It has been very good so far. I have no complaints. It’s no loud noise no one stomping or screaming . I can’t wait to try out the poll area and I love that it’s next to a shopping area

Toured several apartments in Lakeland and this one by far has the best location and amenities. Christie helped us find our new home here and we are so happy!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Taylor was an Angel. My transition was very smooth because of her dedication. My children and I have finally found our home in Florida and we love it .

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place but prices are high compared to what else is around. Maintenance is fast. Convenient to be able to walk to restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I’m so excited to say that moving into Lakeside Village has been great. Christie in the office made this transition extremely wonderful for me. I’m still get moved in however thus far has been great. If this exceptional service and community feel continues I think I’m really going to love my new home!!!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

So far it’s a great place to stay. I have no complaints. My neighbors are nice. It is quite quiet in my building and that has been pretty great.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We do not grant 5 stars because certain areas need more lighting at night, and we can hear the walking and noise from the 2nd floor neighbors (above us).

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy living here because it is quiet and peaceful but if I’m looking for a night out, I can just walk to lakeside and hit the bars as well.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Living here really feels like home!! My family and I love it! We would recommend this community to anyone, anywhere,anytime! We have found a real sense of home, we feel safe, and it’s beautiful! Thank you for everything!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town center at lakeside village is an awesome place to call home. The staff is very knowledgeable and always welcoming. The community is very friendly and clean.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Living here has been great so far. The pool is wonderful and the location is convenient to all the local shops. The people I have met have been lovely and the office staff is always helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The apartments are great and the location is great but what I really appreciate is the staff here. Best customer service, they truly care about the residents.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We have lived here for several years and the location is very convenient to things we do. The staff is always friendly and there to help. We just renewed our lease for another 13 months.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love it here!! It has been a huge change from my initial experience here in Florida. Stop in and talk to Christy!!! You'll love it here this is my happy place

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

We are about to enter our second year at Town Center and love living here. Number one benefit on our list is the amazing location. It really is the best place to be in Lakeland—a quick drive to downtown AND to south Lakeland, direct access to the highway, walking to Lakeside Village—there is so much to love about this location. A close second are the beautiful home designs. We have looked at many apartments, and very few places offer the roomy layout, laminate flooring, and modern designs that Town Center offers. We spend many evenings relaxing at the resort style pool and always appreciate the friendly smiles of the staff.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Wasn’t such a good start. Within the first 24 hours my washing machine broke and leaked all over the laundry room floor I’m to the kitchen, the sink leaked and the hot water heater wasn’t turned on. When they brought me a new washing machine it was full of dead bugs and smelled. Taylor (office) has been very helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have had nothing but positive experiences in my time living here. It is a very friendly community and the staff here are all excellent. Management is responsive and very helpful with any issues.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Christy is amazing!! She Katie with a hug each time you walk into the office. She has such a sweet personality and she is so readily willing to help you with all of your residential needs. I just left her in the whole staff. Great community, everyone is so nice and helpful.

Excellent place to live. Very kind staff, very calm and good neighbors. Great place for pets. Facilities are always kept clean and have the mall right next to you.

Great amenities and service so far. Have only been here for about a month but am enjoying my stay. Hopefully will be able to enjoy the pool amenities a little more once it gets warmer

Living at lakeaside village is great. The location is perfect, walking distance to shops and great food. The staff is exceptional on making your needs are met!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The people in the leasing office are so amazing and are so incredibly helpful when beginning the leasing process. Have had some little things happen in the actual apartment but nothing that can't be fixed! Overall so far so good!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have lived at Town Center at Lakeside Village for four years and it has been a great experience! I am a short walk away from all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. The only negative is the long commute to my job in Tampa, but otherwise no complaints!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have been a resident of Lakeside Village for 6 months on the 23rd of this month. I just love my apartment, the office staff is so friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff is quick to respond and very efficient. I am happy, too, that the grounds are so well-kept.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Although I am not onsite yet, the staff has been extremely helpful in getting me through the process. They have been caring and understanding.