Town Lake
4 stars1,245 Reviews

1,245 Reviews

1,245 Reviews

This apartment is affordable and is situated nicely. There is an HEB and the Lady Bird lake at walking distance. There are two pools and a gym.
It has been pretty good move in day was great my Roommates are very nice and I have been having a good time being here. Location is amazing and the community is great.
It is good. The dishwasher does not work very well, other than that there are several amenities and community rewards that are nice. The rooms are a good size.
Great place! Love how there is a UT shuttle with a direct route to UT without any stops. I appreciate the staff for making sure my mail is safe. They're all so friendly!
I just moved in and I love my roommates! But also, there has been alot of sketchy stuff happen in our complex and lack of security that makes me uncomfortable. Also, the carpet in my room is disgusting. I do like the proximity to HEB and the bus stop and I enjoy the price, I just wish everything was better upkept.
So far it’s been a great place to live! Easily accessible to a grocery store and some restaurants. Super close to a hiking trail. Apartments are very well kept and clean.
Overall great place to live for students and entry-level workers. Affordable and simple. It takes some time to get used to, but it's a fantastic place to live and connect with others.
First time ever moving in to a new place. Absolutely love the community and its amenities. I love that the place offers events for the residents to feel more at home.
1 star
I feel like the safety in town lake has been very unsafe lately. There have been many instances where the police have to get involved, even a stabbing. I am scared for my safety and the safety of others.
Everything went smooth from the signing to move-in. The community is great. The gym equipment, the pool, the basketball court are all usable.