Townes on Tenth Townhomes

4.3

4.3

I recommended 100% it's friendly and good place. I live for 2 years we never have any problems, the neighbors are always friendly the places are great.
Been here a while and for the most part it is quiet. A few neighbors play their music way too loud either while in garage or at the pool, or have band practice with garage open during working hours. But I’ve been able to make my little area a true home. Maintenance is attentive. Landscaping is kept up very well. My neighbors are nice.
So far things have been good. I don't have any complaints with the complex. I have not had to deal with any inconvenience everything is going well. Thank you
The management is great. When I send an email. I get a response quickly. I live the maintenance guy he always wave when I see him and if he has to come out fix something in my unit, he’s very polite. It very seldom that you find nice people these days.
There’s no place like home!! Here at the Townes that is! Everyone here are very nice and neighborly. Can’t wait until summer rolls around to go for a swim in our beautiful pool!
The overall stay has been ok. I just wish there was more enforcement on how people park the 3rd car horizontally behind the two cars parked in the driveway and I wish there were dog poop stations. I’m tired of picking up after dogs that use my yard and the owners do not pick up after their dogs.
Very nice, clean, and modern townhomes!!! Quiet area and convenient to nearby stores, tolls, and I 35. Office staff very friendly and helpful
The community has gotten better since my review. Things have been quiet and the Christmas decorations were very nice. It is starting to come back to how it was when we first moved in. There is one thing that I am concerned about but I will discuss it with the office as it doesn’t pertain to the community.
I love my location and my unit is fabulous!!! Lots of space and i love the design of our unit!!! Very quiet i love my neighbors. The townehomes are always so clean. The only thing i wish we had over here was a speed limit sign in the complex. Some of the cars drive really fast in the complex. Other than that it is very nice place to live. I don't have any complaints at all. The ladies in the office are very kind. They are always willing to help the residents, and make us feel very comfortable.
Townes is a great place to live, I have been here for a few years and you would love living here the community is wonderful and they are nice and friendly the management is nice and friendly, they try to work with you on any occasion thank you management