Town Park Lofts

I’ve just moved in and so far it has been exactly what I expected! My apartment was clean and move-in ready, and the staff was extremely kind and answered all of my questions. It’s my first time living in a complex and it has made a great impression already.
We are having an excellent experience! The neighborhood is great and the people are really nice. Also, the location and amenities are perfect for us.
So far has been wonderfully peaceful and clean. Can’t wait to fully be moved in so I am still learning the ropes around everything. The nice thing is everyday I learn something new that town lofts offer that makes it easier
The complex is beautiful and very clean! Neighbors are friendly and polite! My wife and I love it here! The WiFi is also pretty fast compared to our old place in Raleigh, NC.
The community itself is very nice. However trying to get maintenance to come paint our door, or to fix something in our loft is a lengthy waiting game! To my knowledge there’s only one maintenance man that’s in charge of handling all maintenance request for the entire property. That in itself is absolutely ridiculous, and also explains why we’ve been waiting to get our door painted now for over 2 months.
After living at Town Park Lofts for a little over a year, I am still happy with my apartment living experience. I have met a number of very nice people and some very friendly dogs. I enjoy sitting on my balcony watching the activity and interaction of the people and the playful dogs at the dog park. All the employees are always willing and ready to help in any way needed/requested.
Great value property for East Tennessee. Downtown location is close to popular spots. Proximity to Greenway is an added bonus for walking or running.
Best place I’ve lived in my 37 years of experience, can’t beat what management and the staff offers, any issue I have is solved immediately. Location and a great loft works out great.
This is such a nice place to live, I love it! My favorite part is how friendly and responsive the staff always is! Everybody and their mother has a dog here which is adorable and there is a platform for all residents to communicate with each other.
I’ve only been here for a short time, but I’m loving it thus far! The location seems great, everybody has been so friendly, and my unit is very nice!