Absolutely love my new home. Everyone is very nice and willing to help and answer questions. The area is amazing and in the perfect location location.

So far, i love my community! Everyone has been so helpful and made sure I feel right at home! Any other problems I have they solve right away!

Very nice and knowledgeable. The area is very convenient and has so much to do. The apartment is spacious and compared to other apartments has many amenities that we were looking for.

Very nice, pleasant place to live. Grounds are well kept, maintenance is very efficient. Every one is friendly. I would recommend this to friends and family.

Just moved in last week and I am absolutely loving the quaint, quietness & peacefulness of the community. I feel very safe in the complex as well. It’s also conveniently located to pretty much everything!

Great community, apartments, and location. Very well maintained, just need to address spider webs in stair wells but they are out of the way. Needs better dog walking areas.

Very smooth process. So far the staff seems to care. The community seems quiet and working class. I will update more after I have been here A few months

Super comfortable living space and in a great, convenient location. Love that I can walk to the movies, dinner or shopping! Neighbors are quiet and friendly. Love the large patio space.

Management is very helpful and responsive. Community is located in one of the best areas in Lakeland and looks amazing and has numerous facilities for residents.

Impressed with what the complex offers their residents. I am new to the area and Iove the location. The staff has always been very helpful.

Great apartment complex with great staff. The apartments are roomy and very homey. The amenities are pretty good. Had a couple of issues with older appliances breaking but all were fixed by maintenance staff. Would recommend as a great place to live in Lakeland.

So far so good. Just moved in and no complaints yet! Will update at a later date. I’m just typing words now to get to one hundred and 40 characters.

Nothing luxury about this property. Cupboard doors falling off and lots of bugs. Not to mention the ancient appliances and the counter top microwave.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center is a great community. The location is fantastic. They are a short walk to the movies or a huge selection of shops and restaurants. It is very much a family atmosphere. Everyone is very friendly. The amenities are great as well!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Just moved in. Premises are very nice. Quiet community, safe and secure. Great pool/common area and very friendly office staff. Grounds are beautiful, and location is perfect.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

What we love most about living here is the convenience. The shopping center adjacent to the complex has a wide variety of retail shopping, and various types of restaurants.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Such friendly and kind staff! We are so excited to move in on August 1st! Everyone has been so kind to us in the office and we can’t wait to get settled in!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far it has been an awesome experience. Super clean apartments and great amenities. Perfect walking distance to lakeside village. Love it here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The neighborhood is amazing and quiet. The unit was super clean when we moved in and all the appliances work perfectly. I love laying by the pool!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town center at lakeside village isn’t just amazing regarding it’s amenities and units, but they’re extremely welcoming and make sure you will find new friends if you are new in the area, they throw parties as well! It makes me feel part of the family.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We just moved in and so far the experience has been amazing! The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. There’s tons of parking. The amenities are great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So excited to be moving here from Chicago! I love all of the amenities you have to offer, and the stores in front! So ready for this next chapter of our lives.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Everyone was so nice when we came to visit. It made our decision easy. The location is awesome, being that close to so many shops and restaraunts is very convenient for our family

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have enjoyed my time living here. I love the cleanliness and especially the pool. My only problem is that the walls are somewhat thin, but I think that is common with any apartment complex. I would love to stay here but the rent is just too much for me, as a single male.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center at Lakeside is the BEST! I thought I would hate living in an apartment, but this is far from my experience here. The staff is kind and helpful. If there are any home issues, they are taken care of right away. Everyone I have meet has been very friendly. The location is perfect! I hope over to the multiple restaurants to eat or just relax. Many times I have taken advantage of just walking to the theater or another store at Lakeside Village. Even though I jog in the evening, everything is lit up, so I feel safe. It makes my heart happy to be a part of this community.