Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

Great place to live. I feel very fortunate to be here. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Building is maintained well. Location is very convenient.
Everything's been great so far. Maintenance has been quick when anything needs to be done and the office staff are great. People need to pick up after their dogs better but that's nothing to do with the building.
A great experience. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The place is beautiful. The wifi is very nice and we always have hot water in the morning for our showers
Very nice place to live, including keycard access and well-kept grounds. Close to the downtown area and the Eastman chemical plant. Nicest apartment in Kingsport.
This apartment complex is a very amazing place to live! The staff are very polite and helpful! We feel super safe and happy in our apartment!
We officially moved in Saturday and are still unpacking. It is a convenient location. We sold our house of 31 years. 4 bedroom, three and a half baths, just over two acres. Enjoy a much smaller place with no upkeep.
I feel at home here! I love living at the town park lofts. It’s a great place to live and very dog friendly. I would recommend town park lofts to anyone moving around not the area.
Great lifestyle experience. Location is close to everything, amenities are top notch and staff is professional and helpful. Great for dog owner. Also love the high ceilings in my first floor apartment
Love the look of the building inside and out. It doesn’t feel like an apartment as there is little noise from the other tenants. Haven’t used all of the amenities yet but I’m so happy to call this place home.
I love the apartments and services. I wish the pool was open at night and that we could have more guests. It’s also quite noisy. I love the trash valet but wish it was available every day.