Town Lake
4 stars1,497 Reviews

1,497 Reviews

1,497 Reviews

Roberto
Not a lot of equipment in the gym and some of it is damaged. Only 5 buttons work on the microwave in my unit. Some maintenance requests were ignored so I had to request them again. Furniture was damaged. I was missing a desk in my room. Lots of random people hang around outside the property and some enter and rummage through the dumpster because the gastes don’t close. My room key didn’t work so I had to get that changed. My keycard doesn’t work. I like the variety of amenities though and that the property is on the UT shuttle route.

Mirta
Great place and great price. It’s comfortable and the furniture it comes with is good looking. The area is close to many stores nearby which makes it a super desirable location .

Elisa
We were missing and still are some amenities when we first moved in, but other than those things everything’s been good and the employers are super friendly and help as best as they can.

Verified Resident
I enjoy living here. Maintenance is super nice and helpful, though sometimes it can take a little while for requests to be filled. However, the amenities and the area are probably the best part of living here, especially if you are a student looking for a cheaper place.

Elizabeth
I enjoy the neighborhood. The trails are nice and accessible, the parks are really pretty and I'm glad that public transportation is working for me as well. It isn't perfect there are bugs here and there and noise from neighbors but with any apartment there will always be something to complain about.

Zoe
Enjoying everything a lot so far! The location is really nice because of the lake, perfect for morning walks. It is also only a few minutes from the highway making it easy to commute to school. I get along really well with all 3 of my roommates and we’ve all become good friends. The gym is nice and has a nice range of equipment. Maintenance came and fixed everything we requested no problem which was nice. The AC also works really well!!! Overall, good student housing and im looking forward to the next year here.

Adrian
The things I can control are fine, I'm in building 3 and our fire alarm might be a bit finicky. I see the occasional roach, and our apartment wasn't in the cleanest condition when moving in.

Kaitlyn
Pretty nice, love my roommates, good for price. Sketchy neighborhood though, got my bike stolen a few months ago, very sus. Love that it's pet friendly, my cat loves it here.

Jan
Move-in went very smooth. I was able to turn my new place into home and can say I am excited to see what else I can do to make my room more homey.

Giselle
Staff is very attentive. There are two pools if you want to go for a quick swim and the Lady Bird Lake is just around the corner. The HEB is also super close