It’s nice we just moved in. The upstairs neighbors is noisy, sounds like a elephant is stomping around from dust to dawn. I like the location, there are a lot of shops.

Overall very good experience, I really enjoy how pet friendly the community is. The amenities are all quality and maintained very well. I also really like the amazon delivery room.

Beautiful grounds very well maintained. The staff is easy to work with and very accessible. Love the large closets and the pool! And they have a dog park!

Nice clean and seems quite. The one issue is the pet park doesn’t stay clean very long. We Also had a non resident come in to use the dog park and they didn’t pick up.

I love the community and the staff here at town center very welcoming and polite love how it’s a very convenient area the apartments are very nice clean community

I’ve been living here for about 17 months and I have loved every minute here. The community is clean, inviting, and secure. The amenities are nice and well-kept.

Absolutely love it here. Even though I’ve only been here a short time I can’t say enough about how wonderful it is here. The amenities, location, staff, grounds, I can’t say enough

Love living at town center at lakeside village! It’s clean, quiet and staff is great! The pool area and outside kitchen is phenomenal! All the grounds are neatly kept as well. Love our new home!

Lawn upkeep is always amazing and it the perfect Florida home! Love sitting by the pool, using the community room, or just sitting in my pouch with some coffee!

I have been living here for 7 months now and couldn’t have chosen a better place to live. I feel very comfortable and safe here. I have had very minor things that needed to be fixed in my apartment and I put in a request to have them fixed and they are very quick to get the work done and send me a notice that it has been taken care of. The management team are amazing and friendly woman that make you feel great about living here. I love that the grounds are always kept up with and they are always doing things to make our community look the best it can. I highly recommend living here.

The staff is very friendly. We have enjoyed living here for the past 2 years. The location is awesome because it is close to everything we need.

My husband and I have loved living here :) the only suggestion I would have is cleaning the outside walkways and stairs. They have been dirty.

My husband and I experienced very friendly staff and we had a pleasant experience leasing our new place. We are looking forward to taking advantage of the amenities. 😊

I really love the property the staff and the apartments! Nice set up, good amenities and awesome people! I love that I have privacy, but can still meet my neighbors at events or when we’re walking our dogs

Great location— close to shopping, Publix, and Target. It’s great being 10 minutes from downtown. I’ve lived here 3 1/2 years and would recommend the community.

Love living here! Central to everything needed within Lakeland. As a Southeastern University student, it has everything within an arm’s reach. Only an hour to Tampa and Orlando!

Quiet atmosphere with working class residents. Facilities are kept up. Nice pool area. I use the work out facility daily. The maintenance crew have been responsive when needed.

The place is great. Always very clean and presentable. The staff is fun and friendly. The residents are a different story, have had several unpleasant encounters, but that is not the fault of the community. Unfortunately, some people are just grouchy.

Absolutely love my new home. Everyone is very nice and willing to help and answer questions. The area is amazing and in the perfect location location.

So far, i love my community! Everyone has been so helpful and made sure I feel right at home! Any other problems I have they solve right away!

Very nice and knowledgeable. The area is very convenient and has so much to do. The apartment is spacious and compared to other apartments has many amenities that we were looking for.

Very nice, pleasant place to live. Grounds are well kept, maintenance is very efficient. Every one is friendly. I would recommend this to friends and family.

Just moved in last week and I am absolutely loving the quaint, quietness & peacefulness of the community. I feel very safe in the complex as well. It’s also conveniently located to pretty much everything!

Great community, apartments, and location. Very well maintained, just need to address spider webs in stair wells but they are out of the way. Needs better dog walking areas.

Very smooth process. So far the staff seems to care. The community seems quiet and working class. I will update more after I have been here A few months