms of quality. The community is quiet and friendly and the amenities are unbeatable and they are not even all open yet. Excited to call towerview ballantyne my new home.
Nancy
Towerview Ballantyne is an amazing place to live. I recently relocated to Charlotte and the entire team here has helped to make this transition very easy for me. Marissa, Jenna and Mary along with the entire team are second to none!!! I literally feel like I am living at a resort here.
Verified Resident
Excellent! Amazing team and great amenities and customer service. Well maintained, luxury and community oriented living. Will recommend without any doubt.