I enjoy living at Town Center in lakeside. Great and safe area. The apartment could use an elevator for those living on the third floor to help us move and get up to our apartment safely when we need to carry our belongings up.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place to live. Love it here. Quiet, beautiful, relaxing, with plenty of amenities. So convenient and close to everything you would need and/or want.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place to live. The staff is excellent and does everything very professionally. Location is excellent as well. Public and Target are right across the street.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I very much enjoy living here. Staff is great. The environment is neatly kept. The location is fabulous. It is a great place to live. I have referred several people here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I've been living here for 4-5months and I don't have any complaints. Staff is great, maintainence is great, it's the perfect location, and it's nice and quiet. It's perfect. :)

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

As a new resident from the DC area, we have be very pleased with the quality and professionalism of the staff, maintenance and our neighbors at the Town Center at Lakeside Village.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Common areas are quiet and well kept. No issues with any other residents except for "thunder feet." "Thunder feet" is the very young child whose parents allow to run around their apartment (above us) until midnight or later each night. Thicker constructed floors could help, but better parenting would help too.

Town Center is a safe, well-kept community with a great location. The amenities are top notch and the management has a positive demeanor and always willing to help.

I've been here a little over a year. Love the apartment, the staff and location. Grounds are kept up and maintanence do a great job. There have admittedly been a few hiccups along the way but they do their best to address them and to date with good results. I was apprehensive about moving into an apartment after 30 years of living in my own home but I have to say I really like it here.

It's definitely on the more expensive end but great location in Lakeland. It's right next to Lakeside Village so you have access to lots of stores and restaurants.

The community seems very safe and the location is perfect. Everything you need is less than a mile away. Staff is very nice and are always very helpful.

The community is great! However, the customer service and attention to detail is lacking in terms of the community management teams interaction with residents.

The community itself is very calm. I like the closeness to lakeside village and the shops around and entertainment. Leasing office needs a lot of improvements.

Very clean, very nice amenities. The grounds are very well kept for the most part. Really quiet. The pool area is awesome but they could update the chairs.

Town Center at Lakeside Village is doing a great job! The management provides the premiere apartment community living facilities in Lakeland and it is a joy to live here.

It has been great! The community is nice and the living arrangements are very nice. Staff is very friendly and takes care of any issues promptly. Would recommend to anyone interested.

The maintenance team is very helpful and is very quick at fixing any small or large problem! The front office also has a friendly manner and is willing to answer any questions.

Breeze ways are still not being pressure washed! They use to do it on a regular basis, but no more hmmmmmm! Grounds seem to be in good shape. Notice that some people don't recognize a STOP sign....they just zoom right through! And also , on occasion have noticed people parked in the handicapped space with no sticker on their car

Great staff and maintenance request are done quickly! Resident involvement as far as get togethers and contests in the community is a plus!!

Great place to live and play. Waking distance to restaurants, pubs and movies. Gated communitie with a nice pool. Can't wait until Summer!!!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Wasn't satisfied in how I was notified of my outstanding balance of a very small sum. Other than that it has been a pleasant experience. Front office is very friendly.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center at Lakeside Village is a great place to live. It is very close to shopping, restaurants, and a movie theater. We have very friendly staff.

My only concern is the comunication with some employees in the office. In additional the computer and the fax dont working properly. But the mantenience and the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The staff is very courteous and friendly. The location is very convenient. Maintenance staff is extremely reliable. Surroundings are kept clean.

Absolutely gorgeous apartments! Probably the best ones in lakeland! The pool is perfect for the summer time and the gym is great for those who love to workout. I love it here!