Love TPL! ♥️ The apartments are beautiful and dog friendly! 🐾 The office staff is SO kind, moving here was the best decision we could have made! 🙂

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I enjoy living here. My apartment is wonderful and convenient and most of all modern. The best apartment in Kingsport. The staff is helpful and friendly. I am grateful for finding such a great place in Kingsport to live.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

We absolutely love it here! The staff is amazing! they are always so willing to help and they are always friendly! This is a wonderful place to live at!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I hoped that because this was a dog friendly apartment complex, the dog owners would be more appreciative and possibly clean up after their pets/family members as well as teach and train manners. So far there has been mounds of facies in the grass, dried urine at the main entrance, and my service animal has been bit from a dog that was passing by this it’s handler! Also, the shower door still leaks after maintenance has come in to fix the issue, water does not stay hot longer than 6 minutes, and the new outside door weather strip is not the proper fix for the problem.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Lovely units, convenient location, and the amenities! I love the gym and the ease of the mailroom. Between the pool, outdoor areas, and the game room there's plenty to explore and enjoy.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

This is just amazing experience living here at the town-park-lofts; very nice apartments, the building, amenities, friendly people all around the other apartments, staff in the office (they are the best). I'm so happy to be here (:

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I love the apartment, community, and staff. Excellent place to live. I moved here from Clintwood, VA, and I’m so thankful for this apartment complex.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Super friendly staff. The apartment is absolutely beautiful and stylish. I love how fast the internet is as well. So far everyone I have met has been very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Lov living at #townparklofts#. U want to experience luxurious comfort and becoming part of family then move to a TownPark Lofts. I’ve lived here since April last year and have never experienced anything like this. I enjoy going to office area so I can chat with staff. They’re so welcoming and truly enjoy talking with each one of us who lives here. They knew all about my family and ask how I’m doing. We’re all one big family here.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Very Nice and Welcoming Folks! Moved from NC to start a new job. Staff did a great job in helping get everything in order to prepare for our Move-In.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Just moved in, but so far so good! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The place is super nice. I love all the new appliances and the convenient location.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Our whole experience has been ideal, easy & stress free. I personally think the staff here at Town Park Lofts is 100% responsible for keeping this process so painless & quickly finished ready for our family to move in by the holidays. Huge Thank You to Ginger & the rest of TPL, we are officially home & so happy enjoying our new place. #TownParkLoft

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Living at Town Park Lofts has been a pleasing experience! I have meet many friendly people and some very pretty, well behaved dogs. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. The maintenance is above par, quick to respond to any and all request. The custodian keeps our building clean and looking nice. Over all, my first time living in an apartment has been all I had hoped for.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I love living at Town Park Lofts. The management, staff, and maintenance workers are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smooth.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I love my apartment and the great staff in the office they go above and beyond. Apartments are very efficient on utilities as well that’s a huge plus!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Love the place. Don’t love management. I had a problem and asked for the manager to call me and was ignored. One of my neighbors is loud some nights and the courtesy office doesn’t talk to them the night of, but days after which does no good.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

We absolutely love living here! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and the amenities are amazing, especially the dog park. It's also very convenient being right in the middle of Kingsport.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

enjoying our stay in Kingsport, all thanks to town park lofts! It’s our little paradise. The gym has nice equipment, I’m very fond of the package locker room set up. Plus there’s a food city with in walking distance.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Great Location to live. Very nice being so close to so much with all the nice amenities that Town Parks provides. Great staff and always willing to help!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Like it here - although I wish the garbage chutes worked more frequently. Staff very friendly, responsive and helpful. Only been here just shy of a month, but so far, so good.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Amazing place to live. It's quiet, comfortable, and the amenities are great. The location is also a plus. Love the pool and dog park. Staff is amazing and always helpful. Maintenance is top notch.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Being a resident at Town Park has passed my expectations without question. I gave only 4 out of 5 stars because there are details with my apartment and throughout the community not done well. Hopefully, these are just growing pains with the new complex. I look forward to living 5-star life here in the near future!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

The community is very friendly & helpful. The staff is beyond amazing, & the amenities are excellent! I really like the location & neighborhood!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

There is no other place like this in the entire State of Tennessee. It is like living in a five star luxury hotel. The attention to detail is extraordinary.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Just renewed my lease and was happy to do so. Great place to live. Staff is amazing and love the location, very convenient. Maintenance is very knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.