Town Center at Lakeside Village

4.5

4.5

I enjoy living at Town Center in lakeside. Great and safe area. The apartment could use an elevator for those living on the third floor to help us move and get up to our apartment safely when we need to carry our belongings up.
Great place to live. Love it here. Quiet, beautiful, relaxing, with plenty of amenities. So convenient and close to everything you would need and/or want.
Great place to live. The staff is excellent and does everything very professionally. Location is excellent as well. Public and Target are right across the street.
I very much enjoy living here. Staff is great. The environment is neatly kept. The location is fabulous. It is a great place to live. I have referred several people here.
I've been living here for 4-5months and I don't have any complaints. Staff is great, maintainence is great, it's the perfect location, and it's nice and quiet. It's perfect. :)
As a new resident from the DC area, we have be very pleased with the quality and professionalism of the staff, maintenance and our neighbors at the Town Center at Lakeside Village.
Common areas are quiet and well kept. No issues with any other residents except for "thunder feet." "Thunder feet" is the very young child whose parents allow to run around their apartment (above us) until midnight or later each night. Thicker constructed floors could help, but better parenting would help too.
Town Center is a safe, well-kept community with a great location. The amenities are top notch and the management has a positive demeanor and always willing to help.
I've been here a little over a year. Love the apartment, the staff and location. Grounds are kept up and maintanence do a great job. There have admittedly been a few hiccups along the way but they do their best to address them and to date with good results. I was apprehensive about moving into an apartment after 30 years of living in my own home but I have to say I really like it here.
It's definitely on the more expensive end but great location in Lakeland. It's right next to Lakeside Village so you have access to lots of stores and restaurants.