Town Center at Lakeside Village

4.5

4.5

Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community. Bad Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community.
Very poor move-in experience so far. The apartment was not ready when our lease started even though they had over a week after the previous people moved out. We have now found that the apartment is infested with tons of roaches everywhere.
I have lived at Lakeside for years. I'm responsible for replacing the light bulbs. I have been replacing my light bulbs with high quality energy efficient LED light bulbs. These light bulbs not only looked nice, but saved me on my energy bills, and were good for the environment. The only downside is that they were quite expensive, about 25$ per bulb. Then it happened. Management decided that everyone's light bulbs needed to be changed to their fit THEIR tastes, not the residents. They removed all my light bulbs (nine in total), and replaced them with extremely low quality LED light bulbs. Honestly, these lights look cheap and probably are. The lighting is terrible, it seriously looks like a trailer park lighting in here now. In addition, two of my track lights have been removed altogether. Lakeside has sacrificed quality for quantity. How would anyone know how good their apartments looked in this kind of lighting? Here's the kicker, my more expensive lights are gone. Why? I get that LED's are energy efficient, that's why I bought them, before Lakeside ever thought about it. However, I have a say in how my home is managed. I pay the bills, not Lakeside. I want the two track lights returned. The cheap light bulbs gone, and my old light bulbs returned. Any future maintenance is not to remove or tamper with any existing household object that I have to manage and replace.
1 star
It has been pretty horrible. The apartment wasn't ready to move in when our lease started. The carpet had to be replaced. There are cockroaches everywhere and the A/C doesn't really work. Adrian in the front office is is not helpful and he is very rude. Scott and Taylor are great though! They are very helpful and accommodating. We're happy to be living in Lakeland and such a close distance to all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. Can't wait to experience Lakeland to its' fullest!
1 star
Quiet, clean, comfortable. The staff are courteous and receptive to your needs. Maintenance requests are handled promptly and thoroughly. I would recommend this community to anyone.
Nothing luxury about this property. Cupboard doors falling off and lots of bugs. Not to mention the ancient appliances and the counter top microwave.
Having many issues with the garbage collection service. The managers are trying to fix the situation but it’s been going on for the past month.
Nice community ... staff could be nicer. They are misinformed and share incorrect information which cause residents a lot of hassle to undo.
My only concern is the comunication with some employees in the office. In additional the computer and the fax dont working properly. But the mantenience and the neighbors are very friendly.
Far too many dogs, this building sounds like a kennel. Too many residents who seem to be under the impression that the place belongs to them, no concern for other residents