Town Center at Lakeside Village

4.5

4.5

During an incredibly difficult time, the staff here was able to help me find a home. I'm so grateful for the thoughtfulness of everyone I've talked to and I love it here!
Jennifer in the office is extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you for all your help Jennifer. We look forward to getting to know the neighborhood.
The move in process was so easy! I am very busy & was able to fill everything out via email. Had one minor issue and Jen fixed it completely with such ease! I am so excited for my new chapter here!
We have been here for 3 months now. Our experience has been nothing but good! Any maintenance problems we have had were taken care of the very same day! The staff have been friendly and accommodating. Thank you to all of them !
The residents and staff are very nice. Love the proximity to the outdoor mall and the downtown area. The gated community is a plus for me.
There are nice perks, but I haven’t been in love with everything. I haven’t had the greatest experience with the staff, but they aren’t all bad. Also, I feel like there are a lot of extra fees tacked on to the base rent.
Great apartment and staff! No complaints when it comes to these apartments. Maintenance is prompt as well. Great amenities (I.e. the pool and gym).
Overall, I have loved living at Town Center at Lakeside Village! Great location with plenty of shopping and restaurants in walking distance. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is quick to respond. Amenities and grounds are very well kept. The only complaint I would have is in regards to noise if you live on a first or second floor unit. You can hear all walking/movements from anyone living above you.
It has been a wonderful experience! I feel safe and always at home! I really enjoy living here. The staff is also extremely helpful and friendly!
We just moved in and so far it's been an experience, look foward to what more is to come,, The neighborhood is beautiful the people that we have encountered have been friendly can't wait for our family and friends to visit they'll never want to go back home. Wish the pool was open a little later I get home in the evening from work 😥 the food in this area so far has been delightful can't wait to try all of the places... My mom is so happy the fact she can just walk and get out and everything is right there is a Blessing