Just moved in. Premises are very nice. Quiet community, safe and secure. Great pool/common area and very friendly office staff. Grounds are beautiful, and location is perfect.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

What we love most about living here is the convenience. The shopping center adjacent to the complex has a wide variety of retail shopping, and various types of restaurants.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Such friendly and kind staff! We are so excited to move in on August 1st! Everyone has been so kind to us in the office and we can’t wait to get settled in!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far it has been an awesome experience. Super clean apartments and great amenities. Perfect walking distance to lakeside village. Love it here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The neighborhood is amazing and quiet. The unit was super clean when we moved in and all the appliances work perfectly. I love laying by the pool!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town center at lakeside village isn’t just amazing regarding it’s amenities and units, but they’re extremely welcoming and make sure you will find new friends if you are new in the area, they throw parties as well! It makes me feel part of the family.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We just moved in and so far the experience has been amazing! The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. There’s tons of parking. The amenities are great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So excited to be moving here from Chicago! I love all of the amenities you have to offer, and the stores in front! So ready for this next chapter of our lives.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Everyone was so nice when we came to visit. It made our decision easy. The location is awesome, being that close to so many shops and restaraunts is very convenient for our family

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have enjoyed my time living here. I love the cleanliness and especially the pool. My only problem is that the walls are somewhat thin, but I think that is common with any apartment complex. I would love to stay here but the rent is just too much for me, as a single male.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center at Lakeside is the BEST! I thought I would hate living in an apartment, but this is far from my experience here. The staff is kind and helpful. If there are any home issues, they are taken care of right away. Everyone I have meet has been very friendly. The location is perfect! I hope over to the multiple restaurants to eat or just relax. Many times I have taken advantage of just walking to the theater or another store at Lakeside Village. Even though I jog in the evening, everything is lit up, so I feel safe. It makes my heart happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Loveing resort style living at Town Center...2 minutes from anywhere for living! The management staff are always looking for ways to make the community beautiful, friendly, and efficent!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great location! The staff are very kind, walkable to stores and restaurants. Helpful staff willing and answer any questions you may have. So cute

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Living here has been a very relaxing and rewarding experience. The amenities are unbeatable. It's a very safe place with walking distance to everything around.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have been living at Town Center at Lakeside Village for 8 months now and I am very pleased with the experience so far. Not only is everything accessible but it is a peaceful place to live.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The girl at the desk Christie Taylor is super nice and welcoming! The whole process has been fast , simple, and awesome! The apartments are so clean and the dog park is great for our big boy!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

It has been very good so far. I have no complaints. It’s no loud noise no one stomping or screaming . I can’t wait to try out the poll area and I love that it’s next to a shopping area

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Toured several apartments in Lakeland and this one by far has the best location and amenities. Christie helped us find our new home here and we are so happy!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Taylor was an Angel. My transition was very smooth because of her dedication. My children and I have finally found our home in Florida and we love it .

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place but prices are high compared to what else is around. Maintenance is fast. Convenient to be able to walk to restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I’m so excited to say that moving into Lakeside Village has been great. Christie in the office made this transition extremely wonderful for me. I’m still get moved in however thus far has been great. If this exceptional service and community feel continues I think I’m really going to love my new home!!!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far it’s a great place to stay. I have no complaints. My neighbors are nice. It is quite quiet in my building and that has been pretty great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We do not grant 5 stars because certain areas need more lighting at night, and we can hear the walking and noise from the 2nd floor neighbors (above us).

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy living here because it is quiet and peaceful but if I’m looking for a night out, I can just walk to lakeside and hit the bars as well.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Living here really feels like home!! My family and I love it! We would recommend this community to anyone, anywhere,anytime! We have found a real sense of home, we feel safe, and it’s beautiful! Thank you for everything!