The best community i have ever lived in by far! And the staff is superior to any other. They really go the extra mile to make thier tenents feel at home :)

Very smooth move one week ago. My questions were all answered in a timely, courteous manner. I appreciate everyone’s. I had several small issues in the apartment and they were immediately resolved.

It has been pretty horrible. The apartment wasn't ready to move in when our lease started. The carpet had to be replaced. There are cockroaches everywhere and the A/C doesn't really work. Adrian in the front office is is not helpful and he is very rude. Scott and Taylor are great though! They are very helpful and accommodating. We're happy to be living in Lakeland and such a close distance to all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. Can't wait to experience Lakeland to its' fullest!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center is an amazing community. The area offers complete entertainment and the apartment is spacious and storage is premium. The staff is friendly and timely to ensure the quality of the community retains its appearance.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Clean and beautiful apartment complexes with amazing pool and full gym. I love living here and would recommend anyone to move in. Everyone is so friendly too.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great apartment with great amenities. Have had to contact maintenance a lot for repairs, but they always respond quickly and fix the problem. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far, so good. No complaints. Great apartment and the building is pretty quiet. Easy spots for the garage. Front desk people are very helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great community. Only thing missing is a hot tub at the pool and a playground for the children. I have been here six months and love it. Come check us out

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The location is awesome with the proximity to Lakeside Village's shopping and dining venues. The amenities such as the pool, weight room, and garbage pickup from the front door bins are all added incentive to live here.

Community is in a great location in town. I can sometimes hear neighbors talking outside and a neighbor’s dog barking. If something in the apartment stops working, the maintenance staff members respond quickly and thoroughly.

Living the resort life...everything is within 3 minutes. The management of property is wonderful. Everything has gone smoothly from signing the lease to moving in. The pool, club, and gym provide the needed relaxation and training to make life complete.

Very friendly. Nice to be able to walk to shops and dining. Dog friendly is a plus. Although, It is expensive to live here compared to the other apartments.

Have enjoyed living here over the past year and half. The location is wonderful and close to everything. The pool area is amazing and the staff is friendly.

Upon moving in we had a few issues with the apartment but they were fixed very quickly. The staff has so far been very accommodating. The only negative would be garbage being strewn around the stairs and grounds by other residents not following the valet garbage rules.

Having many issues with the garbage collection service. The managers are trying to fix the situation but it’s been going on for the past month.

I have only lived here for a few weeks so far everything is great I have no complete as of right now I will check back in next month and let you know if there's anything changed

Amazing staff and amazing community. Friendly neighbors. Great location. Complex is nice and spread out. Love the pool area, fitness center, and peaceful area.

It would be good to have children's play area for the community to be family & kids friendly. Also, it would be good idea to have car care area.

We’ve been here 1 week and we are extremely happy with the the whole process. From our original application to move-in, everything has been as smooth as any one doulde hope for. All the current resisidents that we have met, have been very friendly and quick to ask if we needed help moving.

We love living here...we moved from Atlanta and it has been a wonderful experience. We love the atmosphere and our neighbors are really cool and friendly.

I really have enjoyed my first month of living here. The only thing that’s a problem is the gate has been broken since we’ve lived here. Other than that, everything is great.

Really good leasing experience and staff is really nice. Looking forward to the next year of renting. Would have liked to know though the location of my apartment first however.

Very friendly staff! Can’t wait to be all moved in! Adrian was very helpful and so was Taylor on getting things ready very quickly! This will be my home for a very long time!

Wonderful experience here everyone on staff professional and helpful great place to live it is clean safe and over all perfect lllocation mn

Moved in a week ago. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful helping get everything set up. All common areas are kept extremely clean. Pool area is gorgeous and relaxing. Very happy to be living here so far.