Great place to live with a super helpful staff. The most pet friendly apartments in Kingsport l. The amenities and convenience is well worth the price

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Overall great place. Love the accommodations as far as the pool, public tvs, gym, lounge areas, gas grills! Unfortunately its very clear much of the complex was cheaply furnished from apartment appliances to gym equipment. Overall though, i really enjoy living here

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Great apartment complex with wonderful amenities. Wish that the fitness center was a bit better stocked and that residents could opt out of the trash-butler service and choose their own internet provider.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Loving living here so far! The maintenance staff has been very helpful during the move-in process and Ginger and MaryGrace have been amazing as well.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Love that there are so many community activities available! The staff is great and they all make you feel right at home. I can’t wait to participate in more activities!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I am super excited to begin this journey! I can't wait to start exploring everything Kingsport has to offer! Everyone at Town Park Lofts has been very professional, kind and helpful!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

We love it. Everyone is so friendly. The staff is incredible. The apartments are beautiful! Color scheme is so bright and cheering. Excited to begin a new journey

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I moved from Maryland following my retirement and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. When I’ve had a problem or question, the staff has been quick to respond and help me out. I especially enjoy the gym being accessible 24/7.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Doug and I love living here. It’s a beautiful building with a beautiful apartment. And it’s in a great location! So walkable to so many things! And the people here are so friendly. The front office and leasing staff are great and the fellow residents I’ve met are very nice, too. Can’t say enough good things!!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

As said before I lov living here. Everyone is so friendly from staff, maintenance and renters. It’s a pleasure to come home to such wonderful environment.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

We’ve had so much fun in this community so far. Everyone has been so kind. We feel very safe, secure, and the amenities are to die for! Everyone that has visited thus far has been incredibly impressed.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

This place is so accommodating and pet friendly! I And the location is perfect! We really enjoy all the amenities that’s are also offered here!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

So far I have loved living here. I love how friendly everyone is, whether they live or work here. It has by far been the perfect place for my dog and I to live.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

This is a very nice friendly, and quite place; I really enjoy living here 🤗Going every day to the gym is just fantastic!!!🏃🏻‍♀️👯‍♂️ Also, the office staff are rock...what a customer service, CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Thank you for been so friendly and profesional🙋🏻‍♀️

Reply from Town Park Lofts

I have only been here a week, but so far I love it! All the amenities are great. It is very close to everything you need like food, entertainment, grocery stores, and more.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Beautiful loft and love the amenities. Staff is attentive, courteous, and professional. Friendly atmosphere with a lot to do. A good choice for us.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Very friendly and inviting. Love the social aspects of the the place like wine down Wednesday’s. Great way to meet people. The complex itself is amazing

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Everyone is so friendly including residents, staff and maintenance. It’s well maintained and has so many immunities that u will love living here. I feel like I’m part of a big family who enjoys pool and various activities that they offer each month.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Town Park Lofts is a great place to live, great staff, friendly neighbors, and a great location! I am very happy that I choose to live here.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

We have had a great experience here at town park lofts since we moved in here in June. Our favorite part is the events held for all the residents to join in.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Great apartment with fantastic amenities. With a new building there are of course quirks that need fixing. Management has been courteous and enjoyable to work with!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

This place has such attention to detail. It seems too good to be true, but it is very real. The valet trash is a wonderful service. I had a maintenance request for a drip and it was fixed within 24 hours. The staff is so genuine and caring.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Community is very friendly and the pool is great. Quiet neighbors! The amenities such as fire pits, gym, grills, small dog area are great! Rent is reasonable and maintenance is quick!

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Ginger was great and made it easy to move in and set up accounts. So far, I’ve had a positive experience and would recommend others. I love all the services, it makes life a little less hectic.

Reply from Town Park Lofts

Been here 7 months and don’t have any regrets choosing TPL as my place of residence. Front office and maintenance staff are all great. Great location for all my needs.