Staff is very friendly and informing, when we arrived we were greeted with nothing but smiling faces. Such a wonderful place to be! Love it!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Very clean and the maintenance team jumped on fixing the dirt dobber problem we had and also killed the wasps that were taking over our patio.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Amazing! Wonderful residence experience so far. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction with accuracy and kindness. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We have been here for almost a year and we just renewed for another one. It's great, every request we put in, gets done almost instantly. And the staff is great as well.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love living in this apartment complex! It's a very clean and vibrant community. Great features such as the gym, and pool. You're also right across from Lakeside Village, which is an outdoor mall; has great shops, a movie theater, and awesome eateries. Also, Publix and Target is across the street!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love it here. Sure like the piece & quiet in here. Neighbors Re really friendly. Staff attends to your needs quickly. Place is always clean.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love it so far... very nice and well taken care of. Staff has been very welcoming and accommodating. I love the dog park for my dog and the many walking places

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Good so far. Everyone has been nice and accommodating. Online lease was easy to fill out and any questions I have had are answered quickly. :)

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I like being able to come home after traveling most of the week and feeling good about where I live. It’s quite, location is great and the staff is very nice

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The apartments are beautiful and the staff is helpful but never intrusive. The people around us have been very understanding. Of our large loud family. Neighbors have come to us with complaints in in a civil friendly fashion. Most importantly everyone minds their own business. The community is dog friendly and have allowed my children to play in the park with the dogs. If you need help you can always count on a neighbor to help. I reccomend this place to anyone2

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great location, very safe and walking distance to a wonderful mall. Apartments are very luxurious and well kept. Tons of amenities and overall great place to live.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I really enjoy living here! It feels like a resort at times with the amenities available for me to access. I only gave 4.5 stars because there are little things like dirty window interiors, but those really don’t bother me too much!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Convenience to shopping, dining, interstate access close to quaint downtown lakeland ..lakeland being a lovely city located between Tampa and Orlando..close to Polk pky , plant city

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far I have very much enjoyed my experience. Pool and other amenities have been well kept. Outside looks clean all the time. The only beef I’ve had so far is that the parking lot lights are bright and come into my room at night more than I wish they would have.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy living here, although the increase in rent is making me starting to look somewhere else. The community is nice, though. Clean, well-kept grounds, good staff and fast maintenance completion. Location could not be better.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The best community i have ever lived in by far! And the staff is superior to any other. They really go the extra mile to make thier tenents feel at home :)

Very smooth move one week ago. My questions were all answered in a timely, courteous manner. I appreciate everyone’s. I had several small issues in the apartment and they were immediately resolved.

It has been pretty horrible. The apartment wasn't ready to move in when our lease started. The carpet had to be replaced. There are cockroaches everywhere and the A/C doesn't really work. Adrian in the front office is is not helpful and he is very rude. Scott and Taylor are great though! They are very helpful and accommodating. We're happy to be living in Lakeland and such a close distance to all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. Can't wait to experience Lakeland to its' fullest!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center is an amazing community. The area offers complete entertainment and the apartment is spacious and storage is premium. The staff is friendly and timely to ensure the quality of the community retains its appearance.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Clean and beautiful apartment complexes with amazing pool and full gym. I love living here and would recommend anyone to move in. Everyone is so friendly too.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great apartment with great amenities. Have had to contact maintenance a lot for repairs, but they always respond quickly and fix the problem. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far, so good. No complaints. Great apartment and the building is pretty quiet. Easy spots for the garage. Front desk people are very helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great community. Only thing missing is a hot tub at the pool and a playground for the children. I have been here six months and love it. Come check us out

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The location is awesome with the proximity to Lakeside Village's shopping and dining venues. The amenities such as the pool, weight room, and garbage pickup from the front door bins are all added incentive to live here.

Community is in a great location in town. I can sometimes hear neighbors talking outside and a neighbor’s dog barking. If something in the apartment stops working, the maintenance staff members respond quickly and thoroughly.