Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

Raynor
1 day ago
This place is amazing and has totally exceeded my expectations! Super clean and everyone I’ve meet has been very nice! That includes staff and residents alike.
Melissa
Everyone made mine and my boyfriends move in experience so easy. Thanks Hannah J for all your help. The community has been super impressive. We love all the advantages that Town Park Lofts has to offer.
Austin
Great location, lots of amenities/events around town during the summer. Great location, couldn’t of picked a better area for my first place!
Vicky
Nice apartments convenient grocery shopping!Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice should not have to type 140 characters
Wayne
Great location. The maintenance department rocks. They are always thorough to ensure the situation is taken care of and the front office staff is always eager to help. Great team!!
Andrew
Highly recommend living here. Amenities are fantastic and walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Pet friendly and a great place to live
David
I have been here a year and a half. The rent went up $225 a month from first year to second and the quality of tenants seems to be getting sketchy. This is a great place if you have dogs because about 90% of tenants have them. Lots of barking, dog poop, and pee stains in hallways. Sadly, the local options are few. So until I can find a place to buy I will continue to live here as it’s still one of the nicest in Kingsport
Stephanie
Service is always responsive and timely. Lots of friendly dog owners - practically a community in itself. Everything kept clean and community events are fun.
Kesley
The experiences done by staff at the clubhouse have been fun. I appreciate what they have done for us. I also appreciate the doggy treats (and so does my dog).
Melissa
We are loving it here so far. The apartment is just the right size for us. Everything is updated and modern. I’m loving the kitchen and all the cabinet space. Our neighbor across the hall is very nice. That’s always good. Actually everybody here has been very nice. It is a little noisy on this side because the noisy road but we are getting used to it.