Christie was amazing! She understood where me and my wife stood and did everything she could to get us as comfortable as she could and it worked!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Clean, beautiful complex, Quiet building. Wish there was a children’s park or pet washing area :( Our apartment was near spotless when we moved in.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Christie was warm and friendly the moment we met her. She made the entire process of viewing apartments, picking an apartment and signing the lease very easy. She is definitely an asset to the management team. It is comforting to know that she is always available if we have an issue.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The apartment community is great. Everyone is so friendly and nice. The location is perfect. Everyone works very hard to keep the community clean and looking great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love the area so much. Everyone is so nice. I definitely plan on staying here for another lease next year because it’s close to my school.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have never been more in love with the tenants, staff....Christy is the best!, and apt. Thank you so much Christy/ Taylor!!! Its ALWAYS clean and pretty quiet. I love that its lit up and feels safe. Great fit for us and our fur babies!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great in-town location that is in walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. The neighbors are super friendly and maintenance staff is quick to respond and helpful!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great customer service in the front. Beautiful apartments a short walk from the mall. Clean as soon as you move in which is more than I can say for other apartments I lived in.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love it. Employees are very kind and generous! And it is a gorgeous place to live! I like how we are right next to everything it is definitely a wonderful place and would recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Staff is very friendly and informing, when we arrived we were greeted with nothing but smiling faces. Such a wonderful place to be! Love it!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Very clean and the maintenance team jumped on fixing the dirt dobber problem we had and also killed the wasps that were taking over our patio.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Amazing! Wonderful residence experience so far. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction with accuracy and kindness. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We have been here for almost a year and we just renewed for another one. It's great, every request we put in, gets done almost instantly. And the staff is great as well.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love living in this apartment complex! It's a very clean and vibrant community. Great features such as the gym, and pool. You're also right across from Lakeside Village, which is an outdoor mall; has great shops, a movie theater, and awesome eateries. Also, Publix and Target is across the street!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love it here. Sure like the piece & quiet in here. Neighbors Re really friendly. Staff attends to your needs quickly. Place is always clean.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I love it so far... very nice and well taken care of. Staff has been very welcoming and accommodating. I love the dog park for my dog and the many walking places

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Good so far. Everyone has been nice and accommodating. Online lease was easy to fill out and any questions I have had are answered quickly. :)

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I like being able to come home after traveling most of the week and feeling good about where I live. It’s quite, location is great and the staff is very nice

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The apartments are beautiful and the staff is helpful but never intrusive. The people around us have been very understanding. Of our large loud family. Neighbors have come to us with complaints in in a civil friendly fashion. Most importantly everyone minds their own business. The community is dog friendly and have allowed my children to play in the park with the dogs. If you need help you can always count on a neighbor to help. I reccomend this place to anyone2

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great location, very safe and walking distance to a wonderful mall. Apartments are very luxurious and well kept. Tons of amenities and overall great place to live.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I really enjoy living here! It feels like a resort at times with the amenities available for me to access. I only gave 4.5 stars because there are little things like dirty window interiors, but those really don’t bother me too much!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Convenience to shopping, dining, interstate access close to quaint downtown lakeland ..lakeland being a lovely city located between Tampa and Orlando..close to Polk pky , plant city

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far I have very much enjoyed my experience. Pool and other amenities have been well kept. Outside looks clean all the time. The only beef I’ve had so far is that the parking lot lights are bright and come into my room at night more than I wish they would have.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy living here, although the increase in rent is making me starting to look somewhere else. The community is nice, though. Clean, well-kept grounds, good staff and fast maintenance completion. Location could not be better.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The best community i have ever lived in by far! And the staff is superior to any other. They really go the extra mile to make thier tenents feel at home :)