Townhomes at Bridlestone

4.8

4.8

Carolyn
The neighbors are very friendly. The community is beautiful, and the staff is supportive and makes you feel at home. Enjoy residing at The Townhomes at Bridlestone. There is one concern; there is limited parking in the area for guests.
Brittney
April & Keith are the best. They helped us relocate here from Chicago and it has been effortless. Thank you both for such amazing customer service and southern hospitality!
Henry
This is an excellent community. Everyone is extremely friendly. Very well managed. Extremely professional! The Community is also very clean and well maintained.
Devin
The staff continues to be amazing. The community has set up so many nice events for the spring and summer that I am looking forward too as well.
Caroline
Love everything about living here. After owning for the last 20 years it’s been a nice break! The events are even better! I feel like I’m on a staycation!
Valerie
about 2 months ago
Staff is very responsive and incredibly engaging. We have gone to them multiple times with concerns and have immediately taken care of all our needs.
Jennifer
3 months ago
It's been a great experience so far The staff and maintenance are very kind and handle any issues promptly. I love that the kids have a playground, and the neighbors seem friendly. Excited for the construction to end and the rest of the amenities to open!
Wendy
3 months ago
Outstanding! Words cannot describe how remarkable and exceptional Keith and April have been throughout the whole leasing process. Very flexible and accessible when we needed anything. Very informative and knowledgeable. Truly looking forward to living in the community.
Henry
3 months ago
Excellent Community. We are extremely happy at Bridelstone. Great Service, Friendly and Awfully Helpful. I would recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a place to call home.
3 months ago
Great place to be and we enjoy every minute of it. Thank you to all that made the move possible and we hope to continue to be a part of the community.