Beautiful, spacious apartments with great upgrades to the units and amenities. I would have given 5 stars but unfortunately, neighbors can be heard distinctly between units, even when cabinet doors are simply open or closed or they run their washing machine. If someone plays music, you can hear every word.

I really like the apartment. It’s the right size for me, and has features I desire, like the washer and dryer in the unit and the garbage disposal. The buildings and grounds are well maintained and attractive. While I haven’t had any issues with repairs in my unit, I am concerned that things in the public areas go unfixed for months on end: The gates always seem to be open, the grills haven’t been working for nearly 6 months, and the fitness center is poorly maintained.

This is a great apartment community to live in. It is quiet, clean, and well-maintained. The office staff are nice and very helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond to work requests. Would be 5 stars if there was an electric car charging station - the only other thing I need!

I needed to relocate quickly and found this wonderful place. There was current availability. I was able to view a show apartment, sign a lease, and get the keys pretty quick. The staff was nice and helpful throughout the entire experience.

So far so good! My wife and I are looking forward to moving into Town Center at Lakeside Village next week. Taylor has been very accommodating and welcoming.

We still have not moved in yet but the process has been easy and from checking the apartment on the tour and all the amenities, we are really excited to move here

Town center is a great community to live than I like the grounds and community pool area the leasing staff was fabulous to work with it was a great experience I would recommend town center to anyone I know

The apartments are very nice and in a great location. There is a lot of storage and space inside the apartments. However I only give this place 4 stars because the pool is not heated and the gates are often left open or broken. Overall I would still recommend staying here.

This is the classiest apartment home that I have ever been in.. Before Graham and I moved here I felt so out of place, but this community has welcomed us with open arms and we have found a new home. Thanks.

Beautiful communal facilities and great access to local businesses. We love our new apartment and are overly excited to spend at least the next fifteen months of our lives together here.

love it so far love the space we have, the kitchen I love its the perfect size for our little family and the bathroom I love it, I love the mirrors.

I absolutely love living here. Everything is well maintained and beautiful. We just moved in and already love it! There’s a beautiful pool and gym as well.

The community is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but a couple improvements are necessary. The workout area is dated with only 2 treadmills, in which one has been broken for over a month. When emailing the leading office, almost never get a reply. The walls are thin, if you have loud neighbors, good luck, especially if they are above you! All in all for the money you are paying to rent here, it's because of convenience to the lakeside village and Polk pkwy.

It's a very convenient location, plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the area. Some noisy neighbors that don't seem to care about other residents. Parents who don't supervise their "careless" children. The kids like to play in between cars, and the parents don't correct them. Garages that could be used for residents' vehicles are instead being used for appliance storage by management/maintenance. Weve been on the waiting list for over a year

We don't move in until May, but the leasing agent we worked with was very helpful and made the choice in moving from Ohio to florida much easier :)

We have lived in Lakeside for almost two years now and really love the convenience of the location. Not to mention how nice the complex is! This has been a great home for us

Great neighborhood that is close to shopping and good restaurants. The pool area is a nice perk. For the most part, the community is quiet. Maintenance staff is quick to respond and are friendly.

It's been awesome living here. Repairs are always done quickly and very clean. Front service desk is also really nice and accommodating. Great living space.

I am just moving in today. I am looking forward to my new home andxthe many things it had to offer. I am in a downstairs unit because I love the wood floors throughout Taylor has been great!

So far so good! I mean, it’s apartment life! (I think thats about 140 characters and it’s not spam, but I’m guessing they might tag it as spam.)

Your team has been great. They respond on a timely manner, and have been just fantastic. We have enjoyed all aspects of our move in experience to this community.

Applying process has been seamless and communication has been extremely effective. We're looking forward to moving in! The property is stunning!

I really enjoy the community and think everything is perfect. Everything is clean and neat which makes me feel good about living there. I feel safe because it is also gated.

I love all the space we have, the pool is great, the outside has a beautiful view, love how everyone is so nice at the office, and love how we don't have to take out our own garbage.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Experience has been good! Only complaint I have so far is that people do not properly use the trash compactor and trash ends up being put on sidewalk or walkway to the trash compactor.