Town Park Lofts

4.6

4.6

We enjoy the amenities and would overall recommend the place to our friends. The only notes I would add would be to clean the dog park more often because you can smell the pee when you’re sitting at the fire pit and to regularly check the fire pits to make sure they work, a few times we have tried to use them but they were broken. Other than that I enjoy my stay!
Great Kingsport apartment, many amenities and good bang for the buck! Wish that both doors on the juliet balcony opened but other than that no complaints
Nice complex, facilities, and location. It is very close to the places I go to frequently. Office staff are nice and helpful with any requests.
The entire experience from application to move-in was seamless and made so easy with the help of Holly and Hannah.. My hats are off to them and we love it here.
I have lived here just about a year and I love it!!! I moved here from Ca which is a big change. I definitely feel like I am at home here. My dog is like my child and I love how pet friendly the community is!
Town Park Lofts is a wonderful and beautiful place to live. It is a perfect location in downtown Kingsport. Management staff members are very nice.
This apartment complex is such a friendly, clean and safe place to stay. I struggle to find even a single negative review. I would recommend this place to anyone who asked!
We love the community! Parking can be difficult and trash vendor isn’t consistent. People are kind and friendly. The office staff are very nice and helpful. Not to sure about get maintenance to fix needed repairs after move in inspection.
My girlfriend and I moved in last week and we already feel at home. Our apartment layout is practical, modern, and spacious. So many cute dogs!
Town Park Lofts 455 W Sullivan Street, Kingsport, TN 37660 This message was sent to vancekellogg92@gmail.com. Don't want to receive these amazing emails? Unsubscribe.