Love it here!! It has been a huge change from my initial experience here in Florida. Stop in and talk to Christy!!! You'll love it here this is my happy place

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We are about to enter our second year at Town Center and love living here. Number one benefit on our list is the amazing location. It really is the best place to be in Lakeland—a quick drive to downtown AND to south Lakeland, direct access to the highway, walking to Lakeside Village—there is so much to love about this location. A close second are the beautiful home designs. We have looked at many apartments, and very few places offer the roomy layout, laminate flooring, and modern designs that Town Center offers. We spend many evenings relaxing at the resort style pool and always appreciate the friendly smiles of the staff.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Wasn’t such a good start. Within the first 24 hours my washing machine broke and leaked all over the laundry room floor I’m to the kitchen, the sink leaked and the hot water heater wasn’t turned on. When they brought me a new washing machine it was full of dead bugs and smelled. Taylor (office) has been very helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have had nothing but positive experiences in my time living here. It is a very friendly community and the staff here are all excellent. Management is responsive and very helpful with any issues.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Christy is amazing!! She Katie with a hug each time you walk into the office. She has such a sweet personality and she is so readily willing to help you with all of your residential needs. I just left her in the whole staff. Great community, everyone is so nice and helpful.

Excellent place to live. Very kind staff, very calm and good neighbors. Great place for pets. Facilities are always kept clean and have the mall right next to you.

Great amenities and service so far. Have only been here for about a month but am enjoying my stay. Hopefully will be able to enjoy the pool amenities a little more once it gets warmer

Living at lakeaside village is great. The location is perfect, walking distance to shops and great food. The staff is exceptional on making your needs are met!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The people in the leasing office are so amazing and are so incredibly helpful when beginning the leasing process. Have had some little things happen in the actual apartment but nothing that can't be fixed! Overall so far so good!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have lived at Town Center at Lakeside Village for four years and it has been a great experience! I am a short walk away from all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. The only negative is the long commute to my job in Tampa, but otherwise no complaints!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have been a resident of Lakeside Village for 6 months on the 23rd of this month. I just love my apartment, the office staff is so friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff is quick to respond and very efficient. I am happy, too, that the grounds are so well-kept.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Although I am not onsite yet, the staff has been extremely helpful in getting me through the process. They have been caring and understanding.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love living here! Beautifully kept properties. Have had no problems or complaints! Everyone is so friendly. I love the gym and pool, they’re so nice!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I was impressed with the customer service level I was given from the first call to signing to be part of a new community. I love everything about what you have to offer.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love the community I love the atmosphere here the people are very nice I never hear any problems so far I've lived here for 2 months almost and I love it

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We have loved every minute of living here so far. From the beautiful property and apartments to the lovely staff, you’ve made this feel like home!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Christie was amazing! She understood where me and my wife stood and did everything she could to get us as comfortable as she could and it worked!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Clean, beautiful complex, Quiet building. Wish there was a children’s park or pet washing area :( Our apartment was near spotless when we moved in.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Christie was warm and friendly the moment we met her. She made the entire process of viewing apartments, picking an apartment and signing the lease very easy. She is definitely an asset to the management team. It is comforting to know that she is always available if we have an issue.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The apartment community is great. Everyone is so friendly and nice. The location is perfect. Everyone works very hard to keep the community clean and looking great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love the area so much. Everyone is so nice. I definitely plan on staying here for another lease next year because it’s close to my school.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have never been more in love with the tenants, staff....Christy is the best!, and apt. Thank you so much Christy/ Taylor!!! Its ALWAYS clean and pretty quiet. I love that its lit up and feels safe. Great fit for us and our fur babies!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great in-town location that is in walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. The neighbors are super friendly and maintenance staff is quick to respond and helpful!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great customer service in the front. Beautiful apartments a short walk from the mall. Clean as soon as you move in which is more than I can say for other apartments I lived in.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love it. Employees are very kind and generous! And it is a gorgeous place to live! I like how we are right next to everything it is definitely a wonderful place and would recommend it to anyone!