Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

Wonderful! Great neighbors, location, apartment, facilities, management, maintenance, really enjoying our stay! The Greenbelt is only literally a few feet away, marvelous outdoor, exercise opportunities. We avail ourselves of most often. Thank You!
Awesome. Glad to have known this place. Will recommend to others. Hoping to stay here as long as possible. Loving the community as well. Keep up the good work.
Very nice Great location the amenities are great Pool, two fire pits, outdoor fireplace with TV. Outdoor kitchen two Propane grills game room with pool table. Walking distance to downtown Kingsport. Great place to live
Love living at the lofts! 🖤 All of the neighbors are so friendly, and the amenities are incredible! The maintenance team is SPOT ON when it come to any issues that may arise. Kevin and Brandon are fantastic! Super happy to live somewhere where you have no worries at all.
convenient location. Front office leaves you alone. Amenities are very nice. Plenty of parking spaces. Love the mail room and Luxer One. Trash service is nice. Improvements: We can hear the people above us. They are loud and it sounds as if they have small children. People do not pick up after their dogs. It's a big problem here.
Very quiet. The only noise that I hear are people walking down the hall and the occasional dog letting us know that they are here. The internet is fiber-based and exceptionally fast. The power bill is low winter and summer. The appliances are top-of-the-line. The staff is professional. The rules are quite reasonable for the number of residents. I really have nothing negative to say.
I love living at TPL. The community is wonderful & the amenities are great. Not to mention, the location is right in the middle of everything & it definitely makes life easier! Now we just need warm weather so we can get back in the pool!
The apartments are very nice and are conveniently located. The staff are nice. The package lockers are very convenient. Neighbors are friendly.
Very clean and very nice. Everyone in front office was very nice and helped every step without hesitation. Made sure I knew where everything was and that I felt welcome.
New to the community excited for the experience. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. The early trash truck pick ups are my only complaint.