Town Lake
4 stars1,292 Reviews

1,292 Reviews

1,292 Reviews

David
I like the location of the apartment as it is near HEB, Lady Bird Lake, and Dollar General. I also enjoy going to the apartment's gym, basketball court, and study room.
Mylene
Living here is great! The price is really good compared to other complexes and you get a lot of amenities. TL is close to a lot of stores and restaurants so you hardly ever have to go far for something. Office staff is also really friendly and knowledgeable. I'm just giving 4 stars because my unit and room didn't have the proper furniture when I moved in.
Miranda
Great experience so far. The staff is very friendly, and available to help at any moment. The apartment complex is very spacious. Plenty of amenities.
Sheila
So this is year 3 for me in these Apartments. I live in Bldg. 9 on the first floor. So the woods are behind us and I see Bluejays,Cardinals, Sparrows, squirrels deer. I love the view. It is really quiet on my corner. The dog park is at the end of the bldg. So i get to see a lot of the dogs with their owners, I know that I see a lot of really great pet owners taking care of their dogs. And these great people are part of my community here at Townlake. The office people are really kind and they will help in anyway they can. And maintainece is always quick to complete work orders you turn in.
Klarissa
I enjoy living at Town Lake because we are near Lady Bird Lake and a short drive to downtown. I have just had problems with the same resident parking in my parking spot multiple times even after asking him not to.
Katya
Living at Town Lake has been good so far. Amenities are great and the apartment complex is always clean and taken care of. The only issue I have is my living situation with my roommates. But overall good resident experience.
Juan
The rooms are nice and cozy. I use the desk, dresser and closet really well. The shower is not bad at all, but maybe wish it would have different settings on the shower head. Kitchen is nice too. The microwave and oven are both super handy and the sink is great.
Roxanna
With this being my first apartment, I couldn't ask for anything better. The convenience of everything is just *chef's kiss.* I love that the bus stop is right in front of the apartment complex, love the gym, and the apartment unit itself is so perfect.
Scotland
My apartment it self I can truly say that I love it. However the lack of responsibility and care the my neighbors exhibit is quite unfortunate people the apartment is in a great location and at a great price. I wish the apartment complex community as a whole to great care in keeping the complex looking nice.
Min-Suk
The maintenance staff are very nice and prompt. I wish there was more guest parking spaces but overall neighborhood feels safe. I recommend this place.