Town Lake

1,422 Reviews

1,422 Reviews

Isaac
about 24 hours ago
Decent place and distance from campus for the price. Issues with bug problems but was dealt with. I liked how near the river it was located.
Jeremy
1 day ago
Loved it here. The community is clean and they do take security seriously. Gates have been repaired but unfortunately, there is always someone who breaks the entry or exit gate. I'm moving to be closer to work but would definitely move back if the opportunity comes.
Ella
1 day ago
You definitely get what you pay for here. Overall not a bad experience, there has been a few bug issues but Austin is a buggy city. Not terrible for starting out in ATX
Jennifer
I love the staff here. I wish my neighbors were more considerate. They don't clean up after their pets and always leave trash outside attracting flies and ants (for days at a time, most of the time 4 days in a row or longer)
Regina
It was good the first half but we’ve had an on-going roach situation that we’ve brought up for the past four months. We aren’t the source of the situation but Town Lake has done nothing to get that situation sorted with the unit that is the source of the problem. Other units are also being affected, and we can’t use our kitchen/living room because of all the roaches but are still paying in full for these amenities. It is disgusting and unlivable.
Scotland
The apartment and the amenities I do love, but the careless of those I live amongst is the only frustration. The office staff currently working there are very helpful so that's also a significant improvement from past staff experiences.
Katya
I like how Town Lake is taking safety precautions to keep their residents safe by requiring IDs and key cards/ access codes to enter the property and pick up packages.
Klarissa
I have lived at town lake for 3 years and i really enjoy how close it is to the lake and grocery store. the maintenance men and staff are great.
Coral
Living at Town Lake is a great value for the price. It’s pretty great for students. There is an HEB and a Dollar General conveniently located nearby.
Paola
Great apartments all my four years as a student. Great location, prices, amenities, and neighborhood. Wouldn’t have chosen another place to live!