Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

It's been great. Everyone here seems clean and nice. People are respectful around the premises. Someone helped me with the grill (first time grilling).
Town Park Loft has wowed me since I first arrived, very beautiful place with amazing amenities and a great facility for everyone to enjoy. Really excited to see what else it has to offer
We love living at Town Park Lofts. The staff is always friendly & helpful. The grounds are always clean & pretty. Any maintenance request has been resolved quickly & efficiently.
The property is beautiful. The price is great. The management team is not very friendly and certainly do not have resident satisfaction as their goal or objective.
Safe, modern community with great amenities. The staff is friendly and helpful, so happy we chose Town Park to be our new home. I would definitely recommend.
Town Park Lofts is, overall, a good place to live! The other residents are very nice, the leasing team are always polite and professional, and the grounds are usually tidy and clean. My only personal complaints about living here are the internet and the street noise. With the internet, it's generally pretty decent...as long as it's up. The management team has been working with the company to find a more stable and reliable connection with our building, and I have no doubt that a solution will be found. As for the street noise, it's usually not bad if you have the blinds down and your curtains closed, but I enjoy the natural light, so if you have your blinds and curtains open while living street side it may be a little noisy (and this is with the window itself closed.) In general though, Town Park Lofts is THE place to live in Kingsport!
Nicest people and nicest place To live in Kingsport for sure. Staff is always friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Amenities are very nice as wel.
So far my experience here has been pretty good. It is conveniently located for my work, the apartment is nice, and it has been quiet. The two main cons so far are price and the internet. It is a little pricey for the area and the internet they use is building wide and there is no option to upgrade your internet speed.
I’m going to write it’s a good experience here because if I write anything else they will retaliate! We aren’t home a lot. We do not use a lot of the amenities but there are quite a few. The community is mostly Caucasian. I am Caucasian, too, My spouse isn’t Caucasian and I feel that we are discriminated from the office because of that. It’s extremely disappointing. Our last review, they didn’t reply to when we left a subpar review to but they replied everyone else that left a subpar review..why? Because they pick and choose who they like aka Discrimination! We just keep to ourselves knowing the motives. Most people are ok with this because as a Caucasian (like me) it does not make a difference to you. My spouse does not feel welcome in his/her own community.
Its been about 3 weeks since I've moved in. Pros: Everything has been wonderful so far! Most people in the neighborhood are really nice. Cons: Seeing people's cute dogs makes me want to get a dog ):