I have lived at Lakeside for years. I'm responsible for replacing the light bulbs. I have been replacing my light bulbs with high quality energy efficient LED light bulbs. These light bulbs not only looked nice, but saved me on my energy bills, and were good for the environment. The only downside is that they were quite expensive, about 25$ per bulb. Then it happened. Management decided that everyone's light bulbs needed to be changed to their fit THEIR tastes, not the residents. They removed all my light bulbs (nine in total), and replaced them with extremely low quality LED light bulbs. Honestly, these lights look cheap and probably are. The lighting is terrible, it seriously looks like a trailer park lighting in here now. In addition, two of my track lights have been removed altogether. Lakeside has sacrificed quality for quantity. How would anyone know how good their apartments looked in this kind of lighting? Here's the kicker, my more expensive lights are gone. Why? I get that LED's are energy efficient, that's why I bought them, before Lakeside ever thought about it. However, I have a say in how my home is managed. I pay the bills, not Lakeside. I want the two track lights returned. The cheap light bulbs gone, and my old light bulbs returned. Any future maintenance is not to remove or tamper with any existing household object that I have to manage and replace.

It has been pretty horrible. The apartment wasn't ready to move in when our lease started. The carpet had to be replaced. There are cockroaches everywhere and the A/C doesn't really work. Adrian in the front office is is not helpful and he is very rude. Scott and Taylor are great though! They are very helpful and accommodating. We're happy to be living in Lakeland and such a close distance to all of the shops and restaurants at Lakeside Village. Can't wait to experience Lakeland to its' fullest!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Nice community ... staff could be nicer. They are misinformed and share incorrect information which cause residents a lot of hassle to undo.

My only concern is the comunication with some employees in the office. In additional the computer and the fax dont working properly. But the mantenience and the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Having many issues with the garbage collection service. The managers are trying to fix the situation but it’s been going on for the past month.

I really like the apartment. It’s the right size for me, and has features I desire, like the washer and dryer in the unit and the garbage disposal. The buildings and grounds are well maintained and attractive. While I haven’t had any issues with repairs in my unit, I am concerned that things in the public areas go unfixed for months on end: The gates always seem to be open, the grills haven’t been working for nearly 6 months, and the fitness center is poorly maintained.

Beautiful location but very noisy. Walls/ceiling is very thin. I can even hear when my neighbor uses the bathroom. Trying to get ahold of the front office via phone is almost impossible - you have to leave a message and messages are very seldom returned. I ebd up havibg to walk to the front office to speak with someone in person in order to get issues resolved. If these two things were fixed it would be the perfect place to live.

The facilities are nice and overall it's been a good experience at Lakeside Village. I have had trouble with the office staff, who aren't as friendly or accommodating as I had hoped. Wish there were more community events.

The community is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but a couple improvements are necessary. The workout area is dated with only 2 treadmills, in which one has been broken for over a month. When emailing the leading office, almost never get a reply. The walls are thin, if you have loud neighbors, good luck, especially if they are above you! All in all for the money you are paying to rent here, it's because of convenience to the lakeside village and Polk pkwy.

It's definitely on the more expensive end but great location in Lakeland. It's right next to Lakeside Village so you have access to lots of stores and restaurants.

Far too many dogs, this building sounds like a kennel. Too many residents who seem to be under the impression that the place belongs to them, no concern for other residents

The maintenance crew is awesome! I love how they wash the stop signs, and wave at me. I like swimming in the pool, and watching people work out in the window.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The community is great! However, the customer service and attention to detail is lacking in terms of the community management teams interaction with residents.

The facilities are nice and maintenance is great, but it is wildly overpriced and the leasing staff is incredibly rude. I have been nickled and dimed since moving in with service fees and terrible communication with leasing and management.

The community itself is very calm. I like the closeness to lakeside village and the shops around and entertainment. Leasing office needs a lot of improvements.

Nice neighbors, business office is very helpful, maintenance staff has been really great with helping us fix any issues we have had with our apartment.

I enjoy the convenience and feel of the community. The apartment has just the right amount of space for me and the location is great. It's a great place.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Convenience to shopping, dining, interstate access close to quaint downtown lakeland ..lakeland being a lovely city located between Tampa and Orlando..close to Polk pky , plant city

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Upon moving in we had a few issues with the apartment but they were fixed very quickly. The staff has so far been very accommodating. The only negative would be garbage being strewn around the stairs and grounds by other residents not following the valet garbage rules.

Very clean, very nice amenities. The grounds are very well kept for the most part. Really quiet. The pool area is awesome but they could update the chairs.

Great community. Only thing missing is a hot tub at the pool and a playground for the children. I have been here six months and love it. Come check us out

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Haven't lived here too long, but the complex as a whole is pretty quiet. In addition to this, the location is unbeatable. Upon move in there are few things that need maintenance attention, but nothing that is too over the top.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I really have enjoyed my first month of living here. The only thing that’s a problem is the gate has been broken since we’ve lived here. Other than that, everything is great.

It's a very convenient location, plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the area. Some noisy neighbors that don't seem to care about other residents. Parents who don't supervise their "careless" children. The kids like to play in between cars, and the parents don't correct them. Garages that could be used for residents' vehicles are instead being used for appliance storage by management/maintenance. Weve been on the waiting list for over a year

I love this place, the fact that we have lakeside village right next to me is amazing, I like how we have access to the computer lab and the gym (my favorite place) the only thing that made me upset is that some outlets doesn’t work and we got a place where the previous owner had a cat and there’s pee smell in a specific area and I tried everything to remove, no success.