Have enjoyed living here over the past year and half. The location is wonderful and close to everything. The pool area is amazing and the staff is friendly.

Upon moving in we had a few issues with the apartment but they were fixed very quickly. The staff has so far been very accommodating. The only negative would be garbage being strewn around the stairs and grounds by other residents not following the valet garbage rules.

Having many issues with the garbage collection service. The managers are trying to fix the situation but it’s been going on for the past month.

I have only lived here for a few weeks so far everything is great I have no complete as of right now I will check back in next month and let you know if there's anything changed

Amazing staff and amazing community. Friendly neighbors. Great location. Complex is nice and spread out. Love the pool area, fitness center, and peaceful area.

It would be good to have children's play area for the community to be family & kids friendly. Also, it would be good idea to have car care area.

We’ve been here 1 week and we are extremely happy with the the whole process. From our original application to move-in, everything has been as smooth as any one doulde hope for. All the current resisidents that we have met, have been very friendly and quick to ask if we needed help moving.

We love living here...we moved from Atlanta and it has been a wonderful experience. We love the atmosphere and our neighbors are really cool and friendly.

I really have enjoyed my first month of living here. The only thing that’s a problem is the gate has been broken since we’ve lived here. Other than that, everything is great.

Really good leasing experience and staff is really nice. Looking forward to the next year of renting. Would have liked to know though the location of my apartment first however.

Very friendly staff! Can’t wait to be all moved in! Adrian was very helpful and so was Taylor on getting things ready very quickly! This will be my home for a very long time!

Wonderful experience here everyone on staff professional and helpful great place to live it is clean safe and over all perfect lllocation mn

Moved in a week ago. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful helping get everything set up. All common areas are kept extremely clean. Pool area is gorgeous and relaxing. Very happy to be living here so far.

I have loved it here so far! When moving in, the employees were very helpful and guided me through the process. They answered all my questions in a timely manner.

Beautiful, spacious apartments with great upgrades to the units and amenities. I would have given 5 stars but unfortunately, neighbors can be heard distinctly between units, even when cabinet doors are simply open or closed or they run their washing machine. If someone plays music, you can hear every word.

I really like the apartment. It’s the right size for me, and has features I desire, like the washer and dryer in the unit and the garbage disposal. The buildings and grounds are well maintained and attractive. While I haven’t had any issues with repairs in my unit, I am concerned that things in the public areas go unfixed for months on end: The gates always seem to be open, the grills haven’t been working for nearly 6 months, and the fitness center is poorly maintained.

This is a great apartment community to live in. It is quiet, clean, and well-maintained. The office staff are nice and very helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond to work requests. Would be 5 stars if there was an electric car charging station - the only other thing I need!

I needed to relocate quickly and found this wonderful place. There was current availability. I was able to view a show apartment, sign a lease, and get the keys pretty quick. The staff was nice and helpful throughout the entire experience.

So far so good! My wife and I are looking forward to moving into Town Center at Lakeside Village next week. Taylor has been very accommodating and welcoming.

We still have not moved in yet but the process has been easy and from checking the apartment on the tour and all the amenities, we are really excited to move here

Town center is a great community to live than I like the grounds and community pool area the leasing staff was fabulous to work with it was a great experience I would recommend town center to anyone I know

The apartments are very nice and in a great location. There is a lot of storage and space inside the apartments. However I only give this place 4 stars because the pool is not heated and the gates are often left open or broken. Overall I would still recommend staying here.

This is the classiest apartment home that I have ever been in.. Before Graham and I moved here I felt so out of place, but this community has welcomed us with open arms and we have found a new home. Thanks.

Beautiful communal facilities and great access to local businesses. We love our new apartment and are overly excited to spend at least the next fifteen months of our lives together here.

love it so far love the space we have, the kitchen I love its the perfect size for our little family and the bathroom I love it, I love the mirrors.