Town Center at Lakeside Village

4.5

4.5

Generally it’s alright. We just moved in and there are several things broken inside and I found several roaches, both dead and alive. Also our pool tags don’t seem to work. The location is great though
Town Center is a beautiful apartment community in a conveniently centrally located part of Lakeland. Its proximity to a number of amenities, as well as the downtown area make it a great choice for apartment living.
Just moved in and so far no problems or worries. I noticed the upkeep is pretty good thus far. It's a little to early to give a fair assessment right now..
This apartment complex is wonderful. It is very easy to figure out all of the amenities. The staff has been very helpful and friendly throughout the process.
Move in was easy, Shay had everything Ready. Any issue which came up, was addressed quickly and with a smile. The gym was clean, the area around the mailboxes were clean, the Amazon Hub is also well taken care of and easy to use.
I just moved in day before yesterday, and I love it here! It’s beautiful and quiet and close to almost everything I need. Neighbors are friendly.
I love living here! My friends came over last night and were super impressed. The location is great, the apartment is awesome and I can barely hear any of my neighbors.
The issues that we've had have pretty much been addressed immediately, or at least acknowledged. The amenities are nice and the staff is friendly.
Nice apartments just need a little bit more of commodities for the price. But safe and comfortable living. Nice location and nice parking spots.
The Town Center is Very nice. The grounds are Well kept. The building I live in is Quiet. People seem very friendly both tenants and staff. I am excited about living here.