Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

They are very friendly and the apartments are kept in a clean condition and there is plenty of parking space. In particular, it was very impressive to have a courier box, and it is very convenient to dispose of trash if you put it at the door. There is a built-in A/C. However, it is uncomfortable because the shower water pressure is too low.
We were very misled by initial staff, but have been very accommodated since our move in. My husband’s company funds 6 other corporate units here. Management are super friendly, but scattered and need organizational help!
Very nice, excellent customer service, great location, good maintenance and upkeep. There is noise coming from apartment above us. Seems when they walk, jump or run it echoes loudly through our apt. It continues on for lengthy periods of time. Similar to Chinese water torture.
Downtowns greatest asset! Convenient to restaurants and grocery stores. The staff is wonderful and the facilities are so great. Best pool anywhere and so many doggies and residents that are super friendly! Totally recommend
The residents here have been absolutely awesome! While we were moving in it seemed there was almost someone nearby to get doors or the elevator for us everywhere we turned. Everyone we have met is very friendly and welcoming which makes this transition very comforting to us. It’s nice to not even be here a week and seem to be part of the community!
I enjoy being part of the town park loft community. Every time I am at the dog park, grill, pool, etc. I can always count on running Into a kind and respectful neighbor. The employees are understanding and always ready to help.
My experience here at Town Park Lofts has been exceptional. The community is quiet and inviting, and I love the central, downtown location. Grocery stores and restaurants are minutes away and so is the main infrastructure of downtown.
Love, Love, Love living at the lofts. ❤️ It’s located near basically everything, and everyone is so kind! The amenities are spot on, there are no better apartments than the lofts!
I haven’t been here too long, but wow. Definitely the best apartment living experience I’ve had so far! Everyone is so nice. The units are very nice and large too.
The apartments are very nice and in a convenient location. The facility is also very nice and well maintained. I feel like I'm walking into a hotel when I enter.